BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130915 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, UR at a dead end.
Grow up.
Alienage does not depend upon permanent allegiance to a foreign power but rather lack of citizenship or nationality with the United States.
The stateless alien in the US cannot possibly be under the jurisdiction of a foreign power. Therefore the claim that aliens necessarily are not under the jurisdiction of the United States is categorically false.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
you are dead, I proved it in a prior post.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130916 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got it arse backwards, as usual.
The assumption that aliens in the US are subject to the jurisdiction of their home country ASSUMES that all aliens have a home country.
Simply false. If aliens in the US are not under the jurisdiction of the United States then what country has jurisdiction over stateless aliens?
Face it, UR stumped and at a dead end.
<quoted text>
sorry, I countered you post with a prior post, you are dead in the water.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130917 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
Correction: country of permanent allegiance
doesn't make any difference, you are dead.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130918 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you are dead, I proved it in a prior post.
You proved you're at a dead end. Go put your play robe and gavel back into your toy box.
wojar wrote:
Face it, UR at a dead end.

Grow up.

Alienage does not depend upon permanent allegiance to a foreign power but rather lack of citizenship or nationality with the United States.
The stateless alien in the US cannot possibly be under the jurisdiction of a foreign power. Therefore the claim that aliens necessarily are not under the jurisdiction of the United States is categorically false.

How's the crow tasting?

RationalState

#130919 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, I countered you post with a prior post, you are dead in the water.
You shot yourself in the foot, loser.

RationalState

#130920 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
sorry, I countered you post with a prior post, you are dead in the water.
Were you wearing your play justice robe when you ruled me "dead in the water"? Hee hee.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130921 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you wearing your play justice robe when you ruled me "dead in the water"? Hee hee.
hahaha!! You are so dead, you stink! Had to skip your prior posts, kept getting kicked-off.

RationalState

#130922 Nov 30, 2012
US law determines who is a citizen or national of the United States without regard to foreign law. If a person in the US is not a citizen of the United States, there is NO ASSUMPTION of foreign citizenship or acknowledgment of foreign jurisdiction. Indeed, the determination of alienage depends entirely on US citizenship and nationality law: was the person born or naturalized in the US or is the person a citizen or national per provisions of Title 8. Accordingly, US jurisdiction over aliens cannot possibly depend upon assumptions about an alien's home country. Indeed, an alien need not have a "home country". Birfoons are missing in the wind.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130923 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You shot yourself in the foot, loser.
no, I shot you in the head, you haven't anywhere to turn to.
Would you like to no what countries adopted the boat people?

RationalState

#130924 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!! You are so dead, you stink! Had to skip your prior posts, kept getting kicked-off.
Having problems with your two-bit dial-up connection? Don't Justices have better facilities than that. I would think that the world famous inventor who overcame the law of conservation of energy could afford broad band. Hee hee.

RationalState

#130925 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that matters, Alice?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130926 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Having problems with your two-bit dial-up connection? Don't Justices have better facilities than that. I would think that the world famous inventor who overcame the law of conservation of energy could afford broad band. Hee hee.
no, have top of the line, just have problems on this thread.
Have you even tried putting together the parts I gave you? I don't care who comes up with a better idea, it will benefit us all.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#130927 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
US law determines who is a citizen or national of the United States without regard to foreign law.
wojar, wojar, wojar... of course the widdle ole' US of A has no say in who is a citizen! Every two bit dictatorship on this blue and green earth is more powerful!

RationalState

#130928 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>suggest you read the Naturalization Act of 1790, then tell me that aliens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution.
Only a schizophrenic could possibly believe that aliens under the jurisdiction of the US according to the statute are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Mouthing the word "Constitution" does not have magic power to change fantasy into reality. Get a grip.

Location hidden

#130929 Nov 30, 2012
Just plain stupid Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, I shot you in the head, you haven't anywhere to turn to.
LOL! You shot yourself in the head. And foot. And groin.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#130930 Nov 30, 2012
Re: Rmoney's lunch of crow er, ah leftover turkey chili at the White House:
Just like any other visitor to the White House, Romney had to provide his Social Security number, birth date and other personal information to gain access to the grounds.
So in 2008 when prez-elect Obama visited the White House after the election and probably several times as Senator, they ran his SSN and didn't have any issues.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130931 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>there is only one type of person that is subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that would be a citizen of the USofA, all others have their own nations that they are subject to.
Okay. Let's act this one out.
I'm from Germany.
I'm at the moment visiting the USA
I rob a bank
Police arrest me
I say "whoa whoa, guys, I'm German. Let my people take care of this."
"Yessir, says the cop, so sorry, we'll call your Embassy"
The Embassy consul shows up, takes the German tourist in custody and sends him on the next plane out to face justice in ...Germany.
And so endeth play law as Justice "what a joke" Dale who claims, and I quote him "there is only one type of person that is subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that would be a citizen of the USofA, all others have their own nations that they are subject to". Yup, and so it goes with all aliens, tourists, visitors, foreign workers who commit a crime, a felony, anything illegal in the USA. They are instantly ushered out so their own govt can deal with them. I can't wait for my next voyage to the US. Poor unfortunate traffic cop who'll try to ticket me for speeding, is he gonna get an earful from my govt.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130932 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that matters, Alice?
Yes it does. Under the SEATO agreements, Australia and the UK should have gotten the bulk of the refugees. Just another war that the UK dragged our ass into.

RationalState

#130933 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even tried putting together the parts I gave you? I don't care who comes up with a better idea, it will benefit us all.
Just about any idea is better than a delusion that can never be useful in the sense of 35 USC 101. Your invention died before it was born. Living in the real world will benefit you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130934 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.
You're much too lenient,Rogue. Why not the death penalty? Burn her at the stake. Naw, too good for her. First, whip her, then shave her head, quarter her slowly so she suffers and THEN burn her at the stake. You and your cultural buddy LRS can watch all of it, enjoying multiple orgasms as she writhes in pain and screams.

PS : Tying her tubes is a form of birth control. Isn't that a sin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,156,059
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,337
abby 12-26 19 min RACE 5
amy 12-26 26 min RACE 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 6 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 9 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago