1) Yes, but you implied that that was Mitt Rpmney's personnal beliefs.<quoted text>
1. I never bashed Mitt Rommey. I simply quoted the book of mormon. You're a strange one, Rogue. I quote verbatim the bible and then the book of mormon, I don't invent anything, I don't add, I just quote it as it is written and the result ? I bash the bible, I bash Romney? I never ever said that he would base all his rulings on his religion. Look all you want, scroll, you'll never see a word of mine that said that;
2. Did you know that the Carters spent Christmas 1978 in Teheran with the Shah? It's what he wanted. Is this he hated the Shah? In your above post, you wrote : "And again, Jimmy Carter help establish the Muslim Theocratic in Iran and Obama is doing it in Egypt and Libya and you remain SILENT!". Wow. Would you care to tell us how Carter accomplished this? And while you are at it, how Obama is right at the moment accomplishing it?"
3. How ridiculous that you would write : "You seem to think that because of our First Amendment you should be able to restrict people's religious freedoms". I never mentioned the 1st amendment and even less advocated the restriction of people's religious freedoms. You know that's a lie, why you saying it?
4. Finally, Rogue, you don't know what's in me, religious, atheist, etc. And you never will. But I will say this. Atheists seem a whole lot more tolerant than religious peoople, ANY and all religions. Atheists have never persecuted anyone based religion. As a matter of fact, and after Constantine's blessing of christianity and during the inquisition, it was sure death by horrible torture to be an atheist, and during the crusades, to be moslem.
2) Minor correct. It was Christmas 1977, not 1978. And yes, along with the French, Jimmy Carter pushed the Shah out of Iran. Supposedly to prevent bloodshed. Didn't work out to well.
3) All of you Libtards seem obsessed with the freedom FROM religion. Can't ring church bells but it is okay for Muslims to blare Islamic prayers five times a day over loud speakers.
4) It is obvious that you do not like Christianity and to say that atrocities committed by Christians were worse than those committed by Muslims is just plain wrong. First of all it was normal until in some places to kill all of you enemies to include women, children, elderly! It was a different time with different standards. Do you know that Henry the VIII killed over 10% of the people living in England while he was on the throne not to mention those living in Wales and Ireland?