BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,781 - 115,800 of 176,740 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Nov 12

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
or maybe it was Johnson
Who became prez only because JFK was killed.
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
Oh look - another ignorance dump from DufusDale
you have to forgive JD, he thinks the Constitution is the jurisdiction of the US Government, me I don't know.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Newt did SIX budgets. In 1995 Bull Clinton vetoed it and shut down the government so Newt gave in a little and that budget was not quite balanced and was the next one. The last FOUR were balanced BUT on two of those year ended up in the red because of Supplemental Appropriations.
But the economy was humming along and the next two budgets under Speaker Dennis Hastert were balanced AND Supplemental Appropriations did not go in the RED.
Again, IMHO, the economy recovered in the second Clinton term do to Newt Gingrich's tight budgets and had nothing to do with Clinton except he did not veto them.
And again, New York is requesting $42 B for Hurricane Sandy relief and with the know fraud and waste with Hurricane Katrina, we can assume that almost $13 Billion will be lost to fraud and waste.
The more Liberal the government, the more waste and fraud.
Your humble opinion is just that Rogue. Was it not your humble opinion that Romney would win the election? And was it not my humble opinion that Romney would never be president?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dr Jekyll wrote:
<quoted text>you have to forgive JD, he thinks the Constitution is the jurisdiction of the US Government, me I don't know.
That is right, you don't know, so keep your thoughts to yourself! You ignorant POS!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the ignorant birfoon remains totally unfazed by the utter absurdity of your narrative.
And the birfoon is whining and gnashing teeth. I'm watching the Giants Redskins game.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Mr Hyde wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, you catch the bitch effing around, cap her ass, it was your money she was using!
You haven't any idea, what was going on! You sound like Hojar!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dr Jekyll wrote:
<quoted text>you have to forgive JD, he thinks the Constitution is the jurisdiction of the US Government, me I don't know.
Too bad neither JD nor Jeckyl comprehend jurisdiction.
Play Law doesn't count. Hee hee.
Learn to Read wrote:
Oh look - another ignorance dump from DufusDaleSorry
zoocrew

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Ever seen a mouse mind controlled by dubstep music?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Gomar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who became prez only because JFK was killed.
Yep, those were the days when the Democrats were not communist!
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What would play law be?

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
The Birfoon Creed.
“I am a birfoon. I believe that Ann Dunham took a joy ride to Kenya late in pregnancy and gave birth to the President in Kenya. She then smuggled him back into the US using satanic powers to cloak the infant from the eyes of Immigration officials in the US. Her evil momma (Evil Grannie) hoodwinked DOH into believing he was born in Hawaii at Kapiolani Hospital so that he could be elected President one day!(As foretold by Satanic soothsayers.)
Evildoers as far back as 1795, such as Zephaniah Swift, were in on the plot, claiming that birth in the US makes one a citizen! And James Madison had the unmitigated gall to say that place of birth is the most certain criterion of allegiance, and that it is what applies in the United States! John Jay was in on the plot. He personally recommended James Kent to be the first Professor of Law at the “Den of Satan,” Columbia University.
Their evil infection spread throughout the courts of the United States resulting in dastardly decisions such as Lynch v. Clarke, Look Tin Sing, Benny v. O’Brien, and the ultimate prostitute, the USSC agreed in US v. Ark!
We must take our country back from the likes of James Madison, Zephaniah Swift, James Kent, St. George Tucker, Chancellor Lewis Sandford, Justice Noah H. Swayne, Justice Stephen Field, and their ilk. We know that they were all Communists!”
Outstanding!!

It is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I would appreciate, you spell my name correctly.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Mitch McConnell’s idea Mr. Lairs. Are you calling McConnell an idiot?
“The leader, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, said a bipartisan budget-cutting deal is probably out of reach, making it unlikely that Republicans would approve an increase in the government’s debt limit by Aug. 2. To prevent default, he proposed that Congress in effect empower Mr. Obama to raise the government’s borrowing limit without its prior approval of offsetting cuts in spending”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/13/us/politics...
Obama is seeking to implement his policies Mr. Liars not Mitt Romney’s. As hard as it may be for you to accept, Mitt actually did lose the election.
Read the actual letter popsicle!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2...
Mr Hyde

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding!!
It is like shooting fish in a barrel.
You silly bastard, you wouldn't know which end of the gun to put in the barrel.
You would probably "Shoot your eye out", you stupid neanderthal.
Now go away and play with the little boys!
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"his" kind!!!:)
EVEN kid's law is REAL!!!
Clause 5: In order for an individual to be qualified to be President or Vice President, he or she must be a natural born citizen, at least 35 years old, and must have lived in the United Starts for 14 years.
http://kids.laws.com/article-2
I know it has been defined by many, but in the Ark case, it said that Ark was just as much a citizen, as a Natural Born Citizen. It looks like the court knew what a Natural Born Citizen was. Could it have been as Jay described, one without any foreign influence.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mr Hyde wrote:
<quoted text>You silly bastard, you wouldn't know which end of the gun to put in the barrel.
You would probably "Shoot your eye out", you stupid neanderthal.
Now go away and play with the little boys!
Don't be to hard on ATF, he probably doesn't know which end of the tube the projectile comes out of.
Mr Hyde

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

If I wanted to reduce the population of the blacks, I would just drop a few big boobed white girl in your hood, with AIDS! Think about it!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dr Jekyll wrote:
<quoted text>What would play law be?
Ask Play Justice Dale.
Mr Hyde

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Play Justice Dale.
That is a stupid effing answer! What are you a freaking moron!
That effing SOB would kill me!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Opednews - Progressive, Liberal United States and International ...
Progressive media claims they'll be 'tougher' on Obama now
Last week, the Huffington Post's media reporter, Michael Calderone, wrote a long article on the widespread perception that MSNBC isn't so much a progressive network as it is "simply pro-Obama." Citing a new Pew study that found that MSNBC was actually more negative toward Romney than even Fox News was against Obama "and offered mostly positive coverage about Obama" -- most remarkably, during the last week of the campaign, MSNBC did not air a single story critical of Obama: not one -- Calderone wrote: "post-election, the question is whether MSNBC continues cheering Obama on -- or takes him on."
On Sunday, Politico's media reporter, Dylan Byers, set out in search of an answer to that question, not regarding MSNBC specifically but "progressive media" generally. Here's the crux of what he found:
"For the better part of four years, progressive media has had President Barack Obama's back.
"Now that he's won re-election, it is faced with a choice: Should the left continue always to play the loyal attack dog against the GOP, blaming the opposition at all hours of the news cycle for intransigence? Or, should it redirect some of that energy on the president, holding him to his promises and encouraging him to be a more outspoken champion of liberal causes?
"Already, there are rumblings of change.
MORE:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Progressive-...
Let's NOT "hold Our breath" ...
BUT ... Sounds "promising" :)
the only thing (tuff) they will give him is "beef jerky", we all like that and it is a safe food for muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,095,483
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 46,225
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min _Zoey_ 4,631
Word (Dec '08) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 59 min _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••