BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,710)

Showing posts 114,181 - 114,200 of173,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country has reached record poverty since Obama was elected in 2008. Economic indicators had reached record depths and will continue to sink as long as Obama is in office. We have a shrinking middle class and a fool in the White House who laughs about it.
<quoted text>
And what was the poverty rates for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Are they going down .... or are they going UP?
Things are NOT getting better. The news high light for this article is thing aren't as bad!!! And there is at least a 50% we will be back in recession early next year and whom will you blame then? BUSH!!!
Poverty rate doesn’t rise in 2012
Median household income drops; earnings gap widens
The U.S. Census Bureau reported some positive figures for the economy Wednesday, saying the poverty rate remained steady for the first time in three years and that the pool of Americans without health insurance diminished slightly, but the news was tempered with a decline in median household income and increases in income disparity since last year.
Together, the findings offer a picture of a national economy that is recovering from the 2007-2009 recession — albeit slowly.
“The good news about this year is that the bad news isn’t quite so bad,” said Richard Burkhauser, an economics professor at Cornell University.
Read more: Poverty rate doesn’t rise in 2012 - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
The years 2007 and 2008 were just a harbinger of things to come, Rogue. GWB's disastrous legacy was not unlike a tsunami, in that the earthquake's effect were to follow, they were not immediate. Poverty rate was holding steady until the fall of 2008, as the forces of GWB's inept administration and lack of oversight triggered the recession, with its wave of poverty to follow. Not easy to fix it, 4 years were not enough as Europe and parts of Asia also felt the effect of YOUR GWB-created tsunami. On November 8, and against all your skewed polls, Rogue and company, the people of the United States voted to continue Obama's economic and other policies, and soundly rejected "offshore" Romney's ridiculous campaign promises. Get used to it, acknowledge it, live with it, carry on and hope situation continues improving.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No rational human being would blame Obama for what happened under Bush’s watch Mr. Lairs. Obama will be judged on how well he cleans up Bush’s mess, but Bush will forever be blamed for creating the mess.
It will be the same song a hundred years from now so you may as well get used to it.
No rational human being would blame Bush for what happened under Obama’s watch either, Poopoo stain.
Do you blame Bush for the loss of our AAA credit rating?
Do you blame Bush for Obama spending 6 Trillion dollars that we don't have as well?
Do you blame Bush for Obama's nationalizing of the U.S. healthcare system too?
I guess you give a pass to the DemoKKKrats in Congress who really created this mess in 2007 and 2008, huh?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it!
Yes, hammer head hit both your silly thumbs smack on, simultaneously. ha ha. Justice (ha ha Dale) and LSR (Low slug redneck).The most undynamic duo.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is destroying our country. Obama stole 617 billion dollars from Medicare. Obama cut hundreds of millions from social security - basically stealing from the most vulnerable - retired people living on fixed income. Obama has done nothing for working families - he is raising taxes on the hardest working people while giving more and more tax money to rich union leaders,bureaucrats,and lawyers. Obama lies to us every day,he is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens because he used Fast and Furious as a tool to pus his radical left wing agenda. He is responsible for the death of an Ambassador and other American's because he wanted to pretend that he was greater than God. Obama is despicable. Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to our country, and tens of million of ObamaZombies voted for him again. What are they thinking?
Ove 130 words, and each one a fabrication or a lie. Or better yet, a twisted hope that all is true, if only to spite this impostor in the WHITE House. "Eh boy, watcha doin' in that thar WHITE House?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poopo, this graff stops at 2009 when the poverty rate was 14.3% and the actual number of people in poverty was 43.6 MILLION. And in 2011 the rate is up to 15.1% and 46.2 MILLION Americans now live below the poverty level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_poverty_ ...
And you seem to think things are getting better. By which standard?
<quoted text>
I certainly do! You think we are better off since Obama became president when there is a higher PERCENTAGE of people now living under poverty!!! Yep, by almost any standard we were far off better under Bush than under Obama.
And just like FDR who turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression, Obama turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession. Instead of concentrating on the economy Obama concentrated of his loony-lefty progressive agenda.
<quoted text>
First of all, Pres. Hoover aggravated the Depression before FDR became president. Next, in stead of fixing Hoovers mistakes FDR promoted his radical progressive agenda.
Why did the Supreme Court decide that the NRA was unconstitutional?
I assume you know what NRA I am talking about!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Recover...
So you are sticking by your statement that 25% unemployment is a 'run-of-the-mill' depression? That is just plain crazy. Demonstrates how very little you know.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still living in S.D.?
Oh, that is right, you are a self-admitted LIAR!
Nuff said.
I spend most of my time in CA. Is that a problem for you? Too bad!

'self-admitted LIAR'? What's that all about? More birther fantasy? Probably!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that 100% third-generation African-American person in the U.S. has some "white" blood in him, don't you? And about 50% of all Eyro-Americans have some black-African blood in them, don't you.
What makes a person "black" in America has nothing to do with skin color. Justice Clarence Thomas is NOT black but Obama and Bill Clinton are!
Yet another 'gem' from the Lifer.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Big Red wrote:
Its hard to believe that there are still ignorant uninformed birthers out there.
Will you admit your own ignorance?

Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.

We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
None of those copies, including the digital copy, were created by Hawaii DOH!

Obama and his minions are responsible for that error and missing seal!

SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.

You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hammer head hit both your silly thumbs smack on, simultaneously. ha ha. Justice (ha ha Dale) and LSR (Low slug redneck).The most undynamic duo.
Now that would be a pretty cool trick, no? If the hammer is in one hand,.....nevermind it's too far over your head. Goofball. Run get me a left-handed screwdriver will ya? I've come to the conclusion there is not a shred of hope for you jacqazz. Life lesson #1 for jacqazz: No one likes a stuck up azzhole.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you admit your own ignorance?
Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.
We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
None of those copies, including the digital copy, were created by Hawaii DOH!
Obama and his minions are responsible for that error and missing seal!
SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.
You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
Sorry, birther fool, no birth cert is required.....besides, it's already been released anyway.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One look at how they treat this president should give them a clue as to how the average black fairs in this country, but I suppose to them ignorance is a blessing.
They all pretend to “believe in equality” and equal opportunity until Obama won the 08 election. Now upon reflection they’re not at all sure equality is all it’s cracked up to be. LOL…….. As Romney said,“no one ever asked to see my birth certificate”
Blacks and other minorities are "fine" and are good guys to people like Rogue and his ilk, AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN LINE, AND DO NOT AFFIRM THEIR RIGHTS. In other words, speak when spoken to. And Obama, and you are so right, Poppo, he crossed the line, DARED to become president. Wow. Fortunately, not all is bad, as the majority of whites in the US are fair people, and many voted for him. I will, however reiterate, based on my personal experiences, that blacks are better treated in the US than almost anywhere else. Many blacks have been elected at all levels, which is a phenomenon you hardly see in any other country. Add to that more and morer successful black business people and community leaders, etc. And birther-like groups,thanks to education, are declining daily , thank god.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>He is so full of himself, it would even turn a libs stomach, that would trake an act of God!! We can't even fart, without him sticking his nose in it, this time he got the farts and the shit.
Do you remember the pencil-neck in high school, that always had his hand in the air, when a queastion was asked. Oh, me, me, me!!!
The boy needs some help.
YOU nailed it. The guy who could always answer in class! YOU could NEVER answer, and became resentful. This resentment would grow, not diminish as the years went by. In school, you and your ilk would bully the smart "pencil-neck" types, believing physical superiority was way better than the intellectual kind. Being older now, you can no longer bully, so you resort to crass and vulgar language, like above (fart, shit).Like I said in my just-previous post, education is eradicating loser-birther like you and your comrades. But prejudice is hard to conquer, and you will not change, only the new ones can.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This latest uptick is due to economic news out of Germany. What did Omammie do between '09 and now to cause this rise jacqazz? Printing more money certainly doesn't help. Credit Rating drop (twice) doesn't help either. Regulating small businesses right out of business surely didn't help. Taking us further into debt didn't help. So, I really don't see what he's done to influence the market as you suggest.
Goit it, got all that (above). Then why the hurry to blame him when the DJIA tanks?

Incidentally,È

-Unemployment is down from 10.5 to 8%;
-Manufacturing and output are both upè
-The big three are saved, there is still an auto industry in the US;
-Trade deficit is inching down;
-Domestic oil production is up, imports are way down;
-Withrawal from disastrous Iraq, soon to withdraw from equally disastrous Afghanistan;
-A semblance of universal health care plan, would've been better if not for GOP foot-dragging;
-Extraction of $27 billion from BP (rogue says : "Poor BP") for damage to Gulf - a landmark, if you compare to Bush sr Exxon Valdez
-Death of Osama bin Laden and many of his lieutenants. Was GWB's goald, all achieved by Obama;
-Stiffer regulations of wall street, stock brokers, banks, corporations.

And the list goes on and on. All this in dire economic times and unsettled Europe and Asia.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes the president does. When Obama gave his White House press conference just a week ago the stock market jumped downward within minutes.
Again, In October 2007 the DJIA peaked at 14,164. Taking into account inflation that is equivalent to about 15,500 TODAY. The average stock market correction is 12-18 months and we are 61 months into this one and we are now where near 14,164 much less the inflation corrected 15,500.
And I say if it was not for Obama pushing his radical progressive agenda we would have fully recovered from that correct TWO YEAR AGO!!!
Any improvement in the economy has been in spite of Obama!
You tie inflation to the stock market, even when said stock market is up 100%? To you, had the stock market risen to 20,000 instead of 14,164, you still would have claimed it should've been 22,000 with added inflation factored in. Do you realise how ridiculous your contention is, and how it would earn you an F Minus in high school home economics?

Yes, the Dow went down after his speech. What did I say? There you go again. A momentary drop, he gets the blame. Then, as we saw this last week, UP IT GOES. If you're gonna blame Obama for daily drops in the DJIA, you'll have to credit him when it rises, no?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men"
Winston Churchill
Do you know the U.S. Navy has a ship named after him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Winston_S._C... (DDG-81)
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, you're not even amusing. Not even a little.
1. Ah, you're a mindreader again
2. The Pres. doesn't make the market go up and down.
3. Unemployment - still stinks
4. Many Muslims in the Middle East are upset with Obama. Love your last one though; "the way he pushed Morsi into arranging a cease-fire". You have no idea who did what! You're just FOS jacqazz.
Number 2 : Still playing hookey, are you? And yet, those grade 2 remedical reading classes could do you so much good. Too bad. Now read this slowly, as I am typing slowly for you. Tell Rogue that "The Pres. doesn't make the market go up and down.". I've been tellng him this ad infinitum. But, as you no doubt unclearly refer to the 4-year rise in the DJIA, the said 100% rise IS due to Obama, make no mistake about that. Long-term stock market bullishness is a direct result of the administration's economic policies. Always Long term I said, not short or medium like your buddy Rogue maintains.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You tie inflation to the stock market, even when said stock market is up 100%? To you, had the stock market risen to 20,000 instead of 14,164, you still would have claimed it should've been 22,000 with added inflation factored in. Do you realise how ridiculous your contention is, and how it would earn you an F Minus in high school home economics?
Yes, the Dow went down after his speech. What did I say? There you go again. A momentary drop, he gets the blame. Then, as we saw this last week, UP IT GOES. If you're gonna blame Obama for daily drops in the DJIA, you'll have to credit him when it rises, no?
Ah, what had the inflation rate been in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? If it is 2% per year the first year would be 102%, the second year would be 104.04%, the third year 106.12% the forth year 108.24 and at the end of the fifth year it would be 110.40% so a DJIA would be inflation corrected from 14,164 to 15,637!!!! Using the 2012 high, sop far, of 13,610, we are still 2,000 points from just breaking even! Again, this is the longest stock market correction since the correction of October 1929 which took 15 years to correct!
No, not every drop and not most of the drops but what the presidents says and does, does have an impact of the daily stock market activity.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that 100% third-generation African-American person in the U.S. has some "white" blood in him, don't you? And about 50% of all Eyro-Americans have some black-African blood in them, don't you.
What makes a person "black" in America has nothing to do with skin color. Justice Clarence Thomas is NOT black but Obama and Bill Clinton are!
Thank you for confirming my post. OMG, what a microscopic study that was. Julius Streicher would be proud.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No rational human being would blame Bush for what happened under Obama’s watch either, Poopoo stain.
Do you blame Bush for the loss of our AAA credit rating?
Do you blame Bush for Obama spending 6 Trillion dollars that we don't have as well?
Do you blame Bush for Obama's nationalizing of the U.S. healthcare system too?
I guess you give a pass to the DemoKKKrats in Congress who really created this mess in 2007 and 2008, huh?
A resounding YES to the first two questions and no possible reply to the last one which makes no sense.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that would be a pretty cool trick, no? If the hammer is in one hand,.....nevermind it's too far over your head. Goofball. Run get me a left-handed screwdriver will ya? I've come to the conclusion there is not a shred of hope for you jacqazz. Life lesson #1 for jacqazz: No one likes a stuck up azzhole.
With you and Justice ha ha Dale, I have much to be stuck up about. You make it so easy. Larry the stooge would act stuck-up with you two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,181 - 114,200 of173,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,641
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min boundary painter 4,488
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 min boundary painter 1,407
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min boundary painter 1,189
Amy July 12 11 min Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Midlothian Composer 97,446
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 20 min joey 35
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT