BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128794 Nov 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Dumbazzes like the Congress, the US courts, Secretaries of the States, and state courts who "cannot understand what the law says".
Ark was an exception. Nothing more. I've been through this with your ignorant azz and don't plan on doing it again. The simple fact is Odumbo has no claim to U.S Citizenship what-so-ever. He is a fraud, just as we've been saying. You know he's a fraud too! The only reason I can see why you support him is because you're against America and its ways. Why don't you unhide that location now? Wouldn't that be interesting? LMAO!!! squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128795 Nov 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...you didn't read the rest of it. She is pregnant with obama's baby.
That is so, so adolescent, so puerile, so immature and nto funny at all. Sad that you could be so ignorant , that you would think that is an intelligent comment. Were it true, and boy, would he had to have worked fast, I couldn't give a sh*t. Not the least important.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128796 Nov 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
no. Just sent it as I thought it was interesting. He looks like he is flirting with her to me. And she is with him. I wonder what Michelle thinks? WHACK!
obama is an idiot Marxist moron. He should be in jail for his documents alone. His constant lying is on the record.
The CIA had it right on Benghazi. obama's goose is cooked and here is why:
Every morning he gets briefed by the CIA. THEY INFORM HIM OF ANY ACTIONS. They did that on Benghazi. The document goes all over the place and it will say it. He lied. He knew immediately on day one and probably minutes after it happened. They had intel on this going to happen foe weeks before it happened on 9/11. He knew it, and he lied. And then he refused our guys help and they are dead. He should be impeached and thrown in jail. Period!
That and dozens of other things he does makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any honest person with any dignity to like him, let alone condone his actions. His changing the documents, including Benghazi's narrative have totally outed this forgery criminal.
My question to you is why do you support a guy like this. He is disgusting, and that is putting it mildly.
à

My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#128797 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ark was an exception. Nothing more. I've been through this with your ignorant azz and don't plan on doing it again. The simple fact is Odumbo has no claim to U.S Citizenship what-so-ever. He is a fraud, just as we've been saying. You know he's a fraud too! The only reason I can see why you support him is because you're against America and its ways. Why don't you unhide that location now? Wouldn't that be interesting? LMAO!!! squid
Ark was an exception if you make up your own facts to suit your fantasy. BTW, you're conflating law and political support.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128798 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.
You just keep proving me correct, jacqazz. Read all you want. It will never amount to understanding. In this case it is about what an American is and believes in. Trust me, you are clueless and will remain so.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128799 Nov 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Ark was an exception if you make up your own facts to suit your fantasy. BTW, you're conflating law and political support.
Your typical BS response.(Whataburger Jingle) "WHAT AN IDIOT" LMAO!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128800 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.
so why do you support his criminal actions again? you never answered that, Then i will answer yours.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#128801 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ark was an exception. Nothing more. I've been through this with your ignorant azz and don't plan on doing it again. The simple fact is Odumbo has no claim to U.S Citizenship what-so-ever. He is a fraud, just as we've been saying. You know he's a fraud too! The only reason I can see why you support him is because you're against America and its ways. Why don't you unhide that location now? Wouldn't that be interesting? LMAO!!! squid
Try explaining it to the US courts, the Congress, the state courts, the Secretaries of the various States, election boards, law schools, Mitt Romney and John McCaIn. Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128802 Nov 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Try explaining it to the US courts, the Congress, the state courts, the Secretaries of the various States, election boards, law schools, Mitt Romney and John McCaIn. Loser.
Isn't that the same garbage you just finished posting?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128803 Nov 19, 2012
from wnd-

interesting...

We have one last, final chance to save America. We have one last, final chance to stop Barack Obama. One final chance.

What is this final chance? Will the Republicans step up to the plate and do what is necessary?
Ads by Google

Bible Study GamesYou Think You Know The Bible Well? Test Yourself With Our Trivia Game www.BibleTriviaTime.com

Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.

Yes, the election is over – but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.

That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.

Is there a way to stop this?

Yes, there is.

And the best part – this is totally constitutional.

The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.

According to the 12th Amendment, for the Electoral College to be able to select the president, it must have a quorum of two-thirds of the states voting. If enough states refuse to participate, the Electoral College will not have a quorum. If the Electoral College does not have a quorum or otherwise cannot vote or decide, then the responsibility for selecting the president and vice president devolves to the Congress.

The House of Representatives selects the president and the Senate selects the vice president.

Since the Republicans hold a majority in the House, presumably they would vote for Mitt Romney, and the Democrats in the Senate would vote for Joe Biden for vice president.

Can this work?

Sure it can.

Democrats have actually set this precedent of refusing to participate to deny Republicans a quorum. They did this in Wisconsin and in Texas. Why can’t we do this with the Electoral College?...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#128804 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the same garbage you just finished posting?
That you have no coherent answer for. Enjoy your delusions. You understand law and all the courts and judges, Congress, etc., are amateurs.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#128806 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the same garbage you just finished posting?
He still doesn't get it. He doesn't need to persuade me that his delusions make sense. LRS needs to persuade the courts, the Congress and the Electoral College.
Good luck!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128807 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.
...so why do you support his criminal actions again? you never answered that, Then i will answer yours.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#128808 Nov 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
from wnd-
interesting...
We have one last, final chance to save America. We have one last, final chance to stop Barack Obama. One final chance.
What is this final chance? Will the Republicans step up to the plate and do what is necessary?
Ads by Google
Bible Study GamesYou Think You Know The Bible Well? Test Yourself With Our Trivia Game www.BibleTriviaTime.com
Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.
Yes, the election is over – but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.
That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.
Is there a way to stop this?
Yes, there is.
And the best part – this is totally constitutional.
The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.
According to the 12th Amendment, for the Electoral College to be able to select the president, it must have a quorum of two-thirds of the states voting. If enough states refuse to participate, the Electoral College will not have a quorum. If the Electoral College does not have a quorum or otherwise cannot vote or decide, then the responsibility for selecting the president and vice president devolves to the Congress.
The House of Representatives selects the president and the Senate selects the vice president.
Since the Republicans hold a majority in the House, presumably they would vote for Mitt Romney, and the Democrats in the Senate would vote for Joe Biden for vice president.
Can this work?
Sure it can.
Democrats have actually set this precedent of refusing to participate to deny Republicans a quorum. They did this in Wisconsin and in Texas. Why can’t we do this with the Electoral College?...
You'd have a much better chance playing Powerball.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128809 Nov 19, 2012
A U.S. congresswoman is warning that while the world’s eyes are on Iran’s growing threat against Israel, the Islamic nation’s terrorist surrogates may have already formed sleeper cells here in the United States.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/iran-moving-sleepe...

Probably out West into our National Parks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128810 Nov 19, 2012
ELECTION 2012
HOW OBAMA CAN BE STOPPED IN ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Exclusive: Judson Phillips offers constitutional means to put Romney in office Jan. 21

Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.

Yes, the election is over – but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.

That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.

Is there a way to stop this?

Yes, there is.

And the best part – this is totally constitutional.

The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-s...

Remember ...
I will NOT say
(i told you so)

;~)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128811 Nov 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>He still doesn't get it. He doesn't need to persuade me that his delusions make sense. LRS needs to persuade the courts, the Congress and the Electoral College.
Good luck!
I take that to mean you are against America and its ways. What I thought. Scum of the Earth. Go back to Poland Mobarf, you don't fit in here.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#128813 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can not show me in our Constitution where any government has the right to regulate what "arms" we chose to bear? First of all, look up the definition of "arms"!
Don't need to look up basic constitutional terms.

I am a huge firearms fan. But I don't keep them at home. I do however have an asssortment of sublethal devices.

The AK is overkill...hence the humor of the poster.

But since you seem to want to make a point I will ask you this...

Do you agree that it is my constitutional right to keep a personal stash of plutonium? Properly contained of coarse. Just in case I needed it for what the second amendment was written for.(To rebel against an oppressive govt.)

Or...would that act of patriotism paint me a terrorist?

If your AK is a perfectly acceptable I don't see why my hypothetical personal supply of WMDs are any different at all.

Where's your line Rouge?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128814 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>à
My question to you is why you won't even say he's the November 7 winner. My question to you is the use of that word communist, a passé word, finished, debunked and the only communists left are in North Korean and Cuba, and fading fast. Obama's your president, stop hoping the nation will implode just because you hate him. Very patriotic, by the way.
I repeat for the third time...

...so why do you support his criminal actions again? you never answered that, Then I will answer yours.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128816 Nov 19, 2012
I can't believe I shut that troll up. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick n Angela 1,192,180
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 34 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 40 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 2 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bears' Top FA Targets
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 5:50 AM
Report: Hasselbeck's Contract with Colts Worth $3M