BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130541 Nov 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady is living in Ghana and while it may come as a shock to you and Rogue Ghana is only one small country in Africa. As for the crime rate Iíll save you the trouble.
http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Ghana/Uni...
You can easily avoid crack addition by keeping your head out of your rear
I'm glad you highlighted Ghana. A good example as to how an African country can prosper. It's in large part due to Flt Lt. Jerry Rawlings, but certainly Rogue would not know about that, about him. From a pauper state in the 60s and 70s, to an emerging one today, Ghana has a long way to go, yes, but is going in the right direction. Its population is hard-working, quick and witty, it has 3 universities and with discovery of petrol deposits, has a bright future if it handles it correctly, unlike Nigeria.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130542 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Yonhannes, We did not declare war on Korea. When did we declare war during the Quasi-War of 1798? The fact is we have not formally declared war on anyone since WWII.
Sooooo, if we were not at war with North Korea, why did we sign an armistice with them? And what did LBJ do when the North Korea captured the USS Pueblo in 1968 in international waters? Or what did Nixon do when North Korea shot down one of our EC-121's in 1969 also in international waters?
Just a reminder, Nixon may have been a Republican but he was also a ..... Progressive like Obami!
So the result is that your statement that we are still at war with North Korea is FALSE.

Yet another example of you not knowing what you are talking about.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130543 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I guess Obama has no cents of humor.
"Obama in Pee Pee" up to $11,300, removed by eBay
This morning Glenn decided to put his Ďartí up for auction, and during the radio program today "Obama in Pee Pee" went online to the highest bidder. Within minutes bids reached $11,300 but then the auction came to a screeching halt. eBay abruptly closed the auction - Glenn reacts on radio today.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/11/28/ebay-remo ...
<quoted text>
The fact is Obama lacks humor. But what is funny it is the Libtards that like to wave the First Amendment around like a flag and then try to prevent people from exercising their own First Amendment rights.
But by Ebay pulling Glenn Beck piece off of the auction, they have drawn even more attention to it! Yep, it is all over the news now.
From US News;
Ebay Removes Glenn Beck's Listing Of Obama Toy In Urine Because It Violated Their Terms Of Service
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
The Washington Examiner
EBay pulls Glenn Beckís ĎObama in Pee Peeí jar after bids rise to $11,300
http://washingtonexaminer.com/ebay-pulls-glen...
NBC Montana
Glenn Beck's 'Obama in Pee Pee' rejected by eBay
Reports: Bids had topped $11,000
http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/Glenn-Beck-s-O...
Fact is that the Lifer has an odd sense of what humor is.
stop the noise

United States

#130544 Nov 29, 2012
he is President, he was born in the USA, accept it and move on your stupid arguments mean nothing..
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130545 Nov 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because at some point one must stop feeding the ignorant birfoon Mr. Liars and eventually he will die off from lack of sustenance.
Now the birfoon Mr. Liars has deduced with his sixth grade intellect that which damn near 200 courts, the United States Supreme Court and the Electoral College could not.
Donít know about everyone else Mr. Liars, but Iím impressed.
Was there a ruling in these cases? Please post them.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#130546 Nov 29, 2012
Q3 GDP revised upward from 2.0% to 2.7%.

Sorry, birfers.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#130547 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they weren't heard?
LOL On what planet were they not heard?!?!

Kentucky used to make the same ignorant claim, and even s/he doesn't make that mistake anymore. LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130548 Nov 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think believing total birfoon nonsense has made one iota of a difference? Obama has been re-elected and after four years of willful ignorance youíre still deemed an ignorant birfoon.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...
Hey, if you want to see the destruction of America by an azzhole who doesn't know what he's doing, that's your business. I don't think the man has our best interest at heart and I don't know who he is. That's all the reason I need to want him out, which will happen soon. Surely, you don't think your endless bytching has changed anyone's mind? BTW, I'm not the least bit impressed with you on any level. To back a fraud and a known liar only shows your ignorance pops! However, based on your posts, I'm not the least bit surprised. Your vote was based on color, nothing else. How brilliant of you! pigeon
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130549 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, if an alien violates US law within the US, the foreign country has no authority to overrule US law. Their home country can jump up and down and have a tantrum, but if an alien is convicted of e.g., a capital crime and is sentenced accordingly, that alien gets the needle.
<quoted text>
Correct! Aliens are under the jurisdiction of the US by treaty, but are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this is only a right that a citizen enjoys.
As you notice, I stated when needed. We had a when needed case in Benghazi, but Obama dropped the ball.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130550 Nov 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady is living in Ghana and while it may come as a shock to you and Rogue Ghana is only one small country in Africa. As for the crime rate Iíll save you the trouble.
http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Ghana/Uni...
You can easily avoid crack addition by keeping your head out of your rear
Someone shoved crack up your crack? LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130551 Nov 29, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, No it doesn't. If that was the case, there wouldn't be U.S. citizens in prisons around the world.
Those people are there by treaty with the host country, you screw-up in that country, you pay the price.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130552 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Humberto Leal Garcia, moron.
<quoted text>
Good!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130553 Nov 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US Constitution has jurisdiction over our citizen, no matter where they are.
<quoted text>
We can not stop other countries from imprisoning our citizens. But we can criminally charge American citizens abroad. Why, did you know of anyone that got court-martialed in the Marines overseas?
If you are a member of NATO, if you are in another NATO country, you can not be arrested by the host nation unless we say they can. In Japan we have had Marines and Sailors rape Japanese women and the Japanese usually ask for custody and we usually give it but we do not have to.
Correct!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130554 Nov 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfer, can you explain why 175+ court cases have failed?
Just wondering.
<quoted text>
And pray tell, why were they not heard? Frivolous, maybe?
Because it's clear there is an issue to be resolved. Just not at this time! The Dims didn't vet their own guy! Imagine the embarrassment this will cause the Dims. Omama may very well ruin the Dim party for good. This administration knows one thing; Coverup then LIE! Atta girl Bo!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130555 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A "change" to the Play Law interpretation of the Constitution is of no moment, even if Play Justice Dale is wearing his Play Justice costume.
<quoted text>
weak. I see you are getting the light of the meaning "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130556 Nov 29, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
So the result is that your statement that we are still at war with North Korea is FALSE.
Yet another example of you not knowing what you are talking about.
You're the perfect example of not seeing the forest for the trees.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130557 Nov 29, 2012
stop the noise wrote:
he is President, he was born in the USA, accept it and move on your stupid arguments mean nothing..
Well shoot fellas, this just settle everything! squid
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130558 Nov 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they cannot. Absolutely not. All they can do is offer consular assistance. Which may make life easier materially, that's IT. Aliens have no recourse and are at the total mercy of the justice systemt where they have been detained. PERIOD.
I see you didn't notice, "when needed".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130559 Nov 29, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL On what planet were they not heard?!?!
Kentucky used to make the same ignorant claim, and even s/he doesn't make that mistake anymore. LMAO!!!!
Right here on Earth. Where are you? LMAO!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130560 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Those people are there by treaty with the host country, you screw-up in that country, you pay the price.
So, if we have no treaty with a country, then I can go to that country, rob a bank, and they can't do a thing to me??? WOW! Now THAT is some useful information. I gotta check to see if my passport is up to date!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,141,943
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 48,444
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 1 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News