BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130683 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are having problems with the comma, also see you have not pointed out the laws Howard used in penning the Citizenship Clause.
Finish your assignment!
“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born WITHIN THE JURISDICTION of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as WERE BORN IN THE COUNTRY or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).[emphasis added]

Grow up, loser.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So he said two different things. And by the way, the only people who are born in the USA who are "foreigners, aliens" are those who are the children of foreign diplomats.
John Bingham, another of the writers of the 14th Amendment, said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
And still another, Senator Lyman Trumbull, said:
"It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born…. I read from Paschal's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#130684 Nov 29, 2012
Birfers, what's the lie of the day?

Are birfers pretending their silly cases haven't "been heard?"

Are birfers pretending they have a new, secret interpretation of "jurisdiction" that only they know?(And they cannot support with case law)

Must be fun to play pretend on the internet all day and cash those government cheques, eh birfers?

LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130685 Nov 29, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you laughed your AO a long time ago. I thought GB didn't have a life but it was you who repeatedly posted all day on Thanksgiving while others were spending time with their loved ones. Can't you find anything more productive to do with your life?
Remain silent little boy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130686 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That was 2 fu's you gave me, you want to make that 3! hahahaha!!!!
I think she wants your wood. LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130687 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who shoved the crack up your crack? LMAO!!! Moocher, Tax Evader, Drain on Society.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't live in one of the top 47% states who do not pay income tax as you do. LMAO!!!
So you admit you do not pay California states income taxes! Is that why you still vote in South Dakota?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130688 Nov 29, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dingus you live in the worst managed state in the entire country. You must be so proud.
Yep, Louisiana is one of the top states comprising the 47% who pay no income tax.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130689 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who shoved the crack up your crack? LMAO!!! Moocher, Tax Evader, Drain on Society.
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not pay California states income taxes! Is that why you still vote in South Dakota?
Really??? Admit what???

Are you fabricating yet again???

Location hidden

#130691 Nov 29, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't live in one of the top 47% states who do not pay income tax as you do. LMAO!!!
You still have not explained why the people of New York City did not evacuate? Just because they were not told to does not mean they should not have taken the initiative themselves. You see, Libtards are soooo stupid they have to be told to evacuate.
And you still have not responded to my response. Look on the map and you see red-spots and those are the evacuation sites. They are all within walking distance.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Now, take the time, look at the map, notice the evacuation areas and the evacuation sites. Now, tell me that anyone with an IQ over 90 should be able to read it and take action necessary to save his life?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130692 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not explained why the people of New York City did not evacuate? Just because they were not told to does not mean they should not have taken the initiative themselves. You see, Libtards are soooo stupid they have to be told to evacuate.
And you still have not responded to my response. Look on the map and you see red-spots and those are the evacuation sites. They are all within walking distance.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Now, take the time, look at the map, notice the evacuation areas and the evacuation sites. Now, tell me that anyone with an IQ over 90 should be able to read it and take action necessary to save his life?
You still have not admitted that the Army Corps of Engineers designed and constructed the levees around NO and that they admitted their design was flawed.

RationalState

#130693 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
The Buttflaps have been severely clownstomped today! LMAO!!!!!
The birfoons were destroyed on November 6th.

Put your clown costume back in your toy box, little boy.

Location hidden

#130694 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? Admit what???
Are you fabricating yet again???
No, you said you voted in South Dakota, RIGHT? But you live in Yucaipa, CA, RIGHT?
And it DID snow in Yucaipa, CA on April 9, 2011, RIGHT?
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...
Or do you have selective memory too?

RationalState

#130695 Nov 29, 2012
Where is her birth certificate?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/22/vale...

Location hidden

#130696 Nov 29, 2012
Yep, looks like snow to me. And they did say it was Yucaipa, California and it was on April 9, 2011!!! It is ABC News so they must be telling the truth. I mean, if it was Fox News we would all doubt it as you know how the Faux News lies, don't you!
Does it snow frequently in the month of April down there?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...

RationalState

#130698 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hike puppet!
Denial is a river in Africa?

We can hear you coming. Wimps whining and moaning. Get over it. We the People decided.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130700 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
Besides that jacqazz, I told you I let my real name slip, did I not? Well, nickname but close enough! Thought you had something didn't ya? LMAO!!!
A new defintion from the LRS dictionary , folks : a real name is the same as a knickname.

And so, you're the dude who argues the finer points of law and the constitution with Atticus, Ellen and wojar? Good job, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130701 Nov 29, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
fu
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!
She used lower case only as you have very little to fu-rself with, LMAO.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130702 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she wants your wood. LMAO!!!
Balsa

RationalState

#130704 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy making light of the death of a U.S.Ambassador, Slopuke? You're a sick, perverted, worthless POS. Scumbag.
Huh? RU on LSD? My comment had nothing to do with Ambassador Stevens.

What a lame attempt to change the subject, wimp-assed loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130705 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the almost-president Romney in the White House with THE PRESIDENT today? I'm sure cruel Obama invited him so he could see what he could've had, had he not run such a stupid dumb campaign. Hmmm, he still would've crashed.

Location hidden

#130706 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
Where is her birth certificate?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/22/vale...
Well, neither you nor I can afford her. Besides, she is my granddaughters age!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min andet1987 1,490
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min harmonious 1,111,599
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••