BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129559 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find one single one. You go ahead. Should be easy.
People with NPD can't find fault with themselves.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#129560 Nov 23, 2012
How pissed is Rogue Bumpkin that the DOW is up 140 right now?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129561 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>People with NPD can't find fault with themselves.
Whoever spoke about faults with oneself? I have more than my share. It's not what we are talking about here now. You said my opinion as written in my posts was flawed. I didn't say it was not, just asked you to point to one post. Not two or three, ONE.
Quit bluffing, or lying, your choice. If you can't come up with one flawed opinion, Justice ha ha Dale, just say it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129563 Nov 23, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
OMG, now up 172. Disaster for Rogue. Things are sorta looking up, a ray of hope, bad news for Rogue and birthers. Of course, DJIAs rise has nothing to do with Obama.

Monday, there is sure to be some profit-taking. Normal. Watch out Obama, Rogue will know where to point the finger. And, what the hell, he'll be so happy, can't always take that away from him now can we?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129564 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever spoke about faults with oneself? I have more than my share. It's not what we are talking about here now. You said my opinion as written in my posts was flawed. I didn't say it was not, just asked you to point to one post. Not two or three, ONE.
Quit bluffing, or lying, your choice. If you can't come up with one flawed opinion, Justice ha ha Dale, just say it.
I did, you are to flawed to understand.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129565 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I did, you are to flawed to understand.
To (sic) flawed, eh? But still haven't highlighted one. Never mind. And, if you did, help me. Gimme the post number, Justice ha ha Dale.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129566 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To (sic) flawed, eh? But still haven't highlighted one. Never mind. And, if you did, help me. Gimme the post number, Justice ha ha Dale.
I left the "TO", just so you could showoff your NPD.
How can you link the self-extinction of the black man, with white men killing a POTUS?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129567 Nov 23, 2012
What Are the Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

In many cases, people with narcissistic personality disorder:
Are self-centered and boastful
Seek constant attention and admiration
Consider themselves better than others
Exaggerate their talents and achievements
Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
Are easily hurt but may not show it
Set unrealistic goals
May take advantage of others to achieve their goals

Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:
Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame and humiliation
Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129569 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I left the "TO", just so you could showoff your NPD.
How can you link the self-extinction of the black man, with white men killing a POTUS?
1. I did not correct you;
2. I really don't know how I linked it like that, specially the "exctinction" part. And not just A POTUS, but many, plus 3 or 4 unsuccessful attempts plus other important non-POTUSES;
3. If self-extinction of the black man was mentioned, I missed it and for that, my bad, I apologize. Can you refer me to your post that mentioned black extinction? I looked for it, no luck. Thank you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129570 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Set unrealistic goals
Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame and humiliation
Thank you. And here's a much shorter one by Johantan Swift written 300 years ago. Were birthers active even then?

BIRTHERS, definition of, by Jonatan Swift :

Loose minds unite to oppose genius.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129571 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Set unrealistic goals
Yup, traits of all the great men and women throughout the centuries. If the above was meant for me, sorry, I don't qualify.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129572 Nov 23, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>so you don't think the black man is important.
What? Grade II (sorry, 2) remedial classes still have openings.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129574 Nov 23, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, now up 172. Disaster for Rogue. Things are sorta looking up, a ray of hope, bad news for Rogue and birthers. Of course, DJIAs rise has nothing to do with Obama.
Monday, there is sure to be some profit-taking. Normal. Watch out Obama, Rogue will know where to point the finger. And, what the hell, he'll be so happy, can't always take that away from him now can we?
Well, if the rise in the DJIA is caused by something Obama did, do you give him the credit when it takes a dive? Yep, to you if the market drops it is "profit taking", problems in Europe, Problems in the Mideast, anything but Obama. But if the market goes up, Obama is responsible!!!
Now, do you wnat to take odds if the DJIA will be above 12,000 on Dec. 31st?

Location hidden

#129575 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, Rogue, a gentle reminder. Remember those claims that every American has lost $4,000 annually since Obama became president? What's more, what about your claim that it will or now costs $2,500 per year for Obamacare. You put up those figures, right? Yet, I've asked numerous times for some kind of document, proof that this is the case. Why are you not responding?
As to the additional cost of $2,000 per consumer for gas since Obama was inaugurated, do you agree with the figures I presented proving it was less than half of that? Do you have a comment or were you just throwing the $4,000,$2,500 and $2,000 figures as birther come-ons for your edification?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you misquote me!!! I said "American Family" not "every American!
And just in case you do not know, an average "American Family" consists 2.2 humans!!!
Why do you inconstantly misquote what people say?
Well I guess you don't have the gonads to comment. You have a knack of misquoting people but when I call you on it, mumms the word.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129576 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
2. I really don't know how I linked it like that, specially the "exctinction" part. And not just A POTUS, but many, plus 3 or 4 unsuccessful attempts plus other important non-POTUSES;
3. If self-extinction of the black man was mentioned, I missed it and for that, my bad, I apologize. Can you refer me to your post that mentioned black extinction? I looked for it, no luck. Thank you.
that was the post to popoo, you stuck your nose into, then call me a racist for stating the black population would cease to be, in 100yrs.
I suppose if I drank chocolate milk, you would call me a racist! Hell, if I only drank white milk, you would call me a racist! That racist BS does not bother me, hear it enough, it just doesn't mean anything, anymore!
Yep, right off the bat, you had to try pulling the race card, without knowing what was going on.
You don't even deserve this post!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129577 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, traits of all the great men and women throughout the centuries. If the above was meant for me, sorry, I don't qualify.
So now you are a great man!!! Need I say more!!

Location hidden

#129578 Nov 23, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Not at all pissed, nor am I happy either. All I know that if Obama gets his way, the DJIA will drop some more.
If just about anyone else had been president over the past four years the DJIA would probably be over 15,000, the unemployment rate would be under 6%, the housing market would have recovered, etc.
Oh, how is the Arab Spring workin' out for Obama?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129579 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And here's a much shorter one by Johantan Swift written 300 years ago. Were birthers active even then?
BIRTHERS, definition of, by Jonatan Swift :
Loose minds unite to oppose genius.
So now you think you are a genius! I knew the last sentence of your post #129571, was BS, you show us too much of your NPD with every post.

Location hidden

#129580 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that was the post to popoo, you stuck your nose into, then call me a racist for stating the black population would cease to be, in 100yrs.
I suppose if I drank chocolate milk, you would call me a racist! Hell, if I only drank white milk, you would call me a racist! That racist BS does not bother me, hear it enough, it just doesn't mean anything, anymore!
Yep, right off the bat, you had to try pulling the race card, without knowing what was going on.
You don't even deserve this post!
Jacques thinks African is a race. Just like the State of Hawaii!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129581 Nov 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques thinks African is a race. Just like the State of Hawaii!!
that is like saying African-American, is a race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,115,551
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Mister Tonka 98,373
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Kristy 47,065
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,541
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 3 hr Son of God 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]