BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,121 - 115,140 of 177,502 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130734 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, looks like snow to me. And they did say it was Yucaipa, California and it was on April 9, 2011!!! It is ABC News so they must be telling the truth. I mean, if it was Fox News we would all doubt it as you know how the Faux News lies, don't you!
Does it snow frequently in the month of April down there?
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...
WRONG!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130735 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not pay California states income taxes! Is that why you still vote in South Dakota?
<quoted text>
No, you said you voted in South Dakota, RIGHT? But you live in Yucaipa, CA, RIGHT?
And it DID snow in Yucaipa, CA on April 9, 2011, RIGHT?
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...
Or do you have selective memory too?
WRONG!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130736 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not explained why the people of New York City did not evacuate? Just because they were not told to does not mean they should not have taken the initiative themselves. You see, Libtards are soooo stupid they have to be told to evacuate.
And you still have not responded to my response. Look on the map and you see red-spots and those are the evacuation sites. They are all within walking distance.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric ...
Now, take the time, look at the map, notice the evacuation areas and the evacuation sites. Now, tell me that anyone with an IQ over 90 should be able to read it and take action necessary to save his life?
<quoted text>
Well, I showed you a link to prove my point so why don't you show me where the Army Corps of Engineers admitted there design and construction of the levees were flawed.
Remember, after the levees were rebuilt in the 1960's, it was the City of New Orleans responsibility to MAINTAIN them.
I have already done that several times....but here goes again. Try reading it this time.

In 29 August 2005 there were over 50 failures of the levees and flood walls protecting New Orleans, Louisiana, and its suburbs following passage of Hurricane Katrina and landfall in Mississippi. The levee and flood wall failures caused flooding in 80% of New Orleans and all of St. Bernard Parish. Tens of billions of gallons of water spilled into vast areas of New Orleans, flooding over 100,000 homes and businesses. Responsibility for the design and construction of the levee system belongs to the United States Army Corps of Engineers; the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards. The Corps hands components of the system over to the local levee boards upon completion. When Katrina struck in 2005, the project was between 60-90% complete.[1] Five investigations (three major and two minor) were conducted by civil engineers and other experts, in an attempt to identify the underlying reasons for the failure of the federal flood protection system. All concur that the primary cause of the flooding was inadequate design and construction by the Corps of Engineers.

On April 5, 2006, months after independent investigators had demonstrated that the levee failures were not due to natural forces beyond intended design strength, Lt. Gen. Carl Strock testified before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Energy and Water that, "We have now concluded we had problems with the design of the structure." He also testified that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers did not know of this mechanism of failure prior to August 29, 2005. The claim of ignorance is refuted, however, by the National Science Foundation investigators hired by the Army Corps of Engineers, who point to a 1986 study by the corps itself that such separations were possible in the I-wall design.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu...

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#130739 Nov 29, 2012
reminder for the mildly retarded Obama asskissers and clueless dems:

It's all right here, grasshopper, the crux of the matter:

"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "

Dems own this mess, lock, stock and barrel.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130740 Nov 29, 2012
ANCHOR BABIES: The forgotten giant in the debate.(Adjusted 4-28-2010)

Background: The original intent of the 14th Amendment and what it has come to be used for today are two very different matters. Post-Civil War reforms focused on injustices to African Americans. The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. It was written in a manner so as to prevent state governments from ever denying citizenship to blacks born in the United States. http://www.cairco.org/issues/anchor_babies.ht... In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by writing:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship. It is clear the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment had no intention of freely giving away American citizenship to just anyone simply because they may have been born on American soil, something our courts have wrongfully assumed.

Source: Immigration expanded rapidly after 1965, in part because Congress shifted the legal preference system to family relations and away from employment needs and immigrant ability. http://judiciary.house.gov/legacy/106-edwa.ht...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#130741 Nov 29, 2012
Alexander Hamilton opposed granting citizenship immediately to new immigrants: "To admit foreigners indiscriminately to the rights of citizens, the moment they foot in our country would be nothing less than to admit the Grecian horse into the citadel of our liberty and sovereignty." Instead, he recommended that we gradually draw newcomers into American life, "to
enable aliens to get rid of foreign and acquire American attachments; to learn the principles and imbibe the spirit of our government; and to admit of a philosophy, at least, of their feeling a real interest in our affairs."

Theodore Roosevelt wrote: "In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birth place, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here."

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130746 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Terry, I hate to tell ya but I don't care what you think. Are you not in Texas? The humor is the same there as it is here. Sensitive little squid aren't ya? LMAO!!!
You obviously don't care what anyone thinks of you. It speaks to a low opinion of your own worth. Your comments are rude and vulgar. If that's what you need to use to get a reaction, or to get your point across, you might want to switch to a locker room or a barracks. I was raised to have some respect for people and to be respectful of people, especially when in mixed company. Guess my parents just raised me wrong.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130747 Nov 29, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't care what anyone thinks of you. It speaks to a low opinion of your own worth. Your comments are rude and vulgar. If that's what you need to use to get a reaction, or to get your point across, you might want to switch to a locker room or a barracks. I was raised to have some respect for people and to be respectful of people, especially when in mixed company. Guess my parents just raised me wrong.
Hey jacqazz, take note. Now this is some funny shat! LMAO!!! Guess Terry doesn't read your comments or Mobarf's or Bladder Splatter's or Pops, etc, etc. Terry you're biased and hypocritical at best.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#130748 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you highlighted Ghana. A good example as to how an African country can prosper. It's in large part due to Flt Lt. Jerry Rawlings, but certainly Rogue would not know about that, about him. From a pauper state in the 60s and 70s, to an emerging one today, Ghana has a long way to go, yes, but is going in the right direction. Its population is hard-working, quick and witty, it has 3 universities and with discovery of petrol deposits, has a bright future if it handles it correctly, unlike Nigeria.
For suggesting a low crime rate in Ghana the birfoon accused me of smoking crack and commenced giving me crime stats from everywhere in Africa but Ghana. Do you detect a mental instability as well? LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#130749 Nov 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a ruling in these cases? Please post them.
“Congratulations Mr. President”
Chief Justice John Glover Roberts, Jr. January 20, 2009

Is that enough ruling for ya Mr. Liars? If not it will be repeated on Sunday, January 20, 2013.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130750 Nov 30, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already done that several times....but here goes again. Try reading it this time.
In 29 August 2005 there were over 50 failures of the levees and flood walls protecting New Orleans, Louisiana, and its suburbs following passage of Hurricane Katrina and landfall in Mississippi. The levee and flood wall failures caused flooding in 80% of New Orleans and all of St. Bernard Parish. Tens of billions of gallons of water spilled into vast areas of New Orleans, flooding over 100,000 homes and businesses. Responsibility for the design and construction of the levee system belongs to the United States Army Corps of Engineers; the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards. The Corps hands components of the system over to the local levee boards upon completion. When Katrina struck in 2005, the project was between 60-90% complete.[1] Five investigations (three major and two minor) were conducted by civil engineers and other experts, in an attempt to identify the underlying reasons for the failure of the federal flood protection system. All concur that the primary cause of the flooding was inadequate design and construction by the Corps of Engineers.
On April 5, 2006, months after independent investigators had demonstrated that the levee failures were not due to natural forces beyond intended design strength, Lt. Gen. Carl Strock testified before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Energy and Water that, "We have now concluded we had problems with the design of the structure." He also testified that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers did not know of this mechanism of failure prior to August 29, 2005. The claim of ignorance is refuted, however, by the National Science Foundation investigators hired by the Army Corps of Engineers, who point to a 1986 study by the corps itself that such separations were possible in the I-wall design.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu...
Interesting, these findings : " Five investigations (three major and two minor) were conducted by civil engineers and other experts, in an attempt to identify the underlying reasons for the failure of the federal flood protection system. All concur that the primary cause of the flooding was inadequate design and construction by the Corps of Engineers."
But hey, Rogue maintains it's not the army corps of engineers' doing. Noooo, damn city of New Orleans and, why not, the state. NOT the corps of engineers.
As to the NY and NJ residents who did not evacuate, and whether they were told to evacuate or not, screw 'em, let that be a lesson.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130751 Nov 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Alexander Hamilton opposed granting citizenship immediately to new immigrants: "To admit foreigners indiscriminately to the rights of citizens, the moment they foot in our country would be nothing less than to admit the Grecian horse into the citadel of our liberty and sovereignty." Instead, he recommended that we gradually draw newcomers into American life, "to
enable aliens to get rid of foreign and acquire American attachments; to learn the principles and imbibe the spirit of our government; and to admit of a philosophy, at least, of their feeling a real interest in our affairs."
Theodore Roosevelt wrote: "In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birth place, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here."
Mor plagiarism by American er hmm communist marxist leninist maoist Lady, aka patriot ha ha warrior and effervescent Sloopy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130752 Nov 30, 2012
corr : More
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130753 Nov 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Terry, I hate to tell ya but I don't care what you think. Are you not in Texas? The humor is the same there as it is here. Sensitive little squid aren't ya? LMAO!!!
You lose. Again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130754 Nov 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, take note. Now this is some funny shat! LMAO!!! Guess Terry doesn't read your comments or Mobarf's or Bladder Splatter's or Pops, etc, etc. Terry you're biased and hypocritical at best.
Care to show one and all where Poppo and I are vulgar and hypocritical? Waiting. I expect we'll all be waiting a very very long time.

Moreno Valley, CA

#130755 Nov 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you want to see the destruction of America by an azzhole who doesn't know what he's doing, that's your business. I don't think the man has our best interest at heart and I don't know who he is. That's all the reason I need to want him out, which will happen soon. Surely, you don't think your endless bytching has changed anyone's mind? BTW, I'm not the least bit impressed with you on any level. To back a fraud and a known liar only shows your ignorance pops! However, based on your posts, I'm not the least bit surprised. Your vote was based on color, nothing else. How brilliant of you! pigeon
I suppose the best indicator of who knows what they’re doing would be the election results Mr. Liars. Romney lost the state where he had governed by 23 percentage points. Likewise he lost the state where no one ever asked to see his birth certificate and apparently where folks knew him best by 10 percentage points. On the other hand Obama won his birth state by 70 percentage points and the country that he governed by 126 electoral (votes) points.

It would appear by those results Romney had no idea what he was doing.

Btw, did I accuse you of voting for the white guy because he was white Mr. Liars? Why does the ignorant birfoon consistently feel the need to project his ignorance on others?

Moreno Valley, CA

#130756 Nov 30, 2012
sage won wrote:
reminder for the mildly retarded Obama asskissers and clueless dems:
It's all right here, grasshopper, the crux of the matter:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "
Dems own this mess, lock, stock and barrel.
You left out a couple of trillion dollar tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar drug program Bush forgot to pay for.

Yeah I know, you forgot. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130757 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, looks like snow to me. And they did say it was Yucaipa, California and it was on April 9, 2011!!! It is ABC News so they must be telling the truth. I mean, if it was Fox News we would all doubt it as you know how the Faux News lies, don't you!
Does it snow frequently in the month of April down there?
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
"WRONG"? What point is wrong? Denial is not a river in Egypt!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#130758 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques,
Katrina was a natural disaster. The insurance industry as well as the law refers to such catastophes as an "Act of God", quote, unquote.
The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130759 Nov 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
ANCHOR BABIES: The forgotten giant in the debate.(Adjusted 4-28-2010)
Background: The original intent of the 14th Amendment and what it has come to be used for today are two very different matters. Post-Civil War reforms focused on injustices to African Americans. The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. It was written in a manner so as to prevent state governments from ever denying citizenship to blacks born in the United States. http://www.cairco.org/issues/anchor_babies.ht... In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by writing:
"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."
The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship. It is clear the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment had no intention of freely giving away American citizenship to just anyone simply because they may have been born on American soil, something our courts have wrongfully assumed.
Source: Immigration expanded rapidly after 1965, in part because Congress shifted the legal preference system to family relations and away from employment needs and immigrant ability. http://judiciary.house.gov/legacy/106-edwa.ht...
Ha ha ha ha ha. Your "source," testimony before a House subcommittee, doesn't even mention the 14th amendment, "anchor babies", or "subject to the jurisdiction."

BirfoonLady is such a riot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,101,101
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 10 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 11 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 45 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago