BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129987 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Watts or East L.A.? There are a lot of ghettos and barrios in SOUTHERN Caliphonia!
http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighb ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I have heard of both Watts and East LA, but that has no connection with the 47% that live in the South. Why do you bring it up?
Never heard of Caliphonia. Is that near FloriDUH?
Well, they you don't mind sight see in Watts or East L.A.? You see, at least hear in Florida you can have a glove box gun.
Oh, I'm sorry, I misspelled Kaliphonia!

Location hidden

#129988 Nov 26, 2012
Silly me, and I thought Global Warming would bring drought too!

UK's deadly floods head north
North of England and north Wales brace for flooding as heavy rains kill at least two people in the south.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/11/...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#129989 Nov 26, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Governor Romney...
I’d feel more comfortable with slick Willy back in the white house!
This moron is an embarrassment not only to his race but more importantly to our nation!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because only nut cases share his views.
I should have added nor does the rest of the world share his/her pathetic loser view
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129991 Nov 26, 2012
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, next you come up with "I'm rubber and you're glue"! LMAO!!! Pay your fair share and shut up.
WOW!!!...and all that coming from a birther who lives in the south, home of the 47% who do not pay. Suggest you, and your state, start paying, before you start throwing stones at me. LMAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129992 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Watts or East L.A.? There are a lot of ghettos and barrios in SOUTHERN Caliphonia!
<quoted text>
Well, they you don't mind sight see in Watts or East L.A.? You see, at least hear in Florida you can have a glove box gun.
More babble from the Lifer from FloriDUH!!!

You should really try to become more politically correct now that you live in a blue state.

Hey, FloriDUH is also one of the 47% states who do not pay income tax. What are your thoughts on that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129993 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Silly me, and I thought Global Warming would bring drought too!
UK's deadly floods head north
North of England and north Wales brace for flooding as heavy rains kill at least two people in the south.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/11/...
England is a tiny little island in the North Atlantic. Go big, Rogue, quit citing local regional examples wiilya?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129995 Nov 26, 2012
Transcript of Romney's 47% Speech:
Romney: I say that because there's the percent that's, "Oh, you were born with a silver spoon," you know, "You never had to earn anything," and so forth. And, and frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you could have, which is to get born in America. I'll tell ya, there is—95 percent of life is set up for you if you're born in this country. And I remember going to—sorry just to bore you with stories—but I was, when I was back in my private equity days, we went to China to buy a factory there, employed about 20,000 people, and they were almost all young women between the ages of about 18 and 22 or 23. They were saving for potentially becoming married, and they worked in these huge factories, they made various small appliances, and as we were walking through this facility, seeing them work, the number of hours they worked per day, the pittance they earned, living in dormitories with little bathrooms at the end with maybe ten rooms. And the rooms, they had 12 girls per room, three bunk beds on top of each other. You've seen them.

Audience member: Oh, yeah.

Romney: And around this factory was a fence, a huge fence with barbed wire, and guard towers. And we said, "Gosh, I can't believe that you, you know, you keep these girls in." They said, "No, no, no—this is to keep other people from coming in. Because people want so badly to come work in this factory that we have to keep them out, or they'll just come in here and start working and try and get compensated. So, we—this is to keep people out." And they said, "Actually, Chinese New Year, is the girls go home, sometimes they decide they've saved enough money and they don't come back to the factory." And he said, "And so on the weekend after Chinese New Year, there'll be a line of people hundreds long outside the factory, hoping that some girls haven't come back and they can come to the factory. And so, as we were experiencing this for the first time, for me to see a factory like this in China some years ago, the Bain partner I was with turned to me and said, "You know, 95 percent of life is settled if you're born in America." This is an amazing land. And what we have is unique, and fortunately it is so special we're sharing it with the world. I'm concerned about the future, but also optimistic as I said, and I look forward to getting America back on track, and having people plan on bringing their ideas and their dreams to this country. We get big dreamers, by the way. Oh, I just, we didn't talk about immigration today. Gosh, I'd love to bring in more legal immigrants that have skill
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/f...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129997 Nov 26, 2012
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you are a dipshat of the highest order! Memory problems? This is oil and gas country. Lots of taxes paid here, thank you very much. Next contestant!
Yea, so what? The topic is the 47% of the people who do not pay income tax, not companies. Once again, you display your stupidity. LMAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129998 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
Speaking of paying, how's the financial state of Klownifornia? Oh yea, it's broke because of the idiotic liberals in charge. Pay your share and shut up. Damn moocher!
I've already proven to you that the 47% live in the south. Being a foolish birther, you will probably have trouble accepting the truth. LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130000 Nov 26, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
... home of the 47% who do not pay. Suggest you, and your state, start paying, before you start throwing stones at me. LMAO!!!
Romney: I say that because there's the percent that's, "Oh, you were born with a silver spoon," you know, "You never had to earn anything," and so forth. And, and frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you could have, which is to get born in America. I'll tell ya, there is—95 percent of life is set up for you if you're born in this country...
Audience member: For the last three years, all everybody's been told is, "Don't worry, we'll take care of you." How are you going to do it, in two months before the elections, to convince everybody you've got to take care of yourself?
Romney: There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like. I mean, when you ask those people…we do all these polls—I find it amazing—we poll all these people, see where you stand on the polls, but 45 percent of the people will go with a Republican, and 48 or 4…
[Recording stops.]
Romney:…and about twice as much as China, not 10 times as much like it's reported. And we have responsibility for the whole world. They're only focused on one little area of the world, the South China Sea, the East China Sea, that's it. And they're building a military at a rapid rate. So this idea that somehow we've already spent so much money in the military—it's like, guys, don't overthink how strong we are. We—you probably know it, this was a couple of years ago, but we had one of our aircraft carriers sailing by Japan, and the Chinese pulled up behind it in a diesel sub, in a super-quiet diesel sub, pulled up behind it. It could have been torpedoed. And, I mean, we're in that kind of—our Navy's smaller in number of ships than anytime since 1917, and this president wants to shrink it. The list goes on. Our Air Force is older and smaller than anytime since '47 when the Air Force was formed, and he wants to shrink it... Those people I told you, the 5 to 6 or 7 percent that we have to bring onto our side, they all voted for Barack Obama four years ago. So, and by the way, when you say to them, "Do you think Barack Obama is a failure?" they overwhelmingly say no. They like him. But when you say, "Are you disappointed in his policies that haven't worked?" they say yes. And because they voted for him, they don't want to be told that they were wrong, that he's a bad guy, that he did bad things, that he's corrupt. Those people that we that have to get, they want to think they did the right thing but he just wasn't up to the task. They love the phrase, "He's in over his head."
I "can" put ALL on here IF need be!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130002 Nov 26, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:

the part you left out.....the 47%....DUH!!!
Romney: There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like. I mean, when you ask those people…we do all these polls—I find it amazing—we poll all these people, see where you stand on the polls, but 45 percent of the people will go with a Republican, and 48 or 4…
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130004 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
Pops can only make fun of States. That's what you call completely void of any intelligent comeback. LMAO!!!
WOW!!! Now that's very interesting.

1) I'm speaking of the south....not any particular state.

2) I spoke the truth about the south. If you don't agree, by all means, point out the error.

3) Wasn't it you who used the term Klownifornia? DUH!!! What was it that you said of me?'make fun of the states'??? HA, HA!!! LMAO!!!

3) Sorry, that you are ashamed to be in the south, home of the 47% who do not pay income tax.

Moreno Valley, CA

#130005 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But who fact checks the fact checkers? The facts are that the loony-left fact checkers often do not check the facts but obfuscate the truth. Snopes is a great example.
First of all, Google "Snopes, Obama, College Records" and the first thing that pops up is not Snopes but factcheck.org and this is where Google steers people to sites that promote the progressive agenda.
Next, is " snopes.com : Donald Trump Reveals Obama Divorce" but what does that have to do with college records?
Then comes, " snopes.com : Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses" and again, what does this have to do with Obama's college records?
Next comes, "Trump to Obama:$5 million donation for your passport and college..." but that does not address the issue but is nothing more than a forum much less like this one. The FACT is is that SNOPES will not address this issue and Google will try and steer you away from the issue all together.
A fact is a fact Rogue. The reason the birfoon will forever remain a consistent loser is his inability deal with them. Attacking the fact checker only further exemplifies your incapacity to deal with reality.

All politicians get Pinocchios and pants on fire both Democrat and Republican and both even question the fact checkers. The Dems have a problem with the have truth’s and partly false; the Republicans have a problem with telling the truth altogether. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#130007 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
<quoted text>
Several points here. The first being you imply that ALL blacks feel the same way about every subject and you are just plain wrongo! Next, who is nuts? Is it us or is it YOU?!?
No one can speak for all Rogue but how many blacks do you believe think Obama is an embarrassment to his race and to the nation? Allen West and pastor Manning maybe?

To your second point only a nut would proffer such a notion.

Location hidden

#130008 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was Klownifornia.
What is sad is he thinks Klowniphornia is better than any other state. Then why are they in the red? If you look at the states that are gaining population, most are Conservative states. Just look at the states that LOST Congressional seats compared to those who gained seats.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/12/21...
Michigan actually lost population!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130010 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you need to look at NY, MI, WI, MN and CA! Best to quit when you're out of ammo.
What? Can't defend you own state so you try and divert the attention to the YANKEE states? Not gonna work. LMAO!!!

Top Ten States where people pay no income tax
1) MS
2) GA
3) AR
4) NM
5) AL
6) SC
7) LA
8) TX
9) FL
10) ID

Top Ten States where people pay the most
50) AK
49) MA
48) CT
47) NH
46) WY
45) ND
44) MD
43) WA
42) MN
41) VA

Any other questions?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130011 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the oil and gas industry, that's easy to see. You think the only people in the business are companies? LMAO You're just looking stupid now and showing your ignorance.
Why should it be easy to see? I made no statement about the oil and gas industry. It was you who tried to switch the topic from people who don't pay to the oil and gas companies. You are obviously the stupid one as you cannot even follow the thread.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130012 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved it? Wow! When? Where? It's obvious you don't know the meaning of "proven"! LMAO what a stool
Here you go again. Let's see if you can read.....and eat crow. LMAO!!!!

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130013 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is sad is he thinks Klowniphornia is better than any other state. Then why are they in the red? If you look at the states that are gaining population, most are Conservative states. Just look at the states that LOST Congressional seats compared to those who gained seats.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/12/21...
Michigan actually lost population!
Where did I ever say that CA is better than the rest? NEVER DID....just more Lifer Lies.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130014 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say between CA, WI, MI, NY and MN you'd find your 47%! American by birth pops, Southern by the grace of God. Hell, 20% of them are probably in Clownifornication! Now, pay your fair share, shut up and be happy about it. Just get ready for even more taxes! They're coming your way.
Sorry fool. I've lived in the south....and being born there isn't by grace, it's a curse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,156,473
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 23 min L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 23 min ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago