BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#129815 Nov 25, 2012
I had to think twice about posting this.

Because of the inherent EVIL that it shows is in the Democrat party ... and ALSO shows the Republicans have NO hope in doing ANYTHING about the Vote FRAUD that was DONE to our party!
==========
Are you ready for this?

Here we go….

There is now compelling and undeniable evidence that MAJOR vote fraud had been perpetrated in the November 2012 Election. See FOTM’s posts chronicling the extensive pervasive fraud by going to our “2012 Election” page below our FOTM masthead, and click on those post links colored neon green.

But our screaming and hollering are to no avail. No one is listening to us. Not even the Republican Party.

Here’s why….

The Republican Party made an agreement 30 years ago with the Democrat Party NOT to ensure voting integrity and NOT to pursue suspected vote fraud.
Yes. You read it correctly.

In fact, legally the GOP cannot ensure voting integrity, nor can it prevent vote fraud.

Here’s the astounding reason, which is kept from the American people.

This all goes back to a lawsuit 31 years ago, in 1981. The following is compiled from an account on The Judicial View, a legal website specializing in court decision research and alerts, and from “Democratic National Committee v Republican National Committee,” Case No. 09-4615.

In 1981, during the gubernatorial election in New Jersey (NJ), a lawsuit was brought against the RNC, the NJ Republican State Committee (RSC), and three individuals (John A. Kelly, Ronald Kaufman, and Alex Hurtado), accusing them of violating the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (VRA), 42 U.S.C.§§ 1971, 1973, and the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.
=======
Surprise! The judge who denied the RNC’s appeal to “vacate” the 1982 Consent Decree is an Obama appointee, Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.

This election was stolen by the Democrats via vote fraud. Despite all the evidence of fraud, the Republican Party has been strangely silent about it.

Now you know why.

I’ll leave you with one last, even more disturbing thought:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129816 Nov 25, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean waitresses think they are above god?
Bathroom attendants must be megalomaniacs.
Could be!! I don't tip!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129817 Nov 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no mention of not being subject to a foreign power in the US Constitution, and the meaning of the word "jurisdiction" in the 14th Amendment refers to the territory of the USA.
Have you ever been correct in your entire miserable life? Now hush.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129818 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what you think of me. President Obama is President for another four years regardless of birfoon moaning and whining and no matter what you think of me.
Don't be so proud of voting for an idiot twice! LMAO

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#129819 Nov 25, 2012
There was definitely fraud in this election....the black man is a fraud and phony.
We are in a sad state and need to wake up before it is too late!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Somerville, MA

#129820 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so proud of voting for an idiot twice! LMAO
Moaning, whining, and name calling will not change the fact that Mittens lost and President Obama won.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129821 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Moaning, whining, and name calling will not change the fact that Mittens lost and President Obama won.
No moaning, whining or name calling. It's not name calling when it's true. That was a bit of advice for you slopuke. Say, why do you boast of Omammie's re-election as some sort of personal achievement? Do you constantly walk around with a woody for him? LMAO!!!

Somerville, MA

#129822 Nov 25, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
There was definitely fraud in this election....the black man is a fraud and phony.
Eight years of moaning and whining is unhealthy. Mittens lost. Get over it.

Somerville, MA

#129823 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No moaning, whining or name calling. It's not name calling when it's true. That was a bit of advice for you slopuke. Say, why do you boast of Omammie's re-election as some sort of personal achievement? Do you constantly walk around with a woody for him? LMAO!!!
Moan, whine, piss, moan, whine, piss ....
What a sorry sod.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129824 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Eight years of moaning and whining is unhealthy. Mittens lost. Get over it.
In case of an erection lasting 8 years.......CHOP IT OFF! Here, I think you can handle it with these tweezers. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129825 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Moan, whine, piss, moan, whine, piss ....
What a sorry sod.
Chin Dribbler, how is Omammie's re-election a personal achievement for you? HaHaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129826 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Moan, whine, piss, moan, whine, piss ....
What a sorry sod.
The sorry sod is in the White House (temporarily)! LMAO

Somerville, MA

#129827 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The sorry sod is in the White House (temporarily)! LMAO
Correct, temporary. His term ends Jan 2016. Get over it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129828 Nov 25, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
Be prepared.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... .

Somerville, MA

#129829 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Chin Dribbler, how is Omammie's re-election a personal achievement for you? HaHaHaHa
Name calling will not change reality. Get over it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129830 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, temporary. His term ends Jan 2016. Get over it.
Or anytime between now and then!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129831 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling will not change reality. Get over it.
Chin Dribbler, how is Omammie's re-election a personal achievement for you? LMAO!!

Bristol, CT

#129832 Nov 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Chin Dribbler, how is Omammie's re-election a personal achievement for you? LMAO!!
More pointless name calling. Get a life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129833 Nov 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Be prepared.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
Well I'm sure all gun owners will just line up and hand them over. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129834 Nov 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>More pointless name calling. Get a life.
Act like you have one and answer the question. Is it too difficult for you? Why do you boast of Omammie's re-election as if it's some personal achievement for you? LMAO!!! You mean to tell me the Biologist (LMAO), Chemist (LMAO), Patent Pusher (LMAO) can't answer a simple question like this? You must be very ashamed, no? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min OzRitz 52,844
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min OzRitz 1,219,664
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! 4 hr Professor Fate 8
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,199
abby 4-24 7 hr Michael Satterfield 17
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,671
Amy 4-24 9 hr Julie 12
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]