BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,301 - 115,320 of 175,239 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>suggest you read the Naturalization Act of 1790, then tell me that aliens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution.
Only a schizophrenic could possibly believe that aliens under the jurisdiction of the US according to the statute are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Mouthing the word "Constitution" does not have magic power to change fantasy into reality. Get a grip.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Just plain stupid Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, I shot you in the head, you haven't anywhere to turn to.
Would you like to no what countries adopted the boat people?
LOL! You shot yourself in the head. And foot. And groin.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Re: Rmoney's lunch of crow er, ah leftover turkey chili at the White House:
Just like any other visitor to the White House, Romney had to provide his Social Security number, birth date and other personal information to gain access to the grounds.
So in 2008 when prez-elect Obama visited the White House after the election and probably several times as Senator, they ran his SSN and didn't have any issues.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>there is only one type of person that is subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that would be a citizen of the USofA, all others have their own nations that they are subject to.
Okay. Let's act this one out.
I'm from Germany.
I'm at the moment visiting the USA
I rob a bank
Police arrest me
I say "whoa whoa, guys, I'm German. Let my people take care of this."
"Yessir, says the cop, so sorry, we'll call your Embassy"
The Embassy consul shows up, takes the German tourist in custody and sends him on the next plane out to face justice in ...Germany.
And so endeth play law as Justice "what a joke" Dale who claims, and I quote him "there is only one type of person that is subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that would be a citizen of the USofA, all others have their own nations that they are subject to". Yup, and so it goes with all aliens, tourists, visitors, foreign workers who commit a crime, a felony, anything illegal in the USA. They are instantly ushered out so their own govt can deal with them. I can't wait for my next voyage to the US. Poor unfortunate traffic cop who'll try to ticket me for speeding, is he gonna get an earful from my govt.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that matters, Alice?
Yes it does. Under the SEATO agreements, Australia and the UK should have gotten the bulk of the refugees. Just another war that the UK dragged our ass into.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even tried putting together the parts I gave you? I don't care who comes up with a better idea, it will benefit us all.
Just about any idea is better than a delusion that can never be useful in the sense of 35 USC 101. Your invention died before it was born. Living in the real world will benefit you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.
You're much too lenient,Rogue. Why not the death penalty? Burn her at the stake. Naw, too good for her. First, whip her, then shave her head, quarter her slowly so she suffers and THEN burn her at the stake. You and your cultural buddy LRS can watch all of it, enjoying multiple orgasms as she writhes in pain and screams.

PS : Tying her tubes is a form of birth control. Isn't that a sin?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Only a schizophrenic could possibly believe that aliens under the jurisdiction of the US according to the statute are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Mouthing the word "Constitution" does not have magic power to change fantasy into reality. Get a grip.
The Constitution is magic, when applied. I see you do not believe in magic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, you have perfect timing. My nurse friend just left. We had a great visit. Always a pleasure! LMAO at your timing; and I'm 100% serious. You made the statement about Romney walking around the White House, thinking all this could have been his. I just wanted to make sure you knew the President doesn't get to keep it. LOL 731 days? No one is promised tomorrow, remember that. Apparently, you also misunderstood my, "getting blown out of the water" comment. I won't waste the energy trying to explain it to you. Let's just say the water would be over your head.
So, all this time, you thought that the president, all presidents, owned the white house? If you don't mind, we shan't discuss that further.

As to your girl friend, that is just too funny. Why'd she leave? Doesn't hand around too too long , now does she? Who can blame her? You've taken over the asylum. Guess she limited herself to injecting you with the "goodies" and leaving subito. Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

corr : hang

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Germany.
I rob a bank
Police arrest me
The Embassy consul shows up, takes the German tourist in custody and sends him on the next plane out to face justice in ...Germany.
And so endeth play law as Justice "what a joke" Dale who claims, and I quote him "there is only one type of person that is subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that would be a citizen of the USofA, all others have their own nations that they are subject to". Yup, and so it goes with all aliens, tourists, visitors, foreign workers who commit a crime, a felony, anything illegal in the USA. They are instantly ushered out so their own govt can deal with them. I can't wait for my next voyage to the US. Poor unfortunate traffic cop who'll try to ticket me for speeding, is he gonna get an earful from my govt.
Since US nationals from American Samoa are not citizens, Play Justice Dale will have a problem figuring out which country has jurisdiction over American Samoans in Kansas. He is a real friggin' piece of work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, send her where her children are.
Great. You can join Rogue and LSR and watch the torture and immolation and get your rocks off with them.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution is magic, when applied. I see you do not believe in magic.
Magical thinking is one of the symptoms of the schizotypal personality. I live in the real world, not a play world.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably failed because the original citizens of New Orleans, who built over a thousand miles of levees, didn't have the proper tools, materials and know-how to build a stable base/foundation for a levee. Just a guess. LOL
you don't think too good, do you? NOT a guess.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Johannes wrote:
On Thursday, as part of a plan to liquidate the company and lay off 18,000 workers, a federal judge in White Plains, N.Y., approved paying 19 Hostess executives bonuses totaling $1.8 million. Hostess has said it has interest from at least 110 firms who want to buy pieces of the operation.
Bonuese? Normal. Why, Rogue would not only applaud, he would object, as $1.9 million is just not enough.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Germany.
I rob a bank
Police arrest me
since we have a treaty with Germany, we will try you IAW the statutes where you robbed the bank, but being a German citizen you still are not subject to the US Constitution, otherwise, you are not a citizen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Having problems with your two-bit dial-up connection? Don't Justices have better facilities than that. I would think that the world famous inventor who overcame the law of conservation of energy could afford broad band. Hee hee.
This is obvious evidence that Mobarf is indeed, dead in the water. No question in this case. Mobarf, you lose! LMAO

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does. Under the SEATO agreements, Australia and the UK should have gotten the bulk of the refugees. Just another war that the UK dragged our ass into.
So what? Has nothing to do with US sovereignty over persons within our borders. RU drunk?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does. Under the SEATO agreements, Australia and the UK should have gotten the bulk of the refugees. Just another war that the UK dragged our ass into.
"Another war that the UK dragged our ass into?" What war? I'm curious. That oughta be good.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Just about any idea is better than a delusion that can never be useful in the sense of 35 USC 101. Your invention died before it was born. Living in the real world will benefit you.
I respecfully disagree. Living in the real world will NOT, Iassure you, benefit him. And,lol, it certainly will not benefit the real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Uzi 68,076
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Patrick 1,084,464
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 2 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Why We will Go to War with Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••