BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129958 Nov 26, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was worldwide but we had adopted this in our Declaration of Independence. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
And yet despite those words we held some men---and clearly they must have been Men, humans, since they performed complex tasks and looked after white children---as slaves and passed laws that allowed us to rape their women.
Sure, it was common around the world at one time. But we did it for about 100 years after declaring that all men were created equal. That is rather unusual. In countries where they believe that all men are NOT created equal, and where all men do not have the right to liberty, it can be understood. But that is not us. We did it despite our principles, and we need to know how that happened.
Then you'll need to ask someone who lived during the period to find out what the mindset was. Regardless, there is no choice but to move on. America passed laws that legalized raping of slaves? Get a grip.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129959 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullchit!
You need to pay attention.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129960 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't rant agaisnt your country. Never have. I've said here, but your reading and understanding skills are not exactly honed, against slavery which still exists in parts of Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, parts of the Sahel (ask , I'll tell you what that is) and very little in Egypt. To be condemned, all of it, is that clear? Slavery, by the way, and you'll say I'm condemning christianity, is not only tolerated in both the old but in the new testament also and in the gospel. That's not to say it's okay. It's not, but just thought that you, as a good foul-mouthed christian, should be aware of.
It's not an old one. North, Central and South America are realities. Look at any map, they are so noted. Do specify. I understand far better than you what it is to be an American. For example, I fully understand the electoral process by which you elect a president. You don't. You disrespect your very constitution by denying that Barack Obama was duly vetted as to his citizenship and won the 2 last elections and still, to this day, have not acknowledged him as your president.
Dingbat! Nah, you're never holier than thou. LMAO! "I understand far better than you what it is to be an American"? Sure you do jacqazz. You're clueless and will remain that way. In Geology, transitional zones are nothing new. Sorry to disappoint you. I do not think Omama was vetted by his party. I do not believe his phoney birth certificate either. Omama is not my president. You're amusing and irrelevant at best.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#129961 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text> As I've said before, at some point you must move on. Otherwise you're doomed to repeat the same mistake.
The perfect lesson that Birfistan can't seem to grasp
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129962 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"But what caused American"? Back to just America, huh? Slavery was worldwide. Why don't you seek your answer from those who practiced it long before America did! You're right, it was ended. Like 150 years or so ago. Don't ask America "why", ask those who started it. But then you wouldn't be able to take your shots at America, would you?
<quoted text>
As you can see from above, it still makes no sense. Correct the correction, please.
I'm sorry, I forgot you're too stupid to figure out that I quoted only part of the sentence. Hey jacqazz, I only quoted part of Ellen's sentence. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129963 Nov 26, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay attention.
And you just need to pay your fair share!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129964 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just need to pay your fair share!
Hey, unlike you, I'm not one of the 47% living in teh south. Uhmmm...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#129966 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
Approaching 20 states that will refuse to setup health exchanges. Who will pay for it.......the remaining states or the Feds. Either way, you'll pay for it. And talk about costs soaring! Why that will be like a huge tax hike for ya. There is only one reason we have this screwed up OmamaCare......EGO. And our country doesn't work that way. Omama is a public servant. He would do well to remember that.
Birfoons would do well to understand that the people re-elected the President, fully cognizant of the fact that his re-election means Obamacare will be implemented. They also elected him in 2008, fully aware that he ran on health care refo0rm, among other things.

President Obama won the election. Get over it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129967 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingbat! Nah, you're never holier than thou. LMAO! "I understand far better than you what it is to be an American"? Sure you do jacqazz. You're clueless and will remain that way. In Geology, transitional zones are nothing new. Sorry to disappoint you. I do not think Omama was vetted by his party. I do not believe his phoney birth certificate either. Omama is not my president. You're amusing and irrelevant at best.
Name-calling. What a signature.

You say I don't know what it is to be an American. You keep saying it. Repeating it. Because of your lack of comprehension of the English language, you label me "holier than thou".??? Pardon me? Look it up. Borrow a dictionary, not a pictionary. And yes, I know better than you what it is to be an American. And American, LRS, is something that is just not YOU. Perhaps by birth, which means your poor country cannot deport you. The real American I know is polite, welcoming, non-racist, tolerant, mostly intelligent and knowledgeable, patriotic and proud and aware and obedient of their constitution. You, LRS, possess NOT ONE of the aforementioned traits. Not one single one. I may not be able to recognize a real American at first glance, but with you, I instantly recognize an unAmerican anti-American stone-age and uncouth personage.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129968 Nov 26, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, unlike you, I'm not one of the 47% living in teh south. Uhmmm...
Uhmmmm what? Unlike you, I'm not a moocher!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129969 Nov 26, 2012
Incidentaly, and as an "à-côté", Obama was not only vetted by his party, you can bet your bottom dollar was a hundred times vetted by the Republicans, then no doubt by the FBI, thereafter by the both houses of congress,the supreme court, John McCain, Palin and various other notables.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129970 Nov 26, 2012
Hell, bet he was even vetted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the New Scotland yard, France's deuxième Bureau, the ex-KGB, the Mossad (for sure) and who knows who or what? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129971 Nov 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons would do well to understand that the people re-elected the President, fully cognizant of the fact that his re-election means Obamacare will be implemented. They also elected him in 2008, fully aware that he ran on health care refo0rm, among other things.
President Obama won the election. Get over it.
How are they going to pay to setup exchanges in States that are refusing to do it? That number is growing. Heard today it could be as high as 25 States. Oh, your president also said, "if I haven't cut the deficit in half by the end of my term, I will not seek re-election". So much for his word, huh? He also said, this would be the most transparent administration ever. Again, so much for his word, huh? Where is the truth of what happened in Libya? We have not been told. Anyone following this goon has been conned, plain and simple.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129972 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmmm what? Unlike you, I'm not a moocher!
Sorry, you are part of the 47% that live in the south.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129973 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Name-calling. What a signature.
You say I don't know what it is to be an American. You keep saying it. Repeating it. Because of your lack of comprehension of the English language, you label me "holier than thou".??? Pardon me? Look it up. Borrow a dictionary, not a pictionary. And yes, I know better than you what it is to be an American. And American, LRS, is something that is just not YOU. Perhaps by birth, which means your poor country cannot deport you. The real American I know is polite, welcoming, non-racist, tolerant, mostly intelligent and knowledgeable, patriotic and proud and aware and obedient of their constitution. You, LRS, possess NOT ONE of the aforementioned traits. Not one single one. I may not be able to recognize a real American at first glance, but with you, I instantly recognize an unAmerican anti-American stone-age and uncouth personage.
Poor jacqazz. No ammo huh? Being an American is what jacqazz? Tell us with all your worldly knowledge what it means to be an American from your non-American self. And yes you are the worst at being holier than thou. No questions about it. Name calling jacqazz? Take a look at your very own post! LMAO!!! Insignificant and irrelevant.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129974 Nov 26, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are part of the 47% that live in the south.
God's country son.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#129975 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
4th Straight Year: Obama Thanksgiving Resolution Doesn’t Thank God
Washington, DC | 11/22/12 1:53 PM
For the fourth straight year, the Thanksgiving resolution from President Barack Obama fails to actually thank God — which is the fundamental reason why Thanksgiving is observed.
http://www.lifenews.com/
Oct 3, 1863:
Lincoln proclaims official Thanksgiving holiday
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/li ...
<quoted text>
Fourth straight year Wojo cannot accept that 90+% of all Americans believe in God. Obama can still wish atheists a happy Harvest Feast.
They were referring to his weekly address, not his Thanksgiving Proclamation.

Again you both fail at fact-checking.

"On Thanksgiving Day, Americans everywhere gather with family and friends to recount the joys and blessings of the past year. This day is a time to take stock of the fortune we have known and the kindnesses we have shared, GRATEFUL FOR THE GOD-GIVEN BOUNTY (emphasis added) that enriches our lives. As many pause to lend a hand to those in need, we are also reminded of the indelible spirit of compassion and mutual responsibility that has distinguished our Nation since its earliest days."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129976 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor jacqazz. No ammo huh? Being an American is what jacqazz? Tell us with all your worldly knowledge what it means to be an American from your non-American self. And yes you are the worst at being holier than thou. No questions about it. Name calling jacqazz? Take a look at your very own post! LMAO!!! Insignificant and irrelevant.
Hope he kept one in the chamber! Hell, one is all that is needed, he can't miss that bighead.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#129977 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
God's country son.
Exactly!!! That's where God put all the backwards thinkers, the racist fools, the idiots, the bigoted Bible thumpers, the good-ole-boys, the braggards, the slow movers, the slow thinkers, the lazy, the politically blind, and the name callers. LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129978 Nov 26, 2012
The Afghan Quarterback

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States, teaches him the great game of football and the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, says the old Muslim woman."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-18 3 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-18 6 min edogxxx 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,473
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Patrick 1,109,991
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,824
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 2 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,378
Amy 9-16 7 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Toj 98,226
•••