BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,747)

Showing posts 114,921 - 114,940 of167,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Oh, it was NOT racism when the Loony-lefties opposed Clarence Thomas, Colon Powell or Condi Rice but if you oppose a liberal, who just happens to be black, you are a ... racist!!! What Flaming hypocrites!!!
Oh, pick the video up at 3:00 when the Touré TV clips cuts in.

MSNBC Host: Touré TV: McCain Racist for Opposing Susan Rice
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes will not sustain an economy.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely , you're not quoting anyone. This time, it's not plagiarism, as only YOU could make such an inane statement. What DOES sustain an economy? Tax cuts? Service charges?
Ever hear of the Laffer curve?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is for Jacques. Please read carefully. It does not say "individual income". It is about "household income".
I know you are having trouble with read comprehension so I have kept my sentences short. This is also from a Geo. Soros approved source.
From 24/7 Wall St: Median household income in the United States declined for the second straight year, according to data released from the U.S. Census Bureau today. Income was $50,502 in 2011, more than 8 percent below the 2007 pre-recession peak.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/amer ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Household income. When you first and originally came out with the $4,000 loss in "household" income, had you specified "household" income or had you just said "income"? Same for medicare costs, was it household or just income? As to gas, you were off, whether it was household gas or just gas.
Let me know, and if you did say "household", apologies are on the way because I obviously erred.
I DID specify in my very fist post that it was "family income". It is you who have selective reading comprehension.
Just like "MARTA, Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta" which you seem to think is racist when "African" is not of any particular race. You seem to see racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. everywhere you look. Sad, very sad.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is flat out stupid.
No sir, THAT is flat out Boolean logic. If the first statement is true and if the second is true, then the only possible outcome is true. The statement was that an alien can't be President. Let's assume that to be true. We know from observation of the facts that Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America. Therefore, because both are irrefutable, it follows that Barack Obama is NOT an alien. This is pure logic. I like it. Thank you for pointing it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, by your own admission, the President is a citizen, as he IS the POTUS. If an alien CAN'T be POTUS, and if Barack Obama IS POTUS, then, by extrapolation of the facts, Barack Obama is not an alien. That is straight-line logic.
No, it is Libatrdian Logic. You assume people like Amd. Susan Rice is highly educated that she is also highly "qualified" to be Sec. of State. Why I don't think she is qualified to be our ambassador to the U.N.!
When Jimmy Carter was president they decided that at least 70% of all people who attend any military school, my graduate. After all, it took a quarter of a million dollars to attend flight school in the late 1970's and they did not want to spend all that money only to have them wash out. When I went through flight school the wash out rate was about 50% but then we stated to get 70% pilots.
Sure, they could fly "straight and level" but they would never qualify to be a pilot-in-command.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

To go to flight school prior to 1977 you needed a FAST test score of at least 270 out of 500 and since not enough "minorities" and "females" had that high of a score they lowered the score to 240.
But 1979 they figured that student who had a score between 240 and 270 have twice the accident rate soooo how do you think they fixed it? They made a new test and removed all questions that at least 70% could get right!!!
Yep, that sure fixed the accident rate!!! Libtardian Logic at it's finest!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir, THAT is flat out Boolean logic. If the first statement is true and if the second is true, then the only possible outcome is true. The statement was that an alien can't be President. Let's assume that to be true. We know from observation of the facts that Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America. Therefore, because both are irrefutable, it follows that Barack Obama is NOT an alien. This is pure logic. I like it. Thank you for pointing it out.
Boolean logic may work for math but it is not applicable in this case.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is Libatrdian Logic. You assume people like Amd. Susan Rice is highly educated that she is also highly "qualified" to be Sec. of State. Why I don't think she is qualified to be our ambassador to the U.N.!
When Jimmy Carter was president they decided that at least 70% of all people who attend any military school, my graduate. After all, it took a quarter of a million dollars to attend flight school in the late 1970's and they did not want to spend all that money only to have them wash out. When I went through flight school the wash out rate was about 50% but then we stated to get 70% pilots.
Sure, they could fly "straight and level" but they would never qualify to be a pilot-in-command.
You try to cloud the issue with misdirection. The statement was made that an alien cannto be President. Barack Obama is President. It is irrefutable that if BOTH statements are true, then the ONLY conclusion possible is that Barack Obama is not an alien. Sorry, You can't change Boolean logic.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boolean logic may work for math but it is not applicable in this case.
Boolean logic is designed for use in computer programming, not math. A computer has to have a set of rules. There is no room for guesswork. That's why, if you fed both statements into a computer, it'd come out with the only logical answer. You can rail against it. You can curse about the unfairness of life. Hell, you can do a rain dance if you want. But you cannot change what is simply by saying it isn't so.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If, Then, Else. Mean anything to you? Your logic is severely flawed.
Ok. You show me the flow of your logic using the two givens. 1. An alien cannot be President. 2. Barack Obama is the President. Show me another conclusion, other than 3. Barack Obama is not an alien. The ELSE part of the statement is only valid if one or the other of the statements is false. Not at issue here.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the statement was; "as an alien he is not eligible for the Presidency. Logic? LMAO!!!
You may L your AO, but the statement was "An alien can't be President". You're trying to use If-Then-Else when there was no Else given. The structure of the statement is If A AND B, not If A OR B. Certainly, if one of the statements was false, then you could have other outcomes. But I like to keep my feet firmly planted in reality.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
Ever worked with truth tables?
Of course! That is exactly what we're dealing with here. Map it out given the two statements. It's a pretty short map, given that we're dealing with two TRUE statements. If we had a FALSE to throw in, you might get the results you're trying to force.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you know Terry personally, you have no idea who or what he is. pigeon
You are so right. But tell you what, I've read what he's posted here. It's always logical, sensible and full of respect, in spite of the crass manner in which you stuffed birthers reply to him. You don't know him, so you assume he's a phoney unAmerican like you, which btw is pure projection. I don't know him either, yet, when I don't know someone, I give him/her the benefit of the doubt. His contributions here have only confirmed what I've initially thought of him, namely a gentleman and a scholar. Oh, and patriot, though he never says so. Doesn't have to, it shines.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. As far as America and Americans are concerned you are a visitor! You are not part of "We", understand? You want to be but you never will. You're disrespectful to America by being disrespectful to its people. pigeon
Fool. In terms of "we", I never said "we" when referring to the U.S. Find me one instance, just ONE, not two where I wrote "we" as pertains to being part of the US. Being disrespectful to slugs like you is NOT being disrespectful to the people of the US as you do NOT represent the true fabric of your nation. I like and respect the US as a whole but have no wish to become an American citizen, no more than you would wish to be a citizen of any other country.

Again, and as concerns disrespect, you initiated it , as I never do that. I'm just responding in kind with printable words for any age. You, on the other hand, a self-professed christian, oh boy... Your filthy germinating mind even conjures up words that , as you wrote 2 days ago, do not even appear in the dictionary. You are trash and do not deserve to be an American. But birth is accidental. Your gain, the US's loss. Why, you've even accused 100% Americans here of being Pollock (sic, LRS tm reg'd) and invited another one to leave.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A mere5 percentage point rise in income tax from all that earn over $250,000 is far from a drop in the bucket. I predict Congress and the president will agree on anywhere from $400,000 to 500,000 ceiling.
<quoted text>
Yep, it drives the Libtards crazy that people have more money than they do. But they do not realize that people get jobs from rich people! Ever been hired by a poor person?
At some point the One Percenters will take their money to a new state or a new country. And just who builds those mansions that rich people live in? And the cars, planes, yachts, etc. that they buy?
You do not make poor people rich by making rich people poor. Just look at the rich people who have fled Greece and are now fleeing France?
It is sad that the Libtards do not realize they are the bigots and the racists.
Very few have left France and Greece. And ironically, those that are leaving, specially the Greek tycoons, are the very ones that brought their countries to their knees, to the fiscal abyss. How you revere those people, rogue. And how you can call litlle middle class people bigots and racists because they want millionaires to pay their fair share is beyond me. To want that is not to hate them or demean them, what's the matter with you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

You're possibly the only person I know who would coin the terms "oil bigots, tycoon bigots and billionaire bigots". Do you even see how that makes not one iota of sense?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, it was NOT racism when the Loony-lefties opposed Clarence Thomas, Colon Powell or Condi Rice but if you oppose a liberal, who just happens to be black, you are a ... racist!!! What Flaming hypocrites!!!
Oh, pick the video up at 3:00 when the Touré TV clips cuts in.
MSNBC Host: Touré TV: McCain Racist for Opposing Susan Rice
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Clarence Thomas? NOT racism. His accuser was white? This was a serious charge, Rogue. As to Powell and Rice, I don't recall their being opposed by democrats on grounds that even resembled racism. Can you elaborate on that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes will not sustain an economy.
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the Laffer curve?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Yes.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And that precisely what Terry is doing. What are YOU doing to protect it? Not one congressman, not one senator, not one Justice of the supreme court, not one Republican candidate for the presidency of vice-presidency or for congress agrees with you or your birther ilk on this BC thing. Not a single one. You are a bunch of haters, envious losers, and sooooo isolated on your firing range. Go back to your gun-racked reb-flagged pickup trucks and lynch some black effigies, it'll make you feel a whole lot better.
I see no need to reply, you don't need my help to prove you are a fool.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you know Dixie Dude just might have a Dixie Chick? You think you know about people when you have no earthly clue what-so-ever. In the above post, you've determined she is really he, he is racist to the hilt, he's hanging little black dolls/figures, he wants to return to the days of lynching at will and you follow this up with a question about baseball. You are nuts jacqazz, just plain old crazy! Can you say Holier Than Thou? You're laughable jacqazz! Would you say any of that to his/her face? LMAO!!!
Yes, right to his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,921 - 114,940 of167,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,032,940
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min HughBe 65,033
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min ScarletandOlive 96,044
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min litesong 42,947
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Abby 4-17 1 hr RACE 23
Amy 4-17 1 hr Sublime1 17
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••