BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,768)

Showing posts 115,341 - 115,360 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Another war that the UK dragged our ass into?" What war? I'm curious. That oughta be good.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not only is it good, it is great and discussing, we have been the mercenaries for Great Britain since the Civil War.
Never mind. Which war?

Damn red coats! Are you going to be the 21st century Paul Revere? LRS is coming with his birhters. And now the British?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, just how big of a turd are you?
And the truth rattles, doesn't it? Did you drive around looking for blood and guts accidents today?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not content with plagiarism and cute-and-paste, you now cut my posts. Am I surprised, Toby? Toby? Ha ha. What a feckless name.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>What an acerbic wit! Did you learn that line in middle school?
Nope. That's what his poor suffering mom called him. He's not very original, picked it up from her.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Another war that the UK dragged our ass into?" What war? I'm curious. That oughta be good.
<quoted text>
Never mind. Which war?
Damn red coats! Are you going to be the 21st century Paul Revere? LRS is coming with his birhters. And now the British?
Hahaha!!!~ You really sound stupid! Backup and reload, sounds like you are talking out of your flabby ass.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Never mind. Which war?
You want to start with the War Between the States, there was nothing civil about it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Savage inspired rap song lyrics
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
(by Infidel)
(Verse 1)
Time to set the record straight, call BS when I see it
Shed light on the half wits who want us defeated
All because of an illness too hard to eradicate
It’s Liberalism, the mental disorder a sad state
Of mind, impervious to common sense and reason
To them, nothing is out of line everything is in season
Right or wrong makes no difference to them
If it feels good do it so I have to keep my distance from them
Cus they’re out of the mainstream but they say that I am
Because I love my country and the God of Abraham
Damn, sham after sham they pull to get the prize
They come equipped with the wool to cover your eyes
Then infiltrate the schools, courts and churches
Undermining American values while filling their purses
Cus it takes money to fool the masses
So I wrote this in the form of conservative X-ray glasses
[Chorus]
Far from reason, common sense and intellect
Proper mindset total lack of respect for vets
And Christ ain’t nice, totally out of order
Liberalism, the mental disorder
(Verse 2)
Tell a lie long enough the sheeple believe it
But ain’t fooling me, you ain’t schooling me
Wit yo so’ called bleeding heart ain’t leaked a CC
Against the death penalty but killing the babies
Want their C-A-K-E and stuff their face wit it
Like Rosie O’Donnell big as a spaceship
Can’t shout me down like liberal students do conservatives
Toss a pie at me and catch an uppercut from this Wordsmith
That’s what I call exercising my free speech
But you want to silence me plus those who agree
Know this right now you ain’t controlling me
Even if your cameras are roaming the streets patrolling me
Where’s the ACLU when we need ‘em?
Oh yeah, they only help gays, atheists, race baiters and faith haters
And anyone else who tears the fabric of this country
Sold their souls while stealing ours for a bag full of money
[Chorus]
(Verse 3)
Another symptom of this fatal disease
Is their willingness to treat the enemy to a dish of appease
Too concerned about gay marriage and hugging some trees
Unaware that’s it’s tight on ‘em like neck T-I-E’s
100 degrees of separation from reality
We’ll burn off like calories due to their abnormalities
Leading to casualties of epic proportions
Just check the stats of the black baby abortions
10 million strong and dying spreading like wildfire
Genocide planned by Planned Parenthood preparing hoods
For destabilization compounded by welfare
Good intentions gone bad too late to repair
Stuck in despair but no longer as we take up arms
To rage against the machine that’s done us so much harm
But black democrats prefer the status quo
Now that James died, damn ain’t no soul left bro
[Chorus]
)8~D>
scary! People these days are not growing mentally beyond 18.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And the truth rattles, doesn't it? Did you drive around looking for blood and guts accidents today?
Of course, I'm having roadkill for dinner. Later...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha!!!~ You really sound stupid! Backup and reload, sounds like you are talking out of your flabby ass.
Ha ha, replies with LRS-type crass clueless vulgar diatribe. Very LRS-like indeed, can't explain his imbecilic statements, goes schoolyard DOH on me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You want to start with the War Between the States, there was nothing civil about it.
You have fallen off. Ask LRS for referral to Nurse Ratched asap.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree !!!
==========
Why so many 20-year-olds are failing to grow up
After lunch at a friend’s house at the weekend, I told her she must be proud of her daughter, who not only has a rather brilliant academic brain but is also very beautiful.
‘Yes, I’m very proud of her,’ sighed my friend.‘But I still have to remind her to do the dishes, and she still has the cheek to complain if we forget to buy her make-up remover when we do the weekly shop.’
Far from being a teenager, my friend’s daughter is 28. She’s moved back home while she continues her post-graduate studies because she’d rather be in her parents’ comfortable South London semi than the grim bedsit her meagre part-time earnings would afford.
This is not to say that her parents aren’t happy to have her back — they adore her and want to do their best for her. But, at the same time, they’re starting to worry whether she’ll ever grow up.
Nor is she in any way unusual. Eight out of ten 18 to 24-year-olds still live at home today, as do a third of 25 to 34-year-olds — so perhaps it’s no wonder that they’ve opted to see themselves as adolescents far past their teenage years. According to new research published this week, most of them no longer regard 21 as a coming of age and don’t even consider themselves adults until they’re 30.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-218...
why should they grow-up, they have mommy and daddy to depend on. I didn't follow that train wreck, I followed my own track, learn from your mistakes and I am still learning. Sometimes "no" is a hard thing to say, and it is a hard thing to hear, been there. We as a nation are not giving our children guidance.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, replies with LRS-type crass clueless vulgar diatribe. Very LRS-like indeed, can't explain his imbecilic statements, goes schoolyard DOH on me.
just spam!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have fallen off. Ask LRS for referral to Nurse Ratched asap.
Spam!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Liberal Sh*t 9-10-2011
"take these son-of-a-bi*ches out."
-Jimmy Hoffa
"Before we get to the next level we need to realize we have a big problem in this country, Foreclosures, The banks will not do loan modifications and we have not come up with a program that we can keep people in their homes. We need to find a way to make these banks write down the principle and keep the interest rates low at 4% "
-Maxine Waters
"The real enemy is the TEA PARTY!!!"
-Fredrica Wilson
"Actually we're fighting 4 wars, the 4th war is the was started by the TEA Party against our president."
-Cedric Richardson
"The TEA Party is stopping that change.... Some of these folks in Congress would would love to see us as second class citizens, some of these folks in Congress would like to see us hanging from a tree"
-Andre Carson
Liberal Sh*t 8-28-2011
"What it's about is building a car that is safe to drive and economical to keep that will get an honest to goodness 60 MPG and save families real money at the pump."
John Stossel asks, "why does the government have to force it?"
John, it makes sense but the problem is our market is held hostage by global oil price shocks that we can't control, that's why Detroit keeps getting blind sided by them, the last time that happened we almost lost GM and Chrysler and only because the American Taxpayers stepped up with an 80 Billion Dollar Loan, saved that from happening.
-Bob Deans (Natural Resources Defense Council)
Wow, we gave them a loan. The way I remember it, they held a gun to my head and told me to give them the money.
"When I said Change you can believe in, I didn't say Change you can believe in tomorrow or change you can believe in next week."
-President Obama
"We can't go back to the time when wall street and giant corporations write the rules."
-Robert Gibbs
When did that time end Robert?
“This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned — the tea party can go straight to hell.”
-Maxine Waters
"Our goal is to create a legitimate legal framework for the remaining Guantanamo detainees who cannot be transferred."
-President Obama
“This deal is a sugar-coated Satan sandwich. If you lift the bun, you will not like what you see.”
-Emanuel Cleaver
“What we're trying to do is save the world from the Republican budget. We're trying to save life on this planet as we know it today.”
-Nancy Pelosi
"It's very hard to get inflation during a depressed economy", "If we discovered there was an immanent alien invasion and we needed a massive military build up to counter that, we would be out of this slump in 18 months"
-Paul Krugman
http://theshitliberalssay.blogspot.com/search...
Oh quoting old Jimmy Hoffa one of the direst people the Unions have ever seen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not content with plagiarism and cute-and-paste, you now cut my posts. Am I surprised, Toby? Toby? Ha ha. What a feckless name.
What are you talking about now? Cut your post? I didn't cut your post. You lost me on this one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What can we say jacqazz? You just bring out the best in people! LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LRS wrote:
If Omama allows us to go over the cliff, he will be impeached as he should be.
No doubt thinking gives you a migraine Mr. Liars, but Obama won that argument back on Nov, 6th. It’s not nice to repeatedly frustrate the will of the people as eventually there’ll be a price to pay.

Suffice it to say that protecting rich tax cuts at the expense of 95 percent of the working class will not bode well for the rich protectors.

Even the rich protectors have begun to see the folly of their position Mr. Liars. It’s amazing a mere laborer such as yourself cannot.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Celebrated historian Bertram Oxley has uncovered a memorandum from former Japanese Emperor Hirohito to Admiral Yamamoto dated December 6, 1941, showing that the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was motivated by an offensive film made by Charlie Chaplin ridiculing Japanese cuisine.

"Contrary to historical accounts over the last seventy years," Professor Oxley said in an interview today with the BBC, "What appeared to be a meticulously planned surprise attack was actually a spontaneous demonstration by moderate sushi connoisseurs in the Imperial Navy in response to a hateful and offensive movie. Thereafter, extremist elements within the Japanese military co-opted the spontaneous attack, transforming it into the overseas contingency operation sometimes referred to as 'World War II.'"

The discovery has created a sensation in scholarly circles. "This is a remarkable find," declared Reginald Smythe, chairman of the Progressive Historians Association and former Obama State Department official. "Had President Roosevelt condemned this movie­ instead of uttering that infernal 'Day of Infamy' provocation ­ the war could have been avoided and millions of lives would have been saved."

Reached at his home in Houston, former President George H. W. Bush, an aviator in the Pacific during the war, expressed skepticism. "It's simply inconceivable that the Japanese First Air Fleet, with six aircraft carriers, could have staged a spur of the moment attack on an island thousands of nautical miles from the Japanese homeland with such stealth and precision." Most experts dismissed Mr. Bush's remarks, however, since it's widely understood that World War II was primarily his son's fault.

White House spokesman Jay Carney, asked this afternoon about the memo's discovery stated, "Of course, hindsight's 20-20. But one can only wonder how much pain and suffering could have been averted had FDR simply apologized to Hirohito at the outset."

"Fortunately," Carney continued, waving off questions from White House reporters anxious to return to questions about Mitt Romney's grooming habits, "We've evolved to a more sophisticated strategy of leading from behind, so we're unlikely to repeat the disastrous mistakes of the past."

If Hilary had been running the State Department then, we’d all be living on EASY STREET today.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>since we have a treaty with Germany, we will try you IAW the statutes where you robbed the bank, but being a German citizen you still are not subject to the US Constitution, otherwise, you are not a citizen.
Sorry, loser, if Germany had jurisdiction, the bank robber would be tried in Germany by a German court. His citizenship has no bearing on the matter. The German bank robber who robs a bank in Kansas is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. If there is a treaty in which each country recognizes each other's natural right to exercise its sovereign power within its borders, that does not change the FACT that each country exercises dominion over aliens within its jurisdiction and that the aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of the respective host countries. You cannot change that FACT by rewording "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof [of the US]" to "subject to jurisdiction of the constitution".

FACT, ordinary aliens within US borders are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Even if you fantasize that this natural authority of every independent and sovereign nation is derived purely via treaty, it would not change that FACT. UR in denial.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt thinking gives you a migraine Mr. Liars, but Obama won that argument back on Nov, 6th. It’s not nice to repeatedly frustrate the will of the people as eventually there’ll be a price to pay.
Suffice it to say that protecting rich tax cuts at the expense of 95 percent of the working class will not bode well for the rich protectors.
Even the rich protectors have begun to see the folly of their position Mr. Liars. It’s amazing a mere laborer such as yourself cannot.
Never had a migraine in my life pops. Omama won an argument on migraines? Brilliant pops. A price to pay? LMAO! Taxes on the rich are set to expire anyway. On top of that it won't amount to squat, it's purely a game Omama is trying to play but people are tired of his games. They want answers to our problems and Omama doesn't have them. When Omama says the taxes on the wealthy will help reduce the deficit, he's FOS and everyone with more than one brain cell knows it. You're a dumbazz pops. Wake up! Four years in office and he's done nothing, well except spend money that isn't his. Typical for a common garden variety con man. DoDo bird. LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,341 - 115,360 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,072,363
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Midlothian Composer 97,436
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min andet1987 397
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 53 min WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••