BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#130402 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
belive in it.
There is that lack of edumacation showing again.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130403 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1.I'm a fair guy. Okay, I believe you, you wrote household and I therefore erred and apologize;
2. "MARTA" is definitely racist as it refers to Africans, and yes, Africans are not a race, BUT it is so clearly implied that Africans are black, so therefore it IS racist. Way-out racist. Are you trying to tell us that the expression "MARTA, Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta" applies to even ONE white person? Tell me this, Rogue, and in the spirit of answering questions like I do, like I just did, would you state that the acronym "MARTA" encompasses any white dudes? Do the words African or afro-American imply white caucassian people?
1. I accept the fact you believe me.
2. And yes, African imply any racial group that is indigenous to AFRICA. I use it because most black people do not seem to understand that. Yes, you can totally be a white person and be an Afro-American too.
And I understand that there are three groups of people who are indigenous to the Americans. The first and third groups came from Manchurian and Mongolia and the second group came from Siberia and that is why American Indians from East of the Mississippi River have thinner faces and nose and have lighter skin color than those from west of the Mississippi River.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130404 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit!
Prove it. Paragraph by paragraph, line by line.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#130405 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Has showed"? Really.
Yes really. Want to see the citations?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130406 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
belive in it.
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that lack of edumacation showing again.
1. I don't recall writing that. Post number please;
2. I always capitalize my first word in a sentence;
3. If I did write "belive", so what? Little boy blue enjoys highlighting typos because he can't find anything else?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130407 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I accept the fact you believe me.
2. And yes, African imply any racial group that is indigenous to AFRICA. I use it because most black people do not seem to understand that. Yes, you can totally be a white person and be an Afro-American too.
And I understand that there are three groups of people who are indigenous to the Americans. The first and third groups came from Manchurian and Mongolia and the second group came from Siberia and that is why American Indians from East of the Mississippi River have thinner faces and nose and have lighter skin color than those from west of the Mississippi River.
Rogue, "African" and "Afro-American" are generally regarded as black. That's it.

As for North Africa, the Maghreb and middle east and parts of Asia (Israel, some of Gaza, etc). well, let me tell you that all of those people dislike being called Africans. They don't say so, but they don't. Even Ethiopians, who are darker than North Africans, resent being called Africans, as they consider themselves to be descendants of Solomon who was apparently neither African nor black. It's a complex thing, but you must admit, when one thinks of Africa, one thinks of the black, of the dark continent.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#130408 Nov 28, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
teh
Lack of edumacation shows itself again, huh?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130409 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, ask any past President to show his BC for 5M to the charity of his choice and they'd jump on it. That doesn't say anything to you?
Which President was ever asked? I've seen a few in my day and I don't remember a single one who was asked to show his birth certificate. Nonetheless, he showed it and it was confirmed by several independent sources.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130410 Nov 28, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of edumacation shows itself again, huh?
The typo parade, having nothing better to do, are now pointing them out for all to see, instantly provoking loud cheers and celebrations from childish and illiterate birthers and tea partyers. Keep it up, kids.

Location hidden

#130411 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I never bashed Mitt Rommey. I simply quoted the book of mormon. You're a strange one, Rogue. I quote verbatim the bible and then the book of mormon, I don't invent anything, I don't add, I just quote it as it is written and the result ? I bash the bible, I bash Romney? I never ever said that he would base all his rulings on his religion. Look all you want, scroll, you'll never see a word of mine that said that;
2. Did you know that the Carters spent Christmas 1978 in Teheran with the Shah? It's what he wanted. Is this he hated the Shah? In your above post, you wrote : "And again, Jimmy Carter help establish the Muslim Theocratic in Iran and Obama is doing it in Egypt and Libya and you remain SILENT!". Wow. Would you care to tell us how Carter accomplished this? And while you are at it, how Obama is right at the moment accomplishing it?"
3. How ridiculous that you would write : "You seem to think that because of our First Amendment you should be able to restrict people's religious freedoms". I never mentioned the 1st amendment and even less advocated the restriction of people's religious freedoms. You know that's a lie, why you saying it?
4. Finally, Rogue, you don't know what's in me, religious, atheist, etc. And you never will. But I will say this. Atheists seem a whole lot more tolerant than religious peoople, ANY and all religions. Atheists have never persecuted anyone based religion. As a matter of fact, and after Constantine's blessing of christianity and during the inquisition, it was sure death by horrible torture to be an atheist, and during the crusades, to be moslem.
1) Yes, but you implied that that was Mitt Rpmney's personnal beliefs.
2) Minor correct. It was Christmas 1977, not 1978. And yes, along with the French, Jimmy Carter pushed the Shah out of Iran. Supposedly to prevent bloodshed. Didn't work out to well.
3) All of you Libtards seem obsessed with the freedom FROM religion. Can't ring church bells but it is okay for Muslims to blare Islamic prayers five times a day over loud speakers.
4) It is obvious that you do not like Christianity and to say that atrocities committed by Christians were worse than those committed by Muslims is just plain wrong. First of all it was normal until in some places to kill all of you enemies to include women, children, elderly! It was a different time with different standards. Do you know that Henry the VIII killed over 10% of the people living in England while he was on the throne not to mention those living in Wales and Ireland?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#130412 Nov 28, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I have heard of both Watts and East LA, but that has no connection with the 47% that live in the South. Why do you bring it up?
Never heard of Caliphonia. Is that near FloriDUH?
Yucaipa seems to be in southern California.
Both Watts and East LA are located in southern California.
Get the point?
You are either north or south of that imaginary Mason-Dixon line across this nation.
I would say you are south.

Location hidden

#130413 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It was a United Nations intervention.
As to the 1st WW ending in 1990 or whatever, because that is when the reparations were finally paid off, what a lot of hooey. I guess I would not have visited Germany before 1990 had I known we were at war with them. Why did neither of our countries issue a travel advisory?
For some reason Libtards have a problem dealing with reality.

First World War officially ends

The First World War will officially end on Sunday, 92 years after the guns fell silent, when Germany pays off the last chunk of reparations imposed on it by the Allies.
By Allan Hall, Berlin1:37PM BST 28 Sep 2010170 Comments
The final payment of 59.5 million, writes off the crippling debt that was the price for one world war and laid the foundations for another.
Germany was forced to pay the reparations at the Treaty of Versailles in 1919 as compensation to the war-ravaged nations of Belgium and France and to pay the Allies some of the costs of waging what was then the bloodiest conflict in history, leaving nearly ten million soldiers dead.
The initial sum agreed upon for war damages in 1919 was 226 billion Reichsmarks, a sum later reduced to 132 billion,22 billion at the time.
The bill would have been settled much earlier had Adolf Hitler not reneged on reparations during his reign.
Hatred of the settlement agreed at Versailles, which crippled Germany as it tried to shape itself into a democracy following armistice, was of significant importance in propelling the Nazis to power.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130414 Nov 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes really. Want to see the citations?
No, not really. Next time try "shown". It's the proper way.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130415 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Paragraph by paragraph, line by line.
There you go again, thinking you're someone of influence when you're not!

Location hidden

#130416 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I;m pretty sure the U.S. never declared war on either of the Korean countries.
Did we declare war on North Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, etc.?

"No South Korean representatives signed the agreement, which was always intended as a temporary measure."
http://www.rferl.org/content/The_End_Of_The_K...

Silly Libtards, they think that if we simply remove our soldiers from an area, the war ends?
There are only two ways any wars ends. A peace treaty or capitulation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130417 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Which President was ever asked? I've seen a few in my day and I don't remember a single one who was asked to show his birth certificate. Nonetheless, he showed it and it was confirmed by several independent sources.
If you had read carefully you would have seen that I didn't say any other president had the same offer made to them. I said they would have taken the challenge. Why not since it goes to charity? 5 million could have really helped some people but he couldn't do it. And his BC was confirmed to be fraudulent by other independent sources.

Location hidden

#130418 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, ask any past President to show his BC for 5M to the charity of his choice and they'd jump on it. That doesn't say anything to you?
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
No he hasn't shown any copies of either his BC or CoLB. Jpg images are not documents. Just try showing a police officer a jpg of your drivers licence, registration and proof of insurance and see what he says!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130419 Nov 28, 2012
I see Omama is so lost that he's called in the big gun.....Romney! Don't tell him a thing Mitt. LMAO!

Location hidden

#130420 Nov 28, 2012
You may have heard that Hostess Bakery plants shut down due to a workers' strike. But you may not have heard how It was split up. The State Department hired all the Twinkies, the Secret Service hired all the HoHos, the generals are sleeping with the Cupcakes and the voters sent all the Ding Dongs to Congress.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130421 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the US Constitution is play law! Damn, how many US Military personnel have been killed over play law?
Dale's play law interpretation is play law.

Don't forget to put on your engineer's cap when you play with your choo choo train, Play Justice. All aboard the crazy train!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Eman 1,126,333
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 10 min LittlejigsRPigs 11
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 13 min DEATH2Them 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 70,084
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr scirocco 47,496
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]