BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,713)

Showing posts 114,241 - 114,260 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion that the government does anything special for blacks has kept ignorant whites like yourself voting against your economic interest for decades. Itís as if you go through your entire life and never see blacks working.
I suppose living in Kansas would probably give you a retarded view of how the rest lives, but while the black unemployment rate may indeed be 15 percent nationally, I personally donít know any blacks out of work.
I agree that black gang violence and homicides are a national disgrace, but you white folk tend to do a whole years worth of killing at one shooting. LOL

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you proved my point.
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, bottom line, Justice ha ha Dale. How many presidential assassinations, how many attemps to assassinate a president in the history of the nation? 7, 8? How many of the assassins or would-be assassins were black? Then, add MLK, RFK, why even Huey Long and George Wallace. You'd think a black would've wanted to kill those two, no?

The higher incidence of black crime is, to anyone with a brain and an a**hole, a direct result of the blacks' long period of mistreatement and discrimation and lack of opportunities, even today. And yes, there is a built-in "lack-of-ambition" factor in view of the past and present.

This problem with minorities is worldwide and it's totally unfair to blame only the Americans for race discrimination. It exists all over and I would even venture,rom personal experience, that generally, blacks are better treated in the U.S. than in most other countries. But as per the US and the rest of the world, there is much work left to be done.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, whoa, won't work. Distortion is your forte, as is fabrication like the 4,000, 2,500 and 2,000 numbers, totally made-up and no reply when I ask for proof. YOU said AFRICAN to describe freeloaders. I didn't. Was that meant as a compliment? And I said "Nothing even remotely racist in that?" I merely asked. Touchy, are we? And what is this about African being a race or not? NOT relevant at all. The "N" word is not a race, but it sure is racist. Better consult an authority on the matter, Rogue.
Oh, btw, damn DJIA is up again today.+ 100. Please englighten us, tell us who or what is responsible for this dire state of affairs. Oh, but US dollar is down against most major currencies. No brainer this one, obviously Obama's fault.
BS jacqazz! You not only misquote and twist other's posts but you also lie. Sorry, sorry, sorry! Your BS has gotten downright comical jacqazz.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BS jacqazz! You not only misquote and twist other's posts but you also lie. Sorry, sorry, sorry! Your BS has gotten downright comical jacqazz.
I showed the distortions. Now show mine or shut up, plain and simple.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS, though more honourable than the likes of Fox, is after viewers. That kind of photos will do it and they'd have no qualms showing them, albeit with a pre-warning.
Do you know at all if perhaps the families of the 4 dead Americans were consulted on the release of those photos? If a close member, your son, brother, father, had been savagely killed by those AlQaeda terrorists, would you like to see them expire on national television? I know I would not.
If that was the only way to show the "truth" of the situation, then yes. In other words, I wouldn't allow it to be covered up like Omammie wants to do. Do you ever catch on to a BSer's game? I don't think so.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More racism filtering out. Only a matter of time now before Justice ha ha Dale calls for lynchings. Get Sheriff Joe to help.
I am calling for lynchings, the White Devils of the DNC, that have kept the black man from going beyond the plantation mindset.
What I can't figure-out, how did the white man get into the plantation mindset, guess that would be from FDR.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed the distortions. Now show mine or shut up, plain and simple.
Uhh....no.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Call it anything you want, we all know you are not a normal human being, your opinion is flawed.
Numerous times have I shown where your opinion is flawed, in fact, too many to count. Now you tell me that MY opinion is flawed. Fair enough, why not? As I've done for you, now it's your turn. Please cite instances or examples where and when my opinion was flawed.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion that the government does anything special for blacks has kept ignorant whites like yourself voting against your economic interest for decades. Itís as if you go through your entire life and never see blacks working.
I suppose living in Kansas would probably give you a retarded view of how the rest lives, but while the black unemployment rate may indeed be 15 percent nationally, I personally donít know any blacks out of work.
I agree that black gang violence and homicides are a national disgrace, but you white folk tend to do a whole years worth of killing at one shooting. LOL
<quoted text>
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, bottom line, Justice ha ha Dale. How many presidential assassinations, how many attemps to assassinate a president in the history of the nation? 7, 8? How many of the assassins or would-be assassins were black? Then, add MLK, RFK, why even Huey Long and George Wallace. You'd think a black would've wanted to kill those two, no?
The higher incidence of black crime is, to anyone with a brain and an a**hole, a direct result of the blacks' long period of mistreatement and discrimation and lack of opportunities, even today. And yes, there is a built-in "lack-of-ambition" factor in view of the past and present.
This problem with minorities is worldwide and it's totally unfair to blame only the Americans for race discrimination. It exists all over and I would even venture,rom personal experience, that generally, blacks are better treated in the U.S. than in most other countries. But as per the US and the rest of the world, there is much work left to be done.
you also proved my point.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous times have I shown where your opinion is flawed, in fact, too many to count. Now you tell me that MY opinion is flawed. Fair enough, why not? As I've done for you, now it's your turn. Please cite instances or examples where and when my opinion was flawed.
as you would say," in fact, too many to count"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a post, any post! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The middle east is going to erupt again. No Utopia on this Earth for those in search of it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
My voice will be heard.
I see the trials and travails of JJJr. as being emblematic of the political disfunct in America.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the only way to show the "truth" of the situation, then yes. In other words, I wouldn't allow it to be covered up like Omammie wants to do. Do you ever catch on to a BSer's game? I don't think so.
Oh I would allow an investigative body or commission to see them, including all officials having a role to play in finding out the truth. But on TV or newspapers? Definitively not. Would I want to see the photos if any close member of my family was being murdered? NO. But tha's me. Anyone else might have a different opinion, why not?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh....no.
No? So you can't. Your honesty is so unexpected and yet, refreshing. Thank you . You may go now , eh boy.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‚ÄŹ
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
god, I just love birthers
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you also proved my point.
Your point, my point, being that all important persons, presidents and others, were all assassinated by whites? Okay, thank you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Jock-itch, should be in the basement, designing next summers swimwear for the nudist colonies. That should take him six months!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>as you would say," in fact, too many to count"!
Too many to count in YOUR case. You don't read so well, do you? Join those 2nd grade remedial reading classes. Now, if in your mixed-up sort of way, you meant I had too many to count, it should be easy to come up with a couple. Tell you what. One will do. How's that?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find one single one. You go ahead. Should be easy.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! Jock-itch, should be in the basement, designing next summers swimwear for the nudist colonies. That should take him six months!
Justice ha ha Dale. What a loser. As you cannot read too well, please explain, as Justice, how you manage to get through all those long briefs, argumentations, etc.

Oh, I digress. So you've scrolled Topix from A to Z , can't find anything to report and so you come up with...basement and next year's nude swim suits. I wonder if LRS will do any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,241 - 114,260 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-17 3 min Kuuipo 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min edogxxx 96,034
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tinka 1,032,785
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,005
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min boundary painter 4,024
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 23 min boundary painter 7,546
Abby 4-17 24 min ScarletandOlive 21
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search