BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,732)

Showing posts 114,621 - 114,640 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

LameRetardedSoutherner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your eyesight that is the problem! LMAO!!!
Whatever you think the problem is, it still found where you made a fool of yourself on your very own question. LMAO!!!..again!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, nor can the US Government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the individual, through naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this condition has never changed.
Obama was born an alien and still remains one, not eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
That is right. The US constitution says nothing about dual citizenship status. Since it does not specifically exclude dual citizens from being eligible and since the meaning of Natural Born Citizen includes even dual citizens, dual citizens ARE eligible. And there have already been several dual citizens who were President of the USA, including Thomas Jefferson and James Madison (who had been made full voting citizens of France by the French National Assembly), and Woodrow Wilson who was a dual citizen of Britain at birth since his mother had never relinquished British citizenship when she became a US citizen by marriage.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s scare tactics and stretching of the truth sway a lot voters that do not dig down deep for the real story.
The majority of the voters in recent years are head line readers. Also the fact that they may be held accountable for themselves is frighting to these new voters.
Our nation is changing my friend, unfortunately it is for the worse. Maybe not in our lifetimes but certainly in our children's lifetime they will see the change of power away from America.
China, India maybe someone else will take our place.
I can guarantee you this, they will not be looking out for America as we were looking out for them!
Poor thing! You sound like Sitting Bull when he just gave up and joined Bill Cody’s Wild West show.

Of course the nation is changing. It always has and it’s usually for the better.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think the problem is, it still found where you made a fool of yourself on your very own question. LMAO!!!..again!!!
LOL, you missed the point entirely the first time around and now you're trying to cover your ineptness. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Personally, I neither hate not love billionaires, as I don't know even one. However, I think that they should pay a higher percentage of income tax than me. A mere 5-point percentage hike in their tax would mean nothing to them, a dent, but a lot for the economy. Does that mean I hate them?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go down all the way to #8 to find a non-white African billionaire!
How would you know who’s white or black Rogue? Were you relying strictly on looks? If so did you miss number 1?
http://africanvibes.com/wordpressnew/2010/03/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second Amendment. "Arms" are any weapon that can be used by an individual. A machine gun, bazooka, etc. are crew served weapons but an fully automatic assault rifle is and there are no provisions in the Second Amendment that allows any one or any government to infringe in your rights to have, own, carry a AK-47.
You mean there were AK-47s when the second amendment was passed? semi-automatic rifles, multiple and up-to 20 bullet magazine hand guns? Don't you think the 2nd amendment is dépassé? What's ANY citizen doing with those weapons which were to be invented 150 years later?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
#4 looks like he is an Asian with a Christian first name.
Africa’s Billionaires (No. 4)
Name: Patrick Shoo-Shiong
Net Worth: 5 Billion
Origin: South Africa
Fortune: Self Made
Source: Generic Drugs
Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science; Medical Doctor
Professor at University of California at Los Angeles.

Does that make him a libtard?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, nor can the US Government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the individual, through naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this condition has never changed.
Obama was born an alien and still remains one, not eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
Of course, the 150 or so cases thrown out by the courts might prove otherwise, to a rational person, I mean.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second Amendment. "Arms" are any weapon that can be used by an individual. A machine gun, bazooka, etc. are crew served weapons but an fully automatic assault rifle is and there are no provisions in the Second Amendment that allows any one or any government to infringe in your rights to have, own, carry a AK-47.
And "The Second Amendment. "Arms" are any weapon that can be used by an individual". That's a very moot area. Not black or white, but gray. The NRA would fight that one and probably win. You could probably own a tank, anti-aircraft battery, and F-16 for all I know.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right. The US constitution says nothing about dual citizenship status. Since it does not specifically exclude dual citizens from being eligible and since the meaning of Natural Born Citizen includes even dual citizens, dual citizens ARE eligible. And there have already been several dual citizens who were President of the USA, including Thomas Jefferson and James Madison (who had been made full voting citizens of France by the French National Assembly), and Woodrow Wilson who was a dual citizen of Britain at birth since his mother had never relinquished British citizenship when she became a US citizen by marriage.
Wilson's father was a US citizen, that is all that counts.
Until the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was carried over into the 14th, the states made the citizens and made a mess of it, that is not the case any-longer, is it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I neither hate not love billionaires, as I don't know even one. However, I think that they should pay a higher percentage of income tax than me. A mere 5-point percentage hike in their tax would mean nothing to them, a dent, but a lot for the economy. Does that mean I hate them?
How does a higher tax rate for the wealthy help the economy?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with being an ignorant street thug?
Do you mean an AK-47 ARMED ignorant street thug, thanks to the 2nd amendment and NRA.?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must read, Principles of Constitutional Construction, then come back and we will discuss, dual-citizenship.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To whom are you talking to?
<quoted text>
Ah, no it was not obvious. And I have never thought of my self as holier-than-anyone. I guess God would let a good atheist into heaven.
And what about a big mouth? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Yes, I was extra hopeful that we would put off the election. I just thought there were more smarter Americans than there turned out to be. I mean, we have the worst economy since the Great Depression and for the very same reasons. Looks like four more years of gloom and doom.
I thought I had been clear. I did not call you a big mouth nor was the "holier than thou" think aimed at you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
A statement of what? RU afraid to state your conclusion?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know who’s white or black Rogue? Were you relying strictly on looks? If so did you miss number 1?
http://africanvibes.com/wordpressnew/2010/03/...
Diamonds, slavery, blood money. Nothing to be proud of pops!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the 150 or so cases thrown out by the courts might prove otherwise, to a rational person, I mean.
Did you ever look at the reasons for....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
The U.S. relies on Morsi for Mideast security. That should go real well. NOT! The people in the White House are S - T - U - P - I - D!
Well, the US got him to force a cease-fire, no? What happened in Egypt last year was beyond any country's control, including the US. You wanted the US to back Mubarak against the people's will, including demonstrations of 100s of 1000s of angry people? Now the fool Morsi has done a Mubarak, the people are again angry and watch for a possible ouster and a coup d'état by the pro-US Egyptian military.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please tell us what the connection is between population and billionaires.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obviously you do not understand demographics. Sad, very sad.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you cannot answer a simple question. Sad, very sad.
Sorry, I thought you graduated high school. If Africa has about a billion people and there are 11 billionaires, there are about one billionaires per 91,000,000 people. But here in the American we have over 400 billionaires for 310 million people which means there is one billionaire per 777,000 people.
In other words you are much more likely to be a billionaire if you live in ...... America!
Now, we are talking about ninth grade math here!!! Yes, it is a VERY simple problem with a very simple answer. And you have an electrical engineer degree?!?
Do you know how to use an E6B?
http://www.pilotmall.com/product/E6B-Metal-Fl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,621 - 114,640 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 52 min generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 1:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters