BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128707 Nov 19, 2012

Location hidden

#128708 Nov 19, 2012
!!!!!!!!!!BURGLARY IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!
(You just can't make this stuff up!!)

When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was a white box filled with a grayish-white powder.(That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.

Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars:'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.'

The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The white box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

And you thought California was the land of fruits and nuts.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128709 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was a white box filled with a grayish-white powder.(That's the way the police report described it.)
A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.
Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars:'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.'
The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The white box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.
Actually the land of fruits and nuts is wherever you are currently.

...or was that bigots and braggards?

Location hidden

#128710 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You obvious do not know how to read as TEXAS is #2 (Florida #3) and Texas went ROMNEY!!!
<quoted text>
Sorry, Texas has 13,065,425 REGISTERED voters while Florida has only 12,021,577 REGISTERED voters. And Mitt Romney still one Texas!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move to Texas....you're a better fit there.
Well Johannes, If you had read your own link you wood have known that California had 55 votes and they all went to Obama,
Texas had 38 votes and they all went to Romney, while
Florida had only 29 votes and they all went of Obama!!!
But what I think is really funny is that Roseanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan got almost 60,000 people votes.
we know

Danville, KY

#128711 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
World Bank report warns of ‘devastating’ global warming
rce: The Hill
A major World Bank report warns that Earth is heading for a 4° Celsius (7.2° Fahrenheit) temperature rise by 2100 that would bring unprecedented heatwaves, droughts and floods – effects that put some of the poorest nations at highest risk.
“No nation will be immune to the impacts of climate change,” states the new report titled “Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must be Avoided.”
“However, the distribution of impacts is likely to be inherently unequal and tilted against many of the world’s poorest regions, which have the least economic, institutional, scientific, and technical capacity to cope and adapt,” it adds.
The report arrives ahead of the next round of United Nations-led talks aimed at crafting a new global climate pact, which begin in Doha, Qatar in late November.
-snip-
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2686...
----------
More from the World Bank's web page about the report:
http://climatechange.worldbank.org/content/cl...
"Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must be Avoided," (pdf) warns we’re on track for a 4°C warmer world marked by extreme heat-waves, declining global food stocks, loss of ecosystems and biodiversity, and life-threatening sea level rise.
Moreover, adverse effects of a warming climate are “tilted against many of the world's poorest regions” and likely to undermine development efforts and global development goals, says the study by the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research and Climate Analytics, on behalf of the World Bank. The report, urges "further mitigation action as the best insurance against an uncertain future."
"Lack of action on climate change threatens to make the world our children inherit a completely different world than we are living in today. Climate change is one of the single biggest challenges facing development, and we need to assume the moral responsibility to take action on behalf of future generations, especially the poorest."
The report, reviewed by some of the world’s top scientists, is being released ahead of the next comprehensive studies by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in 2013/14, and follows the Bank’s own Strategic Framework for Development and Climate Change in 2008 and the World Development Report on climate change in 2010. "Turn Down the Heat" combines a synthesis of recent scientific literature with new analysis of likely impacts and risks, focusing on developing countries. It chronicles already observed climate change and impacts, such as heat waves and other extreme events, and offers projections for the 21st century for droughts, heat waves, sea level rise, food, water, ecosystems and human health.
-snip-
That page links to PDF files with the full report in English and several other languages.
warns of ‘devastating’ global warming

Yeah ...
Coming to "your" hood when the bombs START dropping!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128712 Nov 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2234978/President-Ba rack-Obama-schmoozes-Thai-PM-Y ingluck-Shinawatra-stop-histor ic-Asia-visit.html
Beautiful panorama, thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Shows the president's knack for manners, diplomacy, protocol. A great U.S. Ambassador, a great showcase to the world that, incidentally and in most cases, would've globally accorded him 75% of its vote on Nov 6. Would you somehow find something wrong with the visit to Myanmar and the way it went? Reason I ask is because you're not the type to reflect kindly on anything President Obama does. Is this a new and kinder and particlurlarly more intelligent Guru?

BTW, too bad you didn't get the meaning of the word "flirt" here as used in the despatch.
Relationship

United States

#128713 Nov 19, 2012
Email me @ teddy.aliven@facebook.com
for any kind of relationship, may be you may neey wam up sex or you just a yonug guy 20yrs by your side are her for you are well come.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128714 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet Hoochie was a democrat?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128715 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poor poor conspiracy addict. Not giving up, are you? Insisting on being a public birther laughing stock, I see. Well, hey, if you enjoy that, and as they say, if you ain't tried it, don't knock it. But I ain't gonna try it. I know when to quit. You don"t. You and your birther ilk have been steamrolled. You must be flatter than one of your 1950s jokes.
LRS

Saint Paul, MN

#128716 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You obvious do not know how to read as TEXAS is #2 (Florida #3) and Texas went ROMNEY!!!
<quoted text>
Sorry, Texas has 13,065,425 REGISTERED voters while Florida has only 12,021,577 REGISTERED voters. And Mitt Romney still one Texas!!!
<quoted text>
Well Johannes, If you had read your own link you wood have known that California had 55 votes and they all went to Obama,
Texas had 38 votes and they all went to Romney, while
Florida had only 29 votes and they all went of Obama!!!
But what I think is really funny is that Roseanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan got almost 60,000 people votes.
1) My name is not Johannes
2) VOTERS! VOTERS! Are you really that ignorant? Florida had more people that voted in the 2012 presidential election than Texas!

Please tell me that you are not this dumb and are just pretending to be an idiot.
LRS

Saint Paul, MN

#128717 Nov 19, 2012
we know wrote:
<quoted text>
warns of ‘devastating’ global warming
Yeah ...
Coming to "your" hood when the bombs START dropping!
Why did I already suspect that you don't believe in science....
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#128718 Nov 19, 2012
4th Grade Dropout wrote:
<quoted text>
Context has nothing to do with it? Oh, ok. BOINK BOINK BOINK
Correct, context has nothing to do with what is wrong with this:

"and approximately 50% less Doctors to see those patients."

If you cannot see the glaring error in the above, you should go back to 4th grade and try again.

Sorry, it must suck to be so ignorant.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#128719 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very poor English. LMAO!!!
Who was it that once posted that this isn't English class?

Location hidden

#128720 Nov 19, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one that lives in California yet votes in S.D. Is that to avoid California income taxes?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#128721 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't admit very much , do you? You were wrong on all counts. You blame the local newspaper? You can't make up your own minds by reading and weighing different sources? For the stock market,you blame your broker? You can't ream different business publications and networks and make up your mind? And as for Roberts, you maintain he switched sides . I know you won't respond, but please give us a dependable source for this change of mind. Funny, your reply does not mention your presidential predictions. Who do you blame for that and will you give me a reply?
This morning, I badly typed a post and will ask you the question I meant to ask. Of the 10 or so odd birthers here on Topix, not ONE, not one single one, including you, has acknowledged that Obama won the election and Romney lost it. Why are you all in such denial? Do you think it's mature to ignore a true and real result and to deny that the majority of the people has spoken and that it is their will? When I last lost my election, I swore and was so damn angry, but I did admit that the other guy won and mine lost. I have no problem with that. Why do you?
I'm still waiting to find out how many African-American children Rogue has adopted.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128722 Nov 19, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, context has nothing to do with what is wrong with this:
"and approximately 50% less Doctors to see those patients."
If you cannot see the glaring error in the above, you should go back to 4th grade and try again.
Sorry, it must suck to be so ignorant.
Bladder Splatter, do everyone a big favor and hang yourself. TIA
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128723 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did I already suspect that you don't believe in science....
Hey wittle boy, or should I say pops? LMAO idiot
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#128724 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"You just can't make this stuff up!!"

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/cocain...

You're such an idiot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128725 Nov 19, 2012
LRS Wannbe wrote:
<quoted text>
1) My name is Johannes aka Moocher
2) DIMs DIMs!!! Are you really that ignorant? NJ had more people that voted in the 2012 presidential election than Texas!
Please tell me that I'm not this dumb idiot who chases cars like a dog.
No can do, wuss!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128726 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't admit very much , do you? You were wrong on all counts. You blame the local newspaper? You can't make up your own minds by reading and weighing different sources? For the stock market,you blame your broker? You can't ream different business publications and networks and make up your mind? And as for Roberts, you maintain he switched sides . I know you won't respond, but please give us a dependable source for this change of mind. Funny, your reply does not mention your presidential predictions. Who do you blame for that and will you give me a reply?
This morning, I badly typed a post and will ask you the question I meant to ask. Of the 10 or so odd birthers here on Topix, not ONE, not one single one, including you, has acknowledged that Obama won the election and Romney lost it. Why are you all in such denial? Do you think it's mature to ignore a true and real result and to deny that the majority of the people has spoken and that it is their will? When I last lost my election, I swore and was so damn angry, but I did admit that the other guy won and mine lost. I have no problem with that. Why do you?

er, Rogue, just a reminder. You were supposed to show me proof that Chief Justice Roberts changed his mind on his vote relative to Obamacare. Is that coming? Also, you did not comment on your presidential crystal ball. Why? Remember how you and associated birthers would be dancing in the streets on the morning of November 7? How's that go?

Oh, PRESIDENT OBAMA is in Asia at the moment in his official function as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN. When he is met at Air Force One by foreign dignitaries, he is addressed as Mr. President. Does that hurt?

Oh, on his only foreign visit to Poland and the UK, Mitt Romney managed to insult both. That was a good start.

I can just see Romney arriving in Thailand :

-Thai Prime Minister : Welcome Mr President Romney;
-President (ha ha, now THAT'S pretending) Romney : Thank you , er, gook;
-Thai P.M.: I resent that, Mr President;
-Romney : Sorry, I mean Jap. And you people are all abominations.

Hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 16 min reality is a crutch 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min sonicfilter 1,155,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min mdbuilder 49,306
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance