BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
114,721 - 114,740 of 177,223 Comments Last updated 55 min ago

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Crap..I hope I'll hava cleaning blow out...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
<quoted text>
It does not matter how you cut the mustard, you are far off better if you live in America (the United States of ...) than in any country in Africa. If you can find a better country, please move there.
I have no desire to move anywhere Rogue. California seems as good a place as any in the world as far as I’m concerned. At least for me it’s been, but to presume me or anyone else is better off here than “any” country in Africa would suggest you have not only an extensive knowledge of the economic stability or standard living in every country in Africa, but an inner knowledge of my economic circumstances and desires as well. Simply said you have no idea where I would be better off.

Not for me, but case in point;

“I never felt that I belonged in America, but I didn’t think of actually leaving until after my second visit in the summer of 1999. By then, I knew Africa was where I wanted and needed to be; it was my natural habitat. Simplicity, humane people, low crime, less stress, relaxed rules, temperate weather, cultural norms, better diet, natural lifestyle; all of these and more, just calling my name. Also, I felt my calling as a community organizer and educator would be more needed and better appreciated in Africa.”
http://blackexpat.com/new/magazine-archives/2...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

This is for Jacques. Please read carefully. It does not say "individual income". It is about "household income".
I know you are having trouble with read comprehension so I have kept my sentences short. This is also from a Geo. Soros approved source.
From 24/7 Wall St: Median household income in the United States declined for the second straight year, according to data released from the U.S. Census Bureau today. Income was $50,502 in 2011, more than 8 percent below the 2007 pre-recession peak.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/amer...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It barely amounts to a drop in the bucket.
A mere5 percentage point rise in income tax from all that earn over $250,000 is far from a drop in the bucket. I predict Congress and the president will agree on anywhere from $400,000 to 500,000 ceiling.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Squeel for me, PUSS.
That's an intelligent reply?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst! Puss, does your mother tie your shoes?
Ænd you'd have us believe, following those two brilliant replies, including the "squeeling" one (sic) that you wrote those posts on the 14th amendment et al when you exchanged with Atticus? My god, is plagiarism the new (well getting old) standard and catchword for birthers and tea partyers?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the US Constitution is play law! Damn, how many US Military personnel have been killed over play law?
55,000 in Vietnam alone by inventing the Gulf of Tonkin incident. 4,000 in Iraq by inventing non-existent WMDs and Taliban presence in Baghdad. You're welcome.

WW1, WWII, Korea, all respectful of the US constitution. As was Yugoslavia, the constitution, the UN and NATO.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
Where's joc itch ???
``````````
Russian Newspaper: Obama Was Re-Elected by "Illiterate Society"
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
klittlefield Wrote: 15 hours ago (7:34 AM)
This paper had it right. Most of the illiterates in this country are black and have been brought up in a welfare mentality. They have the highest rate of prison population. Their abortion rate is something like 48 babies a day. They accuse whites of not aborting their babies so that we can raise our population. Well what does that say about the black abortions? They want less of their own? What an idiotic argument.
The Hispanics are overtaking the blacks at just about everything. They seem to be hard working, concerned about family and educating their children. The blacks are concerned with what Jamie Fox says and people like Cher, Sean Penn and the other morally deficient hollywood characters.
Half of this country lives off the other
swaters Wrote: 21 hours ago (1:37 AM)
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.
You’re the vote Romney was after with his Four Pinocchio welfare claim. Just as dumb I suppose is to suggest that 13 percent of the populace somehow produced an illiterate electorate. Dumber yet is to suggest that the entire 13 percent is illiterate even after one of that 13 percent was just elected to a second term as POTUS.

And I suppose dumbest of all is to suggest that all those snaggletooth, southern, redneck Romney supporters are somehow smarter than that 13 percent even though many are on welfare and never heard of school.

Let’s get one thing straight, you’ve worked no harder than me nor have you gotten any more out of life than me so you can get over the notion that anything you’ve ever done in your life has benefitted me.

Your taxes like everyone else’s go to the US treasury and are used for a multitude of things least of all welfare recipients. If they cut off every welfare recipient in the country your tax rate would remain the same and Obama would still be president so I suggest you stop making excuses for Romney’s shortcomings and run a better candidate for 16.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
This is America ya stupid canuck. Our Constitution provides that these boys can say and think anything they want too. Even if some rejected ol' colored person like you doesn't like it. You even have a right to say what you want on our website. If you don't like it then curl your dried up old ass on outta here. You're the visitor sammy don't you forget it. Not sure how someone is supposed lynch some black effigies but why don't you come on down here an show me. I'm sure it's something I'd like to do.
Freedom of speech in the U.S. is far from something unique. It exists all over the world, notably in your country, here, pretty much all over North, Central and South America, all of Europe, east and west and except for China and assorted south Asian countries, pretty much all over , including Japan, Indonesia and certainly Australia, New Zealand to name a few. So don't start yelling and screaming that you're the only "land of the free". You're not.

I am most definitely not a visitor. If Topix wants, it can restrict its viewership to the US. It does not because it fosters international dialogue, not to mention precious advertising dollars via Canadian ads, as Topix is full of 'em. Also, you are not an island. We are free to comment favourably AND unfavourably on the US and other countries on any forum, including this one. As long as any discussion on the US or other countries is respectful. YOU tell me, YOU show me where and when I've ever been, even once, disrespectful of the United States.

As to the black effigies, I'm not going to show the master how to hang them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what Terry is doing? You don't. That's a band uniform.
Well, I believe Terry when he says he fought in Vietnam. I did not agree with that war, but hey, what does that matter? I don't agree with Iraq and Afghanistan either, but the last thing I'd do is demean our men and women who go into harm's way, the consequence of decisions often gone awry by our politicians and military brass. Those are brave people, and they deserve our thanks and gratitude. Terry went over there as he was ordered to, didn't shirk his duty, fought for his ideals, for his country, and fortunately came back in one piece. He didn't decide to have a war over there, but he did his duty, and that includes his belief that he fought for freedom and all that his country stood and stands for.

Band uniform? How cheap, how crass, how amateurish, how cowardly of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your butt stomped by a Dixie Chick, jacqazz! LMAO!!! Watch he'll accuse me of being you. Does it all the time. He's a senile old coot.
Not you, but Dixie Chick is Dixie Dude, and racist to the hilt. Probably practicing stringing up black effigies. I should not have put ideas in his big head. How he wishes he could return to the good ole days when you could lynch REAL blacks at will.

And so, LRS, you think that being unable to play the national sport because of skin colour until 1948 was not a big deal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Tinka wrote:
Crap..I hope I'll hava cleaning blow out...
I hope your boy friend does!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is for Jacques. Please read carefully. It does not say "individual income". It is about "household income".
I know you are having trouble with read comprehension so I have kept my sentences short. This is also from a Geo. Soros approved source.
From 24/7 Wall St: Median household income in the United States declined for the second straight year, according to data released from the U.S. Census Bureau today. Income was $50,502 in 2011, more than 8 percent below the 2007 pre-recession peak.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/amer...
I see. Household income. When you first and originally came out with the $4,000 loss in "household" income, had you specified "household" income or had you just said "income"? Same for medicare costs, was it household or just income? As to gas, you were off, whether it was household gas or just gas.

Let me know, and if you did say "household", apologies are on the way because I obviously erred.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A mere5 percentage point rise in income tax from all that earn over $250,000 is far from a drop in the bucket. I predict Congress and the president will agree on anywhere from $400,000 to 500,000 ceiling.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes will not sustain an economy.
Yep, it drives the Libtards crazy that people have more money than they do. But they do not realize that people get jobs from rich people! Ever been hired by a poor person?
At some point the One Percenters will take their money to a new state or a new country. And just who builds those mansions that rich people live in? And the cars, planes, yachts, etc. that they buy?
You do not make poor people rich by making rich people poor. Just look at the rich people who have fled Greece and are now fleeing France?
It is sad that the Libtards do not realize they are the bigots and the racists.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely , you're not quoting anyone. This time, it's not plagiarism, as only YOU could make such an inane statement. What DOES sustain an economy? Tax cuts? Service charges?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Oh, it was NOT racism when the Loony-lefties opposed Clarence Thomas, Colon Powell or Condi Rice but if you oppose a liberal, who just happens to be black, you are a ... racist!!! What Flaming hypocrites!!!
Oh, pick the video up at 3:00 when the Touré TV clips cuts in.

MSNBC Host: Touré TV: McCain Racist for Opposing Susan Rice

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely , you're not quoting anyone. This time, it's not plagiarism, as only YOU could make such an inane statement. What DOES sustain an economy? Tax cuts? Service charges?
Ever hear of the Laffer curve?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/amer ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Household income. When you first and originally came out with the $4,000 loss in "household" income, had you specified "household" income or had you just said "income"? Same for medicare costs, was it household or just income? As to gas, you were off, whether it was household gas or just gas.
Let me know, and if you did say "household", apologies are on the way because I obviously erred.
I DID specify in my very fist post that it was "family income". It is you who have selective reading comprehension.
Just like "MARTA, Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta" which you seem to think is racist when "African" is not of any particular race. You seem to see racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. everywhere you look. Sad, very sad.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is flat out stupid.
No sir, THAT is flat out Boolean logic. If the first statement is true and if the second is true, then the only possible outcome is true. The statement was that an alien can't be President. Let's assume that to be true. We know from observation of the facts that Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America. Therefore, because both are irrefutable, it follows that Barack Obama is NOT an alien. This is pure logic. I like it. Thank you for pointing it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search