BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129688 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just carry on, regardless. Can't stop, can you? I don't give a hoot about colour, race, their politics, sexual preferences, etc. I'm far from perfect, I'm human and will trip too. I admit, but I try to judge people according to their heart and mind. Period. Can't you do that?
Sure can. Obama is a con artist!

Location hidden

#129689 Nov 24, 2012
What The Media Won’t Tell Us About The Union That Killed Hostess; NOVEMBER 23, 2012 BY DR. KEVIN "COACH" COLLINS
In perfect “Animal Farm” style, the upper leadership of this criminal gang pulls down from two to three times what the average worker they “represent” makes for actually working for a living. For instance, Frank Hurt (a name you couldn’t make up) makes $262,654.00 to “guard the interests” of his members who make about $85,000 a year, which itself is $35,000 more than the average salary for workers across America.
Since 2002, the membership of the BCTW&GMU has fallen by more than 32,000. This is not surprising because while there are no available data after 2009, during the period between 2002 and 2009, an average of more than one workplace a month decertified this monster by direct vote of the workers involved. There you have the reason the unions want “Card Check.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-the-med...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129690 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 2 : Still playing hookey, are you? And yet, those grade 2 remedical reading classes could do you so much good. Too bad. Now read this slowly, as I am typing slowly for you. Tell Rogue that "The Pres. doesn't make the market go up and down.". I've been tellng him this ad infinitum. But, as you no doubt unclearly refer to the 4-year rise in the DJIA, the said 100% rise IS due to Obama, make no mistake about that. Long-term stock market bullishness is a direct result of the administration's economic policies. Always Long term I said, not short or medium like your buddy Rogue maintains.
Playing hookey? Nutball. "Tell Rogue"? You trying to tell me what the F to do? I do believe you to be burned out. 4 years is long term? LMAO Whacko!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129691 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No, not every drop and not most of the drops but what the presidents says and does, does have an impact of the daily stock market activity. " .Okay, then please credit him for this week's huge rise in the DJIA. That would be fair as you lambasted him for last week's dip, for the dip days after his election victory and following his economics speech. Fair is fair, no?
Already told you jacqazz. This latest uptick is due to economic news out of Germany.

Location hidden

#129692 Nov 24, 2012
Libtards claim that the Great Depression ended in 1933 however there are still a few sources that tell it straight.
You see, for the Great Depression to not end in 1933 but continue until the end of 1941 only proves that FDR's management of the economy was one big failure and we all know that Libtards will never admit to having failed economy.
And Obama is not exception. That is why the economy is still in the tank. They blame it on Bush when it is they who aggravated the recovery. Yep, FDR turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression and it was Obama who turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession!

Wall Street Crash of 1929.

Crowd gathering on Wall Street after the 1929 crash.
The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as the Great Crash and the Stock Market Crash of 1929, began in late October 1929 and was the most devastating stock market crash in the history of the United States, when taking into consideration the full extent and duration of its fallout.[1] The crash signaled the beginning of the 10-year Great Depression that affected all Western industrialized countries[2] and did not end in the United States until the onset of American mobilization for World War II at the end of 1941.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Cras...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129693 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing hookey? Nutball. "Tell Rogue"? You trying to tell me what the F to do? I do believe you to be burned out. 4 years is long term? LMAO Whacko!
8 years.EIGHT. Having a hard time coming to terms with those extra 4 years, aren't you? Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129694 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
With you and Justice ha ha Dale, I have much to be stuck up about. You make it so easy. Larry the stooge would act stuck-up with you two.
You mean I have the power to make you stuck up? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129695 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Already told you jacqazz. This latest uptick is due to economic news out of Germany.
Wast the close-to-4 years uptick of 100%+ also due to Germany? Was last week's drop due to Germany?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129696 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you don't get it. Of course it was partly due to Germany's upbeat economic news. Not to Obama. Not for one day. FOUR years , YES. And yes, you keep harping on cause of one-day gain.I've preached your buddy Rogue that the president does not influence,up or down, the market on a daily basis. Tell him that,not me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129699 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
8 years.EIGHT. Having a hard time coming to terms with those extra 4 years, aren't you? Ha ha.
What happened to the 4 years you posted about? Can't change horses midstream, dodo bird. You really do need professional help. What ever made you think the world revolves around you? LMAO!!! You're delusional.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129700 Nov 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards claim that the Great Depression ended in 1933 however there are still a few sources that tell it straight.
You see, for the Great Depression to not end in 1933 but continue until the end of 1941 only proves that FDR's management of the economy was one big failure and we all know that Libtards will never admit to having failed economy.
And Obama is not exception. That is why the economy is still in the tank. They blame it on Bush when it is they who aggravated the recovery. Yep, FDR turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression and it was Obama who turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession!
The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as the Great Crash and the Stock Market Crash of 1929, began in late October 1929 and was the most devastating stock market crash in the history of the United States, when taking into consideration the full extent and duration of its fallout.[1] The crash signaled the beginning of the 10-year Great Depression that affected all Western industrialized countries[2] and did not end in the United States until the onset of American mobilization for World War II at the end of 1941.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Cras...
I'm not going to bother going back a year, but it's YOU who claimed a long time ago that the great depression ended in 1933 or 34, whatever. Of all the so-called "libtards",(Rogue, tm reg'd) who post here, none has ever maintained that it ended in 1933. Not one. You, yes. And that it ended at the end of 1941 is also news to me. Couldn't have been on account of the war, you had not yet joined.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129701 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean I have the power to make you stuck up? LMAO!!!
Not quite. The demeanour to make me, and most of all, Larry the stooge, stuck up. It's what you possess in ample quantity, the capacity to make people, ALL people, feel superior and tehrefore stuck up. Now that you've shown us, once more, how that is done, don't you feel you should give up? Did I ever tell you that you just don't measure up? Oops, yes, I have.
Jeffy

Clifton, NJ

#129702 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite. The demeanour to make me, and most of all, Larry the stooge, stuck up. It's what you possess in ample quantity, the capacity to make people, ALL people, feel superior and tehrefore stuck up. Now that you've shown us, once more, how that is done, don't you feel you should give up? Did I ever tell you that you just don't measure up? Oops, yes, I have.
Going for Retard of the year again, I see.
Don't sweat it, you're a natural.
You've got it in the bag.

Location hidden

#129703 Nov 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Cras ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to bother going back a year, but it's YOU who claimed a long time ago that the great depression ended in 1933 or 34, whatever. Of all the so-called "libtards",(Rogue, tm reg'd) who post here, none has ever maintained that it ended in 1933. Not one. You, yes. And that it ended at the end of 1941 is also news to me. Couldn't have been on account of the war, you had not yet joined.
Sorry, you have a serious case of revisionist memory.
Ah, in most of the world the Great Recession ended in 1938-39 but a lot of those countries that did recover at that time were not involved in the war.
If you recall we had a recession in the middle of the Great Depression in 1938. Maybe it was the recession that extended America's Great Depression and that recession was caused by .... FDR's progressive agenda.
Oh, in 1933 when our unemployment hit 25%, Europe's was half that. And we we the cause the the world wide great Depression. I don't blame it all on FDR because Hoover started to increase tariffs in an attempt to keep jobs in America but the other countries retaliated.
It was not until just before WWII that those tariffs were lifted and that is what caused the U.S. to recover ..... two years after Europe did.
Grand Birther

United States

#129707 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you will. I have the power and you don't! LMAO!!!
Power?

You're a really weak Internet troll. You've posted more !!!!!s than actual words. Moreover, when pressed, you can't even support your dim views.

Weak.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129709 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you will. I have the power and you don't! LMAO!!!
Why should I deny it? You are so stupid that you boast of the power of looking so dumb that people feel naturally superior and therefore stuck up. Oh, I just realised that you don't know what stuck up means.
Grand Birther

United States

#129711 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got the power! Apparently, I also have the power to make you an azz. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Time to change your Depends Bladder Splatter. You've never expressed a view moron.
Wow, LRbirfoon again fails miserably at trolling.

Weak.
LRS

United States

#129714 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Spatter, just learn to admit it like jacqazz has. You're an azzhole. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Bayou Billy, I noticed that you've been the only person posting all day throughout the holiday.

That's so weak.
Jeffy

Clifton, NJ

#129715 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to tell us some more about jacqazz (jacques)?
Not much to tell really. Jacques is a WYSIWYG "what you see is what you get" poster. He competes against himself every year for the Retard of the year award. He always wins.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#129717 Nov 24, 2012
President Obama is President. Re-elected by "We the People."

"Dunham's father, Stanley, enlisted in the service and marched across Europe in Patton's army."
http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-...

Birfoons are unAmerican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,153,080
Deat Abby 12-16 3 min edogxxx 52
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 min Go Blue Forever 20
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 25 min africhaiti 1
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 3 hr Rest of the story 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST