BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,780)

Showing posts 115,581 - 115,600 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine if the document was not a fraud.
Because you say it is a fraud doesn't make it so. Have you held it in your hands and examined it? No, lets back up. Do you have some type of formal training in forensic examination of documents? I only ask because those that have such training have examined it and found it to be authentic. Now, if yours is a more extensive background in the field, then I will defer to your expertise. However, if you're simply going by what you've read on WND or Pravda, then I think I'll stick with the professionals, if you don't mind.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as a Native Citizen of America.
Ok, I'm not sure to whom you were addressing that,'cause I dont think I ever used the phrase "Native Citizen".

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing us a link to that poll!!!
Sigh! You KNOW I don't like to do this. Your fingers, I presume, work as well as mine, and probqably better right now. Don't ask me to read it for you, too.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/bi...
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

More stuff that makes birfoons' tiny brains fizzle.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-it-means-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh! You KNOW I don't like to do this. Your fingers, I presume, work as well as mine, and probqably better right now. Don't ask me to read it for you, too.
hahahaha LQQK at the Date on THAT !!!
Things CHANGE buck ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012

The Birthers are here to stay!- Polls show "Birthers" are not a fringe group

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/10/the...

Many of the national opinion polls show that a large segment of the citizens still have questions about Obama’s questionable history, and they still want answers! In a July 2012 poll 45% of the general public and 69% of Republicans have doubts about Obama’s birthplace. Many voters have been influenced away from voting for Obama because of the obvious cover up of Obama’s past. Just type these search words into Google and see for yourself: obama eligible poll.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/07/evi...

Flashback: Poll: 46% Doubt Obama’s Eligibility
July 13, 2012 <<---<<<

Over 140 million Americans either believe Barack Obama is ineligible or doubt Obama is eligible, a WND/Wenzell poll found. The scientific telephone survey poll was taken March 10-13, 2012 and has a margin of error of 3.72 percentage points.

The poll found a whopping 29.8% believe Obama is ineligible. Add another 16% who have their doubts. That equals 46% who doubt Obama’s eligibility, nearly a majority of Americans.

http://www.usanewsfirst.com/2012/07/13/poll-4...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If jurisdiction is laws, as you say, then an alien subject to the laws of the US is subject to the jurisdiction of the US and his children born in the US are born citizens of the US. Persons born citizens in this country have always been recognized as natural born citizens. BTW it was James Madison in referring to the tie of natural allegiance declared birth in a country to be the most certain criterion of allegiance. "It is what applies in the United States."
Thank you for agreeing with me and acknowledging your errors.
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! You're a flake!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought. I looney-tooney-lefty site siting a lefty poll! Sorry Buckeye, not good enough. Your article is written May 5th and here is one by Gallup written after your article and it says only 47% say that Obama is definitely born in U.S.!
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147530/obama-birth...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say it is a fraud doesn't make it so. Have you held it in your hands and examined it? No, lets back up. Do you have some type of formal training in forensic examination of documents? I only ask because those that have such training have examined it and found it to be authentic. Now, if yours is a more extensive background in the field, then I will defer to your expertise. However, if you're simply going by what you've read on WND or Pravda, then I think I'll stick with the professionals, if you don't mind.
Ah, NO ONE has held the actual document. NO ONE! A photo copy of a jpg image is not a document!!!
Again, name me the people you have examined the actual document!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Snow traps drivers for days in giant Russia traffic jam
Reuters –
MOSCOW (Reuters)- Thousands of trucks and cars have been stuck on a major highway, some for more than two days, in a traffic jam dozens of kilometers (miles) long caused by heavy snow northwest of Moscow, Russian media reported on Sunday.
Police in the Tver region said field kitchens were operating on the road, but many drivers complained supplies never reached them and they were running out of gasoline to keep their engines running and heating on in subzero temperatures.
"Drivers help one another and that's it, the problems are on the side of the authorities, there are no gasoline tankers, no water, nothing, we are just stuck here," a truck driver who identified himself as Sergei told Rossiya 24 TV channel.
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev dispatched Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov to Tver on Sunday for a meeting on the situation, and Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin was ordered to report to Medvedev on Monday on measures to end the jam and help stranded motorists, Medvedev's spokeswoman said.
Reports put the length of the traffic jam at between 40 km and 200 km (120 miles) at different times on Sunday. One man told the state broadcaster he had advanced one kilometer over the previous 24 hours.
"The reach of the traffic jam at present is no longer than 55 km and is gradually falling," Interfax news agency quoted a police official as saying on Sunday evening.
Russian authorities have been accused of sluggish responses to weather-related problems including deadly wildfires in 2010 and flooding in the south this summer.
Officials are jumpy about their jobs after President Vladimir Putin's dismissal of the regional development minister in October and Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov last month.
The M-10 highway links Moscow with Russia's second largest city St Petersburg, some 700 km northwest of the capital, and stretches on to the border with Finland.
Russia's roads have been the butt of criticism since Tsarist times and its infrastructure has been plagued with problems since the Soviet era, when defense spending was high at the expense of roads, housing, healthcare and other civilian needs.
(Reporting by Gabriela Baczynska; Editing by Sophie Hares)
Normally my antenna would not be up on this issue as it snows all the time in Northern Russia ...... but the people of Russia are use to it and are prepared and this time it is significantly worse than normal.
In simple English, the is an abnormal snow storm for this part of Russia. That is why it made the news!!!
But a freak snow storm does not mean the climate has changed. But since it has snow the past three winters in Yucaipa, CA one of which occurred in APRIL 2011 means something ain't right.
And, and four winters in a row in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. And three winters in a row for Rome, Italy in which the last one was the worst snow storm in 50 years.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founders forged Clause 5 of the first Section of Article II of the Constitution to protect America from a foreign-born President holding dual or treacherous alliances with other countries.
Foreign born? Hawaii is part of the US last time I checked.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign born? Hawaii is part of the US last time I checked.
Kenyan -'so called'-father
Foreign :)

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha LQQK at the Date on THAT !!!
Things CHANGE buck ...
I did say that the poll was right after he showed his BC in May of last year. Pay attention.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought. I looney-tooney-lefty site siting a lefty poll! Sorry Buckeye, not good enough. Your article is written May 5th and here is one by Gallup written after your article and it says only 47% say that Obama is definitely born in U.S.!
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147530/obama-birth...
Sorry, I couldn't find a looney-tooney birther site.
So. Which one will you believe? Whichever one vilifies the President, no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If jurisdiction is laws, as you say, then an alien subject to the laws of the US is subject to the jurisdiction of the US and his children born in the US are born citizens of the US. Persons born citizens in this country have always been recognized as natural born citizens. BTW it was James Madison in referring to the tie of natural allegiance declared birth in a country to be the most certain criterion of allegiance. "It is what applies in the United States."
Thank you for agreeing with me and acknowledging your errors.
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! You're a flake!
Yea, he has been pissed ever since I named Little Wojo after him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign born? Hawaii is part of the US last time I checked.
Slobarf, you've had your azz handed to you all day long. You have been clownstomped beyond recognition by big red floppy shoes. I just have one question for you; What inspired you to reach a level of stupidity previously unknown to bi-peds? LMAO! pigeon
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'm not sure to whom you were addressing that,'cause I dont think I ever used the phrase "Native Citizen".
you did worse than that.

Terry Buckeye wrote;
You're just trying to be difficult, now. The first line of the first section says that if you're born in the U.S. then you're a citizen. How is it that a Native American is NOT a citizen?

Ain't no such thing as a native American, Native citizen, American citizen or a Native American Citizen, nor an African-American citizen, you will not find any of those in the US Constitution. All persons that are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", are United States Citizen or Citizens of the United States, legally there isn't a Nation called America
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, you haven't a clue, you take care of your country first, then worry about us.
Even from a non-American, the truth is the truth and it stings, no? I do have a clue, as a matter of fact, many, and I've explained ad infinitum why I have a right to express my opinion here, and I will go on doing it.

Feel free to comment on Canada, good or bad, we have lots of both, like you. Oh, sorry, I forgot, you don't even know where we are, who we are, what we are, how many we are and what system of govt we have. Ignorance. So how can you? Well, fortunately for you and me, it's the total opposite, as I know as much and probably more about the USA than you do.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, NO ONE has held the actual document. NO ONE! A photo copy of a jpg image is not a document!!!
Again, name me the people you have examined the actual document!
I apologize to everyone whom I have chided in the past for cutting and pasting and for putting links in their posts in lieu of actually posying their opinions. I do not do this on a regular basis and feel like a dolt for so doing now. That having been said, Rogue... Here's your sign.
Kind of puts to lie your claim that "NO ONE has held the actual document. NO ONE!".
You could have done the work yourself, and I will not do this again for you. Do your own work. If you'd like to see what your opponent knows, you have to read what he/she reads.

Representatives from the Annenberg Public Policy Center's Political Fact Check project examined the hard copy of the document and verified that it did in fact bear an official seal, and had been signed by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T Onaka (using a signature stamp).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-132...

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_...

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

posying=posting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,581 - 115,600 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,821
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min danetoo 67,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••