BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130156 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I say? I say; I don't think your spinal cord is connected.
Guess the question was much too difficult for you (it required some thinking)...so you resorted to one of your typical rants.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130157 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To whom are you talking to?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's pretty obvious, as there was constant talk of "holier-than-thou". And big mouth. Never called you that.
Well, while we are at it, YOU never did comment on your pre-election victory declarations, dancing in the streets, endorsements by 100 newspapers...what about it?
Ah, no it was not obvious. And I have never thought of my self as holier-than-anyone. I guess God would let a good atheist into heaven.
And what about a big mouth? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Yes, I was extra hopeful that we would put off the election. I just thought there were more smarter Americans than there turned out to be. I mean, we have the worst economy since the Great Depression and for the very same reasons. Looks like four more years of gloom and doom.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130158 Nov 27, 2012
The U.S. relies on Morsi for Mideast security. That should go real well. NOT! The people in the White House are S - T - U - P - I - D!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130159 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess the question was much too difficult for you (it required some thinking)...so you resorted to one of your typical rants.
It's a stupid question dolt!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130160 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stupid question dolt!
It's a stupid question???? Is that what you wrote???? Hell, it's the EXACT same question that you asked of me. Guess the joke is on YOU!!!

What a joke.

Hey, can you ever respond with something of substance and not just middle school name calling? LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130161 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stupid question???? Is that what you wrote???? Hell, it's the EXACT same question that you asked of me. Guess the joke is on YOU!!!
What a joke.
Hey, can you ever respond with something of substance and not just middle school name calling? LMAO!!!!
Guess sarcasm is out of your realm of knowledge. That's why it's a stupid question. The point being (since I must explain it to you) that there is no connection. Get it. Try more hairspray.

Location hidden

#130162 Nov 27, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys have certainly taken advantage. Think they give a shit what you think?
http://africanvibes.com/wordpressnew/2010/03/ ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go down all the way to #8 to find a non-white African billionaire!
Oooo, that answer irritated a Libtard! Luv it!

Location hidden

#130163 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta love that 2nd Amendment.
TeaPartyWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what amendment deals with knives, chains and arsenic?
The Second Amendment covers knives and chains but not poisons.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130164 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess sarcasm is out of your realm of knowledge. That's why it's a stupid question. The point being (since I must explain it to you) that there is no connection. Get it. Try more hairspray.
Oh, that's a fair recovery, but neverthless, you made a fool of yourself in the first place. LMAO!!!!

Location hidden

#130165 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please tell us what the connection is between population and billionaires.
Obviously you do not understand demographics. Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

#130166 Nov 27, 2012
Pinball wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't understand that. Your lisp is getting worse. Try again...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, the sixteenth Guru moniker. Lots of time on your hand to stupidly edit my posts between multi-million transactions, ha ha.
So, who is Pinball then? He isn't me!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130167 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's a fair recovery, but neverthless, you made a fool of yourself in the first place. LMAO!!!!
Poor attempt at covering up your ignorance.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130168 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
<quoted text>
Obviously you do not understand demographics. Sad, very sad.
Obviously you cannot answer a simple question. Sad, very sad.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130169 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor attempt at covering up your ignorance.
I have nothing to cover up. It was you who called your very own question stupid. LMAO!!!!
Ihategaysandfemi nist

Birmingham, AL

#130171 Nov 27, 2012
Quit taking from us ,you bunch of Losers!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130172 Nov 27, 2012
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, nor can the US Government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the individual, through naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this condition has never changed.
Obama was born an alien and still remains one, not eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130173 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to cover up. It was you who called your very own question stupid. LMAO!!!!
Could you be anymore blind? geeeez dodo bird
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130174 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be anymore blind? geeeez dodo bird
My eyesight is so good that I can see right thru you. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130175 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
My eyesight is so good that I can see right thru you. LMAO!!!
It's not your eyesight that is the problem! LMAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130176 Nov 27, 2012
LameRetardedSoutherner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your eyesight that is the problem! LMAO!!!
Whatever you think the problem is, it still found where you made a fool of yourself on your very own question. LMAO!!!..again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,109,793
Amy 9-16 9 min ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Toj 98,226
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min Politician 1,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,643
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 321
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search