BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
114,201 - 114,220 of 177,276 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, what had the inflation rate been in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? If it is 2% per year the first year would be 102%, the second year would be 104.04%, the third year 106.12% the forth year 108.24 and at the end of the fifth year it would be 110.40% so a DJIA would be inflation corrected from 14,164 to 15,637!!!! Using the 2012 high, sop far, of 13,610, we are still 2,000 points from just breaking even! Again, this is the longest stock market correction since the correction of October 1929 which took 15 years to correct!
No, not every drop and not most of the drops but what the presidents says and does, does have an impact of the daily stock market activity.
You wrote : "No, not every drop and not most of the drops but what the presidents says and does, does have an impact of the daily stock market activity. " .Okay, then please credit him for this week's huge rise in the DJIA. That would be fair as you lambasted him for last week's dip, for the dip days after his election victory and following his economics speech. Fair is fair, no?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Libtards never understand Cause and Effect. In 1981 I supervised an airfield service section and my first female soldier and in just a few months she became ... pregnant so I had to council her. And she said she did not know how she got pregnant! I don't think it was by immaculate conception!!!
Like I said, Libtards don't seem to understand cause and effect. You get naked with a person of the opposite sex, someone is likely to get knocked up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that 100% third-generation African-American person in the U.S. has some "white" blood in him, don't you? And about 50% of all Eyro-Americans have some black-African blood in them, don't you.
What makes a person "black" in America has nothing to do with skin color. Justice Clarence Thomas is NOT black but Obama and Bill Clinton are!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming my post. OMG, what a microscopic study that was. Julius Streicher would be proud.
Then you agree that a persons "blackness" (or "whiteness") has nothing to do with the color of his skin? In other words, Pres. Obama is blacker than Justice Thomas!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards never understand Cause and Effect. In 1981 I supervised an airfield service section and my first female soldier and in just a few months she became ... pregnant so I had to council her. And she said she did not know how she got pregnant! I don't think it was by immaculate conception!!!
Like I said, Libtards don't seem to understand cause and effect. You get naked with a person of the opposite sex, someone is likely to get knocked up!
Misogynistic pre-historic mindset. Maybe she didn't know who got her pregnant, and I'm willing to bet whoever got her in that state has no clue either. But he gets to carry on, right? Maybe even gets promoted. And who said she wasn't raped, and is forced to keep quiet about it, as has happened to tens of thousands of female military, as we are finding out now?

So easy to make a hasty judgement based on gender, isn't it? Specially when that gender is female.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that 100% third-generation African-American person in the U.S. has some "white" blood in him, don't you? And about 50% of all Eyro-Americans have some black-African blood in them, don't you.
What makes a person "black" in America has nothing to do with skin color. Justice Clarence Thomas is NOT black but Obama and Bill Clinton are!
<quoted text>
Then you agree that a persons "blackness" (or "whiteness") has nothing to do with the color of his skin? In other words, Pres. Obama is blacker than Justice Thomas!!!
You just carry on, regardless. Can't stop, can you? I don't give a hoot about colour, race, their politics, sexual preferences, etc. I'm far from perfect, I'm human and will trip too. I admit, but I try to judge people according to their heart and mind. Period. Can't you do that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Misogynistic pre-historic mindset. Maybe she didn't know who got her pregnant, and I'm willing to bet whoever got her in that state has no clue either. But he gets to carry on, right? Maybe even gets promoted. And who said she wasn't raped, and is forced to keep quiet about it, as has happened to tens of thousands of female military, as we are finding out now?
So easy to make a hasty judgement based on gender, isn't it? Specially when that gender is female.
First of all I did not ask her who or how. She just said she was pregnant and didn't know how. Oh, she did get an abortion but that was her decisions. I ran into her a few years later at Fort Hood, TX and she was married and had a small child.
And she noticed me and approached me. Maybe because I took care of my soldiers when she knew me in Korea. Notice I did not mention her race, skin, color, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

$85K a year for a baker?

What The Media Won’t Tell Us About The Union That Killed Hostess
NOVEMBER 23, 2012 BY DR. KEVIN "COACH" COLLINS

In perfect “Animal Farm” style, the upper leadership of this criminal gang pulls down from two to three times what the average worker they “represent” makes for actually working for a living. For instance, Frank Hurt (a name you couldn’t make up) makes $262,654.00 to “guard the interests” of his members who make about $85,000 a year, which itself is $35,000 more than the average salary for workers across America.
Since 2002, the membership of the BCTW&GMU has fallen by more than 32,000. This is not surprising because while there are no available data after 2009, during the period between 2002 and 2009, an average of more than one workplace a month decertified this monster by direct vote of the workers involved. There you have the reason the unions want “Card Check.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-the-med...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just carry on, regardless. Can't stop, can you? I don't give a hoot about colour, race, their politics, sexual preferences, etc. I'm far from perfect, I'm human and will trip too. I admit, but I try to judge people according to their heart and mind. Period. Can't you do that?
Sure can. Obama is a con artist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

What The Media Won’t Tell Us About The Union That Killed Hostess; NOVEMBER 23, 2012 BY DR. KEVIN "COACH" COLLINS
In perfect “Animal Farm” style, the upper leadership of this criminal gang pulls down from two to three times what the average worker they “represent” makes for actually working for a living. For instance, Frank Hurt (a name you couldn’t make up) makes $262,654.00 to “guard the interests” of his members who make about $85,000 a year, which itself is $35,000 more than the average salary for workers across America.
Since 2002, the membership of the BCTW&GMU has fallen by more than 32,000. This is not surprising because while there are no available data after 2009, during the period between 2002 and 2009, an average of more than one workplace a month decertified this monster by direct vote of the workers involved. There you have the reason the unions want “Card Check.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-the-med...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 2 : Still playing hookey, are you? And yet, those grade 2 remedical reading classes could do you so much good. Too bad. Now read this slowly, as I am typing slowly for you. Tell Rogue that "The Pres. doesn't make the market go up and down.". I've been tellng him this ad infinitum. But, as you no doubt unclearly refer to the 4-year rise in the DJIA, the said 100% rise IS due to Obama, make no mistake about that. Long-term stock market bullishness is a direct result of the administration's economic policies. Always Long term I said, not short or medium like your buddy Rogue maintains.
Playing hookey? Nutball. "Tell Rogue"? You trying to tell me what the F to do? I do believe you to be burned out. 4 years is long term? LMAO Whacko!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No, not every drop and not most of the drops but what the presidents says and does, does have an impact of the daily stock market activity. " .Okay, then please credit him for this week's huge rise in the DJIA. That would be fair as you lambasted him for last week's dip, for the dip days after his election victory and following his economics speech. Fair is fair, no?
Already told you jacqazz. This latest uptick is due to economic news out of Germany.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Libtards claim that the Great Depression ended in 1933 however there are still a few sources that tell it straight.
You see, for the Great Depression to not end in 1933 but continue until the end of 1941 only proves that FDR's management of the economy was one big failure and we all know that Libtards will never admit to having failed economy.
And Obama is not exception. That is why the economy is still in the tank. They blame it on Bush when it is they who aggravated the recovery. Yep, FDR turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression and it was Obama who turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession!

Wall Street Crash of 1929.

Crowd gathering on Wall Street after the 1929 crash.
The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as the Great Crash and the Stock Market Crash of 1929, began in late October 1929 and was the most devastating stock market crash in the history of the United States, when taking into consideration the full extent and duration of its fallout.[1] The crash signaled the beginning of the 10-year Great Depression that affected all Western industrialized countries[2] and did not end in the United States until the onset of American mobilization for World War II at the end of 1941.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Cras...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing hookey? Nutball. "Tell Rogue"? You trying to tell me what the F to do? I do believe you to be burned out. 4 years is long term? LMAO Whacko!
8 years.EIGHT. Having a hard time coming to terms with those extra 4 years, aren't you? Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
With you and Justice ha ha Dale, I have much to be stuck up about. You make it so easy. Larry the stooge would act stuck-up with you two.
You mean I have the power to make you stuck up? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Already told you jacqazz. This latest uptick is due to economic news out of Germany.
Wast the close-to-4 years uptick of 100%+ also due to Germany? Was last week's drop due to Germany?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you don't get it. Of course it was partly due to Germany's upbeat economic news. Not to Obama. Not for one day. FOUR years , YES. And yes, you keep harping on cause of one-day gain.I've preached your buddy Rogue that the president does not influence,up or down, the market on a daily basis. Tell him that,not me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
8 years.EIGHT. Having a hard time coming to terms with those extra 4 years, aren't you? Ha ha.
What happened to the 4 years you posted about? Can't change horses midstream, dodo bird. You really do need professional help. What ever made you think the world revolves around you? LMAO!!! You're delusional.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards claim that the Great Depression ended in 1933 however there are still a few sources that tell it straight.
You see, for the Great Depression to not end in 1933 but continue until the end of 1941 only proves that FDR's management of the economy was one big failure and we all know that Libtards will never admit to having failed economy.
And Obama is not exception. That is why the economy is still in the tank. They blame it on Bush when it is they who aggravated the recovery. Yep, FDR turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression and it was Obama who turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession!
Wall Street Crash of 1929.
Crowd gathering on Wall Street after the 1929 crash.
The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as the Great Crash and the Stock Market Crash of 1929, began in late October 1929 and was the most devastating stock market crash in the history of the United States, when taking into consideration the full extent and duration of its fallout.[1] The crash signaled the beginning of the 10-year Great Depression that affected all Western industrialized countries[2] and did not end in the United States until the onset of American mobilization for World War II at the end of 1941.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Cras...
I'm not going to bother going back a year, but it's YOU who claimed a long time ago that the great depression ended in 1933 or 34, whatever. Of all the so-called "libtards",(Rogue, tm reg'd) who post here, none has ever maintained that it ended in 1933. Not one. You, yes. And that it ended at the end of 1941 is also news to me. Couldn't have been on account of the war, you had not yet joined.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean I have the power to make you stuck up? LMAO!!!
Not quite. The demeanour to make me, and most of all, Larry the stooge, stuck up. It's what you possess in ample quantity, the capacity to make people, ALL people, feel superior and tehrefore stuck up. Now that you've shown us, once more, how that is done, don't you feel you should give up? Did I ever tell you that you just don't measure up? Oops, yes, I have.
Jeffy

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite. The demeanour to make me, and most of all, Larry the stooge, stuck up. It's what you possess in ample quantity, the capacity to make people, ALL people, feel superior and tehrefore stuck up. Now that you've shown us, once more, how that is done, don't you feel you should give up? Did I ever tell you that you just don't measure up? Oops, yes, I have.
Going for Retard of the year again, I see.
Don't sweat it, you're a natural.
You've got it in the bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Hey Stupid 1,099,348
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 46,281
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 68,341
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Sublime1 97,900
Abby 8/24/14 54 min RACE 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,925
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bye Bye USA 49,420
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago