BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,729)

Showing posts 114,561 - 114,580 of167,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

All Army pilots who have graduated flight school since about 1980, are NVG qualified and most have no idea which way the moon orbits the Earth. We all know that the moon rises in the East and sets in the West but the Moon actually orbits from our West to our East at about 12 degrees per twenty-four hours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I was never NVG qualified. Yes, I went to the ground school but the Chinooks I flew in the 1980's did not have NVG comparable cockpits.
Normal cockpit lighting would blind someone with NVG's on so they had to modify the cockpits before you could fly them with Night Vision Goggles.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
West Virginia went to Romney. Lets look at Detroit which is poverty stricken. Majority of blacks.
They want to use the argument that the city has a high crime rate because of the economy.
What is the crime rate of Boone County West Virginia?
Thanks for proving me right.
Well folks are leaving Detroit in droves. No jobs. Ask me about the crime rate when the population reaches Boones 25,000. LOL

My post had nothing to do with crime; it had to do with voting against one’s economic interest. The point being that nearly everyone in Boone County would qualify for free or subsidized health insurance under Obamacare and only 37 percent of the populace apparently understood that. Most understand that self preservation is the first law of nature. The good news is by 2016 they’ll all be glad Romney lost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...wouldn't call it worship. But the Sun seems to deliver.
I mean... it provides light and food and oxygen and you can...
you know... see it.
It doesn't want your money, or hate fags, or mutliate the genitalia of children, it doesn't knock over skyscrapers, it has no interest in judging you, no one knocks on your door and asks if you are sure you are prepared for when the sun comes back, it spares us the Falwells and Ghrams of the world, it doesn't want to censor television and radio, it doesn't ban questionable books, there are no solar extremist, the sun doesn't watch your every move and furthermore... record it.
And where would prayer be without the ever popular "request stanza"? Who would beseech the Sun to win the lottery? Or give their ex-girlfriend crabs?
So, religious values sun worshippers would lack.(We sure would miss them)
I fail to see how it would keep you from being a "true" American.
The star that created the sun also gave us the Earth and all of its elements so... you have a LEGITAMATE PROVEN creator.
Still an atheist...but always good to know a back-up plan exists!
:)
Ah, just how does the Sun provide oxygen? And the heavy elements that are hear on Earth came from other stars after they are destroyed in super novas.
Now, as a Christian, it is possible to believe in science and nature at the same time. Now I have no idea what "a day" is to God but I do believe in Divine Design where God directs nature.
Yes, I believe that is possible for the Earth to be 8,600 years old at the same time in is 4.5 billion years old. One is in God's years and the other mankind's years. Just as an Earth year is longer than those of Mercury and Venus and shorter than the other planets further out from our Sun.
An example is Pluto so if Pluto and Earth were created at the same time, Earth would be about 4.5 billion years old while Pluto's would be only about 18 million Pluto years old. Yes, it takes Pluto about 248 Earth years to orbit our Sun!
You see, while compared to an ant, we humans are large but compared to an elephant, we are small! Everything is relative

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
JUST for you Poo Poo :)
==========
Politico Reporter Vogel Worked For Soros-Funded Group
By JEFFREY LORD on 6.24.11 @ 4:29PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. But of course.
You knew there had to be more.
Can you say "George Soros"????
The Media Research Center's Dan Gainor, the MRC VP for Business and Culture, points out an interesting fact about Politico's Ken Vogel.
We've posted here and here and here about the saga of the fake talk radio scandal. Pointing out that these stories are coming from Politico "reporter" Vogel who seems to have, as Jeff Poor over at The Daily Caller politely termed it,
a "lefty" agenda.
Mark Levin, shy and retiring talk radio host that he is, posted this about Vogel.
But now there's more.
Gainor has provided more substance on Poor's instinct.
"Reporter" Vogel is in fact a former staffer for the George Soros funded Center for Public Integrity. Says Politico itself (albeit well down in the bio) in this staff bio found here:
Before joining POLITICO prior to its 2007 launch, Vogel reported for …. The Center for Public Integrity in Washington, D.C.
http://spectator.org/blog/2011/06/24/politico...
A
N
D
On August 1, PolitiFact Bias published research showing partisan bias in the application of the "Pants on Fire" rating.
The research paper argues that PolitiFact's failure to offer an objective criterion separating "Pants on Fire" from "False" makes it a potentially good indicator for
ideological bias.
GOP claims were 3.2 times more likely <<<--<<
to receive PolitiFact's harshest and apparently subjectively determined rating than those coming from the Democratic Party.
http://www.politifactbias.com/
Could it be the GOP is simply 3.2 times more likely to tell a bald face lie AL?

I believe it was the Romney campaign who said it would not be dictated by fact checkers. This meant they intended to lie at will and didn’t give a shit whether they got a pants on fire or four Pinocchios.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/us/politics...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
In response to the slow, almost imperceptible, drifting of the vernal equinox from year to year, it was none other than the Catholic church who first stabilized the solar calendar under the stewardship of Pope Gregory XIII.
loose
LRS

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

FLASH: Supreme Court vacates Federal appeals court ruling on Obama health care reform

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Governor Romney...
I’d feel more comfortable with slick Willy back in the white house!
This moron is an embarrassment not only to his race but more importantly to our nation!
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, just how does the Sun provide oxygen? And the heavy elements that are hear on Earth came from other stars after they are destroyed in super novas.
Now, as a Christian, it is possible to believe in science and nature at the same time. Now I have no idea what "a day" is to God but I do believe in Divine Design where God directs nature.
Yes, I believe that is possible for the Earth to be 8,600 years old at the same time in is 4.5 billion years old. One is in God's years and the other mankind's years. Just as an Earth year is longer than those of Mercury and Venus and shorter than the other planets further out from our Sun.
An example is Pluto so if Pluto and Earth were created at the same time, Earth would be about 4.5 billion years old while Pluto's would be only about 18 million Pluto years old. Yes, it takes Pluto about 248 Earth years to orbit our Sun!
You see, while compared to an ant, we humans are large but compared to an elephant, we are small! Everything is relative
Try teaching that in Science class and see how the dean does not extend your tenure.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
FLASH: Supreme Court vacates Federal appeals court ruling on Obama health care reform
Double Flash - sets aside dismissal and instructs Court to consider whether reform violates Liberty University's claim of violation of religious freedom
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
In response to the slow, almost imperceptible, drifting of the vernal equinox from year to year, it was none other than the Catholic church who first stabilized the solar calendar under the stewardship of Pope Gregory XIII.
loose
So? Are Catholics or Christians exempt from inovation? What's the big deal?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
Because only nut cases share his views.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly matters where they originate. What's true is true. Do you deny that your communuist er hmm lady is unAmerican?
You are thick aren't ya? As I've told you before, you do not and never will understand what being an American is. You're unAmerican jacqazz. American Lady is just fine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind the principles. Unlike Saudi Arabia and most Moslem nations, the U.S. is NOT a theocracy and you and American Lady, who agree with the constitution when it suits your ignorant purposes, are wrong, whether that comes from a Canadian or U.S.citizen.
And the Canadian remains insignificant and irrelevant!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be the GOP is simply 3.2 times more likely to tell a bald face lie AL?
I believe it was the Romney campaign who said it would not be dictated by fact checkers. This meant they intended to lie at will and didn’t give a shit whether they got a pants on fire or four Pinocchios.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/us/politics...
But who fact checks the fact checkers? The facts are that the loony-left fact checkers often do not check the facts but obfuscate the truth. Snopes is a great example.
First of all, Google "Snopes, Obama, College Records" and the first thing that pops up is not Snopes but factcheck.org and this is where Google steers people to sites that promote the progressive agenda.
Next, is " snopes.com : Donald Trump Reveals Obama Divorce" but what does that have to do with college records?
Then comes, " snopes.com : Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses" and again, what does this have to do with Obama's college records?
Next comes, "Trump to Obama:$5 million donation for your passport and college..." but that does not address the issue but is nothing more than a forum much less like this one. The FACT is is that SNOPES will not address this issue and Google will try and steer you away from the issue all together.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because only nut cases share his views.
Several points here. The first being you imply that ALL blacks feel the same way about every subject and you are just plain wrongo! Next, who is nuts? Is it us or is it YOU?!?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up Sonny. It's not about me. It's about shoving your nose in it, Mr. Laughs Like a Hyena.
Slopuke, tell us all why you boast of Omammie's re-election as if it's some sort of personal achievement for you? It's simple question even a 3rd grader could answer. Coward. If you'd like to try and shove my nose in it then come on down pollock. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well folks are leaving Detroit in droves. No jobs. Ask me about the crime rate when the population reaches Boones 25,000. LOL
My post had nothing to do with crime; it had to do with voting against one’s economic interest. The point being that nearly everyone in Boone County would qualify for free or subsidized health insurance under Obamacare and only 37 percent of the populace apparently understood that. Most understand that self preservation is the first law of nature. The good news is by 2016 they’ll all be glad Romney lost.
Of course the poor will be happy for another hand out but the working class will be taxed to death and many will join the ranks of the poor. Meanwhile the One Percenters will be the only ones who will be able to afford first class medical treatment.
I wish everyone would visit a VA hospital because that is what the 99 Percenters will end up with!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Try teaching that in Science class and see how the dean does not extend your tenure.
Well, can you explain how the Sun creates oxygen?
As usual you make no attempt to counter any of my points like Earth is only 18 million Pluto years old!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Approaching 20 states that will refuse to setup health exchanges. Who will pay for it.......the remaining states or the Feds. Either way, you'll pay for it. And talk about costs soaring! Why that will be like a huge tax hike for ya. There is only one reason we have this screwed up OmamaCare......EGO. And our country doesn't work that way. Omama is a public servant. He would do well to remember that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,561 - 114,580 of167,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,033,599
snapchat gay names 5 min nolovecity74 2
Abby 4-14 15 min PEllen 52
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,010
•••
•••