BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239506 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130378 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards believe that if two sides just stop fighting, the war is over. But that is not true. A war only ends when one side Capitulates or signs a Peace Treaty.
World War One ended October 2010 when Germany finished paying off war reparations and the Korea War has NOT ended. Yes, we are still at war with North Korea as there is no Peace Treaty and no surrender.
What was the date that the USA declared war on North Korea?

A military expert, such as yourself, should be able to answer that easy question.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130379 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor has he been proven to be a citizen! Those docs are as fake as they can be. Even a 6th grader could see that. If there is no problem with his citizenship then why wouldn't he show his BC for 5M to a charity of his choice? Tell me that.
Neither your opinion nor mine is proof. You think they're fakes, fine. That isn't proof. As for his reasons for privacy, You'd have to ask him.

[email protected]
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#130380 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that the children of illegal Mexican aliens as Mexican citizens at birth regardless of where they were born but an kid born to just one parent who is an American citizen in a foreign country is an American citizen?!?
My younger sister was born in Munich Germany in 1956 to two U.S. citizen parents and she has a DS-1350 to prove she was born a Natural Born Citizen.
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/fi...
And, and she used it to get her passport too!
Notice the OR in the following definition:

“Natural born citizen. Persons who are born within the jurisdiction of a national government, i.e. in its territorial limits, or those born of citizens temporarily residing abroad.”— Black’s Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130381 Nov 28, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution cannot grant or deny foreign citizenship.
Play Law rules made up by play justices don't count.
BTW, a toy bow and arrow and a feathered head band won't make you an Indian warrior either.
Hee hee.
you are correct, the US Constitution can not deny foreign citizenship, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and has never been naturalized.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130382 Nov 28, 2012
Just Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the three branches are bound by Play Justice Dale's Play Law interpretation of the constitution.
Now, Justice, put that toy gavel away and start playing with your toy model car and be a real race car driver!
we are a Constitutional Republic, better get use to it.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#130383 Nov 28, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the date that the USA declared war on North Korea?
A military expert, such as yourself, should be able to answer that easy question.
I;m pretty sure the U.S. never declared war on either of the Korean countries.
Justus Liebig

South Windsor, CT

#130384 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct, the US Constitution can not deny foreign citizenship, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and has never been naturalized.
Thank you for admitting that he was not born a foreign citizen "under the Constitution."
If not born a foreign citizen "under the constitution" then he was born a British subject under British law, which has no force or effect in the US and no bearing on citizenship of persons born in the US.

Play law doesn't count. It crashes and burns every time.

Do you have a play justice robe to go with your toy gavel?
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution cannot grant or deny foreign citizenship.
Play Law rules made up by play justices don't count.
BTW, a toy bow and arrow and a feathered head band won't make you an Indian warrior either.
Hee hee.
Justus Liebig

South Windsor, CT

#130385 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>we are a Constitutional Republic, better get use to it.
And that means donning a play justice robe and weilding a toy gavel makes Dale a real justice!

Wowee-Zowee!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130386 Nov 28, 2012
Just Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
And when Play Justice Dale wears his engineer's cap and starts up his electic train set he's a REAL engineer.
Hee hee.
now I do have a slot-car track! Hell, with a six-pk. I can entertain myself for hours, same goes for this thread. You liberals are very funny, just a rolling accident, looking for a place to happen.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130388 Nov 28, 2012
Just Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting that he was not born a foreign citizen "under the Constitution."
If not born a foreign citizen "under the constitution" then he was born a British subject under British law, which has no force or effect in the US and no bearing on citizenship of persons born in the US.
Play law doesn't count. It crashes and burns every time.
Do you have a play justice robe to go with your toy gavel?
<quoted text>
quite the contrary, he was born a citizen of his father's nation, the Constitution hasn't any control over that fact. As you know all persons born subject of other nations, must be naturalized, for citizenship in the US.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130389 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither your opinion nor mine is proof. You think they're fakes, fine. That isn't proof. As for his reasons for privacy, You'd have to ask him.
[email protected]
I mean, ask any past President to show his BC for 5M to the charity of his choice and they'd jump on it. That doesn't say anything to you?
Justus Liebig

South Windsor, CT

#130390 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>quite the contrary, he was born a citizen of his father's nation, the Constitution hasn't any control over that fact. As you know all persons born subject of other nations, must be naturalized, for citizenship in the US.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, he was born a citizen under the constitution, and British law has no control over that fact.

A person born a cizizen needs no naturalization. Operation of foreign law has no force or effect within the boundaries of the US. British law cannot dictate that anyone need be naturalized by the US. Last time I checked, the US is a SOVEREIGN nation.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#130391 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor has he been proven to be a citizen! Those docs are as fake as they can be. Even a 6th grader could see that. If there is no problem with his citizenship then why wouldn't he show his BC for 5M to a charity of his choice? Tell me that.
Obama has showed his birth certificate TWICE, the short form and the long form. Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are experts and who certainly have not showed that they are impartial---have CLAIMED that there is anything wrong with Obama's birth certificate. Those are two reasons why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, the National Review, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and the members of the US Congress do not believe them.

Re the $5 million offer:(1) when a supporter of your political opponent makes you an offer, it is common sense to ignore it; (2) It is not a good precedent for the President of the United States to do something for an offer of money by an individual, even if the money is for charity; (3) if Trump wanted to give $5 million to charity, he could give it without making an "offer" to Obama.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130392 Nov 28, 2012
Just Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means donning a play justice robe and weilding a toy gavel makes Dale a real justice!
Wowee-Zowee!
Of course not, I have a toy court of dumb libs.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130393 Nov 28, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, he was born a citizen under the constitution, and British law has no control over that fact.
A person born a cizizen needs no naturalization. Operation of foreign law has no force or effect within the boundaries of the US. British law cannot dictate that anyone need be naturalized by the US. Last time I checked, the US is a SOVEREIGN nation.
Sorry, the US Government can not strip the citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the individual, through the naturalization process. As you know Obama was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, that was his country's right.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130394 Nov 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has showed his birth certificate TWICE, the short form and the long form. Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are experts and who certainly have not showed that they are impartial---have CLAIMED that there is anything wrong with Obama's birth certificate. Those are two reasons why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, the National Review, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and the members of the US Congress do not believe them.
Re the $5 million offer:(1) when a supporter of your political opponent makes you an offer, it is common sense to ignore it; (2) It is not a good precedent for the President of the United States to do something for an offer of money by an individual, even if the money is for charity; (3) if Trump wanted to give $5 million to charity, he could give it without making an "offer" to Obama.
"Has showed"? Really.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#130395 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct, the US Constitution can not deny foreign citizenship, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and has never been naturalized.
Here is a decision by the US Army Judge Advocate General's office that says that a US-born child whose father was a German citizen who was never naturalized is a Natural Born US Citizen. And it specifically says that dual citizenship does not affect the situation.

http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Moreover, sadly you have not been following CONSERVATIVE legal principles. Conservatives have always said that foreign laws do not affect, and cannot be allowed to affect US laws. And in the case of dual citizenship that is exactly right, US law does not allow foreign laws to affect US Citizen status (or as the JAG ruling shows, NBC status), and yet you think that they do.

Well, that is giving entirely too much power to foreign laws, a most non-conservative thing to do. And besides, it is not the law, foreign citizenship laws simply have NO effect on US citizens in the USA.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#130396 Nov 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU bashed Mitt Romney for being a LDS with zero evidence that he would base all his rulings on his religion. You never Question Democrats who happen to be Democrats like San Fran Nan Pelosi or Teddy Kennedy but you some how thing a Conservative who appears to have religious conviction will disregard our Constitutution.
And again, Jimmy Carter help establish the Muslim Theocratic in Iran and Obama is doing it in Egypt and Libya and you remain SILENT!
I do not want to live in any theocracy but neither do I want to live in an atheistic society. You seem to think that because of our First Amendment you should be able to restrict people's religious freedoms.
1. I never bashed Mitt Rommey. I simply quoted the book of mormon. You're a strange one, Rogue. I quote verbatim the bible and then the book of mormon, I don't invent anything, I don't add, I just quote it as it is written and the result ? I bash the bible, I bash Romney? I never ever said that he would base all his rulings on his religion. Look all you want, scroll, you'll never see a word of mine that said that;

2. Did you know that the Carters spent Christmas 1978 in Teheran with the Shah? It's what he wanted. Is this he hated the Shah? In your above post, you wrote : "And again, Jimmy Carter help establish the Muslim Theocratic in Iran and Obama is doing it in Egypt and Libya and you remain SILENT!". Wow. Would you care to tell us how Carter accomplished this? And while you are at it, how Obama is right at the moment accomplishing it?"

3. How ridiculous that you would write : "You seem to think that because of our First Amendment you should be able to restrict people's religious freedoms". I never mentioned the 1st amendment and even less advocated the restriction of people's religious freedoms. You know that's a lie, why you saying it?

4. Finally, Rogue, you don't know what's in me, religious, atheist, etc. And you never will. But I will say this. Atheists seem a whole lot more tolerant than religious peoople, ANY and all religions. Atheists have never persecuted anyone based religion. As a matter of fact, and after Constantine's blessing of christianity and during the inquisition, it was sure death by horrible torture to be an atheist, and during the crusades, to be moslem.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#130397 Nov 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world do you come up with this crap from? What it would teach you dumbazz is to watch your mouth. Which, obviously is a lesson you haven't learned. Which tells me you wouldn't say it to his/her face or anyone else's! You're laughable jacqazz. Quit thinking you're someone of influence, you're not. LMAO!
No, none of that. You just think that brawn trumps brain. Think about that.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#130398 Nov 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I;m pretty sure the U.S. never declared war on either of the Korean countries.
You're right. It was a United Nations intervention.

As to the 1st WW ending in 1990 or whatever, because that is when the reparations were finally paid off, what a lot of hooey. I guess I would not have visited Germany before 1990 had I known we were at war with them. Why did neither of our countries issue a travel advisory?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min SweLL GirL 10,501
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,509,410
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,071
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,570
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,631
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 105,060
Graduation in Detroit. 5 hr BHO is EVIL 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages