BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130767 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash!
Hey BirfoonLady, we don't grant citizenship immediately to immigrants. They have to be naturalized after residing here while under the jurisdiction of the United States for a period of five years. They also have to take a written test and swear an oath.
What? Mobarf must be sober this morning! It's good to see you took my advice and slowed down on the juicing. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130768 Nov 30, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Congratulations Mr. President”
Chief Justice John Glover Roberts, Jr. January 20, 2009
Is that enough ruling for ya Mr. Liars? If not it will be repeated on Sunday, January 20, 2013.
Sorry Johanna, try and stay on topic.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#130769 Nov 30, 2012
Residents Alerted to Obamas' Hawaiian Holiday Plans
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...

Terrorist Apologist Appointed Number 3 at DOJ
&fe ature=player_embedded

Romney defeated Obama - if not for voter fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130770 Nov 30, 2012
I have zero empathy for the people of New Jersey and New York who did not have flood insurance. Most of which are Libtards who think someone needs to pay for everything when there is a flood.
My former mother-in-law still lives in southeastern Alabama albeit no longer near the Choctawhatchee River.
In 1977 they got hit by Hurricane Fredrick and even though their house was not flood, they could not get to the highway for two days. In 1979 Geico cancelled their insurance so she got re-insured though Alabama Farm Bureau and they asked her if she wanted Flood Insurance and I told her that she was in a flood plane and I thought it was a good idea.
Fast forward to March 1990 and they had a major flood and her house was included. Seven days later her insurance company gave her two checks totally $35,000 and six weeks paid form her motel bill too.
She rebuilt but decided she did not want to live in a flood plain and sold her property a few years later.
The point being, of the thirty houses on her street, only two had flood insurance. Now, how many people in New York and New Jersey have major damage and no flood insurance! And I have no empathy for them what so ever! yep, Libtards think that others need to pay for THEIR misfortunes.

Flood of March 1990 Southeastern Alabama]
Heavy rainfall occurred from March 15th through March 17th in 1990, with totals of 8 to 16 inches producing record or near record flooding along several rivers in the southern two-thirds of Alabama. Extensive damage occurred to streets, roads and bridges, and several major highways were closed. Over 6000 people were forced to leave their homes. There were 13 deaths attributed to the flood event in Alabama.

Some of the most severe flooding occurred on the Pea River at Elba where a crest of 43.28 feet occurred. A levee constructed around Elba was overtopped by a small stream the morning of the 17th, creating a 175 yard break in the levee that quickly flooded the town. More than 1500 people were evacuated with no loss of life. Of the city’s 140 businesses, 130 were either destroyed or severely damaged. Over 1000 homes in the area were also flooded.

On the Choctawhatchee River, a record crest of 40.32 feet occurred at Newton the morning of the 18th, exceeding the crest of 39.4 feet that occurred in March 1929. Considerable residential and commercial flooding occurred in the vicinity of Newton and Daleville, with several evacuations necessary. Further downstream at Geneva, the river crested at 38.54 feet the afternoon of the 19th and flooded 450 to 500 homes outside of a levee built to protect the town. This crest was second only to the crest that occurred in the flood of March 1929.
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/bmx/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130771 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show one and all where Poppo and I are vulgar and hypocritical? Waiting. I expect we'll all be waiting a very very long time.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure jacqazz, go back to your first posts! LOL
What a specific well-detailed reply. Well, care to show me one? Not two or three. Just ONE. Meantime, should not be too difficult locating hundreds of yours. But I don't have to, as everyone is well familiar with your "prose" and inimitable expressions, as who could forget such sophisticated gems as "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflappers, ripping heart through azzhole etc". Yes, you are very articulate, aren't you? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130772 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have zero empathy for the people of New Jersey and New York who did not have flood insurance. Most of which are Libtards who think someone needs to pay for everything when there is a flood.
My former mother-in-law still lives in southeastern Alabama albeit no longer near the Choctawhatchee River.
In 1977 they got hit by Hurricane Fredrick and even though their house was not flood, they could not get to the highway for two days. In 1979 Geico cancelled their insurance so she got re-insured though Alabama Farm Bureau and they asked her if she wanted Flood Insurance and I told her that she was in a flood plane and I thought it was a good idea.
Fast forward to March 1990 and they had a major flood and her house was included. Seven days later her insurance company gave her two checks totally $35,000 and six weeks paid form her motel bill too.
She rebuilt but decided she did not want to live in a flood plain and sold her property a few years later.
The point being, of the thirty houses on her street, only two had flood insurance. Now, how many people in New York and New Jersey have major damage and no flood insurance! And I have no empathy for them what so ever! yep, Libtards think that others need to pay for THEIR misfortunes.
Flood of March 1990 Southeastern Alabama]
Heavy rainfall occurred from March 15th through March 17th in 1990, with totals of 8 to 16 inches producing record or near record flooding along several rivers in the southern two-thirds of Alabama. Extensive damage occurred to streets, roads and bridges, and several major highways were closed. Over 6000 people were forced to leave their homes. There were 13 deaths attributed to the flood event in Alabama.
Some of the most severe flooding occurred on the Pea River at Elba where a crest of 43.28 feet occurred. A levee constructed around Elba was overtopped by a small stream the morning of the 17th, creating a 175 yard break in the levee that quickly flooded the town. More than 1500 people were evacuated with no loss of life. Of the city’s 140 businesses, 130 were either destroyed or severely damaged. Over 1000 homes in the area were also flooded.
On the Choctawhatchee River, a record crest of 40.32 feet occurred at Newton the morning of the 18th, exceeding the crest of 39.4 feet that occurred in March 1929. Considerable residential and commercial flooding occurred in the vicinity of Newton and Daleville, with several evacuations necessary. Further downstream at Geneva, the river crested at 38.54 feet the afternoon of the 19th and flooded 450 to 500 homes outside of a levee built to protect the town. This crest was second only to the crest that occurred in the flood of March 1929.
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/bmx/...
Are to "love and forgive" not the two most important Christian tenets, Rogue? Thought I read that somewhere.

Location hidden

#130773 Nov 30, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Katrina was a natural disaster. The insurance industry as well as the law refers to such catastophes as an "Act of God", quote, unquote.
The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Sandy was not an "Act of God" or a natural disaster. I see.
And why did you write "The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind"? I should hope not, but that does not erase the fact that they built it and were found responsible for having built it badly.
Again, the levees around New Orleans failed because the city FAILED to maintain them. The levees owned but the Army Corps of Engineers did NOT fail.

"The local levee boards retained the role of maintenance once the projects were complete"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac...

I worked in New Orleans in 1989-90 and it was generally known that the City was not maintaining the levees and further more the pump motors (city property) were located at the same level as the pumps so when they flooded, they stopped working. This had been known for decades.
No, we Federal taxpayers paid a half-billion of our dollars to replace the city owned pumps with new pumps who's motors would be ABOVE the flood point.
I and sick and tired of MY federal tax dollars going to bail out Libtard cities who will not maintain their own stuff!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130774 Nov 30, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Residents Alerted to Obamas' Hawaiian Holiday Plans
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...
Terrorist Apologist Appointed Number 3 at DOJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9evTMt5ozO0XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Romney defeated Obama - if not for voter fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sour grapes. Piss, moan, whine. How dare a semi-white President fly in Air Force One. How uppity!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130775 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Katrina was a natural disaster. The insurance industry as well as the law refers to such catastophes as an "Act of God", quote, unquote.
The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind.
<quoted text>
Again, the levees around New Orleans failed because the city FAILED to maintain them. The levees owned but the Army Corps of Engineers did NOT fail.
"The local levee boards retained the role of maintenance once the projects were complete"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac...
I worked in New Orleans in 1989-90 and it was generally known that the City was not maintaining the levees and further more the pump motors (city property) were located at the same level as the pumps so when they flooded, they stopped working. This had been known for decades.
No, we Federal taxpayers paid a half-billion of our dollars to replace the city owned pumps with new pumps who's motors would be ABOVE the flood point.
I and sick and tired of MY federal tax dollars going to bail out Libtard cities who will not maintain their own stuff!
Again, the design and construction has been shown to be at fault.
I am sick and tired of the Lifer trying to fabricate the facts.
Admit that the design of the Army Corps of Engineers was flawed....they have done so, why not you?

Location hidden

#130776 Nov 30, 2012
Just a few years ago there were 16,000 millionaires in Britain (in British Pounds) and then they raised taxes on the evil rich people. Well, today they have only 6,000 British millionaires and revenues have DROPPED 16 Billion British Pounds!!!
Soooo, you Libtards need to think why you want to raise taxes on the rich. Is is to punish them for making tooo much money or is it to raise more revenue? If you want to raise more revenue, maybe raising taxes on the rich is not such a good idea!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130777 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the birfoon who believes "We the People" renders the US less than a sovereign nation.
BTW, the 14th Amendment recites no requirement of citizenship to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Birfoons cannot comprehend plain English. Indeed, an alien must be under the jurisdiction of the US, a condition precedent to naturalization in the US.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
I think you are getting dumber by the day.
So, now an alien must be under the jurisdiction. What happen to your subject to?

Location hidden

#130778 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit that the design of the Army Corps of Engineers was flawed....they have done so, why not you?
Again, I have shown my links to prove my point and AGAIN you FAILED to provide links to prove YOUR OPINIONS!!! Sad, very, very sad!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130779 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to conflating citizenship and jurisdiction, the birfoon also conflates diplomatic status with alienage.
Sad. He needs to put his play justice robe and gavel back in his toy box.
<quoted text>
no, only citizens are bound to the Constitution, as in "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". Aliens have never been "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130780 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show one and all where Poppo and I are vulgar and hypocritical? Waiting. I expect we'll all be waiting a very very long time.
<quoted text>
What a specific well-detailed reply. Well, care to show me one? Not two or three. Just ONE. Meantime, should not be too difficult locating hundreds of yours. But I don't have to, as everyone is well familiar with your "prose" and inimitable expressions, as who could forget such sophisticated gems as "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflappers, ripping heart through azzhole etc". Yes, you are very articulate, aren't you? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Canadian Sausageboy, have you realized that you only repeat yourself over and over? Never coming close to making any point. Are you attempting to deny that you act like an azz on here? Don't even! LMAO Remember that choice you made a long time back? Act like an azz, get treated like an azz? Well, here you are. It's such a simple principle I thought even a DIMwit could get it but I was wrong. I think you're quickly approaching the "mumbling" stage. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130781 Nov 30, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The citizens did most of the early levee building. Try and grasp this point.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130782 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Insipid. Minor children have no say in our government either.
When were you first diagnosed with mental illness?
<quoted text>
Makes no difference, aliens have never had a say in our governmental process.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130783 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether one is in this country "by treaty" or not does not change the fact that a those who are not foreign ambassadors or hostile occupying troops are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States while in this country and must obey our laws.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
they may be under the jurisdiction of, local, state and Fed statutes, but never bound to the Constitution, as being subject to it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130784 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Treaty provisions are subject to the treaty clause of the Constitution.
BTW, a person born of US citizens in Canada is a US citizen per 8 USC 1401, but also is a Canadian citizen per Canadian law.
It is an infantile notion that citizenship by birth in a foreign country "strips that [US] citizenship away," or that citizenship by birth in the US "strips away" foreign citizenship.
Put your play robe and gavel back in your toy box and grow up.
<quoted text>
the Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship and the US government has no authority to strip a citizenship, unless requested by the individual.
Treaties are not subject to citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130785 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Play Justice Dale needs to have his mommy put him to bed for a nap.
Four years of Play Law and $1.25 can get the Play Justice on a bus.
The constitution is the supreme law of the US, and ordinary aliens in this country are subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
Yes, the Constitution is the jurisdiction over the US, aliens have never been subject to it, if so they would be called citizens.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130786 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac ...
<quoted text>
Again, I have shown my links to prove my point and AGAIN you FAILED to provide links to prove YOUR OPINIONS!!! Sad, very, very sad!
Sorry, I have provided the links several times including yesterday. The Army Corps of Engineers have admitted that their design was flawed.

The levee system was not even complete nor transfered to the City of NO. How could NO be responsible for maintence on something that wasn't under their control?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,126
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 13 min reality is a crutch 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,154,388
Amy 12-22 49 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min mdbuilder 49,242
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?