BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129758 Nov 25, 2012
Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
One Democtrat president
53 Democrat senators.
As long as Speaker John Bonehead does not forget that the Republicans rule the House, the Senate can shove it. All financial matters have to begin in the House and the Speaker controls the budgetary process. Just look at Newt's balanced budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#129759 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You might check out the meaning of LOSER.
America will feel completely lost because of the LOSER illegally in the White House.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#129760 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
Why do Flappers equate re-election for Omammie with proving his birthplace? Must be that selective reasoning they suffer from. LOL
It is all that they have since Obama never released an authentic birth certificate.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#129761 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do birfoons not understand that it's over?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TMVhNxTMnV8XX
It's Over.
Because,

Authentic certified copies have a seal, Obama's LFBC document does not, therefore it is not an official Hawaii DOH issued document, despite what the liars at Hawaii DOH say in their letter.
The evidence is undeniable, WoTARD.

Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.

We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
None of those copies, including the digital copy, were created by Hawaii DOH, WoTARD!

Obama and his minions are responsible for that error and missing seal, WoTARD!

SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.

You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.

Nothing has changed.

Since: Dec 11

Toronto, OH

#129762 Nov 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that will never stop us from trying to find the truth.
Or see it, even when it is apparent to the majority. You can't fabricate a truth from untruths. Seriously, if I was in your shoes, I would quit while I was behind. It is painful for me to watch you people thrash about trying to find something, ANYTHING that might, just MIGHT, legitimise your position. Its OK to say you were wrong. It looks better to admit a mistake than to continue to try to defend an obviously lost position.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129763 Nov 25, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:
Be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
Be at least thirty-five years old;
Have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years
I see nothing about intellect or birfoon opinions.
You funny man GB! Make me laugh long time.
You forgot one Pops.

And not be subject to ANY foreign power. Why is it you flappers can never remember that part? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129764 Nov 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as Speaker John Bonehead does not forget that the Republicans rule the House, the Senate can shove it. All financial matters have to begin in the House and the Speaker controls the budgetary process. Just look at Newt's balanced budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law.
I do much reading and listening. Before you mentioned it over a year ago, Rogue, I had never heard of "Newt's balanced budgets". I did read and hear about him bringing the whole govt apparatus to a halt, though, much as the Repub house did last year, with dire consequences, the loss of the AAA credit rating one of them. Are they going to do it again before end of December, and send the whole economy into a nosedive by waiting 'til the last minute for an agreement with the White House?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129765 Nov 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth that birthers and tea partyers are republican rejects and universally mocked?
Rogue, please, a comment that no president can be re-elected with unemployment standing at 8% or more. That ALL your polls showed Romney in the lead and there would be a big change come Nov 7. What made the difference? The free condom handout to 64 million voters? Sure wish I had shares in whatever condom manufacturer used by the Obama campaign.
BIRTHER SCENARIO (FOR BIRTHER EYES ONLY)
BIRTHER OLD MAID SISTERS. The parish priest is conducting his yearly parish visit, spring 2013.
-Priest, sitting in old maids' LR while sisters prepare tea : "OMG, a box of condoms on the piano. Whatever would they do with those?"
- Little old lady : "Here you are,father, nice tea and crumpets;
- Priest, hesitating : "Er, Mabel, Alice, I noticed that there is a box of condoms on your piano. Er, hmm, why?"
- Little old lady : "Well you see, father, it's like this. Last november, this democrat guy dropped in and gave us this box of codoms. We didn't know what they were so we read the instructions. They said to place the condoms on the organ and this would prevent any transmittable disease or infection. Well," said the old maid birther, "we didn't have an organ, only a piano, so we placed the condoms on it and left it there and we were not sick all winter"
Canadian jacqazz = unAmerican = Irrelevant
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129766 Nov 25, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Or see it, even when it is apparent to the majority. You can't fabricate a truth from untruths. Seriously, if I was in your shoes, I would quit while I was behind. It is painful for me to watch you people thrash about trying to find something, ANYTHING that might, just MIGHT, legitimise your position. Its OK to say you were wrong. It looks better to admit a mistake than to continue to try to defend an obviously lost position.
Troll Alert!

Toronto, OH

#129767 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll Alert!
Snappy comeback! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did another third grader help you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129768 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian jacqazz = unAmerican = Irrelevant
LRS,LRS, when you have no semi-intelligent reply, best to just pass. I'd be interested to know how my little repub joke can be construed as unAmerican.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129769 Nov 25, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy comeback! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did another third grader help you?
And a witty comeback by you. You've stepped it up to 3rd grade level. Wow. Been studying huh? LMAO Oh, you know it's ok for you to be a big girl and admit you don't like America, it's ways, it's people, it's moral and values; really you don't have to hide behind that veil. Afraid to state one's beliefs is a cowardly act.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129770 Nov 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS,LRS, when you have no semi-intelligent reply, best to just pass. I'd be interested to know how my little repub joke can be construed as unAmerican.
You posted a joke? LMAO!

Location hidden

#129771 Nov 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that will never stop us from trying to find the truth.
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, the Rule of Law trumps the majority. The problem being is that the politicians are ignoring the Rule of Law. This is more than enough evidence to have opened a criminal investigation four years ago.
We look at the FBI under Eric Holder poke their noses into thing that there is no criminal allegation like Geo. Zimmerman. In fact all the evidence that Geo. Zimmerman violated any federal crime shows just the opposite. And how Eric Holder investigated Sheriff Arpaio THREE TIME, took him to court, and still had one big ZERO.
The Libtards have criminalized politics.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129772 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a joke? LMAO!
Which, by labelling it unAmerican, proves that you didn't get it. Oh well...

Location hidden

#129773 Nov 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth that birthers and tea partyers are republican rejects and universally mocked?
Rogue, please, a comment that no president can be re-elected with unemployment standing at 8% or more. That ALL your polls showed Romney in the lead and there would be a big change come Nov 7. What made the difference? The free condom handout to 64 million voters? Sure wish I had shares in whatever condom manufacturer used by the Obama campaign.
BIRTHER OLD MAID SISTERS. The parish priest is conducting his yearly parish visit, spring 2013.
-Priest, sitting in old maids' LR while sisters prepare tea : "OMG, a box of condoms on the piano. Whatever would they do with those?"
- Priest, hesitating : "Er, Mabel, Alice, I noticed that there is a box of condoms on your piano. Er, hmm, why?"
- Little old lady : "Well you see, father, it's like this. Last november, this democrat guy dropped in and gave us this box of codoms. We didn't know what they were so we read the instructions. They said to place the condoms on the organ and this would prevent any transmittable disease or infection. Well," said the old maid birther, "we didn't have an organ, only a piano, so we placed the condoms on it and left it there and we were not sick all winter"
There is a difference between the Republican BASE and those that control the party. Same goes for the Democrat Party. Right now the Loony-Lefty Democrats are running the show.
Oh, I have seen that condom joke before. Pretty funny.

Toronto, OH

#129774 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And a witty comeback by you. You've stepped it up to 3rd grade level. Wow. Been studying huh? LMAO Oh, you know it's ok for you to be a big girl and admit you don't like America, it's ways, it's people, it's moral and values; really you don't have to hide behind that veil. Afraid to state one's beliefs is a cowardly act.
I will defer to your expertise as to what is a cowardly act. I think you have more experience in the area. Having spent a goodly part of my life in her service, I think my devotion to the country is evident... to me at the very least, and that is what matters... to me. Fear of admitting defeat is dibilitating. It keeps one from moving forward with a newly discovered truth. It places pride above truth. Ironic, because people would respect you more if you simply accepted the truth. By holding on to an obvious fallacy, you become an object of pity and a laughingstock. You let peer pressure keep you in ignorance... but look at the peers to whom you defer. Are you REALLY happy to be lumped in with the Donald???

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#129775 Nov 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129776 Nov 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between the Republican BASE and those that control the party. Same goes for the Democrat Party. Right now the Loony-Lefty Democrats are running the show.
Oh, I have seen that condom joke before. Pretty funny.
How does your post explain your way way-off predictions?

Free advice : You like a certain candidate. You think he will win. Example : Romney. That's fine, he's your boy, and why not? When you broach the subject with friends who think like you, you can anticipate, rejoice in advance, that's ok. But when you debate with the other side, you adversaries, is it wise to trumpet victory before it even happens? "We'll dance in the streets on November 7, Obama's going back to Kenya, the usurper is sure to lose, his day is coming Nov 6, all polls, hey, look at that Rasmussen poll, and the Gallup, all for Romney"...and so forth and so on. I suggest instead, "hmm, I like my candidate's chances, I think he'll win, at least I hope so". Got it?

Another thing, Rogue. Check out the so-called "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) posts prior to election. Remember, they won. Yet do you find much boasting of a sure-thing Obama victory? And had they lost, would they be in denial? No to both questions. THAT's how you handle an election. And let's face it, the so-called "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) have been so much more magnanimous in victory than birthers and tea partyers would've been had they won.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#129777 Nov 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch... I beleive Obama born in Kenyan and that Obama lied,,
and everything he presents is altered so it causes confusion,,obama uses corrupted info to hold himself

Obama not being honest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Cheftell 68,777
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,142,574
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min Roxie Darling 701
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min Roxie Darling 4,866
Are snowmobiles a problem in your neighbor hood ? 1 hr A Neighbor 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 388
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago