BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130493 Nov 28, 2012
Gay family: Evolutionary suicide or breakthrough?

"The international community" headed by the U.S. and EU calls on all countries, including Russia, for tolerance towards "minorities." How far can this tolerance go? Today there are increasingly more talks about "the need to understand" pedophiles. Will the society's willingness to accept such demands lead to an evolutionary suicide?

The gay issue in the world has become acute yet again. In France, mass demonstrations were held against the government's intention to legalize gay marriage. In Great Britain, the spiritual head of the Anglican Church, Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, has resigned. According to local media he left his post because of his inability to cope with homosexuality among the clergy.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/family/28-11...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130494 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
The State Dept. may ask for consideration, but the U.S. has no jurisdiction in a foreign nation. That doesn't mean we haven't acted otherwise, but it was usually unlawful. If a host nation gives leave, such as with Noriega, then we're OK. But sometimes we have had to use less obvious means to extract or otherwise influence a citizen in another country.
The US Constitution has jurisdiction over our citizen, no matter where they are.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130496 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!!! There goes 12,000+ treaties down the crapper.
Aliens are still citizen of their country of origin, until naturalized, their country can intervene on their behalf when needed.
Sorry, loser, if an alien violates US law within the US, the foreign country has no authority to overrule US law. Their home country can jump up and down and have a tantrum, but if an alien is convicted of e.g., a capital crime and is sentenced accordingly, that alien gets the needle.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person is not a US citizen per US law, that person must be naturalized in order to become a US citizen. It has nothing to do with foreign law. Even a stateless person who is not a US citizen would need to be naturalized in order to become a US citizen. Foreign law is irrelevant.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130498 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US Constitution has jurisdiction over our citizen, no matter where they are.
Uh, No it doesn't. If that was the case, there wouldn't be U.S. citizens in prisons around the world.

RationalState

#130500 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!!! There goes 12,000+ treaties down the crapper.
Aliens are still citizen of their country of origin, until naturalized, their country can intervene on their behalf when needed.
Tell that to Humberto Leal Garcia, moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person is not a US citizen per US law, that person must be naturalized in order to become a US citizen. It has nothing to do with foreign law. Even a stateless person who is not a US citizen would need to be naturalized in order to become a US citizen. Foreign law is irrelevant.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130502 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we declare war on North Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, etc.?
"No South Korean representatives signed the agreement, which was always intended as a temporary measure."
http://www.rferl.org/content/The_End_Of_The_K ...
Silly Libtards, they think that if we simply remove our soldiers from an area, the war ends?
There are only two ways any wars ends. A peace treaty or capitulation.
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. We did not. Ergo, there was never a war, but there were armistices.
Was there an armistice after the Vietnam War? NO! Why not? Because South Vietnam surrendered!!!
Was there an armistice after the Panama incident? NO! Why not? Well, we captured Noriega!!!
How about Grenada? NO! Why not? Cause the Cubans surrendered and the Constitution government re-installed!!!
How about Iraq? NO! Why not? Because we capture Saddamn Hussein and he was executed and a constitution government was elected!!!
Again, a war, whether declared or not, is not over until someone surrenders or there is a peace treaty.

Location hidden

#130503 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US Constitution has jurisdiction over our citizen, no matter where they are.
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, No it doesn't. If that was the case, there wouldn't be U.S. citizens in prisons around the world.
We can not stop other countries from imprisoning our citizens. But we can criminally charge American citizens abroad. Why, did you know of anyone that got court-martialed in the Marines overseas?
If you are a member of NATO, if you are in another NATO country, you can not be arrested by the host nation unless we say they can. In Japan we have had Marines and Sailors rape Japanese women and the Japanese usually ask for custody and we usually give it but we do not have to.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130504 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we declare war on North Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, etc.?
"No South Korean representatives signed the agreement, which was always intended as a temporary measure."
http://www.rferl.org/content/The_End_Of_The_K ...
Silly Libtards, they think that if we simply remove our soldiers from an area, the war ends?
There are only two ways any wars ends. A peace treaty or capitulation.
<quoted text>
Was there an armistice after the Vietnam War? NO! Why not? Because South Vietnam surrendered!!!
Was there an armistice after the Panama incident? NO! Why not? Well, we captured Noriega!!!
How about Grenada? NO! Why not? Cause the Cubans surrendered and the Constitution government re-installed!!!
How about Iraq? NO! Why not? Because we capture Saddamn Hussein and he was executed and a constitution government was elected!!!
Again, a war, whether declared or not, is not over until someone surrenders or there is a peace treaty.
Oh, come on Lifer. You are avoiding me.

You said that we are still at war with North Korea. I have asked you twice for the date the USA declared war on North Korea. Where is your answer?

Is this going to be yet another one of your F-ups???

RationalState

#130505 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>which was a change to the constitution, the USSC does not have this authority.
"Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", means the Constitution, aliens have never been subject to it, if so they would be called citizens.
Ark is not worth the paper it was written on.
A "change" to the Play Law interpretation of the Constitution is of no moment, even if Play Justice Dale is wearing his Play Justice costume.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction" has been defined by the US Supreme Court to mean subject to the laws. Everyone in the USA is subject to the laws of the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families.

Location hidden

#130507 Nov 28, 2012
I guess Obama has no cents of humor.

"Obama in Pee Pee" up to $11,300, removed by eBay
This morning Glenn decided to put his ‘art’ up for auction, and during the radio program today "Obama in Pee Pee" went online to the highest bidder. Within minutes bids reached $11,300 but then the auction came to a screeching halt. eBay abruptly closed the auction - Glenn reacts on radio today.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/11/28/ebay-remo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130508 Nov 28, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on Lifer. You are avoiding me.
You said that we are still at war with North Korea. I have asked you twice for the date the USA declared war on North Korea. Where is your answer?
Is this going to be yet another one of your F-ups???
The only F-up I see is your asinine question. Are you seriously saying that you cannot follow what RS was/is saying?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#130509 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an intelligent reply?
Wasn't that you in "Deliverance" as ned beatty's double?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#130510 Nov 28, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to move anywhere Rogue. California seems as good a place as any in the world as far as I’m concerned. At least for me it’s been, but to presume me or anyone else is better off here than “any” country in Africa would suggest you have not only an extensive knowledge of the economic stability or standard living in every country in Africa, but an inner knowledge of my economic circumstances and desires as well. Simply said you have no idea where I would be better off.
Not for me, but case in point;
“I never felt that I belonged in America, but I didn’t think of actually leaving until after my second visit in the summer of 1999. By then, I knew Africa was where I wanted and needed to be; it was my natural habitat. Simplicity, humane people, low crime, less stress, relaxed rules, temperate weather, cultural norms, better diet, natural lifestyle; all of these and more, just calling my name. Also, I felt my calling as a community organizer and educator would be more needed and better appreciated in Africa.”
http://blackexpat.com/new/magazine-archives/2...
Put down the crack pipe, you've totally flipped.

Rape Statistics - South Africa & Worldwide 2011
www.rape.co.za/index.php... ...
The sad reality is that rape statistics for South Africa in particular have gone up instead of done over the past 5 years. This is on trend with the rest of the world.
Shocking Congo rape statistics show husbands - not just soldiers ...
www.csmonitor.com/.../Africa/Africa.../Shocki... ...

May 12, 2011 – More than 400000 women were raped in a 12-month period in 2006-07, according to a new study.
South African Rape Statistics
www.sa-people.com › Eish!
South African Rape Statistics. March 28, 2011 By SA-People Contributor. According to Rape.co.za, it's estimated that women born in South Africa have more ...

Rapes (per capita) statistics - countries compared - Crime data on ...
www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap_percap-cri...
Crime Statistics > Rapes (per capita)(most recent) by country ..... 4th October 2011, I am south african..this is not hard to believe..we should excersize the death ...
Rapes - 2008 - 2009
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130511 Nov 28, 2012
“Behind the plotters are drug cartels that have penetrated the US government, former lobbyists who were moved into government during the Bush administration and now are suspected of being involved in a coup attempt.”

Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press.
The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else.
In fact, we can think of no other group.
I was privately briefed on some of the reasons behind this document. On what is known, not “surmised,” I will explain:

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/26/press...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130512 Nov 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
My posts aren't showing up :(
There is a God.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130513 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, foreigners don't have the protection of their country when traveling abroad?
Of course they don't. No foreigner does. What there is, it's called consular accords which not all nations have adhered to. If such an accord exists, the state where the foreigner is incarcerated has to advise said foreigner's embassy or consulate of his arrest. Not always done. A list of attorneys may be supplied and if so agreable, visiting rights will be granted consular personnel from the diplomatic mission. That is all that can be done, the foreigner is at the complete mercy of the host country. There is no protection for him except what the host country is willing to offer - and often, it's nothing. For example, a Canadian arrested for any infraction in the United States comes under US legal jurisdiction, PERIOD, and they can do what they want with him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130515 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I guess every treaty is void.
There are extradition treaties and imprisonment treaties where a prisoner may finish his sentence in his own country. That's it. And, the two preceding treaties are not binding. We've refused extradition to the US for example unless it waived the death penalty. We've also refused to have Canadian prisoner finish their jail sentence here. Although we have a treaty with the US, we never extradited Vietnam-era draft dodgers.

But get this into you head. YOU vacation in , let's say Morocco. They entrap foreigners with marijuana sales there. Weed is sold to stupid tourists, vendor turns around and tells police who pay him for the information, foreigners are arrested, jailed for possession, embassy duly advised, a ready-made-lawyer is offered, expensive, plus fine of $2,000 for having broken the tobacco monopoly (yes, your read right) and $2,000 for court costs. Nothing, absolutely nothing the embassy can do for its nationals, except ask parents or relatives through its communications facilities to gather the money to pay the fines. After all is said and done, with the foreigners languishing in inhumane prisons,(tougher in the north, more relaxed in the south) fines are paid, they are released and don't even have to leave the country. Some idiots, fools, imbeciles, even get caught a second time

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130516 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
We can not stop other countries from imprisoning our citizens. But we can criminally charge American citizens abroad. Why, did you know of anyone that got court-martialed in the Marines overseas?
If you are a member of NATO, if you are in another NATO country, you can not be arrested by the host nation unless we say they can. In Japan we have had Marines and Sailors rape Japanese women and the Japanese usually ask for custody and we usually give it but we do not have to.
First you say that we can't stop a nation from imprisoning our citizens. That's pretty much what I said. Then you say that if I am a member of NATO and if I am in another NATO country they have to ask permission to arrest me??? Sorry, I'm not buying it. I just don't see the French Securitee phoning the embassy to see if they can arrest me as I hold up a pharmacy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130517 Nov 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If aliens are in the USA and are not foreign diplomats, they are subject to the USA because they must obey the laws of the USA. Foreign diplomats, who are not subject to the USA do not have to obey the laws of the USA (but if they don't, we can declare them persona non grata, and send them home).
Right on. 100% correct.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130518 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>here,,,,,,,,,,you place them where they belong, OK.(Ref. Mark Twain)
Just remember not to correct others lest you be corrected. And you corrected a typo, not even an error. Yours was an error, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min resident 1,156,146
last post wins! (Apr '13) 15 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 33 min Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web