BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,688)

Showing posts 113,741 - 113,760 of167,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128876
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
The Secret Service may be giving you a visit over that post.
The "truant" police may just pick you up and send you back to grammar school.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128877
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of our country with your foreign faggie BS.
Your pretty boy idol would be lucky to garner 20% if the truth be known.
Watch and learn then butt-out because we have enough foreign infiltrators in our country. We don't need anymore.
Poll Watcher: Massive Voter Fraud In VA
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-watcher...
The truth is the truth, wherever it comes from. Live with it. BTW, it's failures and ignoramuses like you that put the brakes on any country's progress. You're not even good enough to use as landfill.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128878
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the liar and fraud that goes by the name Odumbo? The same tard that refused to help our people in Libya? The same tard that screwed up F&F? The same tard that has more than doubled our debt? The same tard that is afraid to show his past? The same tard that is banging Rice on the side? That one? Yea, he's a real nowhere man! LMAO
You're a real mature thinkng intelligent man. "Banging Rice on the side", for example. Are you slapping your humongous thighs over that intelligent comment?'Nuff said, saves commenting on the other idiocies you've just spewed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128879
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

When all else fails, throw out the RACE CARD!!!

MSNBC's Richard Wolffe Smears McCain as a Bigot:'There's No Other Way to Look at It'
Published: 11/19/2012

Former top Newsweek journalist and current MSNBC editor Richard Wolffe on Monday smeared Senator John McCain as a racist. According to Wolffe, there's no legitimate reason for the Republican to oppose Susan Rice's confirmation for Secretary of State. Appearing on Hardball, the journalist sneered that it was "outrageous" the way McCain was acting, raging against "this witch hunt going on the right about these people of color, let's face it, around this president. Eric Holder, Valerie Jarrett, now Susan Rice."

Such a charge seemed to shock even Chris Matthews. He sputtered, "McCain, who had his own daughter attacked, was accused of having an illegitimate child when, in fact, he adopted a young girl from South Asia. You're saying that McCain's being driven by racial prejudice here?" Wolffe confirmed, "There is no other way to look at this..."

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/msnbcs-richard-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128880
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical banned GB and assorted birther replies when they are stuffed and at a loss for words :
Communist
Socialist
Lefty
Gay
Muslim
"tard" and "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd)
Etc
You forgot "Idiotard"!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128881
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
" what an American is " you write. Who do you think you are? You think you are the typical American? The typical Americans, for your information, are the women, the men, who elected Obama. You're a minority. And what's more, were the election re-held today, Obama would garner over 60% of the vote, what with the electors now finding out what a poor statesman and loser Romney is, with a 5-point increase for Obama solely based on his caveman post-election statements like "buying 60 million votes", some of them with condoms. President Obama won. Say it. Chew it. Swallow it. Digest it and make it come out Romney at the other end.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an American. You are not! LMAO!!!
That's our gain, and the USA's loss. Stay right where you are.

And wherever I'm from, it does not invalidate what I wrote, just makes it more so. If I say the earth is round, being from Canada does not invalidate that statement. If I come out with the above post from Canada, its contents are still factual. What's more, and here it comes from Canada, you are a twisted ignorant crass vulgar oaf. Undeniable, as you showcase it every day .
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128882
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth, wherever it comes from. Live with it. BTW, it's failures and ignoramuses like you that put the brakes on any country's progress. You're not even good enough to use as landfill.
Foreign ilk like yourself should be ignored. GFY

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128883
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

And Alabama becomes the 16th state to have refused to implement the, unconstitutional, State Mandate part of Obama Care!
That is wright, the USSC found that part of Obama Care to be UN-constitutional!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128884
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LRS wrote:
Look at 'em throw the race card over Rice. How ignorant! Susan Rice is a liar and has no business holding any official office.
Of course, when they have no place else to go, they throw out the RACE CARD!
And Gen. Betray Us also lied during this first testimony before the House but because neither he or Amb. Rice had been sworn in, they did not commit perjury!
Solution, anytime ANYONE is called upon to testify before any Congress nearing, they MUST be sworn in!!!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128885
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth, wherever it comes from. Live with it. BTW, it's failures and ignoramuses like you that put the brakes on any country's progress. You're not even good enough to use as landfill.
Your being a foreigner with no stake in the game leaves me to believe that the only reason you are on this thread is because you have wet dreams about playing suck face with Obama.

Let me fill you in on a little secret. He don't suck back on old wannabe guys.

Ask the old white guys at Man's Country in Chicago.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128886
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When all else fails, throw out the RACE CARD!!!
MSNBC's Richard Wolffe Smears McCain as a Bigot:'There's No Other Way to Look at It'
Published: 11/19/2012
Former top Newsweek journalist and current MSNBC editor Richard Wolffe on Monday smeared Senator John McCain as a racist. According to Wolffe, there's no legitimate reason for the Republican to oppose Susan Rice's confirmation for Secretary of State. Appearing on Hardball, the journalist sneered that it was "outrageous" the way McCain was acting, raging against "this witch hunt going on the right about these people of color, let's face it, around this president. Eric Holder, Valerie Jarrett, now Susan Rice."
Such a charge seemed to shock even Chris Matthews. He sputtered, "McCain, who had his own daughter attacked, was accused of having an illegitimate child when, in fact, he adopted a young girl from South Asia. You're saying that McCain's being driven by racial prejudice here?" Wolffe confirmed, "There is no other way to look at this..."
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/msnbcs-richard-...
So McCain is just being a common partisan ass rather than a common racist.

Big deal.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128887
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Corr : Killing Osama,obviously. LRS will jump on that one, so ignorant is he. Oops, he did, reported me to the hapless CIA.
Watch your cork carefully jacqazz!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128888
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU don't fit in. unAmerican trash! Huh? What? Duh? RU on Drugs, RU on LSD. Your brain is cooked methchef. LMAO!! Cobwebs in your eyes?
Yesiree! unAmerican Trash: USSC justices, judges of the United States, the Senate and House, the majority of voters.

Wimp-assed loser. You lost. Get over it. Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The courts, the Congress, the state election boards, the Secretaries of the various States, and the MAJORITY of voters "don't fit in here"? Enjoy your pipe dream.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128889
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Ms Johnson know that you use the 2nd grade classroom computer to spew your crap?
Does your boss know you're stealing from him?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128890
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Alabama becomes the 16th state to have refused to implement the, unconstitutional, State Mandate part of Obama Care!
That is wright, the USSC found that part of Obama Care to be UN-constitutional!!!
Voters on Election Day in Alabama said yes to amending the state constitution and thereby sending a strong symbolic message against the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, according to a CNN projection.

In saying yes to Amendment 6, voters chose to prohibit individuals and businesses from being compelled to participate in any health care system.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128891
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical banned GB and assorted birther replies when they are stuffed and at a loss for words :
Communist
Socialist
Lefty
Gay
Muslim
"tard" and "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd)
Etc
jacqazz, you're such a waste. More appropriately, you are waste!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128892
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

LOL, Birfoon Allen West lost even worse on the recount.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128893
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
" what an American is " you write. Who do you think you are? You think you are the typical American? The typical Americans, for your information, are the women, the men, who elected Obama. You're a minority. And what's more, were the election re-held today, Obama would garner over 60% of the vote, what with the electors now finding out what a poor statesman and loser Romney is, with a 5-point increase for Obama solely based on his caveman post-election statements like "buying 60 million votes", some of them with condoms. President Obama won. Say it. Chew it. Swallow it. Digest it and make it come out Romney at the other end.
<quoted text>
That's our gain, and the USA's loss. Stay right where you are.
And wherever I'm from, it does not invalidate what I wrote, just makes it more so. If I say the earth is round, being from Canada does not invalidate that statement. If I come out with the above post from Canada, its contents are still factual. What's more, and here it comes from Canada, you are a twisted ignorant crass vulgar oaf. Undeniable, as you showcase it every day .
You're invalidated jacqazz. You're nothing more than a piece of crap.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128894
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL, birfoons have never heard of the Supremacy Clause.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128895
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesiree! unAmerican Trash: USSC justices, judges of the United States, the Senate and House, the majority of voters.
Wimp-assed loser. You lost. Get over it. Grow up!
<quoted text>
How does any of that garbage apply to you being unAmerican trash? It doesn't. You've only learned like two or three American phrases, right? I mean, you repeat yourself over and over. Same old BS each time. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,741 - 113,760 of167,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,197
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Mothra 43,007
Amy 4-19 20 min Kuuipo 13
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Larry 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,069
Abby 4-19 2 hr Julie 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 65,120
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••