BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130258 Nov 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to US law, President Obama was a US citizen at birth -- a natural born citizen.
Nobody cares what his citizenship was according to Play Law.
IAW the 14th he was not, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", since he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130259 Nov 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you wish it was play law.
You wish fantasy would be reality. Sorry loser.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130260 Nov 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Play Law is not constitutional law. Grow up.
Squeel for me, PUSS.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#130261 Nov 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>IAW the 14th he was not, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", since he was born a citizen of his father's nation. FACT.
He was born a natural born citizen of the United States, FACT. Play Law doesn't count.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130262 Nov 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were as psychotic as Dale you would understand.
Pssst! Puss, does your mother tie your shoes?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130264 Nov 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>He was born a natural born citizen of the United States, FACT. Play Law doesn't count.
IAW real law Obama, is an alien.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130266 Nov 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You wish fantasy would be reality. Sorry loser.
you wish the constitution, read your way.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130267 Nov 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and your point is! In 1963 Obama got his citizenship for life as defined by the Kenya Constitution, prior to that he was a subject of the crown.
Sorry, to be a citizen of another foreign power, prevents you from being born a citizen of the US.
Guess what, your citizenship is at the moment of birth.
But seriously, by virtue of his being the President of the nation, I think that the issue of him being a citizen is pretty much established.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130268 Nov 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>He was born a natural born citizen of the United States, FACT. Play Law doesn't count.
So, the US Constitution is play law! Damn, how many US Military personnel have been killed over play law?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130269 Nov 27, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
But seriously, by virtue of his being the President of the nation, I think that the issue of him being a citizen is pretty much established.
Aliens can't be POTUS.
I see you have your uniform on, you swore to protect the US Constitution, what happen.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130271 Nov 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens can't be POTUS.
I see you have your uniform on, you swore to protect the US Constitution, what happen.
And that precisely what Terry is doing. What are YOU doing to protect it? Not one congressman, not one senator, not one Justice of the supreme court, not one Republican candidate for the presidency of vice-presidency or for congress agrees with you or your birther ilk on this BC thing. Not a single one. You are a bunch of haters, envious losers, and sooooo isolated on your firing range. Go back to your gun-racked reb-flagged pickup trucks and lynch some black effigies, it'll make you feel a whole lot better.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#130272 Nov 27, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys have certainly taken advantage. Think they give a shit what you think?
http://africanvibes.com/wordpressnew/2010/03/...
why would I care what they think about anything? when are you moving? do you need some boxes?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#130273 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta love that 2nd Amendment.
50. California

Thinkstock> Debt per capita:$4,008 (18th highest)
> Budget deficit: 20.7%(17th largest)
> Unemployment: 11.7%(2nd highest)
> Median household income:$57,287 (10th highest)
> Pct. below poverty line: 16.6%(18th highest)

California is 24/7 Wall St.’s “Worst Run State” for the second year in a row. Due to high levels of debt, the state’s S&P credit rating is the worst of all states, while its Moody’s credit rating is the second-worst. Much of California’s fiscal woes involve the economic downturn. Home prices plunged by 33.6% between 2006 and 2011, worse than all states except for three. The state’s foreclosure rate and unemployment rate were the third- and second-highest in the country, respectively. But efforts to get finances on track are moving forward. State voters passed a ballot initiative to raise sales taxes as well as income taxes for people who make at least $250,000 a year. While median income is the 10th-highest in the country, the state also has one of the highest tax burdens on income. According to the Tax Foundation, the state also has the third-worst business tax climate in the country.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130276 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And that precisely what Terry is doing. What are YOU doing to protect it? Not one congressman, not one senator, not one Justice of the supreme court, not one Republican candidate for the presidency of vice-presidency or for congress agrees with you or your birther ilk on this BC thing. Not a single one. You are a bunch of haters, envious losers, and sooooo isolated on your firing range. Go back to your gun-racked reb-flagged pickup trucks and lynch some black effigies, it'll make you feel a whole lot better.
How do you know what Terry is doing? You don't. That's a band uniform.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130277 Nov 27, 2012
Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
This is America ya stupid canuck. Our Constitution provides that these boys can say and think anything they want too. Even if some rejected ol' colored person like you doesn't like it. You even have a right to say what you want on our website. If you don't like it then curl your dried up old ass on outta here. You're the visitor sammy don't you forget it. Not sure how someone is supposed lynch some black effigies but why don't you come on down here an show me. I'm sure it's something I'd like to do.
Got your butt stomped by a Dixie Chick, jacqazz! LMAO!!! Watch he'll accuse me of being you. Does it all the time. He's a senile old coot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130278 Nov 27, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
Federal Government Seceded a Long Time Ago. Way Before Obama Took Office. The Federal Government Seceded when the Federal Reserve Bank was Created
The people of the several states have to overcome battered wives syndrome. The states can survive without the federal government. We can live without the IRS, the Federal Reserve Bank. Our healthcare system will do better without Obamacare. We do not need to TSA to feel safe traveling. We do not need Homeland Security to support our national security needs. We do better on our own. We are a very capable of self-government. We can govern ourselves without Washington’s help. Why do we need this abusive Federal government anymore.
http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/18...
<<<---<< IF Ron Paul says iT ... I believe IT!
Texas Legislation Threatens To Lock Up Advocates Carrying Out Obama’s Unconstitutional NDAA
http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/27...
Way to GO!!!!!!! TEXAS :)
Afterall, everyone knows "Don't Mess With Texas"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130281 Nov 27, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you guys are neighbors ...
How do you like?
I like both states ...
LA & TX :)
Been to both several times ;~)
I like it just fine. It's damn near a nation in itself. Have family there as well. It do get warm though. I'm out....

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130282 Nov 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens can't be POTUS.
Then, by your own admission, the President is a citizen, as he IS the POTUS. If an alien CAN'T be POTUS, and if Barack Obama IS POTUS, then, by extrapolation of the facts, Barack Obama is not an alien. That is straight-line logic.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#130283 Nov 27, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're off the joseph smith thing now?
I was never into being a Mormon are you kidding me...
I had feelings for a little boy that had a need to find something greater makes ya wonder why, was what the JS was why wait anyways what do you exactly mean?

Did I seem, like a Mormon freak, it felt like it to me, I can tell you t=hat totally mad ( like a be-header, lost it for a bit)

What's that going to cost the people heading to court to prove what that they wanted Rams in running the crap? They run it down to where it all had become exactly that crap Politics like crap Religion but seems for mostly one use that is for...whateva howeva...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130284 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it just fine. It's damn near a nation in itself. Have family there as well. It do get warm though. I'm out....
Me too now ...
Nite L :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mera gaad maro assam 7 min raja bttm boy assam 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,109,492
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 22 min dirtclod 82
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr Bob Guchione 1
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr punte 46,608
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••