BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
114,581 - 114,600 of 174,623 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Pinball

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Anothing abwe to edit my text as he cannot being hands between ha ha ha,$1.6 miwwion weaw estate, is it not? Ah, cowawd guwu hiding ewse, nothing abwe to pwagiawism (wemembew when wojaw and I caught you wed-handed?), you wed-handed?), you wed-handed?), youw state deaws and Amewican ew hmm soviet Wady, aka patwiot ha wawwiow and I caught you and Amewican do nothew who cannot being behind anothew biwthew when wojaw and I caught you wed-hands between ha wawwiow and even funniew swoopy.
I couldn't understand that. Your lisp is getting worse. Try again...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Would you like me to go back and extract some of your declarations of victory prior to November 6, big mouth? Would that also be holier than thou seeing as I never said that? I did post some of your victorious predictions, as a matter of fact. Still waiting for your comments. How about it?
To whom are you talking to?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this is what you Libtards have given America.
Two Shot At Funeral Of Chicago Gang Member
Chicago, IL — Two men were shot, one fatally, at the funeral of a reputed Chicago gang member.
Panic and chaos ensued as hundreds of mourners scattered from the church.
Police said one man was killed and another injured during the shooting at St. Columbianus Church. Police identified both victims as members of the Gangster Disciples and convicted felons.
The Gangster Disciples make up more than a quarter of Chicago’s 470 homicide victims. Nearly 60 percent of this years’s homicide victims were gang members.
Police were still investigating who was behind the church shooting, but investigators said the neighborhood had been plagued by conflict between the Gangster Disciples and the Black Disciples.
Prior to the shooting, police Superintendent Garry McCarthy had been discussing the department’s crime-fighting strategies in lowering the city’s violence rate earlier this year, when the number of homicides soared.
Rev. Corey Brooks, who officiated the service for 32-year-James Holman — no relation to the author of this article — said a church would have been off-limits to gang members at one time.
“Now we are living at a day and time where these younger criminals have no regard for life or for street rules,” he said.
Holman, a Gangster Disciple, was shot last week at an apartment building in the Washington Park neighborhood of Chicago.
A spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner’s office identified one of the men as 21-year-old Sherman Miller. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital.
The other victim, a 26-year-old who has yet to be identified, was shot in the back and listed in “extremely critical condition.”
Two guns were recovered, one down the block from the church, and another on one of the victims.
Brooks had just finished the eulogy and Holman’s family and friends had just left the church when the gunmen began shooting.
“That’s when all the gunfire broke out and it was just crazy,” Brooks said.“People were hollering and screaming and kids running everywhere.”
Charles Childs, a co-owner of the A.A. Rayner and Sons Funeral Home across from the church said he saw the gunman firing his weapon as he came down the church’s front steps.
“No place is safe,” he said.“It’s just despicable.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/414138/two-shot-at-f...
Ya gotta love that 2nd Amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys have certainly taken advantage. Think they give a shit what you think?
http://africanvibes.com/wordpressnew/2010/03/...
You have to go down all the way to #8 to find a non-white African billionaire!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Pinball wrote:
<quoted text>
Another limp wristed Canadian. Figures.
Oh look, the Ghetto Guru has returned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

#4 looks like he is an Asian with a Christian first name.

Africa’s Billionaires (No. 4)
Name: Patrick Shoo-Shiong
Net Worth: 5 Billion
Origin: South Africa
Fortune: Self Made
Source: Generic Drugs
Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science; Medical Doctor
TeaPartyWoman

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what amendment deals with knives, chains and arsenic?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that because you, and your ilk, have a habit of bashing where people live. I don't bash Canada but I will never visit Quebec ever again as I was treated rudely. Same as Paris, France. I was treated real well in Normandy but in Paris they have something stuck up their butts.
Oh, come on now. You seem to be pretty good at bashing where people live yourself. Can you admit that you are a hypocrite???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Excuse me, there are at least 400 billionaires in America.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/#page:40_sor...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

TeaPartyWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what amendment deals with knives, chains and arsenic?
The Second Amendment. "Arms" are any weapon that can be used by an individual. A machine gun, bazooka, etc. are crew served weapons but an fully automatic assault rifle is and there are no provisions in the Second Amendment that allows any one or any government to infringe in your rights to have, own, carry a AK-47.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Oh, please tell us what the connection is between population and billionaires.
Devil Anse

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Pinball wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only gay but retarded too. R U going for the trifecta?
He's going for the Retard of The Year award. It's a sure bet, he always wins.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would. Please retrieve all my posts concerning that. Keep them in order as to date and time please, Mr. Holier Than Thou! jacqazz, you wouldn't know humor if it laughed in your face. Tip for ya, the more you talk the less relevant you become. LMAO!!!!! pigeon
Why? I already posted a few, and no reply. Let's wait for your reaction to your perfect predictions and advanced victory dances. "Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha, funny to us, not to you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with being an ignorant street thug?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Pinball wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't understand that. Your lisp is getting worse. Try again...
OMG, the sixteenth Guru moniker. Lots of time on your hand to stupidly edit my posts between multi-million transactions, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To whom are you talking to?
Well, it's pretty obvious, as there was constant talk of "holier-than-thou". And big mouth. Never called you that.

Well, while we are at it, YOU never did comment on your pre-election victory declarations, dancing in the streets, endorsements by 100 newspapers...what about it?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with being an ignorant street thug?
I don't think they are necessarily connected. What do you say?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that because you, and your ilk, have a habit of bashing where people live. I don't bash Canada but I will never visit Quebec ever again as I was treated rudely. Same as Paris, France. I was treated real well in Normandy but in Paris they have something stuck up their butts.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on now. You seem to be pretty good at bashing where people live yourself. Can you admit that you are a hypocrite???
Can you give me an example, please!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they are necessarily connected. What do you say?
What do I say? I say; I don't think your spinal cord is connected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 3 min RACE 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,079,862
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min truth 48,904
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min PEllen 97,531
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 67,940
Abby July 25, 2014 23 min PEllen 1
Amy 7-24 45 min Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••