BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129413 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it......Liar!
Okay, I'll bite, where did I lie?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129414 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll bite, where did I lie?
Rabid?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129415 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have excluded atheists/non-believers from your Thanksgiving wishes. In the USA, atheists represent anywhwere from 6 to 10% of the population, or 18 to 30 million Americans. That is a lot of people. Again, my best wishes to ALL on this American Thanksgiving day. ALL 310 million of them, all colours, all creeds, all faiths, all non-faiths, ALL of them.
You seem to have excluded millionaires and billionaires. Just an oversight, I'm sure.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129418 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? No one by that name. C'mon genius!
I didn't bother looking for the spelling, so vulgar those people are. And so pretending not to know one of your idols, liar. Linda McMahon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129419 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll bite, where did I lie?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabid?
Thank you for unwittingly admitting that I didn't lie, and that YOU did by writing that I lied. You're so easy. Frankly, you bore me.

Message to birthers : Please send someone who can think and write. Well, okay, that was ambitious. How about ONE of the aforementioned two?(wiping sleezy LRS from shoe sole).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129420 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have excluded millionaires and billionaires. Just an oversight, I'm sure.
I have? Thought I wrote ALL Americans. At least three times. Once yesterday, twice today.

Did I not just ask for birthers who can think and write, or one of those two? You obviously don't qualify in either category. Make an effort, LRS, try, I'm sure you can do better. NOT, lol.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129421 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have? Thought I wrote ALL Americans. At least three times. Once yesterday, twice today.
Did I not just ask for birthers who can think and write, or one of those two? You obviously don't qualify in either category. Make an effort, LRS, try, I'm sure you can do better. NOT, lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Was that posted by LRS from MN? LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129422 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have? Thought I wrote ALL Americans. At least three times. Once yesterday, twice today.
Did I not just ask for birthers who can think and write, or one of those two? You obviously don't qualify in either category. Make an effort, LRS, try, I'm sure you can do better. NOT, lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
And I'm still looking for "one" DIM who has a spine, self-respect, dignity, morals and values. I'm sure it will be a life long search.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129423 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that posted by LRS from MN? LMAO!!
Did I not specify a birther who could think and write, or minimum one of those two? Why do you keep coming back? You don't think and and can't write.

You think I'm all over the map. I've become lodged in your flea brain. I can assure you , I don't like it.žo small and empty in there.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129424 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I not specify a birther who could think and write, or minimum one of those two? Why do you keep coming back? You don't think and and can't write.
You think I'm all over the map. I've become lodged in your flea brain. I can assure you , I don't like it.žo small and empty in there.
Thank you for totally avoiding the question. I'll take your silence as an admission of guilt. Why do YOU keep coming back making a complete butt of yourself? What poster's name will you steal today? Pathetic little man.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#129425 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Linda McMann?
She is one of the WWE heads, and a Republican who ran in a Democratic stronghold and lost.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129426 Nov 22, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the WWE heads, and a Republican who ran in a Democratic stronghold and lost.
I was messing with jacqazz and his all-knowing abilities. He just didn't know how to spell McMahon. However, he was more than willing to bash her. He's a sad individual.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129427 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for totally avoiding the question. I'll take your silence as an admission of guilt. Why do YOU keep coming back making a complete butt of yourself? What poster's name will you steal today? Pathetic little man.
Avoided? I did nothing of the sort. To your question "MN", I asked for a birther who can think and write. You do neither. Hope that answers your clueless question.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129428 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoided? I did nothing of the sort. To your question "MN", I asked for a birther who can think and write. You do neither. Hope that answers your clueless question.
Are you saying you're too stupid to answer a simple question? Like, "Was that posted by LRS from MN"? LMAO Try, I know it will be hard for you, but try to have a spine for once. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129429 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was messing with jacqazz and his all-knowing abilities. He just didn't know how to spell McMahon. However, he was more than willing to bash her. He's a sad individual.
Messing? I did say you lied about that, no? Tks for once more confirming what a foul lying slithering slug you are. Ooze along, eh boy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129430 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're too stupid to answer a simple question? Like, "Was that posted by LRS from MN"? LMAO Try, I know it will be hard for you, but try to have a spine for once. LOL
Okay, will try to explain. I will type slowly so you can read at your own snail's pace. I said I wanted someone who could think. My answer was subtle - my bad, overestimated you. I meant by it that if you COULD think, you would not believe I'm the LSR from MN.

Did you finally get it? No? Well, nothing I can do and no use asking any birther comrades, they'll go DOH!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129431 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Messing? I did say you lied about that, no? Tks for once more confirming what a foul lying slithering slug you are. Ooze along, eh boy.
Lied about what? How to spell her name? HaHaHa You're out of ammo skippy. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129433 Nov 22, 2012
Your mentality is that of a young child jacqazz. Like your sock would say; "Huh?, Grow Up!" LMAO zit faced tween.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129434 Nov 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, will try to explain. I will type slowly so you can read at your own snail's pace. I said I wanted someone who could think. My answer was subtle - my bad, overestimated you. I meant by it that if you COULD think, you would not believe I'm the LSR from MN.
Did you finally get it? No? Well, nothing I can do and no use asking any birther comrades, they'll go DOH!
You ARE the name thief. You've BEEN busted. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129435 Nov 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lied about what? How to spell her name? HaHaHa You're out of ammo skippy. LMAO!!!
Lied when you pretended you didn't know who she was. Did you not say you were messing with me? Yes. So, another lie. But you don't even know you're lying anymore than you know you're breathing. It just happens, natural, in your genes. Give your brain a rest, uncross your legs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?