BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131235 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>An alien is neither citizen nor national of the US. Citizenship is acquired by being born in the US or via statute. Whether he possessed dual citizenship at birth is immaterial. The courts and Congress know it. You don't matter.
you are correct, an alien is not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution. This can only be accomplished through being naturalized, or being born not subject to any foreign power.(Ref. Civil Rights Act of 1866/14th amend. ratified 1868)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131236 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>He could have been born in the Oval Office, he still was not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution, he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT!
Irrelevant.
He could have been born a citizen of ten countries. If born in US of ordinary alien parents you are natural born citizen.
Play Law doesn't count.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131237 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't understand what you cut'n'pasted. Sen. Howard didn't live in your play world. He believed in birthright citizenship as articulated by James Kent. Persons born aliens were and are children of foreign diplomats.
Play law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
I see you can't read!

RationalState

#131238 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are wrong there, the US Constitution has plainly stated in the 14th, who are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, that would be citizens only.
Bullshit. Play reading goes well with Play Law.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131239 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant.
He could have been born a citizen of ten countries. If born in US of ordinary alien parents you are natural born citizen.
Play Law doesn't count.
not in your wildest dreams.

RationalState

#131241 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution has spoken, I would suggest you listen.
The birfoon is playing judge but no one who matters cares about Play Law.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131242 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. Play reading goes well with Play Law.
the Constitution has spoken. Obey, or pay the price.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131243 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The birfoon is playing judge but no one who matters cares about Play Law.
that light you see, is a train.

RationalState

#131244 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct, an alien is not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Learn to read.

wojar wrote:
An alien is neither citizen nor national of the US. Citizenship is acquired by being born in the US or via statute. Whether he possessed dual citizenship at birth is immaterial. The courts and Congress know it. You don't matter.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131245 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that light you see, is a train.
...and a Runaway one at THAT :)

RationalState

#131246 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that light you see, is a train.
The light you see is from your toy train in your play room. Nobody who matters cares about Play Law.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131247 Dec 2, 2012
Snow traps drivers for days in giant Russia traffic jam
Reuters –

MOSCOW (Reuters)- Thousands of trucks and cars have been stuck on a major highway, some for more than two days, in a traffic jam dozens of kilometers (miles) long caused by heavy snow northwest of Moscow, Russian media reported on Sunday.
Police in the Tver region said field kitchens were operating on the road, but many drivers complained supplies never reached them and they were running out of gasoline to keep their engines running and heating on in subzero temperatures.
"Drivers help one another and that's it, the problems are on the side of the authorities, there are no gasoline tankers, no water, nothing, we are just stuck here," a truck driver who identified himself as Sergei told Rossiya 24 TV channel.
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev dispatched Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov to Tver on Sunday for a meeting on the situation, and Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin was ordered to report to Medvedev on Monday on measures to end the jam and help stranded motorists, Medvedev's spokeswoman said.
Reports put the length of the traffic jam at between 40 km and 200 km (120 miles) at different times on Sunday. One man told the state broadcaster he had advanced one kilometer over the previous 24 hours.
"The reach of the traffic jam at present is no longer than 55 km and is gradually falling," Interfax news agency quoted a police official as saying on Sunday evening.
Russian authorities have been accused of sluggish responses to weather-related problems including deadly wildfires in 2010 and flooding in the south this summer.
Officials are jumpy about their jobs after President Vladimir Putin's dismissal of the regional development minister in October and Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov last month.
The M-10 highway links Moscow with Russia's second largest city St Petersburg, some 700 km northwest of the capital, and stretches on to the border with Finland.
Russia's roads have been the butt of criticism since Tsarist times and its infrastructure has been plagued with problems since the Soviet era, when defense spending was high at the expense of roads, housing, healthcare and other civilian needs.
(Reporting by Gabriela Baczynska; Editing by Sophie Hares)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131248 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The light you see is from your toy train in your play room. Nobody who matters cares about Play Law.
The Founders forged Clause 5 of the first Section of Article II of the Constitution to protect America from a foreign-born President holding dual or treacherous alliances with other countries.

Ironically, the Founding Fathers did this because, at the time of the ratification of the Constitution in 1789, a scandal was enveloping Europe concerning an Austrian government operation where Austrian agents would move to another European country as young men, become popular, and move into powerful elected positions, all the while serving their Austrian homeland.

In more modern times, we have the phenomenon of Adolf Hitler of Austria, who Schwarzenegger has spoken of admiringly, taking over Germany.
Arnold's people certainly know this. That's why they've had everybody from Senator John McCain, Senator Ted Kennedy, Senator Orin Hatch, to Congressman Dana Rohrbacher out stumping for him in the weeks prior to his high-level political operatives launching this transparently fake "grassroots" campaign, Amend for Arnold.

Congressman Dana Rohrbacher, after introducing a Bill in the House (one of four bills all dubbed "Arnold Bills") that would repeal the law barring Schwarzenegger from being President, told the press that the bill wasn't for Arnold, but was for all immigrants.
There has been wall to wall glowing media coverage for the last month, including Arnold on 60 Minutes telling us how wonderful he is and pushing for the Constitution to be changed.
Our main mission is to defend Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution, which defends our national sovereignty.
THE CONSTITUTION

Arnold and his political operatives are seeking to change the below listed cornerstone of the US Constitution, and for some reason the media is falsely reporting that Arnold needs to have the 22nd Amendment removed, which deals with the President only being able to serve two terms.
...huuummmm...

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/about.htm

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#131249 Dec 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine if the document was not a fraud.
Because you say it is a fraud doesn't make it so. Have you held it in your hands and examined it? No, lets back up. Do you have some type of formal training in forensic examination of documents? I only ask because those that have such training have examined it and found it to be authentic. Now, if yours is a more extensive background in the field, then I will defer to your expertise. However, if you're simply going by what you've read on WND or Pravda, then I think I'll stick with the professionals, if you don't mind.

Fort Worth, TX

#131250 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as a Native Citizen of America.
Ok, I'm not sure to whom you were addressing that,'cause I dont think I ever used the phrase "Native Citizen".

Fort Worth, TX

#131251 Dec 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing us a link to that poll!!!
Sigh! You KNOW I don't like to do this. Your fingers, I presume, work as well as mine, and probqably better right now. Don't ask me to read it for you, too.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/bi...
Grand Birther

United States

#131252 Dec 2, 2012
More stuff that makes birfoons' tiny brains fizzle.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-it-means-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131254 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh! You KNOW I don't like to do this. Your fingers, I presume, work as well as mine, and probqably better right now. Don't ask me to read it for you, too.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/bi...
hahahaha LQQK at the Date on THAT !!!
Things CHANGE buck ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131255 Dec 2, 2012
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012

The Birthers are here to stay!- Polls show "Birthers" are not a fringe group

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/10/the...

Many of the national opinion polls show that a large segment of the citizens still have questions about Obama’s questionable history, and they still want answers! In a July 2012 poll 45% of the general public and 69% of Republicans have doubts about Obama’s birthplace. Many voters have been influenced away from voting for Obama because of the obvious cover up of Obama’s past. Just type these search words into Google and see for yourself: obama eligible poll.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/07/evi...

Flashback: Poll: 46% Doubt Obama’s Eligibility
July 13, 2012 <<---<<<

Over 140 million Americans either believe Barack Obama is ineligible or doubt Obama is eligible, a WND/Wenzell poll found. The scientific telephone survey poll was taken March 10-13, 2012 and has a margin of error of 3.72 percentage points.

The poll found a whopping 29.8% believe Obama is ineligible. Add another 16% who have their doubts. That equals 46% who doubt Obama’s eligibility, nearly a majority of Americans.

http://www.usanewsfirst.com/2012/07/13/poll-4...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131256 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If jurisdiction is laws, as you say, then an alien subject to the laws of the US is subject to the jurisdiction of the US and his children born in the US are born citizens of the US. Persons born citizens in this country have always been recognized as natural born citizens. BTW it was James Madison in referring to the tie of natural allegiance declared birth in a country to be the most certain criterion of allegiance. "It is what applies in the United States."
Thank you for agreeing with me and acknowledging your errors.
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! You're a flake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,154,140
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 18 min WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Frijoles 71,064
abby 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,255
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:07AM