BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130688 Nov 29, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dingus you live in the worst managed state in the entire country. You must be so proud.
Yep, Louisiana is one of the top states comprising the 47% who pay no income tax.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130689 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who shoved the crack up your crack? LMAO!!! Moocher, Tax Evader, Drain on Society.
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not pay California states income taxes! Is that why you still vote in South Dakota?
Really??? Admit what???

Are you fabricating yet again???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130691 Nov 29, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't live in one of the top 47% states who do not pay income tax as you do. LMAO!!!
You still have not explained why the people of New York City did not evacuate? Just because they were not told to does not mean they should not have taken the initiative themselves. You see, Libtards are soooo stupid they have to be told to evacuate.
And you still have not responded to my response. Look on the map and you see red-spots and those are the evacuation sites. They are all within walking distance.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Now, take the time, look at the map, notice the evacuation areas and the evacuation sites. Now, tell me that anyone with an IQ over 90 should be able to read it and take action necessary to save his life?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130692 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not explained why the people of New York City did not evacuate? Just because they were not told to does not mean they should not have taken the initiative themselves. You see, Libtards are soooo stupid they have to be told to evacuate.
And you still have not responded to my response. Look on the map and you see red-spots and those are the evacuation sites. They are all within walking distance.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Now, take the time, look at the map, notice the evacuation areas and the evacuation sites. Now, tell me that anyone with an IQ over 90 should be able to read it and take action necessary to save his life?
You still have not admitted that the Army Corps of Engineers designed and constructed the levees around NO and that they admitted their design was flawed.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130693 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
The Buttflaps have been severely clownstomped today! LMAO!!!!!
The birfoons were destroyed on November 6th.

Put your clown costume back in your toy box, little boy.

Location hidden

#130694 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not pay California states income taxes! Is that why you still vote in South Dakota?
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? Admit what???
No, you said you voted in South Dakota, RIGHT? But you live in Yucaipa, CA, RIGHT?
And it DID snow in Yucaipa, CA on April 9, 2011, RIGHT?
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...
Or do you have selective memory too?

RationalState

#130695 Nov 29, 2012
Where is her birth certificate?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/22/vale...

Location hidden

#130696 Nov 29, 2012
Yep, looks like snow to me. And they did say it was Yucaipa, California and it was on April 9, 2011!!! It is ABC News so they must be telling the truth. I mean, if it was Fox News we would all doubt it as you know how the Faux News lies, don't you!
Does it snow frequently in the month of April down there?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...

RationalState

#130698 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hike puppet!
Denial is a river in Africa?

We can hear you coming. Wimps whining and moaning. Get over it. We the People decided.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130700 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
Besides that jacqazz, I told you I let my real name slip, did I not? Well, nickname but close enough! Thought you had something didn't ya? LMAO!!!
A new defintion from the LRS dictionary , folks : a real name is the same as a knickname.

And so, you're the dude who argues the finer points of law and the constitution with Atticus, Ellen and wojar? Good job, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130701 Nov 29, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
fu
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!
She used lower case only as you have very little to fu-rself with, LMAO.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130702 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she wants your wood. LMAO!!!
Balsa

RationalState

#130704 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy making light of the death of a U.S.Ambassador, Slopuke? You're a sick, perverted, worthless POS. Scumbag.
Huh? RU on LSD? My comment had nothing to do with Ambassador Stevens.

What a lame attempt to change the subject, wimp-assed loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130705 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the almost-president Romney in the White House with THE PRESIDENT today? I'm sure cruel Obama invited him so he could see what he could've had, had he not run such a stupid dumb campaign. Hmmm, he still would've crashed.

Location hidden

#130706 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
Where is her birth certificate?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/22/vale...
Well, neither you nor I can afford her. Besides, she is my granddaughters age!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130707 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy. All you have to do is present them with the 14th and they immediately start twisting words, making themselves look like the clods they are. Not hard at all. Look at this post of yours, you're twisting my words on this! Delusional old coot. LMAO!!! And it's not hard when a flaptard has trouble with the word "and" and the use of a comma! HILARIOUS
Got it, Cletus. Thanks LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)

Location hidden

#130708 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not admitted that the Army Corps of Engineers designed and constructed the levees around NO and that they admitted their design was flawed.
Well, I showed you a link to prove my point so why don't you show me where the Army Corps of Engineers admitted there design and construction of the levees were flawed.
Remember, after the levees were rebuilt in the 1960's, it was the City of New Orleans responsibility to MAINTAIN them.

RationalState

#130709 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy. All you have to do is present them with the 14th and they immediately start twisting words, making themselves look like the clods they are. Not hard at all. Look at this post of yours, you're twisting my words on this! Delusional old coot. LMAO!!! And it's not hard when a flaptard has trouble with the word "and" and the use of a comma! HILARIOUS
The 14th? Sloby cannot understand plain English.

Now how many children born in the US of ordinary German, French, Spanish, Dutch aliens were denied the right to vote after adoption of the 14th due to alienage of their parents?

ZERO. Numskull.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A new defintion from the LRS dictionary , folks : a real name is the same as a knickname.
And so, you're the dude who argues the finer points of law and the constitution with Atticus, Ellen and wojar? Good job, ha ha.

Location hidden

#130710 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? Admit what???
Do you deny who said you voted in South Dakota this year? And you posts come from Yucaipa, CA so you must live there.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130711 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy making light of the death of a U.S.Ambassador, Slopuke? You're a sick, perverted, worthless POS. Scumbag.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? RU on LSD? My comment had nothing to do with Ambassador Stevens.
What a lame attempt to change the subject, wimp-assed loser.
<quoted text>
Projection on LRS's part, Wojar. He actually is happy the ambassador and the 3 other Americans died, as he figures/hopes that it shows Obama in a bad light. Not unlike Rogue who dances in the streets like he would've if Romney had won, when the economy and the DJIA tank. Bad U.S. news is music to their ears. Let the country burn, is Rogue's and LRS's motto, as long as Obama gets his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Portlandia 1,156,364
Amy 12-28-14 23 min Kuuipo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 68,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Dear Abby 12-28 48 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM