BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
113,461 - 113,480 of 177,407 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128720 Nov 19, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the land of fruits and nuts is wherever you are currently.
...or was that bigots and braggards?
Your the one that lives in California yet votes in S.D. Is that to avoid California income taxes?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#128721 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't admit very much , do you? You were wrong on all counts. You blame the local newspaper? You can't make up your own minds by reading and weighing different sources? For the stock market,you blame your broker? You can't ream different business publications and networks and make up your mind? And as for Roberts, you maintain he switched sides . I know you won't respond, but please give us a dependable source for this change of mind. Funny, your reply does not mention your presidential predictions. Who do you blame for that and will you give me a reply?
This morning, I badly typed a post and will ask you the question I meant to ask. Of the 10 or so odd birthers here on Topix, not ONE, not one single one, including you, has acknowledged that Obama won the election and Romney lost it. Why are you all in such denial? Do you think it's mature to ignore a true and real result and to deny that the majority of the people has spoken and that it is their will? When I last lost my election, I swore and was so damn angry, but I did admit that the other guy won and mine lost. I have no problem with that. Why do you?
I'm still waiting to find out how many African-American children Rogue has adopted.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128722 Nov 19, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, context has nothing to do with what is wrong with this:
"and approximately 50% less Doctors to see those patients."
If you cannot see the glaring error in the above, you should go back to 4th grade and try again.
Sorry, it must suck to be so ignorant.
Bladder Splatter, do everyone a big favor and hang yourself. TIA
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128723 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did I already suspect that you don't believe in science....
Hey wittle boy, or should I say pops? LMAO idiot
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#128724 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!BURGLARY IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!
(You just can't make this stuff up!!)
When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was a white box filled with a grayish-white powder.(That's the way the police report described it.)
A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.
Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars:'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.'
The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The white box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.
And you thought California was the land of fruits and nuts.
"You just can't make this stuff up!!"

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/cocain...

You're such an idiot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128725 Nov 19, 2012
LRS Wannbe wrote:
<quoted text>
1) My name is Johannes aka Moocher
2) DIMs DIMs!!! Are you really that ignorant? NJ had more people that voted in the 2012 presidential election than Texas!
Please tell me that I'm not this dumb idiot who chases cars like a dog.
No can do, wuss!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128726 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't admit very much , do you? You were wrong on all counts. You blame the local newspaper? You can't make up your own minds by reading and weighing different sources? For the stock market,you blame your broker? You can't ream different business publications and networks and make up your mind? And as for Roberts, you maintain he switched sides . I know you won't respond, but please give us a dependable source for this change of mind. Funny, your reply does not mention your presidential predictions. Who do you blame for that and will you give me a reply?
This morning, I badly typed a post and will ask you the question I meant to ask. Of the 10 or so odd birthers here on Topix, not ONE, not one single one, including you, has acknowledged that Obama won the election and Romney lost it. Why are you all in such denial? Do you think it's mature to ignore a true and real result and to deny that the majority of the people has spoken and that it is their will? When I last lost my election, I swore and was so damn angry, but I did admit that the other guy won and mine lost. I have no problem with that. Why do you?

er, Rogue, just a reminder. You were supposed to show me proof that Chief Justice Roberts changed his mind on his vote relative to Obamacare. Is that coming? Also, you did not comment on your presidential crystal ball. Why? Remember how you and associated birthers would be dancing in the streets on the morning of November 7? How's that go?

Oh, PRESIDENT OBAMA is in Asia at the moment in his official function as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN. When he is met at Air Force One by foreign dignitaries, he is addressed as Mr. President. Does that hurt?

Oh, on his only foreign visit to Poland and the UK, Mitt Romney managed to insult both. That was a good start.

I can just see Romney arriving in Thailand :

-Thai Prime Minister : Welcome Mr President Romney;
-President (ha ha, now THAT'S pretending) Romney : Thank you , er, gook;
-Thai P.M.: I resent that, Mr President;
-Romney : Sorry, I mean Jap. And you people are all abominations.

Hilarious.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#128727 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1) My name is not Johannes
2) VOTERS! VOTERS! Are you really that ignorant? Florida had more people that voted in the 2012 presidential election than Texas!
Please tell me that you are not this dumb and are just pretending to be an idiot.
IF there were anything illegal about the vote in Florida, where Obama won by more than 74,000 votes, the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State of Florida would have said something about it. The voter turnout in Florida, a swing state that was visited by the candidates frequently and received lots of advertising, was high. People stood online to vote.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#128728 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1) My name is not Johannes
2) VOTERS! VOTERS! Are you really that ignorant? Florida had more people that voted in the 2012 presidential election than Texas!
Please tell me that you are not this dumb and are just pretending to be an idiot.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
LRS

Saint Paul, MN

#128729 Nov 19, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
Very nice post. I liked it so much that here it is:

----------

Barack Obama won the election.

He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.

We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.

Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.
LRS

Saint Paul, MN

#128730 Nov 19, 2012
Party of Entitled Rich Threatens Economy

Republicans, the party of the nation's entitled rich, are holding a knife to the throat of America's frail recovery.

The GOP sore losers have America up against a wall. Republicans don't care that the majority of the country voted for a candidate who promised to raise taxes on the rich. Republicans don't care that an even larger majority - 60 percent - told election day pollsters they wanted those taxes raised. Republicans don't care about majority-rule democracy at all. They're demanding ransom - extension of tax cuts for the rich. If Americans don't submit, Republicans will slash the nation's economy.

"Back away from your Social Security, your Medicare, your Medicaid," the Republicans are ordering. The GOP insists those crucial social insurance programs be sacrificed to prevent the entitled rich from once again paying the income tax rates that they did during the boom years of Bill Clinton. The party that lost the Presidency, lost seats in the House and lost seats in the Senate is willing to take down the economy, to eviscerate programs like the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Consumer Product Safety Commission and the Federal Aviation Administration rather than require the entitled rich pull their weight as citizens of the country that enabled them to live lives of unprecedented luxury.

The candidate Republicans chose as their presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, stated the party's position loud and clear last spring and reiterated it during a phone call last week with his millionaire financiers. Romney told funders in May that he had no intention of "worrying about" 47 percent of Americans who he described as moochers, citizens he slandered with the allegation that they refuse to "take personal responsibility."

In the phone call last week, Romney claimed that the Americans he referred to as government moochers all voted for President Obama because the Democrat gave them "gifts." Romney, a quarter-billionaire, described the administration's plan for partial forgiveness of college loan interest as a "gift" to students. The Republican candidate born into wealth and pampered in private schools characterized as a "gift" the requirement in Obamacare that health insurance companies provide prescription contraceptives without co-payments.

The rich boy said President Obama bought women's votes for $10 co-pay forgiveness. But for Republicans, it's never the other way around. Romney and the GOP don't think they were buying the votes of the rich with their promise to add another 20 percent break on top of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest.

That's because they believe they're entitled. They derisively refer to the social safety net programs that prevent the nation's poor and elderly from being reduced to eating cat food as "entitlements." But it's the entitled rich - Romney, the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Adelson and their ilk - who demand that America give them "stuff" like tax breaks for sending jobs overseas, like tax loopholes for hoarding their assets in the Caymans, like government-paid roads and sewers and rail lines to their businesses.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128732 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one that lives in California yet votes in S.D. Is that to avoid California income taxes?
That might be the case.....how very republiKKKan of me, don't you think?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128733 Nov 19, 2012
Er, Rogue. Immediately following Obama's electoral victory, the DJIA bombed. It was well understood by most knowledgeable people and experts in the matter that this was on account of how a Republican congress would deal with a Democratic president, specially as concerns any kind of deal on the upcoming fiscal cliff. Everyone agreed with that. EXCEPT YOU. It was clearly, to YOU, a reaction to Obama's election.

Okay, let's go along with that.

Friday, the DJIA had a modest rally of 50 odd points. Then today, up 207.

Now Rogue, tell us. Who gets the kudos for that? I know, I know, not Obama. His absence? You used that one before. With Biden subbing for him, it should be worse, no? Let's see if we can find a new excuse for this upswing. The war between Palestine and Israel? Hmm, NOT. Iranian enrichment of uranium to make H-bombs? Hmmm, NOT. The European community neck-deep in unsolvable debt? Hmm,NOT. Inversely, how about faith in the re-elected president? NOT.

Told you a million zillion times. Daily fluctuations of the DJIA are NOT the president's doing. Long long term, yes of course. NOT daily, NOT weekly and probably NOT monthly. But you insist, and every time you notice a drop in the index, it's all Obama's fault. When it's up, it's either silence on your part or denial. Aren't you tired of appearing totally ridiculous? If the Dow's down tomorrow, will you pounce on it and blame Obama? YES. You hate him that much, do you? You DO want your country to fail just to show how right you were about him. Wow. Patriot that?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#128735 Nov 19, 2012
I failed 4th Grade wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Splatter, do everyone a big favor and hang yourself. TIA
Awww, Bayou Billy is too ignorant to parse a simple sentence.

BWAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#128736 Nov 19, 2012
dtrump wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly we can have whatever sidearms are carried by law enforcement and whatever long-guns are carried by soldiers so we can protect ourselves from them.
Sarah Palin defended real estate mogul Donald Trump's right to raise doubts about President Obama's place of birth.
"I appreciate that the Donald wants to spend his resources on something that so interests him and so many Americans, you know more power to him," Palin said
www.WND.com
So you are saying that a person can have a belt feed 50 cal machine gun? What in the would a person need that for??

Take it hunting for a deer!!!! if you need that to hunt deer then you are a piss poor shooter then.

If a person wants to own a hunting rifle or a hand gun that is fine.

I don't see a need for a person to own a 50 cal or such other weapons
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#128737 Nov 19, 2012
Gomar wrote:
Does a man (or a woman) have a right to become POTUS eventhough 1 of his/her parents is not American?
Obama's daddy was Kenyan, thereby a subject of the Queen, and a British citizen. Thus, Obama is 1/2 a British citizen. Furthermore, his mom re-married another muslim from Indonesia.
However, there is a strong possiblity that a hippie by the name of Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real dad.
BTW, Senators rarely if ever become presidents. JFK was the last one.
According to the 14th amendment to the US Constitution, when born in this nation, you must be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this being the Constitution.
Obama was born subject to the nation of his father, therefore rendering him ineligible for US citizenship, unless naturalized.
Our Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#128742 Nov 19, 2012
Gomar wrote:
Does a man (or a woman) have a right to become POTUS eventhough 1 of his/her parents is not American?
Obama's daddy was Kenyan, thereby a subject of the Queen, and a British citizen. Thus, Obama is 1/2 a British citizen. Furthermore, his mom re-married another muslim from Indonesia.
However, there is a strong possiblity that a hippie by the name of Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real dad.
BTW, Senators rarely if ever become presidents. JFK was the last one.
A Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

A Constitutional Republic is the current form of government in the United States. However in recent years, many people have criticized the federal government for moving away from a Constitutional Republic, as defined by the Constitution, and towards a pure democracy

"Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", simply means the US Constitution.

As stated in the Preamble, the Constitution is only for the citizens of the US, aliens are not subjects of, nor subject to its jurisdiction.

The 14th plainly states who are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the Constitution, aliens are not.

Ark was DOA, when the USSC tired to change the meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this can only be accomplished through an amendment.

Obama was born subject to a foreign power, this condition has never changed during his life, he was never naturalized.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#128744 Nov 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>According to the 14th amendment to the US Constitution, when born in this nation, you must be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this being the Constitution.
Obama was born subject to the nation of his father, therefore rendering him ineligible for US citizenship, unless naturalized.
Our Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status.
Same tired song. Way off key. Way flat.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#128745 Nov 19, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that a person can have a belt feed 50 cal machine gun? What in the would a person need that for??
Take it hunting for a deer!!!! if you need that to hunt deer then you are a piss poor shooter then.
If a person wants to own a hunting rifle or a hand gun that is fine.
I don't see a need for a person to own a 50 cal or such other weapons
Why not a 50 cal.? It is your Right, to keep and bear arms.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128746 Nov 19, 2012
A Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing
Towards California. The Captain gets on the loud-hailer
And shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"
One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts,
"We are invading the United States of America!"
The entire crew of the destroyer double over in laughter. When the
Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the
Loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?"
The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're
The last four. The rest are already ashore!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min harmonious 1,100,489
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Rick Moss 68,994
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dick Topick 49,534
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,376
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE