BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,787)

Showing posts 115,721 - 115,740 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822).

Yup, even in Kentucky they[1] understood a natural born citizen is a person born in the United States, even if the parents were aliens.

_______

[1] Not including BirfoonLady and Tacky/
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ripoffreport? Okie Dokie
Imagine this happening to your son. Fortunately the family received a settlement of $8.25M. I wonder how much they would have received if this case was presented to a jury. Even some of the jail employees testified this young man was murdered and Arpaio doesn’t think his officers did anything wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How about this young mother dying from a diabetes induced coma because the jail staff ignored her pleas for help?

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/inve...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0115se...

http://www.examiner.com/article/death-at-the-...
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

American Lady wrote:
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012
The Birthers are here to stay!- Polls show "Birthers" are not a fringe group
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/10/the...
Many of the national opinion polls show that a large segment of the citizens still have questions about Obama’s questionable history, and they still want answers! In a July 2012 poll 45% of the general public and 69% of Republicans have doubts about Obama’s birthplace. Many voters have been influenced away from voting for Obama because of the obvious cover up of Obama’s past. Just type these search words into Google and see for yourself: obama eligible poll.
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/07/evi...
Flashback: Poll: 46% Doubt Obama’s Eligibility
July 13, 2012 <<---<<<
Over 140 million Americans either believe Barack Obama is ineligible or doubt Obama is eligible, a WND/Wenzell poll found. The scientific telephone survey poll was taken March 10-13, 2012 and has a margin of error of 3.72 percentage points.
The poll found a whopping 29.8% believe Obama is ineligible. Add another 16% who have their doubts. That equals 46% who doubt Obama’s eligibility, nearly a majority of Americans.
http://www.usanewsfirst.com/2012/07/13/poll-4...
Do they happened to mention how many of those polled laughed and hung up when asked that question?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

“To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”

Exceptions are mostly introduced by treaty regulations?

How can that be?

Play Justice Dale has ruled that US sovereignty depends upon treaty regulations.

My goodness! Those dastardly satanic pinko commie Kentucky judges were at it in 1822!

What a conspiracy! Someone please call Alex Jones!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a sweet little kid. Go play now.
Fox News Flash, The State of New York is asking our Federal Government for ....$42 BILLION for Hurricane Sandy disaster relief! Ah, New Orleans got only $30 BILLION and they had far worse damage than Sandy caused NYC!!!
Now, wait for the other states to put their hands out.

And a few years after Hurricane Katrina, we had the fraud investigations.

Audits: Millions of dollars in Katrina aid wasted
Reports cite scams, unused mobile homes; charges filed against 212
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11326973/ns/us_ne...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-empting, just pre-empting, Rogue. Seeing as all and any misfortune can be attributed to Obama, what the hell, why not this one? Oh, DJIA's down 41 pts now. Obama again. Who's going to stop this bad man?
The REPUBLICAN in Congress can! I am not sure if they have the gonads to stop him but the House does have the power.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The REPUBLICAN in Congress can! I am not sure if they have the gonads to stop him but the House does have the power.
Sigh
Learn to Read

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

momfred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A Â…As many comment as there is on this thread its still Obama Birth is Kenyan,,I wont beleive any thing else
Another incoherent moron. Just what this thread needed
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan -'so called'-father
Foreign :)
My father's father was born in Italy and my father's mother was born in France. Neither of them were naturalized citizens when my father was born in New York and yet my father was born a U.S. citizen.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Justice Fuller who wrote the dissent in Wong Kim Ark lamented that Wong Kim Ark could run for the office of the President when he observed:
Considering the circumstances surrounding the framing of the Constitution, I submit that it is unreasonable to conclude that “natural-born citizen” applied to EVERYBODY BORN within the geographical tract known as the United States, irrespective of circumstances; and that the CHILDREN OF FOREIGNERS, happening to be born to them while passing through the country, whether of royal parentage or not, or whether of the Mongolian, Malay or other race, WERE ELIGIBLE TO THE PRESIDENCY, while children of our citizens, born abroad, were not.” United States v. Wong Kim Ark,169, U.S. 649, 715 (1898)(C.J. Fuller, dissenting)(emphasis added)
As such, even the DISSENT in Wong Kim Ark acknowledged that the majority's holding would allow Wong Kim Ark to be eligible to the presidency
Oh my goodness! The dissent recognized the implications of the majority decision. And some birfoons wonder why they didn't invoke Play Law and declare the majority out of bounds and invalid ("DOA")! What is this world coming to!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

momfred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A …As many comment as there is on this thread its still Obama Birth is Kenyan,,I wont beleive any thing else
You can believe anything you want in your play world. Who cares?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

The Birfoon Creed.

“I am a birfoon. I believe that Ann Dunham took a joy ride to Kenya late in pregnancy and gave birth to the President in Kenya. She then smuggled him back into the US using satanic powers to cloak the infant from the eyes of Immigration officials in the US. Her evil momma (Evil Grannie) hoodwinked DOH into believing he was born in Hawaii at Kapiolani Hospital so that he could be elected President one day!(As foretold by Satanic soothsayers.)

Evildoers as far back as 1795, such as Zephaniah Swift, were in on the plot, claiming that birth in the US makes one a citizen! And James Madison had the unmitigated gall to say that place of birth is the most certain criterion of allegiance, and that it is what applies in the United States! John Jay was in on the plot. He personally recommended James Kent to be the first Professor of Law at the “Den of Satan,” Columbia University.

Their evil infection spread throughout the courts of the United States resulting in dastardly decisions such as Lynch v. Clarke, Look Tin Sing, Benny v. O’Brien, and the ultimate prostitute, the USSC agreed in US v. Ark!

We must take our country back from the likes of James Madison, Zephaniah Swift, James Kent, St. George Tucker, Chancellor Lewis Sandford, Justice Noah H. Swayne, Justice Stephen Field, and their ilk. We know that they were all Communists!”

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
My father's father was born in Italy and my father's mother was born in France. Neither of them were naturalized citizens when my father was born in New York and yet my father was born a U.S. citizen.
BirfoonLady has the ultimate weapon to blunt your alien evil foreign influence!

She can spam from the Geneva Bible!
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan -'so called'-father
Foreign :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Flash, The State of New York is asking our Federal Government for ....$42 BILLION for Hurricane Sandy disaster relief! Ah, New Orleans got only $30 BILLION and they had far worse damage than Sandy caused NYC!!!
Now, wait for the other states to put their hands out.
And a few years after Hurricane Katrina, we had the fraud investigations.
Audits: Millions of dollars in Katrina aid wasted
Reports cite scams, unused mobile homes; charges filed against 212
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11326973/ns/us_ne...
Both New Orleans and NY/NJ were hit awfully hard, Rogue. It's your notion that this is just a matter of one wanting more than the other? Compare the populations of N.O. and NY/NJ, and the number of structures affected. That may give you an inkling of why the financial burden may be higher up north. Add inflation of atg least 20% since New Orleans.

As to wasted aid and scams, why don't you query Halliburton. According to Vanity Fair, over $1.2 billion are still unaccounted for. Oh, you can't really ask them, now can you? Halliburton has relocated to Saudi Arabia. Wonder why?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A person born in the United States is a citizen regardless as to the citizenship status of his or her parents. An alien by legal definition is a person born outside the United States. There is no such thing as a native born alien. That term doesn't exist.
In fact, courts only recognized two types of citizens, natural born or naturalized. Moreove, courts have established that naturalization acts only apply to those born OUTSIDE the United States.
Therefore, using birthers logic, if Obama is a native born alien then he can't be a natural born citizen and neither can be naturalized citizen since he was born in the United States.
Only reason the language of the Fourteenth differs from the civil rights bill of 1866, which used the language “and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed” to restrict citizenship, is because Sen. Howard feared a State could begin taxing Indians, thereby making them eligible for citizenship. Because Indians, and other classes of foreigners whom Congress and the States desired to withhold citizenship from, owed allegiance to a foreign power (Indian tribes were considered independent nations), the Fourteenth would become just as restrictive against Indians by demanding full jurisdiction on part of the United States as with any other class of foreigners.

Aliens have never been "subject to thje jurisdiction, thereof
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A person born in the United States is a citizen regardless as to the citizenship status of his or her parents. An alien by legal definition is a person born outside the United States. There is no such thing as a native born alien. That term doesn't exist.
In fact, courts only recognized two types of citizens, natural born or naturalized. Moreove, courts have established that naturalization acts only apply to those born OUTSIDE the United States.
Therefore, using birthers logic, if Obama is a native born alien then he can't be a natural born citizen and neither can be naturalized citizen since he was born in the United States.
An Act of April 9, 1866 established for the first time a national law that read,“all persons born in the United States, and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed.” Rep. John A. Bingham, chief architect of the 14th Amendments, said this national law (Section 1992 of the US Revised Statutes) was “simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.”

Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, therefore not eligable to receive US citizenship.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING! Two Huge Announcements on BHO'S Eligibility!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Only reason the language of the Fourteenth differs from the civil rights bill of 1866, which used the language “and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed” to restrict citizenship, is because Sen. Howard feared a State could begin taxing Indians, thereby making them eligible for citizenship. Because Indians, and other classes of foreigners whom Congress and the States desired to withhold citizenship from, owed allegiance to a foreign power (Indian tribes were considered independent nations), the Fourteenth would become just as restrictive against Indians by demanding full jurisdiction on part of the United States as with any other class of foreigners.
Aliens have never been "subject to thje jurisdiction, thereof
Gibberish.

Other classes of aliens (not born within the limits of the US) in the US owe local allegiance to the US while here, per US law. If they pay taxes, that doesn't make them citizens.

Indians in 1866 (born within the limits of the US) would have been considered citizens if taxed, as persons born under the jurisdiction -- subject to US law.

Grow up. It's US law that counts, not Play Law.
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Jus soli: borne here a citizen = natural born citizen.
All persons born to US Citizens (at least the Father) "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, are natural Born citizens, not everyone born in the US are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", and this doesn't mean the children of Ambassadors/family.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
Yup, even in Kentucky they[1] understood a natural born citizen is a person born in the United States, even if the parents were aliens.
_______
[1] Not including BirfoonLady and Tacky/
looks like Howard's intent has made your aregument null and voild, and it was ratified in 1868.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,721 - 115,740 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••