BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196917 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130754 Nov 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, take note. Now this is some funny shat! LMAO!!! Guess Terry doesn't read your comments or Mobarf's or Bladder Splatter's or Pops, etc, etc. Terry you're biased and hypocritical at best.
Care to show one and all where Poppo and I are vulgar and hypocritical? Waiting. I expect we'll all be waiting a very very long time.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#130755 Nov 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you want to see the destruction of America by an azzhole who doesn't know what he's doing, that's your business. I don't think the man has our best interest at heart and I don't know who he is. That's all the reason I need to want him out, which will happen soon. Surely, you don't think your endless bytching has changed anyone's mind? BTW, I'm not the least bit impressed with you on any level. To back a fraud and a known liar only shows your ignorance pops! However, based on your posts, I'm not the least bit surprised. Your vote was based on color, nothing else. How brilliant of you! pigeon
I suppose the best indicator of who knows what they’re doing would be the election results Mr. Liars. Romney lost the state where he had governed by 23 percentage points. Likewise he lost the state where no one ever asked to see his birth certificate and apparently where folks knew him best by 10 percentage points. On the other hand Obama won his birth state by 70 percentage points and the country that he governed by 126 electoral (votes) points.

It would appear by those results Romney had no idea what he was doing.

Btw, did I accuse you of voting for the white guy because he was white Mr. Liars? Why does the ignorant birfoon consistently feel the need to project his ignorance on others?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#130756 Nov 30, 2012
sage won wrote:
reminder for the mildly retarded Obama asskissers and clueless dems:
It's all right here, grasshopper, the crux of the matter:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "
Dems own this mess, lock, stock and barrel.
You left out a couple of trillion dollar tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar drug program Bush forgot to pay for.

Yeah I know, you forgot. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130757 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, looks like snow to me. And they did say it was Yucaipa, California and it was on April 9, 2011!!! It is ABC News so they must be telling the truth. I mean, if it was Fox News we would all doubt it as you know how the Faux News lies, don't you!
Does it snow frequently in the month of April down there?
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
"WRONG"? What point is wrong? Denial is not a river in Egypt!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#130758 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques,
Katrina was a natural disaster. The insurance industry as well as the law refers to such catastophes as an "Act of God", quote, unquote.
The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#130759 Nov 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
ANCHOR BABIES: The forgotten giant in the debate.(Adjusted 4-28-2010)
Background: The original intent of the 14th Amendment and what it has come to be used for today are two very different matters. Post-Civil War reforms focused on injustices to African Americans. The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. It was written in a manner so as to prevent state governments from ever denying citizenship to blacks born in the United States. http://www.cairco.org/issues/anchor_babies.ht... In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by writing:
"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."
The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship. It is clear the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment had no intention of freely giving away American citizenship to just anyone simply because they may have been born on American soil, something our courts have wrongfully assumed.
Source: Immigration expanded rapidly after 1965, in part because Congress shifted the legal preference system to family relations and away from employment needs and immigrant ability. http://judiciary.house.gov/legacy/106-edwa.ht...
Ha ha ha ha ha. Your "source," testimony before a House subcommittee, doesn't even mention the 14th amendment, "anchor babies", or "subject to the jurisdiction."

BirfoonLady is such a riot.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#130760 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques,
In retrospect, those meatheads should have evacuted New Orleans when they saw a Cat 5 hurricane barreling down on them.
It is not rocket science and the local population had ample warning that their lives were in immenent danger and that they should skedaddle.
I would not have waited for an inept government to hold my hand.
loose
Carl Marks

United States

#130761 Nov 30, 2012
How do you starve an Obama Voter ? Hide his food stamps under his work shoes
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130762 Nov 30, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Katrina was a natural disaster. The insurance industry as well as the law refers to such catastophes as an "Act of God", quote, unquote.
The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind.
Oh, Sandy was not an "Act of God" or a natural disaster. I see.

And why did you write "The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind"? I should hope not, but that does not erase the fact that they built it and were found responsible for having built it badly.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#130763 Nov 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Alexander Hamilton opposed granting citizenship immediately to new immigrants: "To admit foreigners indiscriminately to the rights of citizens, the moment they foot in our country would be nothing less than to admit the Grecian horse into the citadel of our liberty and sovereignty." Instead, he recommended that we gradually draw newcomers into American life, "to
enable aliens to get rid of foreign and acquire American attachments; to learn the principles and imbibe the spirit of our government; and to admit of a philosophy, at least, of their feeling a real interest in our affairs."
Newsflash!

Hey BirfoonLady, we don't grant citizenship immediately to immigrants. They have to be naturalized after residing here while under the jurisdiction of the United States for a period of five years. They also have to take a written test and swear an oath.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130764 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show one and all where Poppo and I are vulgar and hypocritical? Waiting. I expect we'll all be waiting a very very long time.
Sure jacqazz, go back to your first posts! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130765 Nov 30, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the best indicator of who knows what they’re doing would be the election results Mr. Liars. Romney lost the state where he had governed by 23 percentage points. Likewise he lost the state where no one ever asked to see his birth certificate and apparently where folks knew him best by 10 percentage points. On the other hand Obama won his birth state by 70 percentage points and the country that he governed by 126 electoral (votes) points.
It would appear by those results Romney had no idea what he was doing.
Btw, did I accuse you of voting for the white guy because he was white Mr. Liars? Why does the ignorant birfoon consistently feel the need to project his ignorance on others?
Get ready everyone. The new saying is coming to a Buttflap near you soon. "It was Romney's Fault"! Poor dimwits.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130766 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And why did you write "The Army Corps of Engineeers does not build anything with the deliberate intention of failure in mind"? I should hope not, but that does not erase the fact that they built it and were found responsible for having built it badly.
You can put a man on trial but you can't make the guilty pay!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130767 Nov 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash!
Hey BirfoonLady, we don't grant citizenship immediately to immigrants. They have to be naturalized after residing here while under the jurisdiction of the United States for a period of five years. They also have to take a written test and swear an oath.
What? Mobarf must be sober this morning! It's good to see you took my advice and slowed down on the juicing. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130768 Nov 30, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Congratulations Mr. President”
Chief Justice John Glover Roberts, Jr. January 20, 2009
Is that enough ruling for ya Mr. Liars? If not it will be repeated on Sunday, January 20, 2013.
Sorry Johanna, try and stay on topic.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#130769 Nov 30, 2012
Residents Alerted to Obamas' Hawaiian Holiday Plans
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...

Terrorist Apologist Appointed Number 3 at DOJ
&fe ature=player_embedded

Romney defeated Obama - if not for voter fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#130770 Nov 30, 2012
I have zero empathy for the people of New Jersey and New York who did not have flood insurance. Most of which are Libtards who think someone needs to pay for everything when there is a flood.
My former mother-in-law still lives in southeastern Alabama albeit no longer near the Choctawhatchee River.
In 1977 they got hit by Hurricane Fredrick and even though their house was not flood, they could not get to the highway for two days. In 1979 Geico cancelled their insurance so she got re-insured though Alabama Farm Bureau and they asked her if she wanted Flood Insurance and I told her that she was in a flood plane and I thought it was a good idea.
Fast forward to March 1990 and they had a major flood and her house was included. Seven days later her insurance company gave her two checks totally $35,000 and six weeks paid form her motel bill too.
She rebuilt but decided she did not want to live in a flood plain and sold her property a few years later.
The point being, of the thirty houses on her street, only two had flood insurance. Now, how many people in New York and New Jersey have major damage and no flood insurance! And I have no empathy for them what so ever! yep, Libtards think that others need to pay for THEIR misfortunes.

Flood of March 1990 Southeastern Alabama]
Heavy rainfall occurred from March 15th through March 17th in 1990, with totals of 8 to 16 inches producing record or near record flooding along several rivers in the southern two-thirds of Alabama. Extensive damage occurred to streets, roads and bridges, and several major highways were closed. Over 6000 people were forced to leave their homes. There were 13 deaths attributed to the flood event in Alabama.

Some of the most severe flooding occurred on the Pea River at Elba where a crest of 43.28 feet occurred. A levee constructed around Elba was overtopped by a small stream the morning of the 17th, creating a 175 yard break in the levee that quickly flooded the town. More than 1500 people were evacuated with no loss of life. Of the city’s 140 businesses, 130 were either destroyed or severely damaged. Over 1000 homes in the area were also flooded.

On the Choctawhatchee River, a record crest of 40.32 feet occurred at Newton the morning of the 18th, exceeding the crest of 39.4 feet that occurred in March 1929. Considerable residential and commercial flooding occurred in the vicinity of Newton and Daleville, with several evacuations necessary. Further downstream at Geneva, the river crested at 38.54 feet the afternoon of the 19th and flooded 450 to 500 homes outside of a levee built to protect the town. This crest was second only to the crest that occurred in the flood of March 1929.
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/bmx/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130771 Nov 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure jacqazz, go back to your first posts! LOL
What a specific well-detailed reply. Well, care to show me one? Not two or three. Just ONE. Meantime, should not be too difficult locating hundreds of yours. But I don't have to, as everyone is well familiar with your "prose" and inimitable expressions, as who could forget such sophisticated gems as "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflappers, ripping heart through azzhole etc". Yes, you are very articulate, aren't you? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130772 Nov 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have zero empathy for the people of New Jersey and New York who did not have flood insurance. Most of which are Libtards who think someone needs to pay for everything when there is a flood.
My former mother-in-law still lives in southeastern Alabama albeit no longer near the Choctawhatchee River.
In 1977 they got hit by Hurricane Fredrick and even though their house was not flood, they could not get to the highway for two days. In 1979 Geico cancelled their insurance so she got re-insured though Alabama Farm Bureau and they asked her if she wanted Flood Insurance and I told her that she was in a flood plane and I thought it was a good idea.
Fast forward to March 1990 and they had a major flood and her house was included. Seven days later her insurance company gave her two checks totally $35,000 and six weeks paid form her motel bill too.
She rebuilt but decided she did not want to live in a flood plain and sold her property a few years later.
The point being, of the thirty houses on her street, only two had flood insurance. Now, how many people in New York and New Jersey have major damage and no flood insurance! And I have no empathy for them what so ever! yep, Libtards think that others need to pay for THEIR misfortunes.
Flood of March 1990 Southeastern Alabama]
Heavy rainfall occurred from March 15th through March 17th in 1990, with totals of 8 to 16 inches producing record or near record flooding along several rivers in the southern two-thirds of Alabama. Extensive damage occurred to streets, roads and bridges, and several major highways were closed. Over 6000 people were forced to leave their homes. There were 13 deaths attributed to the flood event in Alabama.
Some of the most severe flooding occurred on the Pea River at Elba where a crest of 43.28 feet occurred. A levee constructed around Elba was overtopped by a small stream the morning of the 17th, creating a 175 yard break in the levee that quickly flooded the town. More than 1500 people were evacuated with no loss of life. Of the city’s 140 businesses, 130 were either destroyed or severely damaged. Over 1000 homes in the area were also flooded.
On the Choctawhatchee River, a record crest of 40.32 feet occurred at Newton the morning of the 18th, exceeding the crest of 39.4 feet that occurred in March 1929. Considerable residential and commercial flooding occurred in the vicinity of Newton and Daleville, with several evacuations necessary. Further downstream at Geneva, the river crested at 38.54 feet the afternoon of the 19th and flooded 450 to 500 homes outside of a levee built to protect the town. This crest was second only to the crest that occurred in the flood of March 1929.
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/bmx/...
Are to "love and forgive" not the two most important Christian tenets, Rogue? Thought I read that somewhere.

Location hidden

#130773 Nov 30, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the levees around New Orleans failed because the city FAILED to maintain them. The levees owned but the Army Corps of Engineers did NOT fail.

"The local levee boards retained the role of maintenance once the projects were complete"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac...

I worked in New Orleans in 1989-90 and it was generally known that the City was not maintaining the levees and further more the pump motors (city property) were located at the same level as the pumps so when they flooded, they stopped working. This had been known for decades.
No, we Federal taxpayers paid a half-billion of our dollars to replace the city owned pumps with new pumps who's motors would be ABOVE the flood point.
I and sick and tired of MY federal tax dollars going to bail out Libtard cities who will not maintain their own stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,276,632
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Mothra 54,530
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr mila123 407
ask amy 8-29-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Perrie Winkle 6,424
How to get into the USA. 4 hr New Beach Boys Song 3
a teachers lament. 4 hr Flubadub 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages