BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,261 - 115,280 of 174,678 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Another case of black racism.

November 30, 2012 byFrancis Marion
Store Clerk Shoots Black in Self Defense – Now Black Community in Uproar
http://lastresistance.com/630/store-clerk-sho...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
What about a stateless alien who has no nation?
Anyone in the US who is subject to Federal statutes is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Blabbering "jurisdiction of the Constitution" cannot change that fact.
Grow up child.
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit about a stateless alien, not me.
All aliens prior to customs know they must obey the laws of what ever place they are going, and must not deviate from their itinerary, without approval.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Thomas the Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Yohannes failed to provide a link to support his allegations. The Army Corps of Engineers was instructed by CONGRESS to rebuild the CITY OWNED levees to withstand a Cat-2 hurricane after the 1965 Hurricane Betsy. And they did. It was never designed or built to withstand anything greater than a Cat-2 hurricane and that is not the fault of the Army Corps of Engineers.
If you go up the the Mississippi River levees that were designed, built and maintained by the Corps of Engineers you will see the difference. They are like golf courses. NO trees are allowed to grow on them and no varmints are allowed to borough into them either. The levees own by the City of New Orleans are totally different and it was not the fault of the Corps of Engineers.
The PHI heliport at N.O. was located next to the Mississippi River levee and, like I said, it is like a humped golf course. The grass is maintained better than most states maintain the grass next to Interstate Highways.
When I worked for PHI there were some days when we could not fly and once we spent three days during a hurricane evacuation from the Gulf as the PHI heliport at Venice was not only out side the Corps' levee but also the State's levees. Yep, PHI had their own levee and it was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina and they built a totally new heliport about five miles north of there that had a Corps' levee on the east side and a State's levee on the west side.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
In August 2007, the Corps released an analysis revealing that their floodwalls were so poorly designed that the maximum safe load is only 7 feet (2.1 m) of water, which is half the original 14-foot (4.3 m) design.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu...
And who wrote that Wiki article? They don't says, do they? And they leave a lot out of that article.
And again, those improvements were made in the 1960's and the CITY FAILED to maintain the levees.
Oh, do you know people sued the Army Core of Engineers? And do you know what happened to that lawsuit? It got tossed out!!!

Hurricane Katrina damage judgment against Army Corps of Engineers is reversed by federal appeals court
http://www.nola.com/katrina/index.ssf/2012/09...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
Anyone in the US who is subject to Federal statutes is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Grow up child.
<quoted text>
there is only one type of person that is subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that would be a citizen of the USofA, all others have their own nations that they are subject to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Oh Yohannes, why did the City of N.O. not use the school buses to evacuate the people. Well, when FEMA recommended on Friday to start the evacuation and the City refused, the SMART school bus drives got in their cars and left!!!
But the time Mayor Nagin announced the evacuation of Sunday, just 24 hours before the storm hit, most of the people had already evacuated and all that were left were the Libtards.
I have zero empathy for those Libtards who lost their lives in Hurricane Katrina. Yes, I do for the elderly patients of that home care facility that did not evacuate but I do blame Mayor Nagin on their deaths.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
Grow up child.
<quoted text>
Face it Puss, you ain't very smart, is you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Students at a local school were assigned to read two books,'Titanic' & 'My Life' by Bill Clinton.

One student turned in the following book report, with the proposition that they were nearly identical stories!

His cool professor gave him an A+ for this report.

Titanic: cost -$29.99
Clinton : cost -$29.99

Titanic: Over 3 hours to read
Clinton : Over 3 hours to read

Titanic: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.
Clinton : The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

Titanic: Jack is a starving artist.
Clinton : Bill is a bullshit artist.

Titanic: In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton : Ditto for Bill.

Titanic: During the ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton : Ditto for Monica.

Titanic: Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton : Let's not go there.

Titanic: Rose gets to keep her jewellery
Clinton : Monica is forced to return her gifts.

Titanic: Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton : Clinton remembers Monica for the rest of his life.

Titanic: Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton : Monica...ooh, let's not go there, either.

Titanic: Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton : Bill goes home to Hilary - basically the same thing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about owning the white house? Still, omg, ha Ha, Obama will have resided in the White House exactly 731 days longer than Romney père et fils. And not looking to blow you out of the water, loser. You don't need my help, you're doing just fine blowing yourself out of it just by yourself. Oh oh, here comes nurse Ratched. Time for your tranquilizer. Sleep tight.
jacqazz, you have perfect timing. My nurse friend just left. We had a great visit. Always a pleasure! LMAO at your timing; and I'm 100% serious. You made the statement about Romney walking around the White House, thinking all this could have been his. I just wanted to make sure you knew the President doesn't get to keep it. LOL 731 days? No one is promised tomorrow, remember that. Apparently, you also misunderstood my, "getting blown out of the water" comment. I won't waste the energy trying to explain it to you. Let's just say the water would be over your head.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And for the Libtard woman who lost her two children in New York city I have no empathy for her either. I feel sorry that those two innocent children dies because of their Libtard mother who did not have the commonsense to evacuated BEFORE the storm hit!
They should tie her tubes to prevent her from having any more children.
No, send her where her children are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Face it Puss, you ain't very smart, is you!
You mean the Biologist, Chemist, Patent Pusher and Meth Chef isn't very smart? LMSAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Thomas the Pimp wrote:
Thomas the Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Yohannes failed to provide a link to support his allegations. The Army Corps of Engineers was instructed by CONGRESS to rebuild the CITY OWNED levees to withstand a Cat-2 hurricane after the 1965 Hurricane Betsy. And they did. It was never designed or built to withstand anything greater than a Cat-2 hurricane and that is not the fault of the Army Corps of Engineers.
If you go up the the Mississippi River levees that were designed, built and maintained by the Corps of Engineers you will see the difference. They are like golf courses. NO trees are allowed to grow on them and no varmints are allowed to borough into them either. The levees own by the City of New Orleans are totally different and it was not the fault of the Corps of Engineers.
The PHI heliport at N.O. was located next to the Mississippi River levee and, like I said, it is like a humped golf course. The grass is maintained better than most states maintain the grass next to Interstate Highways.
When I worked for PHI there were some days when we could not fly and once we spent three days during a hurricane evacuation from the Gulf as the PHI heliport at Venice was not only out side the Corps' levee but also the State's levees. Yep, PHI had their own levee and it was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina and they built a totally new heliport about five miles north of there that had a Corps' levee on the east side and a State's levee on the west side.
<quoted text>
And who wrote that Wiki article? They don't says, do they? And they leave a lot out of that article.
And again, those improvements were made in the 1960's and the CITY FAILED to maintain the levees.
Oh, do you know people sued the Army Core of Engineers? And do you know what happened to that lawsuit? It got tossed out!!!
Hurricane Katrina damage judgment against Army Corps of Engineers is reversed by federal appeals court
http://www.nola.com/katrina/index.ssf/2012/09...
Now that I've handed you your ass once again by proving you wrong, you ask 'who wrote the article'? Ah, here starts the Lifer Logic. If a dem wrote the article, it must be a lie.

Sorry, you lost lifer!!!

Never did see anything that states the causes of the levee failure were due to lack of maintenance. Just more Lifer Lies!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I've handed you your ass once again by proving you wrong, you ask 'who wrote the article'? Ah, here starts the Lifer Logic. If a dem wrote the article, it must be a lie.
Sorry, you lost lifer!!!
Never did see anything that states the causes of the levee failure were due to lack of maintenance. Just more Lifer Lies!!!!
They probably failed because the original citizens of New Orleans, who built over a thousand miles of levees, didn't have the proper tools, materials and know-how to build a stable base/foundation for a levee. Just a guess. LOL
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Biologist, Chemist, Patent Pusher and Meth Chef isn't very smart? LMSAO!!!
He ain't smarter enuff to no he ain't no smarter than a ded hog is. LMDAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

On Thursday, as part of a plan to liquidate the company and lay off 18,000 workers, a federal judge in White Plains, N.Y., approved paying 19 Hostess executives bonuses totaling $1.8 million. Hostess has said it has interest from at least 110 firms who want to buy pieces of the operation.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shit about a stateless alien, not me.
All aliens prior to customs know they must obey the laws of what ever place they are going, and must not deviate from their itinerary, without approval.
Birfoon: "Who gives a shit about a stateless alien, not me."

He especially does not care about a problem that shoots down his pathetic theory.

Sorry, loser. You have stated that aliens "are here" under treaty with the alien's home country. Stateless aliens have no home country. According to your pathetic theory, such persons while in the US would not be under the jurisdiction of any country at all and free to violate any law they please.

Insane.

Birfoon: "All aliens prior to customs know they must obey the laws of what ever place they are going, and must not deviate from their itinerary, without approval."

That's right, Bozo. And what they know or do not know has no bearing on jurisdiction. If they have to obey the laws of the host country they are subject to the jurisdiction of the host country, whether they know it or not.(jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;- Black's Law Dictionary, 9th Ed.)

Incidentally, citizens of American Samoa are not US citizens but as US nationals they owe allegiance to the United States. According to birfoon Play Law, such a US national while in Kansas and owing allegiance to the United States would not be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States because only citizens are allegedly subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

What a laugh.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
Grow up child.
<quoted text>

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Face it Puss, you ain't very smart, is you!
Face it, UR at a dead end.

Now which country is the stateless alien subject to the jurisdiction of while in the US?

Moron. Alienage does not depend upon citizenship in a foreign nation or any foreign law, but rather on lack of US citizenship or nationality per US law.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
Grow up child.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "Who gives a shit about a stateless alien, not me."
He especially does not care about a problem that shoots down his pathetic theory.
Sorry, loser. You have stated that aliens "are here" under treaty with the alien's home country. Stateless aliens have no home country. According to your pathetic theory, such persons while in the US would not be under the jurisdiction of any country at all and free to violate any law they please.
Insane.
Birfoon: "All aliens prior to customs know they must obey the laws of what ever place they are going, and must not deviate from their itinerary, without approval."
That's right, Bozo. And what they know or do not know has no bearing on jurisdiction. If they have to obey the laws of the host country they are subject to the jurisdiction of the host country, whether they know it or not.(jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;- Black's Law Dictionary, 9th Ed.)
Incidentally, citizens of American Samoa are not US citizens but as US nationals they owe allegiance to the United States. According to birfoon Play Law, such a US national while in Kansas and owing allegiance to the United States would not be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States because only citizens are allegedly subject to the jurisdiction thereof.
What a laugh.
<quoted text>
who really gives a shit about a stateless alien, let some-other country care, we are up-to our eyeballs with illegals.
Didn't read the rest of your post, don't really care to.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, UR at a dead end.
Now which country is the stateless alien subject to the jurisdiction of while in the US?
Moron. Alienage does not depend upon citizenship in a foreign nation or any foreign law, but rather on lack of US citizenship or nationality per US law.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
No, you are read your mind!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>an alien is not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution, but the Naturalization Act was created for aliens who request citizenship in this country, without the act there wouldn't be any naturalized citizens.
Your statement doesn't make any sense. If the Naturalization Act was created for aliens then the question that needs to be address is where does Congress have the authority to enact Naturalization Acts?

If it is the Constitution then by your own admission, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States then Congress is without legislative power to enact Naturalization Acts since aliens are not subject to United States power throught the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Flacks News 1,080,523
Amy 7-26 23 min PEllen 3
Abby 7-26 28 min PEllen 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hate troublemaking arabs 67,988
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,920
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 3 hr Drought 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••