BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,024
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#131219 Dec 2, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You just refuse to use it in the same sense as the men who actually used it to draft the 14th Amendment. Wonder why that is?
The framers of the 14th were quite clear that persons born of ordinary aliens in this country were not born subject to foreign powers and would be born citizens. UR in denial.

wojar wrote:
You have it ass backwards, as usual. I don't answer to you. I use allegiance and jurisdiction in the same sense as used by Madison, Kent, the USSC, the Congress, and most every educated person. If you have a problem please explain how they are all wrong. Your problem, not mine.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131220 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in May of last year he made public his long form BC. Seems he was born in Hawaii of all places! That IS still a U.S. state, isn't it?
He could have been born in the Oval Office, he still was not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution, he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131221 Dec 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, all idiots with a democrat president and democrat senate. Awwww
STFU, you haven't a clue, you take care of your country first, then worry about us.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131222 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The framers of the 14th were quite clear that persons born of ordinary aliens in this country were not born subject to foreign powers and would be born citizens. UR in denial.
<quoted text>
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land (Civil Rights Act 1866) already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (the US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (Law of Nations) and national law (Civil Right Act 1866)a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1]

Howard made it very clear, the above was ratified in it full entirety and ratified in 1868.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#131223 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>He could have been born in the Oval Office, he still was not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution, he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT!
Opinion!
You should learn the difference.
Grand Birther

United States

#131224 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction ( the US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.
Ratified in its entirety 1868, end of discussion.
Why can't you explain in your own words what you think the commas in the above mean?

Also, as you know, coloquy is inadmissable, however unrelated to your fake argument it may be.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#131225 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are wrong there, the US Constitution has plainly stated in the 14th, who are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, that would be citizens only.
You're just trying to be difficult, now. The first line of the first section says that if you're born in the U.S. then you're a citizen. How is it that a Native American is NOT a citizen?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131226 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion!
You should learn the difference.
The Constitution has spoken, I would suggest you listen.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131227 Dec 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, all idiots with a democrat president and democrat senate. Awwww
now you are seeing the light.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131228 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just trying to be difficult, now. The first line of the first section says that if you're born in the U.S. then you're a citizen. How is it that a Native American is NOT a citizen?
No such thing as a Native Citizen of America.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131229 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in May of last year he made public his long form BC. Seems he was born in Hawaii of all places! That IS still a U.S. state, isn't it?
That would be fine if the document was not a fraud.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131230 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry Jacques, the last poll I saw said that not even 1% of Republicans believe that President Obama is not a citizen. Birthers are not a really huge voting bloc. Try to keep things in perspective. You're trying to rationalize to irrational people.
Then you should have no problem showing us a link to that poll!!!

Bristol, CT

#131232 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>an alien is an alien, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, a fact you can't dispute.
The remainder of your post is BS.
An alien is neither citizen nor national of the US. Citizenship is acquired by being born in the US or via statute. Whether he possessed dual citizenship at birth is immaterial. The courts and Congress know it. You don't matter.

Bristol, CT

#131233 Dec 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine if the document was not a fraud.
Reality would be fine if you were not insane.

Bristol, CT

#131234 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land (Civil Rights Act 1866) already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (the US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (Law of Nations) and national law (Civil Right Act 1866)a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1]
Howard made it very clear, the above was ratified in it full entirety and ratified in 1868.
Too bad you don't understand what you cut'n'pasted. Sen. Howard didn't live in your play world. He believed in birthright citizenship as articulated by James Kent. Persons born aliens were and are children of foreign diplomats.
Play law doesn't count.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131235 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>An alien is neither citizen nor national of the US. Citizenship is acquired by being born in the US or via statute. Whether he possessed dual citizenship at birth is immaterial. The courts and Congress know it. You don't matter.
you are correct, an alien is not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution. This can only be accomplished through being naturalized, or being born not subject to any foreign power.(Ref. Civil Rights Act of 1866/14th amend. ratified 1868)

Bristol, CT

#131236 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>He could have been born in the Oval Office, he still was not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution, he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT!
Irrelevant.
He could have been born a citizen of ten countries. If born in US of ordinary alien parents you are natural born citizen.
Play Law doesn't count.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131237 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't understand what you cut'n'pasted. Sen. Howard didn't live in your play world. He believed in birthright citizenship as articulated by James Kent. Persons born aliens were and are children of foreign diplomats.
Play law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
I see you can't read!

Bristol, CT

#131238 Dec 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are wrong there, the US Constitution has plainly stated in the 14th, who are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, that would be citizens only.
Bullshit. Play reading goes well with Play Law.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#131239 Dec 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant.
He could have been born a citizen of ten countries. If born in US of ordinary alien parents you are natural born citizen.
Play Law doesn't count.
not in your wildest dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,208,268
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Penceative people 99,316
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 52,445
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 828
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,833
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Real Talk 51,898
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]