BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
113,501 - 113,520 of 176,652 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and Americans pay 100% of the development COST. And then other countries, like Canada, twist the arms of the drug makers to cut them a deal. Yep, while we pay full price, most other countries do not.
Even if your facts were real what is your point?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
no. Just sent it as I thought it was interesting. He looks like he is flirting with her to me. And she is with him. I wonder what Michelle thinks? WHACK!
obama is an idiot Marxist moron. He should be in jail for his documents alone. His constant lying is on the record.
The CIA had it right on Benghazi. obama's goose is cooked and here is why:
Every morning he gets briefed by the CIA. THEY INFORM HIM OF ANY ACTIONS. They did that on Benghazi. The document goes all over the place and it will say it. He lied. He knew immediately on day one and probably minutes after it happened. They had intel on this going to happen foe weeks before it happened on 9/11. He knew it, and he lied. And then he refused our guys help and they are dead. He should be impeached and thrown in jail. Period!
That and dozens of other things he does makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any honest person with any dignity to like him, let alone condone his actions. His changing the documents, including Benghazi's narrative have totally outed this forgery criminal.
My question to you is why do you support a guy like this. He is disgusting, and that is putting it mildly.
I couldn't agree more. However, I don't think they'll ever impeach the first "Black" President. He will hang himself eventually. Count on it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only complete dumbazzes who cannot understand what the law says call it play law. Kind of like your occupation, huh? It's just a fantasy! HILARIOUS louse
Right. Dumbazzes like the Congress, the US courts, Secretaries of the States, and state courts who "cannot understand what the law says".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
Looks like the SNITCHES have been active today.
The SHEEPLE don't like what I have to say about their false messiah.
But alas, I'M BACK!
The 1000th moniker for the banned foul mouth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, Have you ever quoted any poll? How many pollsters cover local elections? And yes, I have posted a link to that poll several times.
And I have also stated that the winner, Mayor Alvin Brown (D), seems to be doing a pretty good job. The previous mayor, Mayor Peyton, was a Country Clubber RINO.
And you are one sick puppy to bash someone's religion. But it does seem funny is that you only bash Christians.
As far a the USSC being leaked that ObamaCare was 4-5 against it was evident that it was leaked because Obama went into a rage and bashed the USSC. Just look at his demeanor at the beginning of this press conference.
Obama confident Supreme Court will uphold healthcare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nzw_VMEw-OAXX
Show me where I bashed religion in the post you refer to. I did bash the Moslems a while back, called Mohamad a pedophile. You conventiently forgot that. ALL of your predictions have been wrong and there was no inside info on Roberts changing his mind. Figment of your imagination and you make yourself believe it. Admit Obama won and your boy, unfit for the presidency, lost, and that you did NOT dance in the streets Nov 7. Your loser mayor now occupies a patronized job, the kind you said republicans just don't give. You were wrong on that one too, and stop blaming the newspaper. Wrong, wrong and wrong again and want to know why? Because your judgements are based on hate and prejudice. As per emotions, those are very untrustworthy criteria.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Dumbazzes like the Congress, the US courts, Secretaries of the States, and state courts who "cannot understand what the law says".
Ark was an exception. Nothing more. I've been through this with your ignorant azz and don't plan on doing it again. The simple fact is Odumbo has no claim to U.S Citizenship what-so-ever. He is a fraud, just as we've been saying. You know he's a fraud too! The only reason I can see why you support him is because you're against America and its ways. Why don't you unhide that location now? Wouldn't that be interesting? LMAO!!! squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...you didn't read the rest of it. She is pregnant with obama's baby.
That is so, so adolescent, so puerile, so immature and nto funny at all. Sad that you could be so ignorant , that you would think that is an intelligent comment. Were it true, and boy, would he had to have worked fast, I couldn't give a sh*t. Not the least important.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
no. Just sent it as I thought it was interesting. He looks like he is flirting with her to me. And she is with him. I wonder what Michelle thinks? WHACK!
obama is an idiot Marxist moron. He should be in jail for his documents alone. His constant lying is on the record.
The CIA had it right on Benghazi. obama's goose is cooked and here is why:
Every morning he gets briefed by the CIA. THEY INFORM HIM OF ANY ACTIONS. They did that on Benghazi. The document goes all over the place and it will say it. He lied. He knew immediately on day one and probably minutes after it happened. They had intel on this going to happen foe weeks before it happened on 9/11. He knew it, and he lied. And then he refused our guys help and they are dead. He should be impeached and thrown in jail. Period!
That and dozens of other things he does makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any honest person with any dignity to like him, let alone condone his actions. His changing the documents, including Benghazi's narrative have totally outed this forgery criminal.
My question to you is why do you support a guy like this. He is disgusting, and that is putting it mildly.
à

My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ark was an exception. Nothing more. I've been through this with your ignorant azz and don't plan on doing it again. The simple fact is Odumbo has no claim to U.S Citizenship what-so-ever. He is a fraud, just as we've been saying. You know he's a fraud too! The only reason I can see why you support him is because you're against America and its ways. Why don't you unhide that location now? Wouldn't that be interesting? LMAO!!! squid
Ark was an exception if you make up your own facts to suit your fantasy. BTW, you're conflating law and political support.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.
You just keep proving me correct, jacqazz. Read all you want. It will never amount to understanding. In this case it is about what an American is and believes in. Trust me, you are clueless and will remain so.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Ark was an exception if you make up your own facts to suit your fantasy. BTW, you're conflating law and political support.
Your typical BS response.(Whataburger Jingle) "WHAT AN IDIOT" LMAO!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
so why do you support his criminal actions again? you never answered that, Then i will answer yours.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try explaining it to the US courts, the Congress, the state courts, the Secretaries of the various States, election boards, law schools, Mitt Romney and John McCaIn. Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Try explaining it to the US courts, the Congress, the state courts, the Secretaries of the various States, election boards, law schools, Mitt Romney and John McCaIn. Loser.
Isn't that the same garbage you just finished posting?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

from wnd-

interesting...

We have one last, final chance to save America. We have one last, final chance to stop Barack Obama. One final chance.

What is this final chance? Will the Republicans step up to the plate and do what is necessary?
Ads by Google

Bible Study GamesYou Think You Know The Bible Well? Test Yourself With Our Trivia Game www.BibleTriviaTime.com

Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.

Yes, the election is over – but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.

That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.

Is there a way to stop this?

Yes, there is.

And the best part – this is totally constitutional.

The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.

According to the 12th Amendment, for the Electoral College to be able to select the president, it must have a quorum of two-thirds of the states voting. If enough states refuse to participate, the Electoral College will not have a quorum. If the Electoral College does not have a quorum or otherwise cannot vote or decide, then the responsibility for selecting the president and vice president devolves to the Congress.

The House of Representatives selects the president and the Senate selects the vice president.

Since the Republicans hold a majority in the House, presumably they would vote for Mitt Romney, and the Democrats in the Senate would vote for Joe Biden for vice president.

Can this work?

Sure it can.

Democrats have actually set this precedent of refusing to participate to deny Republicans a quorum. They did this in Wisconsin and in Texas. Why can’t we do this with the Electoral College?...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That you have no coherent answer for. Enjoy your delusions. You understand law and all the courts and judges, Congress, etc., are amateurs.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He still doesn't get it. He doesn't need to persuade me that his delusions make sense. LRS needs to persuade the courts, the Congress and the Electoral College.
Good luck!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
...so why do you support his criminal actions again? you never answered that, Then i will answer yours.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
from wnd-
interesting...
We have one last, final chance to save America. We have one last, final chance to stop Barack Obama. One final chance.
What is this final chance? Will the Republicans step up to the plate and do what is necessary?
Ads by Google
Bible Study GamesYou Think You Know The Bible Well? Test Yourself With Our Trivia Game www.BibleTriviaTime.com
Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.
Yes, the election is over – but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.
That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.
Is there a way to stop this?
Yes, there is.
And the best part – this is totally constitutional.
The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.
According to the 12th Amendment, for the Electoral College to be able to select the president, it must have a quorum of two-thirds of the states voting. If enough states refuse to participate, the Electoral College will not have a quorum. If the Electoral College does not have a quorum or otherwise cannot vote or decide, then the responsibility for selecting the president and vice president devolves to the Congress.
The House of Representatives selects the president and the Senate selects the vice president.
Since the Republicans hold a majority in the House, presumably they would vote for Mitt Romney, and the Democrats in the Senate would vote for Joe Biden for vice president.
Can this work?
Sure it can.
Democrats have actually set this precedent of refusing to participate to deny Republicans a quorum. They did this in Wisconsin and in Texas. Why can’t we do this with the Electoral College?...
You'd have a much better chance playing Powerball.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

A U.S. congresswoman is warning that while the world’s eyes are on Iran’s growing threat against Israel, the Islamic nation’s terrorist surrogates may have already formed sleeper cells here in the United States.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/iran-moving-sleepe...

Probably out West into our National Parks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 68,833
Time Travel 34 min Guess 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RayOne 1,095,055
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr RONE 49,231
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 5 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 5 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
•••
•••