BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129512 Nov 23, 2012
Guru wrote:
by Ben Shapiro 21 Nov 2012 411 post a comment
Today, the White House officially refused to release photos of US officials during the September 11 terrorist attacks on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that ended with the deaths of four Americans. CBS News requested the photos on October 31; the White House has routinely released photos showing members of the Obama administration in their hero poses during national security crises. That happened most famously with pictures of the Obama administration key players clustered into the White House situation room during the raid on Osama Bin Ladenís compound in Pakistan.
The White House told CBS to ask the White House Photo Office; that office then delayed for nearly three weeks. Finally, the Office said they wouldnít release any photos without the permission of the White House Press Office, which has been utterly unresponsive to this point. CBS News has also not been told any details about the Obama administrationís actions during the Benghazi events.
So much for Obamaís pledged transparency, despite Obamaís words at his bloviating press conference of November 14, 2012:
We have provided every bit of information that we have, and we will continue to provide information Ö. we will provide all the information that is available about what happened on that day.
Right.
I trust Omammie as far as I can throw him. He's FOS!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129513 Nov 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Play on words? I guess if you consider the word "congressmen" to somehow be a play on words. I don't think you knew the answer! LMAO!!!
Congress is made up of the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives. Only the senate is allowed to vet nominations. I've always called someone from the house of representatives a congressman/woman and from the senate a senator. Am I the only one doing this? And if not, we have you childish play on words.

U.S. Senate


U.S. House of Representatives
LRS

Cleveland, OH

#129514 Nov 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, neither COBRA or EMTALA gave illegal aliens the right to be treated in emergency rooms. EMTALA just allowed people the right to file a complaint against a hospital who refused to treat the "emergency" condition which is loss of life, eye sight or limb!
The ghetto trash in Atlanta just call 911 and say they are having a hard time breathing and an ambulance picks them up and transports them down town to Grady Memorial where they are checked out. They are then giving a meal card (free lunch) and a MARTA ticket to get them back home.
Oh, do you know what MARTA stands for? Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta!
Typical Roguetardian BS.

Simply make stuff up when it doesn't fit in with how he chooses to Remember Ronald Reagan with a racist tangent as a bonus.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129515 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : " Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta!". Hmm, nothing even remotely racist in that. And funny, I thought Africans were in Africa. Is this a Palin kind of mistaken continent?
What "race" are Africans? The people from northern Africa are Arabs which are .... Caucasians (white people)!!!
And that is also a response to the race on Obama Juniors Hawaiian Birther Certificate which says his father's "race" is ..... African!
Typically Libatrds want to insert RACISM into anything a Conservative says. Liberals can use that same analogy and they will get a pass but not Conservatives.
Oh, what race is a ghetto person?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129516 Nov 23, 2012
So much for Egypt. Guess they got tired of being nice to each other. No way it could have anything to do with the Muslim Bro.Hood. Nah. Afterall, they're such peaceful people!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129517 Nov 23, 2012
Guru wrote:
by Ben Shapiro 21 Nov 2012 411 post a comment
Today, the White House officially refused to release photos of US officials during the September 11 terrorist attacks on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that ended with the deaths of four Americans. CBS News requested the photos on October 31; the White House has routinely released photos showing members of the Obama administration in their hero poses during national security crises. That happened most famously with pictures of the Obama administration key players clustered into the White House situation room during the raid on Osama Bin Ladenís compound in Pakistan.
The White House told CBS to ask the White House Photo Office; that office then delayed for nearly three weeks. Finally, the Office said they wouldnít release any photos without the permission of the White House Press Office, which has been utterly unresponsive to this point. CBS News has also not been told any details about the Obama administrationís actions during the Benghazi events.
So much for Obamaís pledged transparency, despite Obamaís words at his bloviating press conference of November 14, 2012:
We have provided every bit of information that we have, and we will continue to provide information Ö. we will provide all the information that is available about what happened on that day.
Right.
You WANT to see gory photos, right, Guru? No respect for the unfortunate victims. How you must thrill when you repeatedly watch those airplanes hitting those 9/11 towers. Why don't you get on your redneck CB radio and see if there are any good accidents with dead and severely injured, blood all over the road and cars. Yeaaaah, you'd like that, c'mon, do it, and get out there.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129519 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress is made up of the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives. Only the senate is allowed to vet nominations. I've always called someone from the house of representatives a congressman/woman and from the senate a senator. Am I the only one doing this? And if not, we have you childish play on words.
U.S. Senate
U.S. House of Representatives
I don't think you knew the answer. LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129520 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, Rogue, a gentle reminder. Remember those claims that every American has lost $4,000 annually since Obama became president? What's more, what about your claim that it will or now costs $2,500 per year for Obamacare. You put up those figures, right? Yet, I've asked numerous times for some kind of document, proof that this is the case. Why are you not responding?
As to the additional cost of $2,000 per consumer for gas since Obama was inaugurated, do you agree with the figures I presented proving it was less than half of that? Do you have a comment or were you just throwing the $4,000,$2,500 and $2,000 figures as birther come-ons for your edification?
Again you misquote me!!! I said "American Family" not "every American!
And just in case you do not know, an average "American Family" consists 2.2 humans!!!
Why do you inconstantly misquote what people say?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129522 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You WANT to see gory photos, right, Guru? No respect for the unfortunate victims. How you must thrill when you repeatedly watch those airplanes hitting those 9/11 towers. Why don't you get on your redneck CB radio and see if there are any good accidents with dead and severely injured, blood all over the road and cars. Yeaaaah, you'd like that, c'mon, do it, and get out there.
Tell that to CBS.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#129523 Nov 23, 2012
OWN IT: Top 5 States to be Hit Hardest by 2013 Tax Increases -- Supported Obama!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129524 Nov 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "race" are Africans? The people from northern Africa are Arabs which are .... Caucasians (white people)!!!
And that is also a response to the race on Obama Juniors Hawaiian Birther Certificate which says his father's "race" is ..... African!
Typically Libatrds want to insert RACISM into anything a Conservative says. Liberals can use that same analogy and they will get a pass but not Conservatives.
Oh, what race is a ghetto person?
Whoa, whoa, won't work. Distortion is your forte, as is fabrication like the 4,000, 2,500 and 2,000 numbers, totally made-up and no reply when I ask for proof. YOU said AFRICAN to describe freeloaders. I didn't. Was that meant as a compliment? And I said "Nothing even remotely racist in that?" I merely asked. Touchy, are we? And what is this about African being a race or not? NOT relevant at all. The "N" word is not a race, but it sure is racist. Better consult an authority on the matter, Rogue.

Oh, btw, damn DJIA is up again today.+ 100. Please englighten us, tell us who or what is responsible for this dire state of affairs. Oh, but US dollar is down against most major currencies. No brainer this one, obviously Obama's fault.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129525 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion that the government does anything special for blacks has kept ignorant whites like yourself voting against your economic interest for decades. Itís as if you go through your entire life and never see blacks working.
I suppose living in Kansas would probably give you a retarded view of how the rest lives, but while the black unemployment rate may indeed be 15 percent nationally, I personally donít know any blacks out of work.
I agree that black gang violence and homicides are a national disgrace, but you white folk tend to do a whole years worth of killing at one shooting. LOL
looks like you proved my point.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129526 Nov 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you misquote me!!! I said "American Family" not "every American!
And just in case you do not know, an average "American Family" consists 2.2 humans!!!
Why do you inconstantly misquote what people say?
Are the 2.2. all working, Rogue? Even the baby is working?ņWho shoulders HIS\HER COSTS? What about where the the mother is stay-at-home? Okay, let's say I partially misquoted you. 2.2 per less babies, adolescents and at-home moms. Fine. Then please refer us to your source of 4,000 , 2,500 and 2,000 per 2.2. Should be interesting.

Did I misquote you when I said you wrote that democrats commit more fraud at election time than Republicans? Still waiting for proof. And again, distortion, you aked me to prove that Repubs frauded more than Dems even though I NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING, but always maintained and still do that both sides cheat, and no doubt equally.

Did I misquoite you on the Obamacare case that went to the suprerme court? Proof please.

Did I misquote you when you wrote that the White House put pressure on Chief Justice Roberts on Obamacare? Proof please.

And 44 more to come...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129527 Nov 23, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
The first "socialist" act in mankind's history is when a stone age man provided food and shelter to another human being.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.- John Kenneth Galbraith
You got that right, "when a stone age man" not a government.
Don't even talk moral, God only asks for 10%, you nut cases want it all, you have placed yourselves above God!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129528 Nov 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to CBS.
CBS, though more honourable than the likes of Fox, is after viewers. That kind of photos will do it and they'd have no qualms showing them, albeit with a pre-warning.

Do you know at all if perhaps the families of the 4 dead Americans were consulted on the release of those photos? If a close member, your son, brother, father, had been savagely killed by those AlQaeda terrorists, would you like to see them expire on national television? I know I would not.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#129529 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, it's coming out now, like pus from acne, Justice (ha ha) Dale's gutless racism. It's the answer to his frustrating inability to function like a normal human being.
Call it anything you want, we all know you are not a normal human being, your opinion is flawed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129530 Nov 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion that the government does anything special for blacks has kept ignorant whites like yourself voting against your economic interest for decades. Itís as if you go through your entire life and never see blacks working.
I suppose living in Kansas would probably give you a retarded view of how the rest lives, but while the black unemployment rate may indeed be 15 percent nationally, I personally donít know any blacks out of work.
I agree that black gang violence and homicides are a national disgrace, but you white folk tend to do a whole years worth of killing at one shooting. LOL

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you proved my point.
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, bottom line, Justice ha ha Dale. How many presidential assassinations, how many attemps to assassinate a president in the history of the nation? 7, 8? How many of the assassins or would-be assassins were black? Then, add MLK, RFK, why even Huey Long and George Wallace. You'd think a black would've wanted to kill those two, no?

The higher incidence of black crime is, to anyone with a brain and an a**hole, a direct result of the blacks' long period of mistreatement and discrimation and lack of opportunities, even today. And yes, there is a built-in "lack-of-ambition" factor in view of the past and present.

This problem with minorities is worldwide and it's totally unfair to blame only the Americans for race discrimination. It exists all over and I would even venture,rom personal experience, that generally, blacks are better treated in the U.S. than in most other countries. But as per the US and the rest of the world, there is much work left to be done.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129531 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, whoa, won't work. Distortion is your forte, as is fabrication like the 4,000, 2,500 and 2,000 numbers, totally made-up and no reply when I ask for proof. YOU said AFRICAN to describe freeloaders. I didn't. Was that meant as a compliment? And I said "Nothing even remotely racist in that?" I merely asked. Touchy, are we? And what is this about African being a race or not? NOT relevant at all. The "N" word is not a race, but it sure is racist. Better consult an authority on the matter, Rogue.
Oh, btw, damn DJIA is up again today.+ 100. Please englighten us, tell us who or what is responsible for this dire state of affairs. Oh, but US dollar is down against most major currencies. No brainer this one, obviously Obama's fault.
BS jacqazz! You not only misquote and twist other's posts but you also lie. Sorry, sorry, sorry! Your BS has gotten downright comical jacqazz.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129532 Nov 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BS jacqazz! You not only misquote and twist other's posts but you also lie. Sorry, sorry, sorry! Your BS has gotten downright comical jacqazz.
I showed the distortions. Now show mine or shut up, plain and simple.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129535 Nov 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS, though more honourable than the likes of Fox, is after viewers. That kind of photos will do it and they'd have no qualms showing them, albeit with a pre-warning.
Do you know at all if perhaps the families of the 4 dead Americans were consulted on the release of those photos? If a close member, your son, brother, father, had been savagely killed by those AlQaeda terrorists, would you like to see them expire on national television? I know I would not.
If that was the only way to show the "truth" of the situation, then yes. In other words, I wouldn't allow it to be covered up like Omammie wants to do. Do you ever catch on to a BSer's game? I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 8 min ralph 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,109,556
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,617
music 10 min anonymousdoom 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Amy 9-16 49 min Mister Tonka 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,214
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••