BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129628 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! His views are no different than any other democrat. There is but one only difference.
You are right! Where is Robin Hood and his merry men? Hell, they are having a party with your taxes, while 14%+ of your people are unemployed. Ain't that just great!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129629 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
No answer was needed pops. You just proved you're racist again!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129630 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! His views are no different than any other democrat. There is but one only difference.
Only one problem, he has more white slaves, than he do black, how are you going to compete.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129631 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
and the difference, would be?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129632 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Mr. Liars, do you make over $200,000 a year? The only taxes that will affect you are the tan tax and the smoking tax. May I suggest you avoid both by sun tanning and not smoking?
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/05/a-bogus-tax-...
I'm not worried about the taxes pops because I can pay them. The people that don't pay their share are those that don't work. Not the wealthy. Why penalize the ones who are paying the most?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129633 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and the difference, would be?
I want to hear this too.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129634 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to hear this too.
So, we are being invaded by space aliens, hell we can kill them, they do not belong to any approved nation, of this earth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129635 Nov 24, 2012
A Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

A Constitutional Republic is the current form of government in the United States. However in recent years, many people have criticized the federal government for moving away from a Constitutional Republic, as defined by the Constitution, and towards a pure democracy

"Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", simply means the US Constitution.

As stated in the Preamble, the Constitution is only for the citizens of the US, aliens are not subjects of, nor subject to its jurisdiction.

The 14th plainly states who are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the Constitution, aliens are not.

Ark was DOA, when the USSC tired to change the meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this can only be accomplished through an amendment.

Obama was born subject to a foreign power, this condition has never changed during his life, he was never naturalized.

Just a little reminder, your president is not the president of the "United States of America"!

As Terri always put it, Obama is," a Natural Born American Citizen", sorry Terri, Ain't no such thing!! Just one of the ways for her to cover his ass and her's, she would never budge off that statement.

Terri, comes and goes. I have told you who she is, no other than the "fight the smear person".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129636 Nov 24, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank but Social Security and Medicare recipients know you’re full of shit as they have not now nor will they lose any benefits under Obama.
Incidentally, it’s 716 billion in reduced Medicare spending not 617 billion. I suppose you’re totally unaware the Ryan budget has the same proposed cuts.
Sure they won't as SS and Medicare will not go bankrupt until AFTER Obama leaves office. But they both will go bankrupt SOONER if Obama had not used his hokey pokey economics.

Location hidden

#129637 Nov 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poopo, this graff stops at 2009 when the poverty rate was 14.3% and the actual number of people in poverty was 43.6 MILLION. And in 2011 the rate is up to 15.1% and 46.2 MILLION Americans now live below the poverty level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_poverty_ ...
And you seem to think things are getting better. By which standard?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poverty: It’s true that “more Americans wake up in poverty than ever before,” as Romney said. But it’s also true that there are more Americans, period.
The poverty rate — that is, the percentage of all Americans in poverty — is nowhere near a record, even for the relatively brief historical period since 1959, when the government first started measuring poverty.
The raw number of individuals in poverty in 2010 was 46.2 million, according to the most recent Census figures. And the poverty rate went up that year to 15.1 percent — the highest since 1993. But as Census noted, that “was 7.3 percentage points lower than the poverty rate in 1959, the first year for which poverty estimates are available.” Furthermore, Census noted that the number in poverty had increased for four consecutive years, so the rise started well before Obama took office.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/romneys-big-...
Gotta point Rogue?
I certainly do! You think we are better off since Obama became president when there is a higher PERCENTAGE of people now living under poverty!!! Yep, by almost any standard we were far off better under Bush than under Obama.
And just like FDR who turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression, Obama turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession. Instead of concentrating on the economy Obama concentrated of his loony-lefty progressive agenda.

Location hidden

#129638 Nov 24, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One look at how they treat this president should give them a clue as to how the average black fairs in this country, but I suppose to them ignorance is a blessing.
They all pretend to “believe in equality” and equal opportunity until Obama won the 08 election. Now upon reflection they’re not at all sure equality is all it’s cracked up to be. LOL…….. As Romney said,“no one ever asked to see my birth certificate”
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What Poopo does not seem to understand is that a significant percentage of blacks have been raised in matriarchal welfare society. Because they were not raised by dads the young black men do not know how to behave as men and young black women do not know who a man should treat her.
People who are raised in the 'Hood', regardless of skin color, are much more likely to commit crimes, get involved in drugs, get murdered, etc. It is a shame what you Libtards have done to poor people.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! One even became president. Go figure.
And Barrack Obama was raised by his .....WHITE Grandparents who did not live in a ghetto. You do know Barrack Obama Junior is half WHITE, don't you?
CB cn see both sides

Warrensburg, MO

#129639 Nov 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poopo, this graff stops at 2009 when the poverty rate was 14.3% and the actual number of people in poverty was 43.6 MILLION. And in 2011 the rate is up to 15.1% and 46.2 MILLION Americans now live below the poverty level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_poverty_ ...
And you seem to think things are getting better. By which standard?
<quoted text>
I certainly do! You think we are better off since Obama became president when there is a higher PERCENTAGE of people now living under poverty!!! Yep, by almost any standard we were far off better under Bush than under Obama.
And just like FDR who turned a run-of-the-mill Depression into the Great Depression, Obama turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession. Instead of concentrating on the economy Obama concentrated of his loony-lefty progressive agenda.
UUUHH, the unemployment percentage under Hoover {commonly known as Hoover days from those who survived} was shown to remain between 22% to 35%, with the unemployment rate under FDR a low of around 18%. This was before the WW2 boom began.

So, your "run-of the-mill recession and depression" theory is ass backwards.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#129640 Nov 24, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You are right! Where is Robin Hood and his merry men? Hell, they are having a party with your taxes, while 14%+ of your people are unemployed. Ain't that just great!!!
I’ll settle for Robin Hood over Romney Hood any day. I prefer my taxes be redistributed to the needy rather than the greedy.

Moreno Valley, CA

#129641 Nov 24, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Only one problem, he has more white slaves, than he do black, how are you going to compete.
As I said before, living in Kansas impedes not only your world view but your national understanding as well.

Census Bureau: Minority births outnumbered whites for first time
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/17/natio...

Moreno Valley, CA

#129642 Nov 24, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about the taxes pops because I can pay them. The people that don't pay their share are those that don't work. Not the wealthy. Why penalize the ones who are paying the most?
Really Mr. Liars? I don’t work yet I still pay my fair share of taxes federal and local; so obviously your assumption is premature to say the least. Even Romney claimed to have paid some taxes. Where was he working? LOL

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#129643 Nov 24, 2012
"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men"

Winston Churchill

Location hidden

#129644 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129645 Nov 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all pissed, nor am I happy either. All I know that if Obama gets his way, the DJIA will drop some more.
If just about anyone else had been president over the past four years the DJIA would probably be over 15,000, the unemployment rate would be under 6%, the housing market would have recovered, etc.
Oh, how is the Arab Spring workin' out for Obama?
1. I know you're praying for a crash and a depression. That'll teach Obama, that usurper;
2. So, with any other president, the DJIA would be over 15,000? As it is, Obama took it from a GWB 6,500 level to over 13,000, a pretty mean feat considering the world is collapsing around him. I suppose, had he pushed it up to 15,000, your target would've been 17,000;
3. Unemployment? He may be late in his projections, I agree. But he's gettin' there;
4. Arab Spring? Why tie Obama to Araba Spring? I think he managed an impossible situation pretty well. Do you believe he should have intervened against the masses in Egypt, in Tunisia? And the way he pushed Morsi into arranging a cease-fire between Hamas and Israel was quite the diplomatic coup, don't you agree?
Big Red

United States

#129646 Nov 24, 2012
Its hard to believe that there are still ignorant uninformed birthers out there.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129647 Nov 24, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And here's a much shorter one by Johantan Swift written 300 years ago. Were birthers active even then?
BIRTHERS, definition of, by Jonatan Swift :
Loose minds unite to oppose genius.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So now you think you are a genius! I knew the last sentence of your post #129571, was BS, you show us too much of your NPD with every post.
Again, been playing hookey, have you? Not been attending those 2nd grade remedial reading classes with your buddies? Haven't seen Sioux for a while, must be attending classes. I'll bet she'll be way ahead of you should she show her face here again.

Anyhow, sigh, let me explain it to you. I did not include myself in that group, but certainly included you in the clueless group. The "genius' term is used generically, and in this case represents the Supreme Court, both houses of congress, 170 tribunals and courts etc. Do you get it now? Double sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,503
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,922
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance