BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131454 Dec 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Law doesn't count. The President is a natural born citizen, no foreign influence.
Sorry.
You can't dilute any of my post by responding with "Play Law"!
Puss, you are a loser, as stated by the US Constitution. So, STFU!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131455 Dec 3, 2012
Because of Jimmy Carter, by 1982 we were short 2,000 Army Aviators. Remember, it was Jimmy Carters last budget, FY1981, in which Ronald Reagan had to work with and it was not until FY1982 that Reagan started to fix the Carter short falls.
Yes, in 1982 it cost about $250,000 to send one person through flight school so Jimmy Carter may have saved tax payers $500 million but if we had had to go to war, that may have been decisive. It takes a year to train a pilot and a war can be lost in one year.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131456 Dec 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
My father's father was born in Italy and my father's mother was born in France. Neither of them were naturalized citizens when my father was born in New York and yet my father was born a U.S. citizen.
==========
AL wrote:
A citizen, Yes!
NOT a "natural born" one.
IF they NEVER naturalized BEFORE he was born !!!
Therefore NOT eligible to BE president!
Just like Marco Rubio :)
----------
doofus said:
He didn't have to be naturalized to become a citizen.
----------
AL says:
[[[My father's father was born in Italy and my father's mother was born in France.]]]
THESE people had to BE "naturalized" to MAKE your father a "natural born" citizen!
Otherwise he was JUST a "citizen" ...
IF his "parentS had been 'naturalized'...
Your 'father' would have BEEN a
"natural born" Citizen!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!!!!!1
Get IT ??????????
ALIENS!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131457 Dec 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Question, how many people on food stamps have $800 cash in a $200 wallet in a $400 purse? I thought so!!!
The say the average waste and fraud in the private sector is about 15% but in government it is about 30%. And you want me to pay for taz?
MISSING:$400 PURSE HOLDING $800 CASH, PLUS FOOD STAMP CARDS
By: John Hayward
A woman said she noticed her purse missing from her car just before 5 P.M. Sunday. The car was parked at her residence on Hornet Drive. The woman said the car had been locked, and the purse was in the back seat.
The purse was valued at $400, her wallet was valued at $200, and she said there was $800 cash in the purse, according to the police report. Also missing were the woman’s food stamp cards.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/07/missing...
Looks like hearsay to me. From "powerful conservative voices" - sure , hmmm

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#131458 Dec 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
Omama wants full control of the debt ceiling. Yea, that's a sharp idea. He also wants to put off Entitlement Reform but wants the Republicans to agree to raise taxes now. Sure thing dumbazz. He's not the least bit serious about our deficit. He is a JOKE.
It was Mitch McConnell’s idea Mr. Lairs. Are you calling McConnell an idiot?

“The leader, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, said a bipartisan budget-cutting deal is probably out of reach, making it unlikely that Republicans would approve an increase in the government’s debt limit by Aug. 2. To prevent default, he proposed that Congress in effect empower Mr. Obama to raise the government’s borrowing limit without its prior approval of offsetting cuts in spending”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/13/us/politics...

Obama is seeking to implement his policies Mr. Liars not Mitt Romney’s. As hard as it may be for you to accept, Mitt actually did lose the election.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131459 Dec 3, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
BREAKING! Two Huge Announcements on BHO'S Eligibility!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Breaking news - another Birfoon fail.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131460 Dec 3, 2012
Oh look - another ignorance dump from DufusDale
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131461 Dec 3, 2012
I have two friends that would like to correspond with individuals on this thread, they are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Would this be alright?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131462 Dec 3, 2012
I am sure you heard about the comments Bob Costa made in reference to the shooting involved a professional football player but someone brought up an interesting point. What caliber of knife did O.J. Simpson use?
The point being, if you want to kill someone, you do not need a gun. But if you are a small woman, an elderly person and otherwise handicapped, how do you defend yourself from a larger person who is stronger than you are? God made all people equal and Sam Colt made them even!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131463 Dec 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
I have two friends that would like to correspond with individuals on this thread, they are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Would this be alright?
I'm sure they'd both be more entertaining than LoserRepastingSpam and more intelligent than DufusDale.
Mr Hyde

Wichita, KS

#131465 Dec 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sure you heard about the comments Bob Costa made in reference to the shooting involved a professional football player but someone brought up an interesting point. What caliber of knife did O.J. Simpson use?
The point being, if you want to kill someone, you do not need a gun. But if you are a small woman, an elderly person and otherwise handicapped, how do you defend yourself from a larger person who is stronger than you are? God made all people equal and Sam Colt made them even!
Hell, you catch the bitch effing around, cap her ass, it was your money she was using!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131466 Dec 3, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they'd both be more entertaining than LoserRepastingSpam and more intelligent than DufusDale.
could be

Moreno Valley, CA

#131467 Dec 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
The Birfoon Creed.
“I am a birfoon. I believe that Ann Dunham took a joy ride to Kenya late in pregnancy and gave birth to the President in Kenya. She then smuggled him back into the US using satanic powers to cloak the infant from the eyes of Immigration officials in the US. Her evil momma (Evil Grannie) hoodwinked DOH into believing he was born in Hawaii at Kapiolani Hospital so that he could be elected President one day!(As foretold by Satanic soothsayers.)
Evildoers as far back as 1795, such as Zephaniah Swift, were in on the plot, claiming that birth in the US makes one a citizen! And James Madison had the unmitigated gall to say that place of birth is the most certain criterion of allegiance, and that it is what applies in the United States! John Jay was in on the plot. He personally recommended James Kent to be the first Professor of Law at the “Den of Satan,” Columbia University.
Their evil infection spread throughout the courts of the United States resulting in dastardly decisions such as Lynch v. Clarke, Look Tin Sing, Benny v. O’Brien, and the ultimate prostitute, the USSC agreed in US v. Ark!
We must take our country back from the likes of James Madison, Zephaniah Swift, James Kent, St. George Tucker, Chancellor Lewis Sandford, Justice Noah H. Swayne, Justice Stephen Field, and their ilk. We know that they were all Communists!”
Yet the ignorant birfoon remains totally unfazed by the utter absurdity of your narrative.

Since: Nov 12

NYC

#131468 Dec 3, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
or maybe it was Johnson
Who became prez only because JFK was killed.
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

#131469 Dec 3, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Oh look - another ignorance dump from DufusDale
you have to forgive JD, he thinks the Constitution is the jurisdiction of the US Government, me I don't know.

Moreno Valley, CA

#131470 Dec 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Newt did SIX budgets. In 1995 Bull Clinton vetoed it and shut down the government so Newt gave in a little and that budget was not quite balanced and was the next one. The last FOUR were balanced BUT on two of those year ended up in the red because of Supplemental Appropriations.
But the economy was humming along and the next two budgets under Speaker Dennis Hastert were balanced AND Supplemental Appropriations did not go in the RED.
Again, IMHO, the economy recovered in the second Clinton term do to Newt Gingrich's tight budgets and had nothing to do with Clinton except he did not veto them.
And again, New York is requesting $42 B for Hurricane Sandy relief and with the know fraud and waste with Hurricane Katrina, we can assume that almost $13 Billion will be lost to fraud and waste.
The more Liberal the government, the more waste and fraud.
Your humble opinion is just that Rogue. Was it not your humble opinion that Romney would win the election? And was it not my humble opinion that Romney would never be president?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131471 Dec 3, 2012
Dr Jekyll wrote:
<quoted text>you have to forgive JD, he thinks the Constitution is the jurisdiction of the US Government, me I don't know.
That is right, you don't know, so keep your thoughts to yourself! You ignorant POS!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131472 Dec 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the ignorant birfoon remains totally unfazed by the utter absurdity of your narrative.
And the birfoon is whining and gnashing teeth. I'm watching the Giants Redskins game.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131474 Dec 3, 2012
Mr Hyde wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, you catch the bitch effing around, cap her ass, it was your money she was using!
You haven't any idea, what was going on! You sound like Hojar!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131475 Dec 3, 2012
Dr Jekyll wrote:
<quoted text>you have to forgive JD, he thinks the Constitution is the jurisdiction of the US Government, me I don't know.
Too bad neither JD nor Jeckyl comprehend jurisdiction.
Play Law doesn't count. Hee hee.
Learn to Read wrote:
Oh look - another ignorance dump from DufusDaleSorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,155,663
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 2 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web