BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130345 Nov 28, 2012
Libtards believe that if two sides just stop fighting, the war is over. But that is not true. A war only ends when one side Capitulates or signs a Peace Treaty.
World War One ended October 2010 when Germany finished paying off war reparations and the Korea War has NOT ended. Yes, we are still at war with North Korea as there is no Peace Treaty and no surrender.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130346 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding? You can't use that train of thought/logic because of the eligibility part. All you're saying is that someone could and may have conned his way into office. However, requirements say an alien is not eligible for the office. Perhaps you will like this version better, an alien cannot legally hold the office of president. BTW, what characters are used to fill in a truth table (as to computers)?
First, let me address your last question. When filling out a truth table, I generally use a T for TRUE and an F for FALSE. I know, some may use esoteric symbols, but why complicate things? BTW, I've been in the field for about thirty years, now in one aspect or another. My first programming languages were IBM assembler, COBOL, and RPG (the first one).
Now, I am not saying anything about someone conning his way into anything. I'm saying that given the two true statements, the third statement is the ONLY logical conclusion. You twist it any way you wish.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130347 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Your straight-line logic has one flaw, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, therefore they are not citizens.
But, according to you, an alien CAN'T be the President. That was your original statement. Barack Obama IS the President. Ergo, Barack Obama is not an alien. How are you NOT getting this?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#130348 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Your straight-line logic has one flaw, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, therefore they are not citizens.
Everybody who is in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130349 Nov 28, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the USSC is not bound by the Play Law "meaning of the 14th".
<quoted text>
the US Constitution has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of the government, they must work within it, to do otherwise would be UnConstitutional.

Location hidden

#130350 Nov 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
55,000 in Vietnam alone by inventing the Gulf of Tonkin incident. 4,000 in Iraq by inventing non-existent WMDs and Taliban presence in Baghdad. You're welcome.
WW1, WWII, Korea, all respectful of the US constitution. As was Yugoslavia, the constitution, the UN and NATO.
Ah Jacques, G.W. RESUMED the Persian Gulf War when Saddamn Hussein failed to abide by the armistice that stopped hostilities. Saddamn violated 27 United Nations resolutions. It had nothing to do with WMD's or Taliban in Baghdad.
And what is sad is that we have had this discussion a half dozen times and you still go back to WMC and Taliban (al Qaeda). I really wish you would get an education.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130351 Nov 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who is in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
They are subject to our laws. Period. Why can't you loons understand this basic fact? Obama was born owing allegiance to the same country as his father. Twist, dance, skip all you want, it doesn't change this fact.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#130352 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>could you please point to the place in the constitution, where you found native born.
If Benny's parents were aliens, they were not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. Citizens are the only persons that are "subject to" the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
One of Obama's parents was indeed a US citizen. BOTH of them were in the USA at the time of his birth and hence subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, as is everyone who is in the USA, except for foreign diplomats and their families.

Location hidden

#130353 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>But, according to you, an alien CAN'T be the President. That was your original statement. Barack Obama IS the President. Ergo, Barack Obama is not an alien. How are you NOT getting this?
Faulty logic. You think some one did not commit a crime if he was not convicted. In many criminal trials that can find the suspect quilt, not guilty or .... innocent.
Billy Dale, Travel Gate trial, was initially acquitted but the judge ruled he was INNOCENT and therefore the federal government had to repay him his legal fees. In Bill Clinton's investigation Pres. Clinton tried to make the same claim that he was innocent but he was not found innocent and the federal government did not pay his legal expenses.
And that brings us back to Obama. He has not proven to be a Natural Born citizen as all documents he has provided have been found to be fraudulent and until there is a real criminal investigation, he is NOT innocent.
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

#130354 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>IAW the 14th he was not, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", since he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT.
Play Law is not real law.

Play justices are not real justices.

A toy badge doesn't make you a real sheriff either.

LOL, little boy.

Location hidden

#130355 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding? You can't use that train of thought/logic because of the eligibility part. All you're saying is that someone could and may have conned his way into office. However, requirements say an alien is not eligible for the office. Perhaps you will like this version better, an alien cannot legally hold the office of president. BTW, what characters are used to fill in a truth table (as to computers)?
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
First, let me address your last question. When filling out a truth table, I generally use a T for TRUE and an F for FALSE. I know, some may use esoteric symbols, but why complicate things? BTW, I've been in the field for about thirty years, now in one aspect or another. My first programming languages were IBM assembler, COBOL, and RPG (the first one).
Now, I am not saying anything about someone conning his way into anything. I'm saying that given the two true statements, the third statement is the ONLY logical conclusion. You twist it any way you wish.
Libtards will do or say anything if they think it will prove their cause. How many wife beaters claim that their women made them beat them because they burned diner? How many Libtrads think it is okay for me to speed because everyone else does it?
In my younger years I thought it was okay to drive so long as I was not tooooo drunk. And after a few years of that I thought it was okay to drive buzzed. And somewhere between age 25 and 28 I came to the realization that it would be best if I did not drink and drive, period! The problem with Libtards is that they never mature, it is always someone else's fault!
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

#130356 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>IAW real law Obama, is an alien.
And when Play Justice Dale wears his engineer's cap and starts up his electic train set he's a REAL engineer.

Hee hee.

Location hidden

#130357 Nov 28, 2012
Jar of Glenn Beck’s ‘Urine’ with an Obama Figurine Inside For Sale?; Posted on November 28, 2012

Renowned artiste Glenn Beck put an Obama bobblehead in a glass jar,“urinated” into it, called it art and is now selling it for the low, low price of $25,000.(While Beck initially claimed to have peed into the jar, it is actually beer, according to MSN.)

Beck created “Obama in Pee Pee” in response to a Boston artist who made a controversial painting of President Obama being crucified.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/jar-of-gl...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130358 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
As related to computers a truth table would be filled in with 1's or 0's. Representing on or off. Your logic is laughable at best. The only way an alien could be president is by conning his way into office. Eligibility doesn't fit in a truth table. Geeezzzzz.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130359 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put a $100 up that says Dixie Chick would lay you out cold! And Dixie Dude would be laughing his azz off watching. LOL
Oh, so now you admit that Dixie is a he. Progress indeed.

Oh, would I deny that he is stronger, that he could lay me out cold? Why not? I'm sre he could do it. Did I ever say I was stronger, and a better fighter? So, what does it prove? You know, even I could lay Stephen Hawking flat. What would that prove? I could also lay Nelson Mandela flat right now, as well as Mother Teresa when she was alive. And that would make me better than them ? That would therefore make Dixie better than me as he laid me out cold? How childish and pre-pubescent of you. Grow up. Please learn that when you are bested intellectually, you either do your homework for the next encounter or you just disappear and take on someone at your low level.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130360 Nov 28, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but foreign law has no effect or force in the United States. The Unites States is a sovereign nation; last time I checked. Under US law he was born under the allegiance of the United States. Under the Constitution, the US determines who its citizens are per US law.
<quoted text>
Under the Constitution he was born a citizen of his father's nation, " and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".

Location hidden

#130361 Nov 28, 2012
Sen. Schumer wants to use Hitler's tax? What a hoot!!!

Those Fleeing Obama’s America: Prepare to be taxed
- David Rushton, November 28, 2012

Senator Charles Schumer has recently proposed a new law to tax Americans heavily for leaving the United States. It was in reaction to the news that Eduardo Saverin, co-founder of Facebook, had renounced his American Citizenship and was taking his $2 billion dollars in capital gains with him.

Schumer proposed to tax him 30%. Sadly John Boehner, Republican, Speaker of the House (I still think he’s a disguised Democrat), said he would support the measure.

Schumer must thank Adolph Hitler for this idea. The Fuehrer instituted the Reichsfluchsteuer tax of 25% on Jews leaving the Fatherland in the 1930s. So Herr Schumer has merely taken the basic idea and upped it by 5%.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130362 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for showing us, the US Constitution is not play law.
Then why is it to you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130363 Nov 28, 2012
Dims are so easily fooled it's mind numbing.

Location hidden

#130364 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They are subject to our laws. Period. Why can't you loons understand this basic fact? Obama was born owing allegiance to the same country as his father. Twist, dance, skip all you want, it doesn't change this fact.
Isn't it funny that the children of illegal Mexican aliens as Mexican citizens at birth regardless of where they were born but an kid born to just one parent who is an American citizen in a foreign country is an American citizen?!?
My younger sister was born in Munich Germany in 1956 to two U.S. citizen parents and she has a DS-1350 to prove she was born a Natural Born Citizen.
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/fi...
And, and she used it to get her passport too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min lmao 1,155,983
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min IBdaMann 49,325
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 1 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago