BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197184 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#131079 Dec 1, 2012
Real reason for Benghazi cover up Ė Executive Order 13491

http://therothshow.com/2012/11/breaking-news-...
drink The hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#131080 Dec 1, 2012
Gradual Spectrum With A Relative Perspective...

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r318/carey...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131081 Dec 1, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR a court? Ha ha ha!
You just need to remember I'm with the High Command! Thank you, be seated and remain silent.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#131083 Dec 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need to remember I'm with the High Command! Thank you, be seated and remain silent.
The Play High Command? Grow up.

wojar wrote:
UR a court? Ha ha ha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131085 Dec 1, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Play High Command? Grow up.
<quoted text>
Just the High Command. Don't forget.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131086 Dec 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too ;~)
Just me

Lynwood, CA

#131087 Dec 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.
That's pathetic Rogue. Are you aware that the area where she lives isn't in any of the three evacuation zones?

Bristol, CT

#131088 Dec 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the High Command. Don't forget.
Is your mommy buying you play High Command stuff for Christmas?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131090 Dec 1, 2012

Bristol, CT

#131091 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Where Eagles Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ri-obaBZr9IXX
Tough luck, Birfoons crashed on Nov. 6th.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131092 Dec 1, 2012
How MUCH info does IT take to get THROUGH your thick skull to "understand" that Vote FRAUD "happened" ...

That THAT is HOW the BIG 0 is still in office.

THAT being "let go" is a TRAVESTY in itself!
A "miscarriage" of Justice!

We WILL prevail <3
``````````
Obama suppressing the military vote: Overseas service members unable to access the polls Washington Examiner

The men and women who risk their lives to preserve freedom for all Americans are at risk of losing one of the very freedoms they protect.

Overseas military absentee voting was abysmal in 2008 ó only 20 percent of overseas military turned in absentee ballots ó and it looks like itís going to be even worse in 2012. In Virginia and Ohio, military and overseas ballots have fallen 70 percent since 2008, according to the Military Voter Protection Project.

Ohio received only 9,700 ballots in September, whereas in September 2008, it received 32,000.

So, why arenít soldiers voting? In many cases they simply canít, and they have their commander in chief, President Obama, to blame.

Hundreds of thousands of our uniformed personnel have been shut out of the process, and we can thank the Obama administration and even the Obama campaign for this tragedy. After poor turnout in 2008, Congress passed the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (Move) Act to ensure that all military are provided with the opportunity to vote.

The act put standards in place, such as mailing absentee ballots no later than 45 days before an election and requiring installation voting assistance offices to be built at most military bases and posts.

The Pentagon has utterly failed to meet these standards.

UPDATE: Duffel Blog link removed - satire. But read the rest.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

FBI ASKED TO PROBE OBAMA 'VOTE-CHANGING' MACHINES
State lawmaker says she has concerns over election tampering

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/fbi-asked-to-probe...

Why Obama was "Chosen"
I've been asked by readers here and elsewhere "Why would anyone choose a Kenyan name Barack Hussein Obama as a Manchurian candidate?". This is a reasonable question and one I once asked. The answer is simple and logical, once you're considered it. The key to understanding is that Hussein Obama is not the only person chosen by America's enemies to infiltrate our nation and try to seize the reigns of power.
http://francisbarrington.blogspot.com/
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131093 Dec 1, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Nobody amasses a forutune fit for a sultan king without slitting a few throats on the way to the top of the heap.
loose
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz is an imbecile. He doesn't realize that you've got to get a little dirty when you're digging for gold.
LoL. Can the two of you therefore explain why you're both dirty and still dirt-poor.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131094 Dec 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange because we've been telling you to get lost, yet you remain! Here I'll try again; "Mobarf, GET LOST! Did it work?
1. Supreme Court tells birthers to get lost.

2. Birthers tell wojar to get lost.

Guess who gets lost?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131095 Dec 1, 2012
Just returned from Cinema. Lincoln. Very very good. And Daniel Day Lewis is *****.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131096 Dec 1, 2012
We Will Not Back Down
To have shrunk, under such circumstances, from manly resistence, would have been a degradation blasting our best and proudest hopes; it would have struck us from the high ranks where the virtuous struggles of our fathers had placed us, and have betrayed the magnificent legacy which we hold in trust for future generations. It would have acknowledged that on the element which forms three-fourths of the globe we inhabit, where all independent nations have equal and common rights, the American people were not an independent people, but colonists and vassals
-- President James Madison, November 1812
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131097 Dec 1, 2012
WND EXCLUSIVE
ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE RETURNS TO HAUNT FLORIDA
'Obama is a direct threat to the safety and security of the United States'
Published: 3 hours ago <<--<<<

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-challe...

1 of 1855 comments (BURNING up the cyberWAVES)
dude911

note; the 12th amendment doesnt over-ride the qualifications to be PoTUS...

facts, not selective ignorance, is the way you define the US Constitution....barak hussein oblunder was born a british citizen by right of BIRTH...he is not...and can never be...a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF AMERICA...

got any more sumb dhit for us?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131099 Dec 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Nobody amasses a forutune fit for a sultan king without slitting a few throats on the way to the top of the heap.
loose
<quoted text>
LoL. Can the two of you therefore explain why you're both dirty and still dirt-poor.
jacqazz, I have NO money issues and won't. You're so clueless I think I'll leave you that way! HaHaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131100 Dec 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Supreme Court tells birthers to get lost.
2. Birthers tell wojar to get lost.
Guess who gets lost?
You and Slopuke? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131101 Dec 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Just returned from Cinema. Lincoln. Very very good. And Daniel Day Lewis is *****.
Is jacqiepoo trying to say he's got a woody for DDL? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131102 Dec 1, 2012
Just a reminder for the Flappers, you remain unAmerican, Insignificant and Irrelevant. LOL pigeons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,278,824
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min Red_Forman 6,448
abby 9-4-15 24 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
Word (Dec '08) 32 min Red_Forman 5,431
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 38 min LEGALIZE 9
ask amy 9-4-15 46 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
News 11 things to do in Chicago over Labor Day Weekend 1 hr END THUG LIVES 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,678
More from around the web

Personal Finance