BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
gotta agree

Charleston, WV

#129141 Nov 20, 2012
rouge scholar 05...just accept the fact Obama won...no time to hate...
wotard

Clearlake, CA

#129142 Nov 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/09/05/republican-party-de ficit_n_1858295.html
Check out what the GOP doesn't want you to know about the deficit
The Huffington Post | By Bonnie Kavoussi
Posted: 09/05/2012 5:40 pm
Updated: 09/05/2012 5:40 pm
The Deficit Has Grown Mostly Because Of The Recession
The Stimulus Cost Much Less Than Bush's Wars, Tax Cuts
The Deficit Grew Under George W. Bush
The Deficit Is Shrinking
Investors Are Paying Us To Borrow Money
Investors Are Not Running Away
Health Care Reform Reduces The Deficit
The U.S. Is Borrowing Less From China
We Spend A Lot On Defense
We Spend A Lot On Health Care
Republicans May Want Large Deficits For Now
These are flat out lies, And you know it, who do you think is believing this BS, I guess that would be you and the other libtards believe your own lies!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#129143 Nov 20, 2012
wotard wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie!
So why can't you prove that anyone from the hospital listed on obozo fishy BC has ever come forward to confirm Obummers public claimed that he was born there? No hospital on US will confirm that Barry Soetoro as child and then Barrack Obama as an adult was ever born any where in Hawaii, not even the governor of Hawaii could prove it, and to date other that someone listing this hospital,on a fraudulent BC, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY PROOF!
So ramble on Libtard obot!
Sorry, loser. Proof.

VERIFICATION OF BIRTH
Recipient of Verification: Ken Bennett, Arizona Secretary of State
Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-14.3, I verify the following:
1. A birth certificate is on file with the Department of Health indicating that
Barack Hussein Obama, II was born in Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Name of Person: Barack Hussein Obama, II
3. Department of Health File #: 151 61 10641
4. Time of Birth: 7:24 p.m.
5. Name of Hospital: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
6. Age of Father: 25
7. Birthplace of Father: Kenya, East Africa
8. Age of Mother: 18
9. Birthplace of Mother: Wichita, Kansas
10. Date of Signature of Parent: 8-7-61
11. Date of Signature of Attendant: 8-8-61
12. Date Accepted by Local Registrar: Aug-8 1961
Additionally, I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for
Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files .

I certify that the information contained
in the vital record on file with the
Department of Health was used to
verify the facts of the vital event.
Alvin T. Onaka, PhD.
State Registrar
LibtardsRStupid

Clearlake, CA

#129144 Nov 20, 2012
One of you brain dead libtards said that the document from the school that Obummer attended in Indonesia had no signatures on it.

Lie!

His father signed it!

You also said you have no way of know who signed it?

You flipped Rtard, exactly! We have no way of knowing that the signatures on any document presented by Obummer was signed by those individuals or someone else, because NO ONE has come forward to confirmed they signed anything, or saw anything for birth documents to supposed schools! NO ONE!

LRS(Libtards R Stupid)

Bristol, CT

#129145 Nov 20, 2012
LibtardsRStupid wrote:
One of you brain dead libtards said that the document from the school that Obummer attended in Indonesia had no signatures on it.
Lie!
His father signed it!
You also said you have no way of know who signed it?
You flipped Rtard, exactly! We have no way of knowing that the signatures on any document presented by Obummer was signed by those individuals or someone else, because NO ONE has come forward to confirmed they signed anything, or saw anything for birth documents to supposed schools! NO ONE!
LRS(Libtards R Stupid)
His step-father signed a document that said he was born in Hawaii - factual.

Dufus.

His step-father had no authority to determine his citizenship - legal.

Get a clue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129146 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Poopo, why wood someone like George Soros need to buy health insurance? Why would a Catholic Nun have to buy health insurance when she is covered by her convent?
How about illegal aliens, who will make sure they have health insurance?
Now, can you tell us where you got your stats?
er, Rogue, why don't you do a quick study of other countries with universal health care and see how they manage? Is there someting with studying how others do it? Afraid to learn something?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129147 Nov 20, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I call BS!
Not one of those words was contained in my post, Jacque itch.
Post?|Did you mean posts? And did I not speak of birthers in general? "assorted birthers", did it not say? Shoe fits?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129148 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do not know how to make an accent aigu on this computer so I did my best. You need to give me a B+ for trying!
<quoted text>
Can you tell me how to make an accent aigu on my computer then?
Told you . Don't you read? Alt 130
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129149 Nov 20, 2012
Roid Licker wrote:
The World Bank’s Dire Report and Warning on Climate Change
The entire planet will be hurt by climate change, but a bleak new report by the World Bank says some of the poorest countries will feel its effects the most.
“No nation will be immune to the impacts of climate change,” the report,“Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must Be Avoided,” says.“However, the distribution of impacts is likely to be inherently unequal and tilted against many of the world’s poorest regions, which have the least economic, institutional, scientific, and technical capacity to cope and adapt.”
The World Bank warns that temperatures on Earth could rise more than 7 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Celsius) by 2100, bringing along with them some catastrophic consequences.
The Hill:
The report warns that some of the most dangerous effects will be felt by poor nations in the tropical regions, who will face the greatest sea-level rise, get hit disproportionately hard by increases in cyclone intensity, and face other effects.
“Increasing aridity and drought are likely to increase substantially in many developing country regions located in tropical and subtropical areas,” the report states.
It warns of ecological harms and increased human suffering, noting that the effects of climate change will counteract benefits seen from economic growth and development initiatives.
Read more
Humans, however, have the ability to ward off this devastating scenario. As the report notes,“With action, a 4°C world can be avoided and we can likely hold warming below 2°C.”
And in his foreword, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim writes,“Our work on inclusive green growth has shown that—through more efficiency and smarter use of energy and natural resources—many opportunities exist to drastically reduce the climate impact of development, without slowing down poverty alleviation and economic growth.”
Kim also pledges that the World Bank will “redouble” its efforts to curb climate changing emissions. The organization has a total of $7.2 billion in climate investments funds in 48 countries around the world.
Get cha some then.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129150 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'? Did you mean touché?<quoted text>
Most grateful. "é"!!!
Oh, ok, forget my last post and the Alt 130. Sorry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129151 Nov 20, 2012
worm wrote:
And salaam to Arabic Americans.
Our diversity is our strength!
Screw 'em! Pack your bags bois not your butts. LMAO Bunch of creepy perverts.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129152 Nov 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What OS RU using? If using Windows 7, click on Start, in the search box type character map, under "Programs" click on character map, click on the character you want, then click on select then click on copy. Then paste it in.
é, &#336;,ñ, etc.
Much easier to simply type in touche in Word and it automatically changes to touché.
Even easier for me, I have a French bilingual keyboard. I type 3/4 of my stuff in French.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129153 Nov 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you think anyone right of you, is a Conservative. Not so. In between you and Conservatives is a whole lot of Moderates like Berlusconi of Italy and Brey of Spain who are Moderates.
No, they're anyhing but.

Bristol, CT

#129154 Nov 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw 'em! Pack your bags bois not your butts. LMAO Bunch of creepy perverts.
That's what jag-offs once said about Germans, Italians, Poles and other AMERICANS.

UR unAmerican.
wojar wrote:
And salaam to Arabic Americans.
Our diversity is our strength!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129155 Nov 20, 2012
Dipshat wrote:
Things You Didn’t Know To Worry About: Getting Raped By Demons
You may have been under the impression that when Christianists think about rape, they mostly think about how women are either asking for it by not screaming quite loudly enough or dressing like the sluts that everyone knows they are, or lying about it so they can murder a babby, or maybe using it as the first metaphor that comes to mind for everything that happens, ever. But you would be incorrect! It turns out that at least some members of the wingnut beliefosphere are actually concerned about real, genuine rapey-rape of the sort that happens when a demon from hell literally forces itself sexually upon a human being. This is a topic that Susan Brownmiller never addressed, which just goes to show how out of touch the radical feminists are. This rather breathless piece in “CharismaMagazine” warns,“As bizarre as it sounds, those who minister to people in occult bondage say it’s more common than you think.” So apparently the reason this demon-rape epidemic has gone underreported is that no one was asking the experts.
Frickin' weirdo! LMAO street urchin
LRS

United States

#129156 Nov 20, 2012
At $17 million, Allen West spent the most on a House race ever.

And lost.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129157 Nov 20, 2012
Total Tard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what jag-offs once said about Germans, Italians, Poles and other AMERICANS.
UR unAmerican.
<quoted text>
Huh? RU on drugs? RU on LSD? dipshat! How many people do you think have died because of the methchef?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129158 Nov 20, 2012
BigPuss wrote:
At $17 hundred, Allen West spent the least on a House race ever.
And lost.
Your point? Other than your head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129159 Nov 20, 2012
Poptard wrote:
<quoted text>
UR unAmerican.
<quoted text>
My version is superior. By far. Pack your bags bois not your butts! It will be better understood also. Pervs
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129160 Nov 20, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min OzRitz 50,276
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,172,481
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 1 hr joey 2
Jay Cutler U Suk 1 hr joey 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,359
one million dollars 3 hr John Randle 1
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 4 hr Victim of FOC84 19
abby 1-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 28
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News