BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
114,561 - 114,580 of 174,555 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Riders on the Storm (hahaha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

jacqazz and slopuke...HaHaHaHa!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

boring
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
jacqazz and slopuke...HaHaHaHa!!!!!
"Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha. What kept you? Rather, what stopped you?" We would love an explanation. Winter's coming, slug. Have you placed those condoms on your piano? What, no piano? Oh oh, well I'm sure you can put them on that flute. No no, not THAT flute, the one that makes music. Ha ha.

You don't have it. Resorting to youtube, eh boy. So American er hm soviet Lady, so not original. So devoid of brains and imagination. Face it, you DO NOT measure up, LRS. Move to, er, hmm, never mind, even Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan or Gaza would have you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

corr : "would NOT have you" . But I'm sure you got it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, slug, the words I use can be found in any dictionary and can even be discussed in any grade 2 class. Do wipe it off your face (the excrement) more thoroughly this time and while you're at it, wipe it out of your language.
So, you words are fine and classy because they are not in any dictionary? Slither back under your rock, slug.
Oh, a reminder. Remember, prior to that fateful day, November 6, your everyday slogan "Can you hear us coming?" What happened. Why don't I hear anyone coming, except for some squish squish? Ha ha. Answer that one.
Man, you are a goon. jacqazz listen closely.....I could not care less what words you use. Really. I've got nothing to wipe off jacqazz. This time you won't hear us coming! BTW, another fine example of being Holier Than Thou. Thanks for confirming that. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha. What kept you? Rather, what stopped you?" We would love an explanation. Winter's coming, slug. Have you placed those condoms on your piano? What, no piano? Oh oh, well I'm sure you can put them on that flute. No no, not THAT flute, the one that makes music. Ha ha.
You don't have it. Resorting to youtube, eh boy. So American er hm soviet Lady, so not original. So devoid of brains and imagination. Face it, you DO NOT measure up, LRS. Move to, er, hmm, never mind, even Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan or Gaza would have you.
jacqazz, you should listen to me more often. Stay out of comedy. You'll go nowhere. You don't even have a funny bone! Yada yada yada more of jacqazz's BS. Mindless drivel. Wipe your chin now. LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

And this is what you Libtards have given America.

Two Shot At Funeral Of Chicago Gang Member

Chicago, IL — Two men were shot, one fatally, at the funeral of a reputed Chicago gang member.

Panic and chaos ensued as hundreds of mourners scattered from the church.

Police said one man was killed and another injured during the shooting at St. Columbianus Church. Police identified both victims as members of the Gangster Disciples and convicted felons.

The Gangster Disciples make up more than a quarter of Chicago’s 470 homicide victims. Nearly 60 percent of this years’s homicide victims were gang members.

Police were still investigating who was behind the church shooting, but investigators said the neighborhood had been plagued by conflict between the Gangster Disciples and the Black Disciples.

Prior to the shooting, police Superintendent Garry McCarthy had been discussing the department’s crime-fighting strategies in lowering the city’s violence rate earlier this year, when the number of homicides soared.

Rev. Corey Brooks, who officiated the service for 32-year-James Holman — no relation to the author of this article — said a church would have been off-limits to gang members at one time.

“Now we are living at a day and time where these younger criminals have no regard for life or for street rules,” he said.

Holman, a Gangster Disciple, was shot last week at an apartment building in the Washington Park neighborhood of Chicago.

A spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner’s office identified one of the men as 21-year-old Sherman Miller. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital.

The other victim, a 26-year-old who has yet to be identified, was shot in the back and listed in “extremely critical condition.”

Two guns were recovered, one down the block from the church, and another on one of the victims.

Brooks had just finished the eulogy and Holman’s family and friends had just left the church when the gunmen began shooting.

“That’s when all the gunfire broke out and it was just crazy,” Brooks said.“People were hollering and screaming and kids running everywhere.”

Charles Childs, a co-owner of the A.A. Rayner and Sons Funeral Home across from the church said he saw the gunman firing his weapon as he came down the church’s front steps.

“No place is safe,” he said.“It’s just despicable.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/414138/two-shot-at-f...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Oh goody, the dog survived,

Daughter 'Devastated' After Family Swept Away Saving Dog; By COLLEEN CURRY | Good Morning America –

The daughter left behind when her parents and brother were swept out to sea while trying to save their pet dog is "devastated," according to one relative.
Olivia Kuljian, 18, watched from the northern California beach Saturday as her brother, 16-year-old Gregory Kuljian, went into the rough surf after their dog was swept away by a 10-foot-wave. The Kuljian's parents then went in after Gregory, and all three were pulled out into the ocean by the rough surf.
The dog survived the incident.
http://news.yahoo.com/daughter-saw-family-swe...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Would you like me to go back and extract some of your declarations of victory prior to November 6, big mouth? Would that also be holier than thou seeing as I never said that? I did post some of your victorious predictions, as a matter of fact. Still waiting for your comments. How about it?
Pinball

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Wouwd you wike me to go back and extwact some of youw decwawations of victowy pwiow to Novembew 6, big mouth? Wouwd that awso be howiew than thou seeing as I nevew said that? I did post some of youw victowious pwedictions, as a mattew of fact. Stiww waiting fow youw comments. How about it?
Another limp wristed Canadian. Figures.
Pinball

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
De cut-and-paste twinity, Swoopy, Amewican ew hmm communist weninist mawxist Wady and patwiot ha ha wawwiow is answewing wif hew/his sciccows. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! Gweat. What vewve, what stywe, what bottomwess pit of ignowance and confusion, uh-hah-hah-hah. De twinity wants to waunch a coup d'état fwom Moscow.
Interestingly gay.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this is what you Libtards have given America.
Two Shot At Funeral Of Chicago Gang Member
Chicago, IL — Two men were shot, one fatally, at the funeral of a reputed Chicago gang member.
Panic and chaos ensued as hundreds of mourners scattered from the church.
Police said one man was killed and another injured during the shooting at St. Columbianus Church. Police identified both victims as members of the Gangster Disciples and convicted felons.
The Gangster Disciples make up more than a quarter of Chicago’s 470 homicide victims. Nearly 60 percent of this years’s homicide victims were gang members.
Police were still investigating who was behind the church shooting, but investigators said the neighborhood had been plagued by conflict between the Gangster Disciples and the Black Disciples.
Prior to the shooting, police Superintendent Garry McCarthy had been discussing the department’s crime-fighting strategies in lowering the city’s violence rate earlier this year, when the number of homicides soared.
Rev. Corey Brooks, who officiated the service for 32-year-James Holman — no relation to the author of this article — said a church would have been off-limits to gang members at one time.
“Now we are living at a day and time where these younger criminals have no regard for life or for street rules,” he said.
Holman, a Gangster Disciple, was shot last week at an apartment building in the Washington Park neighborhood of Chicago.
A spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner’s office identified one of the men as 21-year-old Sherman Miller. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital.
The other victim, a 26-year-old who has yet to be identified, was shot in the back and listed in “extremely critical condition.”
Two guns were recovered, one down the block from the church, and another on one of the victims.
Brooks had just finished the eulogy and Holman’s family and friends had just left the church when the gunmen began shooting.
“That’s when all the gunfire broke out and it was just crazy,” Brooks said.“People were hollering and screaming and kids running everywhere.”
Charles Childs, a co-owner of the A.A. Rayner and Sons Funeral Home across from the church said he saw the gunman firing his weapon as he came down the church’s front steps.
“No place is safe,” he said.“It’s just despicable.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/414138/two-shot-at-f...
"“No place is safe,” he said.“It’s just despicable.”" Strange, it's fairly safe here. Not perfect, mind you, but fairly safe. We have 6 murders so far this year, population approching one million. Holier than thou, will retort LRS? No, fewer guns than thou.

Let the criminals kill each other off with their illegal guns. They hardly ever kill innocent people, it's the nutballs with LEGAL guns going back to the work place for vengeance or schools that kill innocents. And husbands who "just happen to have that rifle handy". If the nut balls, husbands and boy friends were not allowed to buy guns so easily, a lot of that kind of mayhem and domestic murders would be avoided and we'd mostly have gangs killing each other. Let 'em. Good riddance. Your own statistics as shown in your post indicate that murders mostly ocuur between criminals. As I said, let 'em, good riddance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Would you like me to go back and extract some of your declarations of victory prior to November 6, big mouth? Would that also be holier than thou seeing as I never said that? I did post some of your victorious predictions, as a matter of fact. Still waiting for your comments. How about it?
Yes I would. Please retrieve all my posts concerning that. Keep them in order as to date and time please, Mr. Holier Than Thou! jacqazz, you wouldn't know humor if it laughed in your face. Tip for ya, the more you talk the less relevant you become. LMAO!!!!! pigeon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

New Brunswick nuclear reactor returns to service after lengthy refurbishment; By The Canadian Press | Associated Press – Fri, Nov 23, 2012

FREDERICTON - Atlantic Canada's only nuclear power plant has returned to commercial operation for the first time since March 2008.
New Brunswick's Point Lepreau reactor underwent a major refurbishment that was plagued by delays and cost overruns.
The original $1.4-billion project took three years more than expected and cost an extra billion dollars.
NB Power president Gaetan Thomas says the power generator is expected to last another 27 years because of the refurbishment.
Provincial Energy Minister Craig Leonard says Point Lepreau is critical to the province's goal of generating 75 per cent of its electricity from clean, renewable or non-emitting sources by 2020.

http://news.yahoo.com/brunswick-nuclear-react...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Pinball wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly gay.
Ah, coward guru hiding behind another assumed name. Has much time on his loving hands between ha ha,$1.6 million real estate deals and dealings in precious metals, ha ha, I digress, to edit my text as he can do nothing else, not being able to present an intelligent reply. Go back to plagiarism (remember when wojar and I caught you red-handed?), you and American er hmm soviet Lady, aka patriot ha ha warrior and even funnier sloopy. You both have multiple monikers and are very adept at plagiarizing and cut and pasting. Another birther who cannot measure up. Ever considered asking LRS in marriage? It's legal in your state, is it not?
Pinball

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"“No place is safe, uh uh uh,” he said.“It’s dgust despicaggle.”" Strange, uh uh uh, it's fair safe hehe. Not pehfeck, mind you, but fair safe. Webuh habe 6 murdehs so far dis year, populashun approchigg one million. Holieh dan dou, will retort LRS, duh...uh...? No, fewebuhr guns dan dou.

Let the, errr, criminals kill each odeh off wid deir illegal guns. Um uh.Dey hard ebeh kill innocent peoble, it's de nutballs wid LEGAL guns goigg back t' the, uh, the work place f' bengeass or schools dat kill innocents. And husbands who "dgust happen t' habe dat rifle handy". If de nut balls, duuhhhh, husbands 'n boy friends webuhre not allowebuhd t' buy guns so easy, alot of dat kind of mayhem 'n domestic murdehs wudd be aboidid and webuh'd most habe gangs killigg each odeh. Lee me lone!Let 'em. Good ribbass. Duh, your own statistics as shown in your post indicate dat murdehs most ocuur betweebuhn criminals. As I said, uh uh uh uh, let 'em, good ribbass.
Not only gay but retarded too. R U going for the trifecta?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said was that I think CA is better than the rest.
Since the Lifer knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, it's only natural that the Lifer would also know how other people think.
I said that because you, and your ilk, have a habit of bashing where people live. I don't bash Canada but I will never visit Quebec ever again as I was treated rudely. Same as Paris, France. I was treated real well in Normandy but in Paris they have something stuck up their butts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Subject:: Turkey Recipe

I thought this sounded good! Here is a turkey recipe that also includes
the use of popcorn as a stuffing ingredient -- imagine that. When I found
this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not
sure how to tell when turkey is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give
this a try.

Turkey Recipe

8 - 15 lb. turkey
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is Good)
1 cup un-popped popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT IS BEST)
Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter, salt,
and pepper.
Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan making sure the
neck end is toward the front of the oven, not the back.

After about 4 hours listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's butt blows the oven door open and the bird flies across
the room,.... it's done.

And, you thought I didn't cook...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 3 min hands on AR 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,079,532
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Cheftell 67,916
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 45,775
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 19 min Agree 13
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 22 min Agree 2
Topix is the governments lapdog 27 min Agree 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000