BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,773)

Showing posts 115,441 - 115,460 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need to remember I'm with the High Command! Thank you, be seated and remain silent.
Me too ;~)
Just me

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.
That's pathetic Rogue. Are you aware that the area where she lives isn't in any of the three evacuation zones?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the High Command. Don't forget.
Is your mommy buying you play High Command stuff for Christmas?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Tough luck, Birfoons crashed on Nov. 6th.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

How MUCH info does IT take to get THROUGH your thick skull to "understand" that Vote FRAUD "happened" ...

That THAT is HOW the BIG 0 is still in office.

THAT being "let go" is a TRAVESTY in itself!
A "miscarriage" of Justice!

We WILL prevail <3
``````````
Obama suppressing the military vote: Overseas service members unable to access the polls Washington Examiner

The men and women who risk their lives to preserve freedom for all Americans are at risk of losing one of the very freedoms they protect.

Overseas military absentee voting was abysmal in 2008 ó only 20 percent of overseas military turned in absentee ballots ó and it looks like itís going to be even worse in 2012. In Virginia and Ohio, military and overseas ballots have fallen 70 percent since 2008, according to the Military Voter Protection Project.

Ohio received only 9,700 ballots in September, whereas in September 2008, it received 32,000.

So, why arenít soldiers voting? In many cases they simply canít, and they have their commander in chief, President Obama, to blame.

Hundreds of thousands of our uniformed personnel have been shut out of the process, and we can thank the Obama administration and even the Obama campaign for this tragedy. After poor turnout in 2008, Congress passed the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (Move) Act to ensure that all military are provided with the opportunity to vote.

The act put standards in place, such as mailing absentee ballots no later than 45 days before an election and requiring installation voting assistance offices to be built at most military bases and posts.

The Pentagon has utterly failed to meet these standards.

UPDATE: Duffel Blog link removed - satire. But read the rest.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

FBI ASKED TO PROBE OBAMA 'VOTE-CHANGING' MACHINES
State lawmaker says she has concerns over election tampering

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/fbi-asked-to-probe...

Why Obama was "Chosen"
I've been asked by readers here and elsewhere "Why would anyone choose a Kenyan name Barack Hussein Obama as a Manchurian candidate?". This is a reasonable question and one I once asked. The answer is simple and logical, once you're considered it. The key to understanding is that Hussein Obama is not the only person chosen by America's enemies to infiltrate our nation and try to seize the reigns of power.
http://francisbarrington.blogspot.com/
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Nobody amasses a forutune fit for a sultan king without slitting a few throats on the way to the top of the heap.
loose
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz is an imbecile. He doesn't realize that you've got to get a little dirty when you're digging for gold.
LoL. Can the two of you therefore explain why you're both dirty and still dirt-poor.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange because we've been telling you to get lost, yet you remain! Here I'll try again; "Mobarf, GET LOST! Did it work?
1. Supreme Court tells birthers to get lost.

2. Birthers tell wojar to get lost.

Guess who gets lost?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Just returned from Cinema. Lincoln. Very very good. And Daniel Day Lewis is *****.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

We Will Not Back Down
To have shrunk, under such circumstances, from manly resistence, would have been a degradation blasting our best and proudest hopes; it would have struck us from the high ranks where the virtuous struggles of our fathers had placed us, and have betrayed the magnificent legacy which we hold in trust for future generations. It would have acknowledged that on the element which forms three-fourths of the globe we inhabit, where all independent nations have equal and common rights, the American people were not an independent people, but colonists and vassals
-- President James Madison, November 1812
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

WND EXCLUSIVE
ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE RETURNS TO HAUNT FLORIDA
'Obama is a direct threat to the safety and security of the United States'
Published: 3 hours ago <<--<<<

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-challe...

1 of 1855 comments (BURNING up the cyberWAVES)
dude911

note; the 12th amendment doesnt over-ride the qualifications to be PoTUS...

facts, not selective ignorance, is the way you define the US Constitution....barak hussein oblunder was born a british citizen by right of BIRTH...he is not...and can never be...a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF AMERICA...

got any more sumb dhit for us?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Nobody amasses a forutune fit for a sultan king without slitting a few throats on the way to the top of the heap.
loose
<quoted text>
LoL. Can the two of you therefore explain why you're both dirty and still dirt-poor.
jacqazz, I have NO money issues and won't. You're so clueless I think I'll leave you that way! HaHaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Supreme Court tells birthers to get lost.
2. Birthers tell wojar to get lost.
Guess who gets lost?
You and Slopuke? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Just returned from Cinema. Lincoln. Very very good. And Daniel Day Lewis is *****.
Is jacqiepoo trying to say he's got a woody for DDL? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Just a reminder for the Flappers, you remain unAmerican, Insignificant and Irrelevant. LOL pigeons
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Whoopsie: Sorry Kids, But You Fell For The Bullsh!tÖ.. FACT: Dear Leader Obama Cuts Pell Grants 33%

WASHINGTON D.C.Ė Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/2...

ya'll should have took advantage of that education WHEN ya could have :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Part I

Francis.........,

Appreciative of your position, perspective, clear and obvious decent character, integrity and honesty as per this piece (alone). Thank you. Thank you indeed. You have it right with a few corrections and/or additions that need to be spoken to..........

The word insidious is, quite possibly, the single best word as same describes this individual officially known as "Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.". I say insidious as Barack Hussein Obama Sr., who v. much existed was not BHO, Jr's biological father. Nor was Stanley Ann Dunham the mother. Both were plants. Deliberate Potemkin Village "parents" and when you or anyone stand back as it were from this beyond disturbing fact that a most secreted child born in 1961 (who honestly knows where) to parents who were not Obama, Sr. nor Ann Dunham, then protected all these decades as the future head of the (United States) New Africa, who was falsely registered at Columbia, curiously registered at Harvard and eventually made head of the Law Review but never published a single brief (that's a first), later with Harvard Law School degree in hand curiously never paracticed law, instead was nothing more than a community organizer (show me any negro with a law degree from any top or middle, even low echelon law school who is not practicing law.......... but I digress. The same BHO, Jr. who later in his curious out-of-knowhere/who is this guy/where did he come from path toward Totalitarianism/the destruction (negrofication)of this nation, along with his wife (who magically got into my alma mater) was also required to "voluntarily surrender" his license to practice law in Illinois and who cannnot pass a simple E-Verify background check, as well, has successfully employed not one but several (fraudulent) Social Security numbers (I only have one legitimate Social Security number by the way.....), you start to realize with mind-boggling realization the undeniable enormity of just how unreal, vicious, downright insidious this front by the name of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. truly is.

You'll forgive me if I do not pull any punches.

This most recent "election" was beyond fixed as per the Obama junta contracting the Spanish corporation SCYTL to "count" the votes in over 900 precincts in 11 states. As well, many other "voting machines" were maintained by technicians whose union is SEIU for some not so coincidental reason. That the country's resident eunuch affectionately referred to as the Republican party and the Republicans in the Legislative Branch openly allowed same to happen is its own indictment. And then we witnessed Mr. Nice Guy, AKA Mitt Romney being ever so insular, arrogant and, alas nice........., never getting ugly with the thug and his hobnailed jackbooot junta. Nice guys do not finish last. They simple do not finish, period.

This once great albeit imperfect nation, today New Africa is honestly beyond lost. And without sounding like a wimp as I like a good fight, I really do, I really love a good fight, but it's over. It honestly is. To (try to) take this nation back by way of the ballot box has proven itself to be a rigged joke.

So what is the answer? Is same to get ballistic as it were? No pun intended. Tragically, that IS the answer and our darling handlers know it's quite possibly coming. This is why the beguiling Department of Homeland Security have placed an order with ATK (Federal Ammmunition) for 1.2 BILLION 40 S&W caliber hollowpoints and .223 FMJ's. Real killer rounds these. Cute. And not to be left standing at the alter, the Department of Agriculture have an order in for same, only 2000 million as all those dairy cattle and soybean obviously need protection. But I digress....

MORE
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Beyond punative energy costs keep going up and up, punishing our way of life starting with our convey and freedom. Not so coincidentally, so too illegal and punative CAFE standards for which the automotive industry has never fought against same as they should. Who'd have thunk? Not me. I'm still waiting for my Obamaphone. How about you? And Admiral Gaoutte along with General Ham were both made to stand down and relieved of their command when each ordered a rescue for State Departmment personnel (expendible assets) in Libya by "The One". But no one is mentioning that amongst other 'hear, speak and say no evil' retorts, in truth whispers. Welcome to New African.

Part III

So when will the first not so proverbial shot be fired, all the more post facto shots be fired? When the pain reaches a beyond breaking point which for many it already has? Or will it fester longer to the point where "Americans" are nothing other than complete and total servile proletariats?

Taxmageddon 2013 (which only now is being spoken to) includes amoung many of its "riches" an increase of nearly 150% on dividend taxes to 43.4%. I can hardly wait for the hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of fixed income shareholders who will witness their net income of their esssential dividend cut in half via that 43.4% tax which is not being fought in Congress to come to that pernicious reality in fiscal year 2014. This should make for tens upon hundreds of thousands of retirees being forced into the street so as to become for the first time in their lives reliant on Papa Doc II, none other than "The One", Sham Wowbama, Obamanocchio, The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers. Malcolm X's secret love child.

Nineteen Eighty-Four in 2012 and beyond........ And many laugh still at Eric Blair ("George Orwell") for his brilliant dyostopic tocsin penned on Jura Island in 1949.

And let's not forget the massive tax increases slated against low to middle income levels, as well the return of the "estate tax" ramped up to 55% of many an estate. Big Brother (Papa Doc II) loves this nation and its wealth. Capital gains will be increased by nearly 50%. A cap on FSA's of $2,500.00 is slated, no hold harmless on AMT, no charitable contributions to non profits from IRA's.
And our military IS stronger and a far more fearsome force to be reckoned with when we look upon women (historically in a former world throughout time the givers of life and primary nurturers of same) with such open contempt by compelling them to be "warriors" and serve in front line positions with weapon in hand, as well de facto prostitutes aboard fleet vessel roaming the oceans and seas. Ah, the Love Boat! If nothing else it certainly makes for wonderful camaraderie and again instills fear in any potential adversary. And not to be oppressed anymore, the eternally crucified homosexual is now right out in the open and then some with equal preferential treatment and advancment to that of women and "minorities" in our "military". I can just feel the quaking fear in the minds of any potential adversary.

Oh the coming joys of the former United States as per the darling negro, Papa Doc II. Check out his golf swing and his wife's cute designer shoes as Rome burns baby, burns..........

http://francisbarrington.blogspot.com/2012/11...
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Howdy, birfers, today is Sunday December 2, 2012, and President Barack HUSSEIN Obama is still the president of the United States of America.

I thought you birfers had a new definition of jurisdiction you were kicking around and that was going to get Obama out of office because Constitution something something.

What happened?

LMAO!!!!

Keep your depends dry and tin foil hats on tight, birfers. The next four years are going to be tough for you all. LOLOLOLOLOL

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
How MUCH info does IT take to get THROUGH your thick skull to "understand" that Vote FRAUD "happened" ...
That THAT is HOW the BIG 0 is still in office.
THAT being "let go" is a TRAVESTY in itself!
A "miscarriage" of Justice!
We WILL prevail <3
``````````
Obama suppressing the military vote: Overseas service members unable to access the polls Washington Examiner
The men and women who risk their lives to preserve freedom for all Americans are at risk of losing one of the very freedoms they protect.
Overseas military absentee voting was abysmal in 2008 ó only 20 percent of overseas military turned in absentee ballots ó and it looks like itís going to be even worse in 2012. In Virginia and Ohio, military and overseas ballots have fallen 70 percent since 2008, according to the Military Voter Protection Project.
Ohio received only 9,700 ballots in September, whereas in September 2008, it received 32,000.
So, why arenít soldiers voting? In many cases they simply canít, and they have their commander in chief, President Obama, to blame.
Hundreds of thousands of our uniformed personnel have been shut out of the process, and we can thank the Obama administration and even the Obama campaign for this tragedy. After poor turnout in 2008, Congress passed the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (Move) Act to ensure that all military are provided with the opportunity to vote.
The act put standards in place, such as mailing absentee ballots no later than 45 days before an election and requiring installation voting assistance offices to be built at most military bases and posts.
The Pentagon has utterly failed to meet these standards.
UPDATE: Duffel Blog link removed - satire. But read the rest.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
FBI ASKED TO PROBE OBAMA 'VOTE-CHANGING' MACHINES
State lawmaker says she has concerns over election tampering
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/fbi-asked-to-probe...
Why Obama was "Chosen"
I've been asked by readers here and elsewhere "Why would anyone choose a Kenyan name Barack Hussein Obama as a Manchurian candidate?". This is a reasonable question and one I once asked. The answer is simple and logical, once you're considered it. The key to understanding is that Hussein Obama is not the only person chosen by America's enemies to infiltrate our nation and try to seize the reigns of power.
http://francisbarrington.blogspot.com/
wnd? Atlasshrugs ? How about gossip from the local insane asylum?
Mitt knows he lost fair and square. Get over it. We the people elected your President and reelected him. You need to start acting like an American and respect the rule of law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,441 - 115,460 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 32 min 75 Scorpio 406
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 1 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 12:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search