BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
114,781 - 114,800 of 177,226 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
First, let me address your last question. When filling out a truth table, I generally use a T for TRUE and an F for FALSE. I know, some may use esoteric symbols, but why complicate things? BTW, I've been in the field for about thirty years, now in one aspect or another. My first programming languages were IBM assembler, COBOL, and RPG (the first one).
Now, I am not saying anything about someone conning his way into anything. I'm saying that given the two true statements, the third statement is the ONLY logical conclusion. You twist it any way you wish.
As related to computers a truth table would be filled in with 1's or 0's. Representing on or off. Your logic is laughable at best. The only way an alien could be president is by conning his way into office. Eligibility doesn't fit in a truth table. Geeezzzzz.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put a $100 up that says Dixie Chick would lay you out cold! And Dixie Dude would be laughing his azz off watching. LOL
Oh, so now you admit that Dixie is a he. Progress indeed.

Oh, would I deny that he is stronger, that he could lay me out cold? Why not? I'm sre he could do it. Did I ever say I was stronger, and a better fighter? So, what does it prove? You know, even I could lay Stephen Hawking flat. What would that prove? I could also lay Nelson Mandela flat right now, as well as Mother Teresa when she was alive. And that would make me better than them ? That would therefore make Dixie better than me as he laid me out cold? How childish and pre-pubescent of you. Grow up. Please learn that when you are bested intellectually, you either do your homework for the next encounter or you just disappear and take on someone at your low level.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but foreign law has no effect or force in the United States. The Unites States is a sovereign nation; last time I checked. Under US law he was born under the allegiance of the United States. Under the Constitution, the US determines who its citizens are per US law.
<quoted text>
Under the Constitution he was born a citizen of his father's nation, " and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sen. Schumer wants to use Hitler's tax? What a hoot!!!

Those Fleeing Obama’s America: Prepare to be taxed
- David Rushton, November 28, 2012

Senator Charles Schumer has recently proposed a new law to tax Americans heavily for leaving the United States. It was in reaction to the news that Eduardo Saverin, co-founder of Facebook, had renounced his American Citizenship and was taking his $2 billion dollars in capital gains with him.

Schumer proposed to tax him 30%. Sadly John Boehner, Republican, Speaker of the House (I still think he’s a disguised Democrat), said he would support the measure.

Schumer must thank Adolph Hitler for this idea. The Fuehrer instituted the Reichsfluchsteuer tax of 25% on Jews leaving the Fatherland in the 1930s. So Herr Schumer has merely taken the basic idea and upped it by 5%.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for showing us, the US Constitution is not play law.
Then why is it to you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dims are so easily fooled it's mind numbing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They are subject to our laws. Period. Why can't you loons understand this basic fact? Obama was born owing allegiance to the same country as his father. Twist, dance, skip all you want, it doesn't change this fact.
Isn't it funny that the children of illegal Mexican aliens as Mexican citizens at birth regardless of where they were born but an kid born to just one parent who is an American citizen in a foreign country is an American citizen?!?
My younger sister was born in Munich Germany in 1956 to two U.S. citizen parents and she has a DS-1350 to prove she was born a Natural Born Citizen.
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/fi...
And, and she used it to get her passport too!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faulty logic. You think some one did not commit a crime if he was not convicted. In many criminal trials that can find the suspect quilt, not guilty or .... innocent.
Billy Dale, Travel Gate trial, was initially acquitted but the judge ruled he was INNOCENT and therefore the federal government had to repay him his legal fees. In Bill Clinton's investigation Pres. Clinton tried to make the same claim that he was innocent but he was not found innocent and the federal government did not pay his legal expenses.
And that brings us back to Obama. He has not proven to be a Natural Born citizen as all documents he has provided have been found to be fraudulent and until there is a real criminal investigation, he is NOT innocent.
Again, You are trying to introduce other issues in to deflect from the truth. President Obama has NOT been proven to be an alien. The documentation of which you speak has NOT been proven to be fraudulent. If either was true, he wouldn't be in office. He IS in office and was voted into office by both popular and electoral college vote. I accept your premise that an alien can't be President. In fact, it refutes the very point you'd like to make.
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Your straight-line logic has one flaw, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, therefore they are not citizens.
Aliens are not citizens by definition (that's why they're called aliens), regardless of Play Law pronouncements by play justices about jurisdiction.

BTW, play doctors with toy stethescopes are not real doctors.

Hee hee.
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Under the Constitution he was born a citizen of his father's nation, " and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
The constitution cannot grant or deny foreign citizenship.

Play Law rules made up by play justices don't count.

BTW, a toy bow and arrow and a feathered head band won't make you an Indian warrior either.

Hee hee.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As related to computers a truth table would be filled in with 1's or 0's. Representing on or off. Your logic is laughable at best. The only way an alien could be president is by conning his way into office. Eligibility doesn't fit in a truth table. Geeezzzzz.
Like I said. Been doing this for quite some time. T&F Works well for me. Use % and ! if you want. You are right about eligibility on a truth table, though. That's why I wasn't trying to inject it into the problem. 2 statements which are true will always result in a true outcome. Argue it if you'd like, but better minds than yours have given up trying to disprove it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What I think is funny is that your Libtards think that Christian Theocracies are evil but Muslim one are great. How is Jimmy "the White Peanut Man" Carter's Iran project workin' out. Yep, that Shaw of Iran was an evil autocrat but that Imam Ruhollah Khomeini and his successors wurkin'out. Yep, some real nice guys. No gays in Iran. No atheists either. And if you are a Christian or Jew, as long as you are happy with scarps they throw you, you can live.
And just who is The Egyptian and Libyan things wurkin' out for Barrack "The Black Peanut Man" Obama wurkin' out? Yep, I don't care who rules any country so long as they are not a threat to America and Americans. And yes, the current regime in Egypt is a threat to our only ally in that part of the world, Israel.
Yo wrote : "What I think is funny is that your Libtards think that Christian Theocracies are evil but Muslim one are great."

I asked you the same kind of question I asked a day or two ago. No reply, unlike me when you ask me something. So, let me try again. Based on your statement, in quotation marks above, please inform us immediately which "Libtards" (rogue tm reg'd) here in Topix, in the whole US democratic establishment, in the whole free world, who think that Christian Theocracies are evil but Muslim one are great. Out of millions of people, please name me ONE. Just one.

As to the problems in the Middle East, are you trying to tell us that no other US president has endured anything but trouble within that geographical area? Obama's situation in that part of the world is not rosy to be sure, but is it worse than any other president, Republican or Democrat, since the founding of Israel in 1948? What do you suggest Obama should have done when the Arab spring erupted? He did intervene in Libya. A mistake in my mind. Of course, you would've wanted him to bomb the whole of North Africa to smithereens. Smart move. Know something? Even a Republican president wouldn't have done that.

Egyptian people. Brave, courageous, democratic. They ousted Mubarak, and now they are stuck with a Mubarak-alike, and look at them, defying Morsi as they did Mubarak against even bigger odds. Give 'em credit, Rogue , they may yet topple the new dictator.

As to "peanut man" (rogue, tm reg'd) Carter, he brought peace for the first time since 1948 between Egypt, Jordan and Israel thanks to the Camp David accord that he and he alone fostered. That peace has been holding for 34 years, a record. You greatly underestimate a great man.
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the US Constitution has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of the government, they must work within it, to do otherwise would be UnConstitutional.
None of the three branches are bound by Play Justice Dale's Play Law interpretation of the constitution.

Now, Justice, put that toy gavel away and start playing with your toy model car and be a real race car driver!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, You are trying to introduce other issues in to deflect from the truth. President Obama has NOT been proven to be an alien. The documentation of which you speak has NOT been proven to be fraudulent. If either was true, he wouldn't be in office. He IS in office and was voted into office by both popular and electoral college vote. I accept your premise that an alien can't be President. In fact, it refutes the very point you'd like to make.
Nor has he been proven to be a citizen! Those docs are as fake as they can be. Even a 6th grader could see that. If there is no problem with his citizenship then why wouldn't he show his BC for 5M to a charity of his choice? Tell me that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. Been doing this for quite some time. T&F Works well for me. Use % and ! if you want. You are right about eligibility on a truth table, though. That's why I wasn't trying to inject it into the problem. 2 statements which are true will always result in a true outcome. Argue it if you'd like, but better minds than yours have given up trying to disprove it.
So you admit you're not using all the facts. I see. That's what you call logic? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just WHO invented WMD in Iraq? And why did G.W. continue the Persian Gulf War?
You tell me who invented them, matters not who, as we know they were invented. Persian Gulf War? You mean 1991? It was father Bush, not GWB. And he was smart enough to stop at the gates of Baghdad, knowing full well that the demise of Saddam would wreak havoc, as counselled by Colin Powell. By invading Iraq in 2003, and leaving Obama the job of hunting 911 killer BinLaden, GWB proved how right his daddy and Powell were. A vacuum now, and a very dangerous one. Thanks to GWB , Taliban's in Baghdad and Iran, former sworn enemy, is now an ally. WTG, GWB, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and yes, Powell. Oh, Rogue, tell us, how much less would the debt be now if it had not been for the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo wrote : "What I think is funny is that your Libtards think that Christian Theocracies are evil but Muslim one are great."
I asked you the same kind of question I asked a day or two ago. No reply, unlike me when you ask me something. So, let me try again. Based on your statement, in quotation marks above, please inform us immediately which "Libtards" (rogue tm reg'd) here in Topix, in the whole US democratic establishment, in the whole free world, who think that Christian Theocracies are evil but Muslim one are great. Out of millions of people, please name me ONE. Just one.
As to the problems in the Middle East, are you trying to tell us that no other US president has endured anything but trouble within that geographical area? Obama's situation in that part of the world is not rosy to be sure, but is it worse than any other president, Republican or Democrat, since the founding of Israel in 1948? What do you suggest Obama should have done when the Arab spring erupted? He did intervene in Libya. A mistake in my mind. Of course, you would've wanted him to bomb the whole of North Africa to smithereens. Smart move. Know something? Even a Republican president wouldn't have done that.
Egyptian people. Brave, courageous, democratic. They ousted Mubarak, and now they are stuck with a Mubarak-alike, and look at them, defying Morsi as they did Mubarak against even bigger odds. Give 'em credit, Rogue , they may yet topple the new dictator.
As to "peanut man" (rogue, tm reg'd) Carter, he brought peace for the first time since 1948 between Egypt, Jordan and Israel thanks to the Camp David accord that he and he alone fostered. That peace has been holding for 34 years, a record. You greatly underestimate a great man.
YOU bashed Mitt Romney for being a LDS with zero evidence that he would base all his rulings on his religion. You never Question Democrats who happen to be Democrats like San Fran Nan Pelosi or Teddy Kennedy but you some how thing a Conservative who appears to have religious conviction will disregard our Constitutution.
And again, Jimmy Carter help establish the Muslim Theocratic in Iran and Obama is doing it in Egypt and Libya and you remain SILENT!
I do not want to live in any theocracy but neither do I want to live in an atheistic society. You seem to think that because of our First Amendment you should be able to restrict people's religious freedoms.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you admit that Dixie is a he. Progress indeed.
Oh, would I deny that he is stronger, that he could lay me out cold? Why not? I'm sre he could do it. Did I ever say I was stronger, and a better fighter? So, what does it prove? You know, even I could lay Stephen Hawking flat. What would that prove? I could also lay Nelson Mandela flat right now, as well as Mother Teresa when she was alive. And that would make me better than them ? That would therefore make Dixie better than me as he laid me out cold? How childish and pre-pubescent of you. Grow up. Please learn that when you are bested intellectually, you either do your homework for the next encounter or you just disappear and take on someone at your low level.
Where in the world do you come up with this crap from? What it would teach you dumbazz is to watch your mouth. Which, obviously is a lesson you haven't learned. Which tells me you wouldn't say it to his/her face or anyone else's! You're laughable jacqazz. Quit thinking you're someone of influence, you're not. LMAO!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What I think is funny is that your Libtards think that Christian Theocracies are evil but Muslim one are great. How is Jimmy "the White Peanut Man" Carter's Iran project workin' out. Yep, that Shaw of Iran was an evil autocrat but that Imam Ruhollah Khomeini and his successors wurkin'out. Yep, some real nice guys. No gays in Iran. No atheists either. And if you are a Christian or Jew, as long as you are happy with scarps they throw you, you can live.
And just who is The Egyptian and Libyan things wurkin' out for Barrack "The Black Peanut Man" Obama wurkin' out? Yep, I don't care who rules any country so long as they are not a threat to America and Americans. And yes, the current regime in Egypt is a threat to our only ally in that part of the world, Israel.
Oh, come on Thomas, we all know that you cannot think.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it to you?
you will have to ask Hojar, he is the one that called the Constitution, play law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago