BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
114,261 - 114,280 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
HOW OBAMA CAN BE STOPPED IN ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Exclusive: Judson Phillips offers constitutional means to put Romney in office Jan. 21
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-s...
1 of 2199 comments
Rosalie
WHAT 24 STATES DID ROMNEY CARRY? I HAVE STARTED A LETTER WRITING AND PHONE CAMPAIGN TO BEG, PLEAD, OR DEMAND THOSE STATES REFUSE TO ATTEND THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEETING DECEMBER 17, 2012.
WE NEED TO FORCE THE ISSUE TO RID OURSELVES OF THAT MARXIST MONSTER BARACK OBAMA ONCE AND FOR ALL.
I SHALL WORK DILIGENTLY UNTIL I RUN OUT OF STAMPS AND/OR MY VOICE IS STRICKEN WITH LARYNGITIS.
Why RU so upset? There are 37 Republican governors -- ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
I'm surprised that this thread still exists. Someone should let the "birthers" know that President Obama has been reelected. Kind of makes this thread moot!
But that will never stop us from trying to find the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Why RU so upset? There are 37 Republican governors -- ha ha.
Yes, and 37 state legislatures which are Republican too. Just look at the Right to Work states and how they are growing compared to Union controlled states.
And the last I heard, 17 of those states have rejected Obama Care too!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
HOW OBAMA CAN BE STOPPED IN ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Exclusive: Judson Phillips offers constitutional means to put Romney in office Jan. 21
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-s...
1 of 2199 comments
Rosalie
WHAT 24 STATES DID ROMNEY CARRY? I HAVE STARTED A LETTER WRITING AND PHONE CAMPAIGN TO BEG, PLEAD, OR DEMAND THOSE STATES REFUSE TO ATTEND THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEETING DECEMBER 17, 2012.
WE NEED TO FORCE THE ISSUE TO RID OURSELVES OF THAT MARXIST MONSTER BARACK OBAMA ONCE AND FOR ALL.
I SHALL WORK DILIGENTLY UNTIL I RUN OUT OF STAMPS AND/OR MY VOICE IS STRICKEN WITH LARYNGITIS.
You are deranged, that's all there is to it. How come not ONE Republican from both houses picked up on this? How come, except fot the brilliant "condom gift" comment, not ONE word from Romney on an electoral college challenge? Not even thick-cut Limbaugh has advocated such a démarche.

You are an ignoramus sore loser and hater of the constitution which says the the president is elected by universal suffrage and confirmed afterwards by the electoral college. Because of Obama's clear-cut victory, the college's ok is pretty much automatic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth that birthers and tea partyers are republican rejects and universally mocked?

Rogue, please, a comment that no president can be re-elected with unemployment standing at 8% or more. That ALL your polls showed Romney in the lead and there would be a big change come Nov 7. What made the difference? The free condom handout to 64 million voters? Sure wish I had shares in whatever condom manufacturer used by the Obama campaign.

BIRTHER SCENARIO (FOR BIRTHER EYES ONLY)

BIRTHER OLD MAID SISTERS. The parish priest is conducting his yearly parish visit, spring 2013.

-Priest, sitting in old maids' LR while sisters prepare tea : "OMG, a box of condoms on the piano. Whatever would they do with those?"

- Little old lady : "Here you are,father, nice tea and crumpets;
- Priest, hesitating : "Er, Mabel, Alice, I noticed that there is a box of condoms on your piano. Er, hmm, why?"
- Little old lady : "Well you see, father, it's like this. Last november, this democrat guy dropped in and gave us this box of codoms. We didn't know what they were so we read the instructions. They said to place the condoms on the organ and this would prevent any transmittable disease or infection. Well," said the old maid birther, "we didn't have an organ, only a piano, so we placed the condoms on it and left it there and we were not sick all winter"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
One Democtrat president
53 Democrat senators.
As long as Speaker John Bonehead does not forget that the Republicans rule the House, the Senate can shove it. All financial matters have to begin in the House and the Speaker controls the budgetary process. Just look at Newt's balanced budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You might check out the meaning of LOSER.
America will feel completely lost because of the LOSER illegally in the White House.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Why do Flappers equate re-election for Omammie with proving his birthplace? Must be that selective reasoning they suffer from. LOL
It is all that they have since Obama never released an authentic birth certificate.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do birfoons not understand that it's over?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TMVhNxTMnV8XX
It's Over.
Because,

Authentic certified copies have a seal, Obama's LFBC document does not, therefore it is not an official Hawaii DOH issued document, despite what the liars at Hawaii DOH say in their letter.
The evidence is undeniable, WoTARD.

Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.

We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
None of those copies, including the digital copy, were created by Hawaii DOH, WoTARD!

Obama and his minions are responsible for that error and missing seal, WoTARD!

SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.

You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.

Nothing has changed.

Since: Dec 11

Toronto, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or see it, even when it is apparent to the majority. You can't fabricate a truth from untruths. Seriously, if I was in your shoes, I would quit while I was behind. It is painful for me to watch you people thrash about trying to find something, ANYTHING that might, just MIGHT, legitimise your position. Its OK to say you were wrong. It looks better to admit a mistake than to continue to try to defend an obviously lost position.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:
Be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
Be at least thirty-five years old;
Have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years
I see nothing about intellect or birfoon opinions.
You funny man GB! Make me laugh long time.
You forgot one Pops.

And not be subject to ANY foreign power. Why is it you flappers can never remember that part? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as Speaker John Bonehead does not forget that the Republicans rule the House, the Senate can shove it. All financial matters have to begin in the House and the Speaker controls the budgetary process. Just look at Newt's balanced budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law.
I do much reading and listening. Before you mentioned it over a year ago, Rogue, I had never heard of "Newt's balanced budgets". I did read and hear about him bringing the whole govt apparatus to a halt, though, much as the Repub house did last year, with dire consequences, the loss of the AAA credit rating one of them. Are they going to do it again before end of December, and send the whole economy into a nosedive by waiting 'til the last minute for an agreement with the White House?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth that birthers and tea partyers are republican rejects and universally mocked?
Rogue, please, a comment that no president can be re-elected with unemployment standing at 8% or more. That ALL your polls showed Romney in the lead and there would be a big change come Nov 7. What made the difference? The free condom handout to 64 million voters? Sure wish I had shares in whatever condom manufacturer used by the Obama campaign.
BIRTHER SCENARIO (FOR BIRTHER EYES ONLY)
BIRTHER OLD MAID SISTERS. The parish priest is conducting his yearly parish visit, spring 2013.
-Priest, sitting in old maids' LR while sisters prepare tea : "OMG, a box of condoms on the piano. Whatever would they do with those?"
- Little old lady : "Here you are,father, nice tea and crumpets;
- Priest, hesitating : "Er, Mabel, Alice, I noticed that there is a box of condoms on your piano. Er, hmm, why?"
- Little old lady : "Well you see, father, it's like this. Last november, this democrat guy dropped in and gave us this box of codoms. We didn't know what they were so we read the instructions. They said to place the condoms on the organ and this would prevent any transmittable disease or infection. Well," said the old maid birther, "we didn't have an organ, only a piano, so we placed the condoms on it and left it there and we were not sick all winter"
Canadian jacqazz = unAmerican = Irrelevant
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Or see it, even when it is apparent to the majority. You can't fabricate a truth from untruths. Seriously, if I was in your shoes, I would quit while I was behind. It is painful for me to watch you people thrash about trying to find something, ANYTHING that might, just MIGHT, legitimise your position. Its OK to say you were wrong. It looks better to admit a mistake than to continue to try to defend an obviously lost position.
Troll Alert!

Since: Dec 11

Toronto, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll Alert!
Snappy comeback! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did another third grader help you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian jacqazz = unAmerican = Irrelevant
LRS,LRS, when you have no semi-intelligent reply, best to just pass. I'd be interested to know how my little repub joke can be construed as unAmerican.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy comeback! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did another third grader help you?
And a witty comeback by you. You've stepped it up to 3rd grade level. Wow. Been studying huh? LMAO Oh, you know it's ok for you to be a big girl and admit you don't like America, it's ways, it's people, it's moral and values; really you don't have to hide behind that veil. Afraid to state one's beliefs is a cowardly act.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS,LRS, when you have no semi-intelligent reply, best to just pass. I'd be interested to know how my little repub joke can be construed as unAmerican.
You posted a joke? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, the Rule of Law trumps the majority. The problem being is that the politicians are ignoring the Rule of Law. This is more than enough evidence to have opened a criminal investigation four years ago.
We look at the FBI under Eric Holder poke their noses into thing that there is no criminal allegation like Geo. Zimmerman. In fact all the evidence that Geo. Zimmerman violated any federal crime shows just the opposite. And how Eric Holder investigated Sheriff Arpaio THREE TIME, took him to court, and still had one big ZERO.
The Libtards have criminalized politics.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a joke? LMAO!
Which, by labelling it unAmerican, proves that you didn't get it. Oh well...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,096,122
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Abby 8-15 4 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:20AM CDT

•••
•••