BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
113,761 - 113,780 of 174,598 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

LibtardsRStupid wrote:
One of you brain dead libtards said that the document from the school that Obummer attended in Indonesia had no signatures on it.
Lie!
His father signed it!
You also said you have no way of know who signed it?
You flipped Rtard, exactly! We have no way of knowing that the signatures on any document presented by Obummer was signed by those individuals or someone else, because NO ONE has come forward to confirmed they signed anything, or saw anything for birth documents to supposed schools! NO ONE!
LRS(Libtards R Stupid)
His step-father signed a document that said he was born in Hawaii - factual.

Dufus.

His step-father had no authority to determine his citizenship - legal.

Get a clue.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Poopo, why wood someone like George Soros need to buy health insurance? Why would a Catholic Nun have to buy health insurance when she is covered by her convent?
How about illegal aliens, who will make sure they have health insurance?
Now, can you tell us where you got your stats?
er, Rogue, why don't you do a quick study of other countries with universal health care and see how they manage? Is there someting with studying how others do it? Afraid to learn something?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I call BS!
Not one of those words was contained in my post, Jacque itch.
Post?|Did you mean posts? And did I not speak of birthers in general? "assorted birthers", did it not say? Shoe fits?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do not know how to make an accent aigu on this computer so I did my best. You need to give me a B+ for trying!
<quoted text>
Can you tell me how to make an accent aigu on my computer then?
Told you . Don't you read? Alt 130
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Roid Licker wrote:
The World Bank’s Dire Report and Warning on Climate Change
The entire planet will be hurt by climate change, but a bleak new report by the World Bank says some of the poorest countries will feel its effects the most.
“No nation will be immune to the impacts of climate change,” the report,“Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must Be Avoided,” says.“However, the distribution of impacts is likely to be inherently unequal and tilted against many of the world’s poorest regions, which have the least economic, institutional, scientific, and technical capacity to cope and adapt.”
The World Bank warns that temperatures on Earth could rise more than 7 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Celsius) by 2100, bringing along with them some catastrophic consequences.
The Hill:
The report warns that some of the most dangerous effects will be felt by poor nations in the tropical regions, who will face the greatest sea-level rise, get hit disproportionately hard by increases in cyclone intensity, and face other effects.
“Increasing aridity and drought are likely to increase substantially in many developing country regions located in tropical and subtropical areas,” the report states.
It warns of ecological harms and increased human suffering, noting that the effects of climate change will counteract benefits seen from economic growth and development initiatives.
Read more
Humans, however, have the ability to ward off this devastating scenario. As the report notes,“With action, a 4°C world can be avoided and we can likely hold warming below 2°C.”
And in his foreword, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim writes,“Our work on inclusive green growth has shown that—through more efficiency and smarter use of energy and natural resources—many opportunities exist to drastically reduce the climate impact of development, without slowing down poverty alleviation and economic growth.”
Kim also pledges that the World Bank will “redouble” its efforts to curb climate changing emissions. The organization has a total of $7.2 billion in climate investments funds in 48 countries around the world.
Get cha some then.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'? Did you mean touché?<quoted text>
Most grateful. "é"!!!
Oh, ok, forget my last post and the Alt 130. Sorry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

worm wrote:
And salaam to Arabic Americans.
Our diversity is our strength!
Screw 'em! Pack your bags bois not your butts. LMAO Bunch of creepy perverts.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What OS RU using? If using Windows 7, click on Start, in the search box type character map, under "Programs" click on character map, click on the character you want, then click on select then click on copy. Then paste it in.
é, &#336;,ñ, etc.
Much easier to simply type in touche in Word and it automatically changes to touché.
Even easier for me, I have a French bilingual keyboard. I type 3/4 of my stuff in French.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you think anyone right of you, is a Conservative. Not so. In between you and Conservatives is a whole lot of Moderates like Berlusconi of Italy and Brey of Spain who are Moderates.
No, they're anyhing but.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw 'em! Pack your bags bois not your butts. LMAO Bunch of creepy perverts.
That's what jag-offs once said about Germans, Italians, Poles and other AMERICANS.

UR unAmerican.
wojar wrote:
And salaam to Arabic Americans.
Our diversity is our strength!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Dipshat wrote:
Things You Didn’t Know To Worry About: Getting Raped By Demons
You may have been under the impression that when Christianists think about rape, they mostly think about how women are either asking for it by not screaming quite loudly enough or dressing like the sluts that everyone knows they are, or lying about it so they can murder a babby, or maybe using it as the first metaphor that comes to mind for everything that happens, ever. But you would be incorrect! It turns out that at least some members of the wingnut beliefosphere are actually concerned about real, genuine rapey-rape of the sort that happens when a demon from hell literally forces itself sexually upon a human being. This is a topic that Susan Brownmiller never addressed, which just goes to show how out of touch the radical feminists are. This rather breathless piece in “CharismaMagazine” warns,“As bizarre as it sounds, those who minister to people in occult bondage say it’s more common than you think.” So apparently the reason this demon-rape epidemic has gone underreported is that no one was asking the experts.
Frickin' weirdo! LMAO street urchin
LRS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

At $17 million, Allen West spent the most on a House race ever.

And lost.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Total Tard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what jag-offs once said about Germans, Italians, Poles and other AMERICANS.
UR unAmerican.
<quoted text>
Huh? RU on drugs? RU on LSD? dipshat! How many people do you think have died because of the methchef?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

BigPuss wrote:
At $17 hundred, Allen West spent the least on a House race ever.
And lost.
Your point? Other than your head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Poptard wrote:
<quoted text>
UR unAmerican.
<quoted text>
My version is superior. By far. Pack your bags bois not your butts! It will be better understood also. Pervs
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Imagine that. Hmmmm

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/11/20/hos...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

When are people going to see this man as the liar he is? If they can't, they are dense.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/20/staten-i...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Yep, this admin has got it covered. When you add all the crap up, this admin has pulled, it's nothing short of incompetence at the LEAST.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/20/ir...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Even easier for me, I have a French bilingual keyboard. I type 3/4 of my stuff in French.
Before my computer crashed I had a bilingual Polish-American keyboard.

(My Polish isn't very good, but my German is much better. My French was once decent, but I don't remember French from my HS days; I forgot just about all of it. A shame, my pronunciation was almost bang on. My teacher said I sounded like a Frenchman.)

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

This thread is dying. It's over.

Sorry losers, it's over.

Who is the President? Barack Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 5 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min andet1987 4,554
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,079,647
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 58 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••