BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130067 Nov 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The First Amendment and God
Less well known, in fact all but unknown, is the postamble:
Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In Witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names.
Thus, when the states ratified the Constitution, they were affirming and acknowledging within the Constitution the existence of God and specifically Jesus Christ. This acknowledgement is also given in many of the states’ ratification messages.
Ratification of the Constitution included the following words:
Delaware:“…on the seventeenth day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-seven…”
http://www.redstate.com/toml/2010/10/20/the-f...
;~)
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)- They were using the Gregorian calendar, which is based on Jesus's birth. Even Moslems, Jews, use the same calendar for all purposes except religious. My god!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130069 Nov 27, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you'll be moving there? to take advantage of all that growth?
I wouldn't blame you, sounds good.
Not a very subtle way of camouflaging your loss of THAT argument. Undertones of racism don't help either.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130070 Nov 27, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could take Jock itch the crazy Canadian with you.
And thanks for confirming it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130071 Nov 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
America is a form of concentrated human tragedy
"A bunch of stumped people, who can be held together only on the base of either the financial constituent, or war," well-known Russian writer Maria Arbatova said about the United States. The writer sat down with Pravda.Ru editor-in-chief Inna Novikova to share her opinion of the country that so eagerly tries to dictate its will to Russia.
"You have recently returned from America. Do you think that the U.S. has the same problems, like in Russia, in the relations between people of different nationalities and different mentalities?"
"In fact, I have a suggestion. Let's send everyone to America, so that people would return as patriots from there. America is positioned as a tolerant country, but, in fact, I realized its national idea: "You had no past." This is a gathering of stumped people, who can be held together only on the base of either the financial constituent, or the desire to wage war somewhere."
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
Billymac
i am american, the people here are begullied and misinformed, it is a police state that grows ever day. by writing this i place myself at risk. but my country as been over run by elitist there is no doubt. and yes u can go to jail for not have a fishing liceses. but not for being on a pulic beach to bath in the sun, now try and sleep there and off to jail u will go. and if u hitch a ready in virgina u will find yourself in in jail for a while. before u go too court,and get fined for trying to catch a ride. that is the truth.
Mark
We already have a controlled press and dumbed down sheep falling for its propaganda as this past election shows. A totalitarian regime is only a matter of time.
This one's for ROGUE.

You never cease to question me when a "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) does or says things I may not agree with . I always reply, like the use of "tard" etc. Your turn. What do you think of American Lady using Pravda to criticize her country, the United States of America, why, even to promote secession by at least 10 states - in a foreign organ, Pravda? Putin's Pravda. Let's have your view on this.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#130072 Nov 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We did not invent slavery, to be sure. But what we certainly did was to ignore our own principles in the Declaration, which had said that "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..." and that all men had the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
While slavery is evil in all countries, it is exceptionally evil for a country that held that "all men are created equal" and that all men had the right to liberty, to hold people in slavery.
To do so required a kind of magical thinking, that black people were not human, and hence did not have the rights specified by the Declaration. But, since even well before the Civil War it was obvious that blacks were performing complex tasks and tending to the children of whites, it was obvious that they were human. So the institution of slavery in the USA was obviously something entirely different from that in Roman times etc, when the losers in wars became slaves and that was that.
We are not specially evil. But we ought to be specially embarrassed and shocked by our history, and to do in the future everything that we can to make sure that all men are treated equally.
==========
You need to go back and READ ALL of your US History. Then LEARN from iT.
THEN maybe ... you wouldn't just piece-meal IT on here! To try to make the US LQQK bad!
The United States of America "has proved" itself to BE an exceptional Nation! Time and time again!
For OVER 200 Years This REPUBLIC has STOOD
Now we have someone in office, TRYING their DAMNEDEST to make it like others!
NOT gonna happen!
Take that back...
MIGHT happen ...
B
U
T
We WILL Prevail!!!!!!
and RISE like the Phoenix ...
and BE "great" once again!
BET ON IT!:)
All nations are exceptional. Some have been exceptionally stupid. For example Prohibition.

In some things the USA has led the world. For example we abolished flogging in the US Navy in about 1850, and the British did not get to it until Churchill became First Lord of the Admiralty in WWI. We allowed all women to vote in 1920, the British did not get around to allowing ALL women to vote until 1928, and the French not until 1944.

Still, this is not evidence of something truly exceptional. Sure, we were on the right side in WWI and WWII, but others were too, and we came in late in both cases. Anything else?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130073 Nov 27, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
First, if you call yourself "American Lady", why quote the communist rag Pravda?
Secondly, Your dreams of America falling into ruin anytime soon through secession are just that, dreams. It just ain't gonna happen! MAN!!! Don't you people think about things before you post? Give yourself a few minutes to reflect on what would REALLY happen in that fantasy.
As she said a couple of months aog, Terry, the U.S. media don't critcize Obama sufficiently (as if...), so she has to turn to the "other side" to find it. And in Putin's Pravda, she has found the perfect ally. It's a shame that she and so many naive people can be so easily duped.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#130075 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques,
Egypt's tourism industry has been practically obliterated since the Muslim Brother's revolution late last year.
Apparently, over three and a half million Egyptians are directly or indirectly dependent on foreign tourists as the main source of their livihood, which has all but evaporated due to the security concerns of travelers and other such pilgrims.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#130076 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques,
The hard-line Salafi's do not want tourists in Egypt. They consider the viewing of statues and monuments to be sacriligious, or haram, and which run counter to the wishes of Allah.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130077 Nov 27, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All nations are exceptional. Some have been exceptionally stupid. For example Prohibition.
In some things the USA has led the world. For example we abolished flogging in the US Navy in about 1850, and the British did not get to it until Churchill became First Lord of the Admiralty in WWI. We allowed all women to vote in 1920, the British did not get around to allowing ALL women to vote until 1928, and the French not until 1944.
Still, this is not evidence of something truly exceptional. Sure, we were on the right side in WWI and WWII, but others were too, and we came in late in both cases. Anything else?
Feel free to pack your bags and haul azz!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130078 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. You said you never employed another or other monikers. What a sad lying joke you are.
Hey jacqazz, if you could F off over there that would be super! LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130079 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is sad is he thinks Klowniphornia is better than any other state. Then why are they in the red? If you look at the states that are gaining population, most are Conservative states. Just look at the states that LOST Congressional seats compared to those who gained seats.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/12/21 ...
Michigan actually lost population!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I ever say that CA is better than the rest? NEVER DID....just more Lifer Lies.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where did I SAY that CA is/was better than the rest? NEVER DID...just more Libtard Lies. Oh, might I suggest you learn how to read also!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What? More Lifer Logic? That makes zero sense. Are you serious?
No logic to it. You claimed I said something I did not. This has more to do with YOUR reading comprehension than your logic.
Again, where did I ever say that CA is better than the rest?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130080 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As she said a couple of months aog, Terry, the U.S. media don't critcize Obama sufficiently (as if...), so she has to turn to the "other side" to find it. And in Putin's Pravda, she has found the perfect ally. It's a shame that she and so many naive people can be so easily duped.
She was talking about the Lame Stream Media who will not cover certain subject or, if the do, bury it in some back page.
And there you go again shooting the messenger when you can not shoot the message. You automatically dismiss anything that does not come from a George Soros approved source.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130081 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony of that last sentence! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130082 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, if you could F off over there that would be super! LOL
So, if I'm correct, anyone disagreeing with you or criticizing the U.S. should, in my case, not meddle in your affairs or, in Wojar's and Ellen's cases, simply leave the country. No room for dissent with you, is there? Freedom of speech as you see it, does not agree with the constitution, right?

Incidentally, if we accept your reasoning that crticism is not allowed, and based on your harsh, vulgar and profane criticism of Obama and his administration, should you not be the first to leave?

PS: If you do decide to leave, please, oh please, don't come here.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130083 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was talking about the Lame Stream Media who will not cover certain subject or, if the do, bury it in some back page.
And there you go again shooting the messenger when you can not shoot the message. You automatically dismiss anything that does not come from a George Soros approved source.
Rogue, I can shoot both the message and the messenger. You and American er hmm phoney baloney Lady allow Putin's Pravda to rake your president over the coals? Are you insane? You agree with me, then, that she cannot find enough Obama hate articles in the U.S. press so she turns to the other side?

Not cover certain subjects, do you say? Was it you, or some other birther, who published a list of U.S. newspapapers so long as to not fit in a single post, endorsing Mitt Romney? Is that lame press or what?

And get off George Soros. I'm not even sure who he is.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130084 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I'm correct, anyone disagreeing with you or criticizing the U.S. should, in my case, not meddle in your affairs or, in Wojar's and Ellen's cases, simply leave the country. No room for dissent with you, is there? Freedom of speech as you see it, does not agree with the constitution, right?
Incidentally, if we accept your reasoning that crticism is not allowed, and based on your harsh, vulgar and profane criticism of Obama and his administration, should you not be the first to leave?
PS: If you do decide to leave, please, oh please, don't come here.
My post was in reference to you saying I had 5 or 6 monikers, which I don't. Like I told you long ago, whatever the flappers dish out, I'll give it back to them 10 fold. I'm simply doing exactly what I said I would do. The only thing I complain about is having a president that we know next to nothing about. And don't worry, if I were to leave I sure as hell wouldn't be going to Canada! Didn't you just love Mobarf's statement of "the point is to rub your faces in it"? That's why you get what you do from me. In your words, Got it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130085 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was in reference to you saying I had 5 or 6 monikers, which I don't. Like I told you long ago, whatever the flappers dish out, I'll give it back to them 10 fold. I'm simply doing exactly what I said I would do. The only thing I complain about is having a president that we know next to nothing about. And don't worry, if I were to leave I sure as hell wouldn't be going to Canada! Didn't you just love Mobarf's statement of "the point is to rub your faces in it"? That's why you get what you do from me. In your words, Got it?
PS : And wipe that excrement off your face.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130086 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is sad is he thinks Klowniphornia is better than any other state. Then why are they in the red? If you look at the states that are gaining population, most are Conservative states. Just look at the states that LOST Congressional seats compared to those who gained seats.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/12/21 ...
Michigan actually lost population!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where did I SAY that CA is/was better than the rest? NEVER DID...just more Libtard Lies. Oh, might I suggest you learn how to read also!
<quoted text>
No logic to it. You claimed I said something I did not. This has more to do with YOUR reading comprehension than your logic.
Again, where did I ever say that CA is better than the rest?
What you said was that I think CA is better than the rest.

Since the Lifer knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, it's only natural that the Lifer would also know how other people think.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130087 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please continue. It's always funny watching a pathetic, wittle man acting big and tough! Are you going to throw a tantrum today? That'd be great. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130088 Nov 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at the class being displayed by jacqazz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make a woman squirtting 23 min GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 9 hr Mister Tonka 51
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web