BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129082 Nov 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to make an é on your Atari.
That's okay, I went to an IBM 286 in 1987. Along with the two five and a quarters it had a 10 Mb hard drive. Touché!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#129086 Nov 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What OS RU using? If using Windows 7, click on Start, in the search box type character map, under "Programs" click on character map, click on the character you want, then click on select then click on copy. Then paste it in.
é,ñ, etc.
Much easier to simply type in touche in Word and it automatically changes to touché.
Rogue asked a "how to" question and I obliged. Some birfoon gave me a lemon for my kindness.

Here are a few more; not all will transfer through topix.

&#61508; £€µ &#8734; &#8805; &#8804; ÷® &#978; &#948; ë &#292; õ &#1154; &#7709; &#7758; &#7719; &#7862; &#7871;
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do not know how to make an accent aigu on this computer so I did my best. You need to give me a B+ for trying!
<quoted text>
Can you tell me how to make an accent aigu on my computer then?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#129087 Nov 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
All Muslims should leave the country at once.
And take ToolTime with them

Location hidden

#129095 Nov 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
Global Carbon Dioxide Levels Hit New Record in 2011, Survey Shows
GENEVA, Nov 20 (Reuters)- Atmospheric volumes of greenhouse gases blamed for climate change hit a new record in 2011, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said in its annual Greenhouse Gas Bulletin on Tuesday.
The volume of carbon dioxide, the primary greenhouse gas emitted by human activities, grew at a similar rate to the previous decade and reached 390.9 parts per million (ppm), 40 percent above the pre-industrial level, the survey said.Fossil fuels are the primary source of about 375 billion tonnes of carbon that has been released into the atmosphere since the industrial era began in 1750, the WMO said.WMO Secretary-General Michel Jarraud said the billions of tonnes of extra carbon dioxide would stay in the atmosphere for centuries, causing the planet to warm further.
Levels of methane, another long-lived greenhouse gas, have risen steadily for the past three years after levelling off for about seven years. The reasons for that evening out are unclear.Growth in volumes of a third gas, nitrous oxide, quickened in 2011. It has a long-term climate impact that is 298 times greater than carbon dioxide.The WMO, the United Nations' weather agency, said the three gases, which are closely linked to human activities such as fossil fuel use, deforestation and intensive agriculture, had increased the warming effect on the climate by 30 percent between 1990 and 2011.
So, vegetation is now growing 25% faster. You do know CO2 is plant food, don't you?
And if the CO2 is going up, why are Global Temps dropping?

Location hidden

#129096 Nov 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
Hobby Lobby Must Cover Contraception For Employees, Judge Rules
A federal judge ruled Monday night that the Hobby Lobby craft store chain must offer its 13,000 employees contraceptive coverage without a co-pay, as mandated by Obamacare.
Hobby Lobby sued to deny such coverage in September, citing conservative evangelical owner David Green’s personal religious objections to certain types of birth control that fall under Obamacare’s contraception mandate. In particular, the company sought to deny its employees coverage for the morning after pill, commonly known as Plan B.
But on Monday night, U.S. District Judge Joe Heaton denied the request in a 28-page ruling, pointing out that religious institutions have already been given exemptions from covering contraception, and that Hobby Lobby does not qualify since it is a private business:
“However, Hobby Lobby and Mardel [its partner company] are not religious organizations,” the ruling states.“Plaintiffs have not cited, and the court has not found, any case concluding that secular, for-profit corporations such as Hobby Lobby and Mardel have a constitutional right to the free exercise of religion.”
Hobby Lobby’s attorney said the companies’ owners, the Green family, plan to appeal.
“Every American, including family business owners like the Greens, should be free to live and do business according to their religious beliefs,” Kyle Duncan, general counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, said in a statement.
Just last week, a different federal judge issued an injunction over the contraception mandate in Obamacare, siding with religious employers of a private company. But Judge Heaton’s assessment of the law is correct: While non-profit religious institutions are already exempt from the mandate, private businesses do not have the same exemption.
And all that means is the Fed Court of Appeals and then maybe the USSC!
Tell me, can a judge order Muslim or Jewish butchers to process pork?

RationalState

#129099 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, I went to an IBM 286 in 1987. Along with the two five and a quarters it had a 10 Mb hard drive. Touché!
In 1987 I bought a Mac SE. Way beyond a '286 DOS system. Learned to program it in C with the Aztec C development system, which had a UNIX interface. The applications I developed in my spare time were used by research laboratories. At the time I was doing my own basic research in enzymology.

<><><>< ><><><> <><>

While doing computer investigations of the human genome (on my lunch hour at a certain corporation), I noticed something interesting, about 6 years ago.(I did a few rather unique BLAST searches. It didn't cost me anything except my time, while having coffee in front of my computer.) I was dumbfounded. I sent my observation to a certain professor who published (in the top biochemistry journal in the world) the discovery of a new enzyme in the human brain that is significant in energy metabolism during starvation or fasting. He took the ball and ran with it. The project took several years. His recently published paper thanked me for the observation that made it all possible.

As Pasteur said, chance favors the prepared mind.

Location hidden

#129103 Nov 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
News Summary: Unemployment Falls In 37 US States
Source: AP
RATES FALL: An increase in hiring helped lower unemployment rates in 37 U.S. states last month, the latest indication that the job market is slowly healing.
WIDESPREAD IMPROVEMENT: Employers in 35 states added jobs. Unemployment rates are now below 7 percent in 23 of the 50 states. South Carolina's rate fell from 9.1 percent to 8.6 percent, the biggest drop among states. It has fallen a full percentage point in just two months.
HIGHEST RATE: Nevada's unemployment rate, the highest in the nation, fell to 11.5 percent from 11.8 percent, the lowest in three and a half years. It has fallen almost two percentage points in the past twelve months.
-30-
Read more: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_STA...
Then why did the NATIONAL unemployment rate go UP from 7.8% for September to 7.9% for the month of October? Is it because Obama lied about September's numbers which should have been 8.0%?
Grand Birther

United States

#129111 Nov 20, 2012
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, I have an admirer.
Hrmm... either that or someone makes you look foolish every single time you write another spam post.

RationalState

#129112 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, vegetation is now growing 25% faster. You do know CO2 is plant food, don't you?
NASA Finds 2011 Ninth Warmest Year on Record

http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/201201...

Location hidden

#129115 Nov 20, 2012
The power of a uniquely American song
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#129118 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA Finds 2011 Ninth Warmest Year on Record
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/201201...
And we all know that NASA-GISS is actually Dr. Hanson of Columbia University and he has been noted for cooking his data books. Believe it if you will but sooner or later you will wake up.
Just like in 1978. You see, until 1978 you Libtards believed we were entering another Little Ice Age even though the Warm Period started in mid-1950's. You Libtards cooked your data books then and they are still cooking theme even though the Warming trend ended a dozen years ago!
Another of the proponents of Climate Change (Man-made Global Warming) is the University of Colorado at Boulder and in 1977 they were claiming we were entering another Little Ice Age;
http://instaar.colorado.edu/aaar/journal_issu...
Yep, twenty years AFTER we entered a warming trend they were still saying to you Chicken Littles, "Little Ice Age"!!!
And in January 2009 they got caught cooking their data books;
NSIDC: satellite sea ice sensor has “catastrophic failure”– data faulty for the last 45 or more days
Posted on February 18, 2009 by Anthony Watts
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/02/18/nsidc-s...
Oh, they blamed it on equipment failure but they missed a chunk of ice the size of the State of California.
Wojar, stay warm. Head to South America until April!

Location hidden

#129119 Nov 20, 2012
Grand Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hrmm... either that or someone makes you look foolish every single time you write another spam post.
That is funny coming from the Grand Troll!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129120 Nov 20, 2012
I HAVE AIDS wrote:
The world in which Mitt Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough
Like clockwork:
Evangelical leaders and conservative activists have a simple message for establishment Republicans about Mitt Romney’s failed presidential bid: We told you so.
After nearly two weeks of listening to GOP officials pledge to assert greater control over the party and its most strident voices in the wake of Romney’s loss, grass-roots activists have begun to fight back, saying that they are not to blame for the party’s losses in November.
“The moderates have had their candidate in 2008 and they had their candidate in 2012. And they got crushed in both elections. Now they tell us we have to keep moderating. If we do that, will we win?” said Bob Vander Plaats, president of the Family Leader. Vander Plaats is an influential Christian conservative who opposed Romney in the Iowa caucuses 10 months ago and opposed Sen. John McCain’s candidacy four years ago.
Actually, this is nonsense. Mitt Romney lost because he failed to win enough voters outside of the GOP's base coalition—not because he failed to energize the GOP base. For example, in 2008, John McCain won white evangelicals by a 50-point margin. In 2012, Romney won those voters by a 57-point margin—a seven-point gain.(As a share of the total vote, white evangelicals were 26 percent in both years.)
Contrast Romney's seven-point gain in support among white evangelicals with his much smaller gain in support among everyone else: In 2008, President Obama won those voters by 26 points. In 2012, he won them by 23 points. Romney gained, but not by enough. The GOP's base wasn't enough to deliver victory.
Nonetheless, many Republicans have convinced themselves that their ideas and positions would have triumphed if they had only been given a chance. For example:
Ted Cruz, a tea party favorite, trounced Texas’s establishment candidate in a primary on his way to becoming the second Hispanic Republican in the Senate, and the battle he waged in the Lone Star State epitomizes the fight between the two sides. Although he is considered a rising star with a personal biography that GOP leaders wish to promote, Cruz falls squarely in the camp that thinks Romney was not conservative enough and did not fully articulate a conservative contrast to President Obama, except during the first presidential debate.
“It was the one time we actually contested ideas, presented two viewpoints and directions for the country,” he said at the Federalist Society’s annual dinner in Washington.“And then, inevitably, there are these mandarins of politics, who give the voice:‘Don’t show any contrasts. Don’t rock the boat.’ So by the third debate, I’m pretty certain Mitt Romney actually French-kissed Barack Obama.”
I don't know what debates he was watching, but in the debates that I saw, Mitt Romney did everything he could to Etch A Sketch his way into the middle. The biggest difference is that in the first debate, President Obama didn't push back on Romney's effort to reinvent himself. As a result, Romney started gaining in the polls. But by the second debate, the Romnesia pushback was in full swing, and Romney wilted because he couldn't credibly distance himself from the conservative baggage he'd picked up during the primary. His short-lived polling surge had ended—and the reason is that his Etch A Sketch ultimately couldn't erase the image of Severely Conservative Mitt.
That splains it. Ax a question?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129121 Nov 20, 2012
Buttlicker wrote:
The world in which Mitt Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough
Like clockwork:
Evangelical leaders and conservative activists have a simple message for establishment Republicans about Mitt Romney’s failed presidential bid: We told you so.
After nearly two weeks of listening to GOP officials pledge to assert greater control over the party and its most strident voices in the wake of Romney’s loss, grass-roots activists have begun to fight back, saying that they are not to blame for the party’s losses in November.
“The moderates have had their candidate in 2008 and they had their candidate in 2012. And they got crushed in both elections. Now they tell us we have to keep moderating. If we do that, will we win?” said Bob Vander Plaats, president of the Family Leader. Vander Plaats is an influential Christian conservative who opposed Romney in the Iowa caucuses 10 months ago and opposed Sen. John McCain’s candidacy four years ago.
Actually, this is nonsense. Mitt Romney lost because he failed to win enough voters outside of the GOP's base coalition—not because he failed to energize the GOP base. For example, in 2008, John McCain won white evangelicals by a 50-point margin. In 2012, Romney won those voters by a 57-point margin—a seven-point gain.(As a share of the total vote, white evangelicals were 26 percent in both years.)
Contrast Romney's seven-point gain in support among white evangelicals with his much smaller gain in support among everyone else: In 2008, President Obama won those voters by 26 points. In 2012, he won them by 23 points. Romney gained, but not by enough. The GOP's base wasn't enough to deliver victory.
Nonetheless, many Republicans have convinced themselves that their ideas and positions would have triumphed if they had only been given a chance. For example:
Ted Cruz, a tea party favorite, trounced Texas’s establishment candidate in a primary on his way to becoming the second Hispanic Republican in the Senate, and the battle he waged in the Lone Star State epitomizes the fight between the two sides. Although he is considered a rising star with a personal biography that GOP leaders wish to promote, Cruz falls squarely in the camp that thinks Romney was not conservative enough and did not fully articulate a conservative contrast to President Obama, except during the first presidential debate.
“It was the one time we actually contested ideas, presented two viewpoints and directions for the country,” he said at the Federalist Society’s annual dinner in Washington.“And then, inevitably, there are these mandarins of politics, who give the voice:‘Don’t show any contrasts. Don’t rock the boat.’ So by the third debate, I’m pretty certain Mitt Romney actually French-kissed Barack Obama.”
I don't know what debates he was watching, but in the debates that I saw, Mitt Romney did everything he could to Etch A Sketch his way into the middle. The biggest difference is that in the first debate, President Obama didn't push back on Romney's effort to reinvent himself. As a result, Romney started gaining in the polls. But by the second debate, the Romnesia pushback was in full swing, and Romney wilted because he couldn't credibly distance himself from the conservative baggage he'd picked up during the primary. His short-lived polling surge had ended—and the reason is that his Etch A Sketch ultimately couldn't erase the image of Severely Conservative Mitt.
Pfft.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129122 Nov 20, 2012
Genital Wart wrote:
McCain Backs Away From Benghazi Conspiracies
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) today issued a statement essentially conceding that he was wrong in accusing the White House of changing U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s talking points on Benghazi for political purposes.
Former CIA Director David Petraeus told lawmakers last week that the CIA’s assessment that al Qaeda was responsible for the Sept. 11 attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi was taken out of Rice’s talking points after an interagency review. McCain and his allies then claimed the White House took out the talking points because it supposedly undercut the Obama administration’s narrative that it had severely weakened al Qaeda.
But Intelligence officials told CNN yesterday that the intelligence community was responsible for the changes made to Rice’s talking points. The Director of National Intelligence spokesperson said that the White House did not make any “substantive changes.”
McCain responded today and instead of taking issue with the substance of the report, the Arizona Republican wondered why administration and intelligence officials didn’t offer this information in closed door sessions:
“I participated in hours of hearings in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week regarding the events in Benghazi, where senior intelligence officials were asked this very question, and all of them – including the Director of National Intelligence himself – told us that they did not know who made the changes. Now we have to read the answers to our questions in the media. There are many other questions that remain unanswered. But this latest episode is another reason why many of us are so frustrated with, and suspicious of, the actions of this Administration when it comes to the Benghazi attack.”
Of course, it’s possible that the officials did not know who changed the talking points when McCain and other lawmakers asked last week, and later made inquires into the matter.
But McCain, along with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Republicans, has lead a proverbial witch hunt against the Obama administration and Rice, claiming that the administration deliberately misled the public about the nature of the attacks. Today’s news comes just a week after McCain went on national television and claimed that Rice’s “talking points came from the White House, not from the DNI.” He added on Fox that “I think it’s patently obvious that the talking points that Ambassador Rice had didn’t come from the CIA. It came from the White House.” For weeks, McCain has lambasted the administration for engaging in “either a cover-up or the worst kind of incompetence” on the Benghazi attack. McCain also said last week that “[e]verybody knew that it was an al Qaeda attack and she continued to tell the world through all of the talk shows [on Sept. 16] that it was a ‘spontaneous demonstration’ sparked by a video.”
McCain has also said he would block the nomination of Rice for Secretary of State, should the President choose her, saying he would “do everything in my power to block her,” that Rice is “not qualified” for the position and that “she should have known better.” He subsequently said he would bock any nominee Obama put forward.
But now that every angle of McCain’s attacks have been completely debunked, all he has left is to complain about not being told that intelligence officials didn’t give him this information sooner.
Quack!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129123 Nov 20, 2012
Gutter Trash wrote:
Hobby Lobby Must Cover Contraception For Employees, Judge Rules
A federal judge ruled Monday night that the Hobby Lobby craft store chain must offer its 13,000 employees contraceptive coverage without a co-pay, as mandated by Obamacare.
Hobby Lobby sued to deny such coverage in September, citing conservative evangelical owner David Green’s personal religious objections to certain types of birth control that fall under Obamacare’s contraception mandate. In particular, the company sought to deny its employees coverage for the morning after pill, commonly known as Plan B.
But on Monday night, U.S. District Judge Joe Heaton denied the request in a 28-page ruling, pointing out that religious institutions have already been given exemptions from covering contraception, and that Hobby Lobby does not qualify since it is a private business:
“However, Hobby Lobby and Mardel [its partner company] are not religious organizations,” the ruling states.“Plaintiffs have not cited, and the court has not found, any case concluding that secular, for-profit corporations such as Hobby Lobby and Mardel have a constitutional right to the free exercise of religion.”
Hobby Lobby’s attorney said the companies’ owners, the Green family, plan to appeal.
“Every American, including family business owners like the Greens, should be free to live and do business according to their religious beliefs,” Kyle Duncan, general counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, said in a statement.
Just last week, a different federal judge issued an injunction over the contraception mandate in Obamacare, siding with religious employers of a private company. But Judge Heaton’s assessment of the law is correct: While non-profit religious institutions are already exempt from the mandate, private businesses do not have the same exemption.
Boink!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129124 Nov 20, 2012
Herpes wrote:
Report: Red states lead road deaths
The 10 states with the highest rate of traffic fatalities in 2010 were politically red states, while the states with the safest roads were all deep blue, according to a report Tuesday.
The divide was reported by FairWarning, a news site covering health and safety issues. Red Wyoming is at the top of the list, with 27.5 traffic deaths per 100,000 people. The state has the highest maximum speed limit in the country at 75 mph and not wearing a seat belt is only a secondary offense.
Massachusetts is the safest state, with only 4.8 deaths per 100,000.(Washington, D.C., has an even lower rate of four deaths per 100,000.) Only three of the 23 states with lower-than-average rates of traffic fatalities went for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney earlier this month. President Barack Obama won six of the 27 states with higher death rates.
The national average in 2010 was 10.6 deaths per 100,000.
For those who study accident rates, the disparity comes as no surprise. Rural areas, which tend to be located in red states, have worse fatality records than urban areas, which tend to be located in blue states.
Why? Researchers point their fingers at a range of reasons, including the preponderance of windy and sometimes mountainous two-lane roads in rural areas. Rural areas also typically allow higher speed limits and a greater number of older vehicles. Another factor is lower rural seat belt use, in part due to the lack of primary seat belt laws in some red states.
Rural areas also tend to outrank urban areas in the most pernicious cause of driving fatalities: those caused by alcohol impairment. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 57 percent of all driving fatalities due to alcohol in 2007 occurred in rural areas.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/841...
HUH? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129125 Nov 20, 2012
Jacques Scrotum Groomer wrote:
The GOP’s 2012 diversity disaster
Florida Republican Rep. Allen West’s concession Tuesday makes it official: The 2012 election was a disaster for the GOP’s efforts to diversify the face of the party.
The number of African-American Republicans in Congress, which stood to double thanks to several highly competitive candidates, was instead cut in half. In addition to West’s reelection loss, top House prospects Vernon Parker in Arizona and Mia Love in Utah also fell short, leaving Rep. Tim Scott of South Carolina as the lone black GOP House member in the 113th Congress.
In a year when a record number of Hispanics were elected to Congress, Republicans also ended up losing two of their already small contingent: Reps. Francisco Canseco of Texas and David Rivera of Florida, both of whom were defeated in their bids for a second term.
In addition, the party failed to elect one of its most promising Hispanic candidates, former California Lt. Gov. Abel Maldonado, and saw GOP Gov. Luis Fortuño defeated in Puerto Rico.
In the Senate, which will have a record number of women next year, the number of female Republican senators declined by one. While Republican Deb Fischer was elected to Nebraska’s open Senate seat, five other female GOP nominees lost — placing the number of GOP women in the Senate at 4.
Meanwhile, Democrats elected 4 new women and re-elected 6 female Senate incumbents, giving the party 16 female senators.
There was one promising sign this year for the GOP amid the lost opportunities: The election of Ted Cruz to an open Texas Senate seat. His victory means the party now boasts Hispanic senators in two of the nation’s largest states (the other is Florida’s Marco Rubio).
Since the GOP can also point to two Hispanic governors (Democrats have none), Republicans are now arguably better positioned than Democrats to put a Hispanic on the presidential ticket in 2016.
Really. All that from a dumbazz like you? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129126 Nov 20, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Under Marxism you own nothing, so due process of law is not required.
So owning any type of property must be overcome for this government to become a MSC state, this will not happen.
We have, give or take 5 or 6, 198 world governments. Grateful you name me the marxist ones. oh, enlightened one.

RationalState

#129127 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the CO2 is going up, why are Global Temps dropping?<quoted text>
And we all know that NASA-GISS is actually Dr. Hanson of Columbia University and he has been noted for cooking his data books.
Rougie: "and he has been noted for cooking his data books"

In Rougie's fantasies.

Meanwhile 2011 was the 9th warmest year on record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 71,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Earthling-1 49,219
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,154,077
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Justice1313 51,253
New Beach Boys song. 11 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr _Zoey_ 363
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH