BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
113,961 - 113,980 of 176,802 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoided? I did nothing of the sort. To your question "MN", I asked for a birther who can think and write. You do neither. Hope that answers your clueless question.
Are you saying you're too stupid to answer a simple question? Like, "Was that posted by LRS from MN"? LMAO Try, I know it will be hard for you, but try to have a spine for once. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was messing with jacqazz and his all-knowing abilities. He just didn't know how to spell McMahon. However, he was more than willing to bash her. He's a sad individual.
Messing? I did say you lied about that, no? Tks for once more confirming what a foul lying slithering slug you are. Ooze along, eh boy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're too stupid to answer a simple question? Like, "Was that posted by LRS from MN"? LMAO Try, I know it will be hard for you, but try to have a spine for once. LOL
Okay, will try to explain. I will type slowly so you can read at your own snail's pace. I said I wanted someone who could think. My answer was subtle - my bad, overestimated you. I meant by it that if you COULD think, you would not believe I'm the LSR from MN.

Did you finally get it? No? Well, nothing I can do and no use asking any birther comrades, they'll go DOH!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Messing? I did say you lied about that, no? Tks for once more confirming what a foul lying slithering slug you are. Ooze along, eh boy.
Lied about what? How to spell her name? HaHaHa You're out of ammo skippy. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Your mentality is that of a young child jacqazz. Like your sock would say; "Huh?, Grow Up!" LMAO zit faced tween.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, will try to explain. I will type slowly so you can read at your own snail's pace. I said I wanted someone who could think. My answer was subtle - my bad, overestimated you. I meant by it that if you COULD think, you would not believe I'm the LSR from MN.
Did you finally get it? No? Well, nothing I can do and no use asking any birther comrades, they'll go DOH!
You ARE the name thief. You've BEEN busted. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lied about what? How to spell her name? HaHaHa You're out of ammo skippy. LMAO!!!
Lied when you pretended you didn't know who she was. Did you not say you were messing with me? Yes. So, another lie. But you don't even know you're lying anymore than you know you're breathing. It just happens, natural, in your genes. Give your brain a rest, uncross your legs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I do not know of a Linda McMann. No lie there. You're simply agitated because you've been busted. You bring it on yourself dummy. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Any truth to the rumors Omammie and Rice are doing mixing uglies?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

omit "mixing"

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the caveman did not provide shelter or food to people who were not in his clan. If they wanted to trade for food, they would do that.
When the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock they set up a collective farm and hunters were required to share their game with the rest of the Pilgrims and that first Fall they starved. The following year they set aside plots of land for each family and the hunters would trade their game for vegetables and the second Fall they had a bounty of food.
Sorry, I have no empathy for those who will not work or for criminals. If you are sick or lame, that is a different issue. And I will be damned if a poor person is GIVEN a house, with a car, with a color TV, with electricity and water, CELL PHONES, etc. while I have to work to have those things
To a liberal the goal of the government is to promote the welfare of the whole society; whereas, to a conservative the goal of the government is to enrich the individual at the expense of the society. That is why the conservatives believed that the government should be used as a instrument to line the pockets of the rich and powerful.

"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes."
Andrew Jackson
LRS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
No, but there is truth to the rumour you're a complete moron.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Howdy, birfers, today is 11/22/12 and Barack HUSSEIN Obama is still President of the United States of America.

Did you know that he is your president for the next four years?

While those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving give thanks for all our blessings, birfers will continue to whine and cry. What sad miserable lives those birfers lead, but we're thankful for you birfers too. Where else would we get such easy laughs.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Hi Jacques,
Taking full advantage of the long Thankgiving Day weekend to help diminish the blow of failure, the brazen hypochondriac Jesse Jackson Jr.(D. Ill) has finally and formally resigned from Congress.
Happy Thanksgiving.
But that will not stop the criminal investigation!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

My Face is a Butthole wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there is truth to the rumour you're a complete moron.
Please provide a legitimate source that proves your claim. LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I would like to wish everyone out there a Happy Thanksgiving FEAST. But before you enjoy your feast, take the time to thank God, or your gawds, for the bounty that made the feast possible.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have excluded atheists/non-believers from your Thanksgiving wishes. In the USA, atheists represent anywhwere from 6 to 10% of the population, or 18 to 30 million Americans. That is a lot of people. Again, my best wishes to ALL on this American Thanksgiving day. ALL 310 million of them, all colours, all creeds, all faiths, all non-faiths, ALL of them.
So what's your point? To bless an atheist does what? Help them get to heaven?
I do not wish evil on atheists but that is it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ugly Asshole wrote:
Howdy, birfers, today is 11/22/12 and Barack HUSSEIN Obama is still President of the United States of America.
Did you know that he is your president for the next four years?
While those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving give thanks for all our blessings, birfers will continue to whine and cry. What sad miserable lives those birfers lead, but we're thankful for you birfers too. Where else would we get such easy laughs.
How big of you. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Dang! Any truth to the rumors Omammie and Rice are mixing uglies? What would Moooochelle think? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I would like to wish everyone out there a Happy Thanksgiving FEAST. But before you enjoy your feast, take the time to thank God, or your gawds, for the bounty that made the feast possible.
<quoted text>
So what's your point? To bless an atheist does what? Help them get to heaven?
I do not wish evil on atheists but that is it.
I think they catch on fire if you bless 'em! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

To my "real" American countrymen and women, Happy Thanksgiving!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,096,144
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Kermudgeon 68,296
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 29 min Kermudgeon 27
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 68,847
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,825
Amy 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 15
Abby 8-22 1 hr edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 6:55AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters