BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
113,421 - 113,440 of 174,521 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obvious do not know how to read as TEXAS is #2 (Florida #3) and Texas went ROMNEY!!!
It looks to me that YOU are the one with the comprehension problem. Try looking at the charts again.

Most of you birther nuts don't have much going on upstairs, do you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Can't Learn to Read"]<quoted text>
Oh wow! How shall I navigate the rest of the day after suffering such a barrage of put downs?
[/QUOTE]

You'll manage as being put down happens to you daily.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Yep, Romney won over 70% of America!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2012_Genera...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The Attitude We Must Adopt

Well - I feel a bit like King David when he was told his son had died...remember that story?

His son was very sick and David trusted God to intervene - he put on sackcloth and ashes, refused to eat or drink and prayed fervently for his sons return to health. Of course, his son died - and everyone was afraid to tell David - afraid it would drive him insane. But David heard the whispering - asked if his son had died - and when it was confirmed, he asked for food and drink and cleaned himself up.
They were amazed at the transformation and asked him what had brought about his change of attitude - he told them that while his son still lived, there was the chance God would heal him, but when he died, it was God's will - and there was nothing more to do but praise God for his mercy.
So, I woke up this morning to a country run by a man I have very little faith in - but I live in a great country - still - and so I'll put away the sackcloth and ashes, renew my efforts to protect the things in this life I hold dear...and work towards a 2014 reclamation of the Senate!! Then, on to 2016... all the while praising God that I was privileged enough to have been born an American.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="LRS's Underwear Sniffer"]<quoted text>
It looks to me that YOU are the one with the comprehension problem. Try looking at the charts again.
Most of you birther nuts don't have much going on upstairs, do you.[/QUOTE]

Dense, dense, dense! So dense it's HILARIOUS!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you flappers even have an upstairs, only a basement!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Health care is too damn expensive.
You'll get no argument there.
Go after the companies charging $10.00 for a 10 cent aspirin.
Allow new medicines only a year of patent protection before generics can be made.
This will drive down the cost of medications.
Don't make healthy young and middle-aged people pay for health care that they most likely will not use.
ObamaCare does not include Dental care just so you know.
I want the Government to have a hands-off approach to solving problems that doesn't infringe on my freedoms when at all possible.
In the case of health care, that is possible.
Brilliant! Let's drive down the cost of medicines by killing drug development in the US.
Do you really think patent terms have anything to so with $10 aspirin? Clue: when did Bayer's original patent expire?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Fake LRS wrote:
A couple 2012 presidential election popular vote stats
The top five states with the most voters
1. California
2. Florida
3. Texas
4. New York
5. Pennsylvania
The top five states where President Obama received the most (of his) votes
1. California
2. Florida
3. New York
4. Texas
5. Pennsylvania
If you go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr ...
then scroll down a little ways under the maps to where it says: Votes by state
you can play with the down/up arrows on the CHART to get different sort results in ascending or descending order - in all of the different columns
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You obvious do not know how to read as TEXAS is #2 (Florida #3) and Texas went ROMNEY!!!
Fake LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Texas has 13,065,425 REGISTERED voters while Florida has only 12,021,577 REGISTERED voters. And Mitt Romney still one Texas!!!
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Romney won over 70% of America!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2012_Genera...
If you are referring to area, you are sort of correct.

In votes Obama handily defeated Romney by over 3%.

In electoral votes, Obama won by a landslide.

The Democrats also gained seats in the houe and senate.

Here is Minnesota, the state house and senate both went from Republican controlled to Dem controlled, and we defeated two constitutional amendments that we on the ballot - a voter suppresion measure and an anti-marriage equality measure.

American has spoken quite clearly and rejected the right wing extremist positions.

For the Republicans to win again, you need to become more inclusive; to reach out to ALL of America - the poor, biacks, gays, women, Latinos, everyone!

If you continue to be a party of just angry old white bigots, you'll lose heavily again in 2014 and 2016 adn become totlly irrelevant.
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Pelosi: No Deal Without Raising Tax Rates On High Incomes

Pelosi: No Deal Without Raising Tax Rates On High Incomes

Source: TPM

SAHIL KAPUR 10:58 AM EST, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2012

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) categorically rejected a fiscal deal that does not raise tax rates on upper incomes, arguing that "just to close loopholes is far too little money."

Asked Sunday on ABC's "This Week" if she'd accept a deal that would hold tax rates constant but cap deductions for high earners, she said, "No."

"The president made it very clear that there are not enough of the sort," she said, calling that approach "a blueprint for hampering our future" because it would require deeper cuts in investments.

On potential reforms to safety net programs like Medicare and Social Security, something Republicans are calling for, she said, "If that means harming beneficiaries, I don't think that's such a good idea."

-30-

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Attitude We Must Adopt
Well - I feel a bit like King David when he was told his son had died...remember that story?
His son was very sick and David trusted God to intervene - he put on sackcloth and ashes, refused to eat or drink and prayed fervently for his sons return to health. Of course, his son died - and everyone was afraid to tell David - afraid it would drive him insane. But David heard the whispering - asked if his son had died - and when it was confirmed, he asked for food and drink and cleaned himself up.
They were amazed at the transformation and asked him what had brought about his change of attitude - he told them that while his son still lived, there was the chance God would heal him, but when he died, it was God's will - and there was nothing more to do but praise God for his mercy.
So, I woke up this morning to a country run by a man I have very little faith in - but I live in a great country - still - and so I'll put away the sackcloth and ashes, renew my efforts to protect the things in this life I hold dear...and work towards a 2014 reclamation of the Senate!! Then, on to 2016... all the while praising God that I was privileged enough to have been born an American.
You can praise god all you want, but you will not admit that Obama won and Romney lost. Very immature and ungodly.
And you quote David the murderer as an example to emulate? Assassinated Goliath who lay inert and helpless? Decapitated him with his sword , which was cruel and surely so painful for Goliath. Good thing christian mercy and charity had not yet been invented, just cruel and mean old senile prophets' wishes. Then David had his foremost general murdered so he could have his wife with whom he had children. Was David punished? Nooooo. Are you kidding? Oh, his children and grandkids were punished. Does that make sense to you, Rogue?
And lest you or LRS tell me I again attacked your religion, remember that all I've written is true. No attack. Facts. Is it therefore bad to just tell what it says in the bible?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>If you are referring to area, you are sort of correct.

In votes Obama handily defeated Romney by over 3%.

In electoral votes, Obama won by a landslide.

The Democrats also gained seats in the houe and senate.

Here is Minnesota, the state house and senate both went from Republican controlled to Dem controlled, and we defeated two constitutional amendments that we on the ballot - a voter suppresion measure and an anti-marriage equality measure.

American has spoken quite clearly and rejected the right wing extremist positions.

For the Republicans to win again, you need to become more inclusive; to reach out to ALL of America - the poor, biacks, gays, women, Latinos, everyone!

If you continue to be a party of just angry old white bigots, you'll lose heavily again in 2014 and 2016 adn become totlly irrelevant.
But angry white Bigots need to belong somewhere too! Tacky claims to have already made the switch from D to R ... where can he go next?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can not show me in our Constitution where any government has the right to regulate what "arms" we chose to bear? First of all, look up the definition of "arms"!
dtrump wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly we can have whatever sidearms are carried by law enforcement and whatever long-guns are carried by soldiers so we can protect ourselves from them.
Sarah Palin defended real estate mogul Donald Trump's right to raise doubts about President Obama's place of birth.
"I appreciate that the Donald wants to spend his resources on something that so interests him and so many Americans, you know more power to him," Palin said
www.WND.com
Yes, an "arm" is a personal weapon. It can be a knife, a sword, brass knuckles, and firearm you can carry and operate by yourself.
A machine gun is a crew served weapon but a sub-machine gun is not as it can be carried and operated by one man.
And the Second Amendment says, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." In other words, 90% of all guns laws are in violation of our Constitution!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can praise god all you want, but you will not admit that Obama won and Romney lost. Very immature and ungodly.
And you quote David the murderer as an example to emulate? Assassinated Goliath who lay inert and helpless? Decapitated him with his sword , which was cruel and surely so painful for Goliath. Good thing christian mercy and charity had not yet been invented, just cruel and mean old senile prophets' wishes. Then David had his foremost general murdered so he could have his wife with whom he had children. Was David punished? Nooooo. Are you kidding? Oh, his children and grandkids were punished. Does that make sense to you, Rogue?
And lest you or LRS tell me I again attacked your religion, remember that all I've written is true. No attack. Facts. Is it therefore bad to just tell what it says in the bible?
If Goliath was "inert" (dead) he did not feel anything when David cut his head off.
The Bible is history and just like DAVID Peytaeus, he sinned.
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Texas has 13,065,425 REGISTERED voters while Florida has only 12,021,577 REGISTERED voters. And Mitt Romney still one Texas!!!
What I posted had nothing to do with the number of registered voters.

i clearing stated that I was speaking of the number of people that voted for presidental this year, which was:

Texas: 7,964,668
Florida: 8,474,179

I'm happy for you that Romney "one" [sic] Texas.

FYI, in 2016 Texas and Arizona are predicted to become battleground states, with the increasing minority population.
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try speaking in smaller words and talking slower:

The chart that you take issue with is labeled:

"A couple 2012 presidential election popular vote stats
The top five states with the most voters"

That refers to the number of people that voted in the 2012 presidential election in each state.

There were more people that voted in Florida than in Texas, presunably because of the much higher literacy rate in Florida.

So, the bottom line - you were wrong and I was right.

Comprende?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Goliath was "inert" (dead) he did not feel anything when David cut his head off.
The Bible is history and just like DAVID Peytaeus, he sinned.
Since when is being hit by a stone deadly? Very rarely. If the Geneva convention had existed at that time, David would've been court-martialed. As a civilian, he would've been accused of 2nd degree homicide and jailed 25 years. What about the rest of the story, Rogue?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
The ironic and tragic thing about the religious right is how little of their own agenda they have achieved. And by voting for a conservative ideological agenda, they have actually hurt the poor, resisted immigration reform, promoted endless wars and neglected the environment.
Mitt Romney and his style of conservatism is contrary to everything Jesus supposedly taught and most real Christians of every race apparently understand the basic concept of fairness and equality, but alas, many white evangelical Christians seem to have lost their way. LOL
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

"Petraeus Testimony on Benghazi Reveals Conspiracy to Catch Terrorists"

"Petraeus Testimony on Benghazi Reveals Conspiracy to Catch Terrorists"

Petraeus Testimony on Benghazi Reveals Conspiracy to Catch Terrorists

By Dan Amira at New York Magazine

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/11/petraeus...

"SNIP..........

Then why alter the talking points at all? AP still:

The recently resigned spy chief explained that references to terrorist groups suspected of carrying out the violence were removed from the public explanation of what caused the attack so as not to tip off the groups that the U.S. intelligence community was on their trail....

"There was an interagency process to draft it, not a political process," Schiff said. "They came up with the best assessment without compromising classified information or source or methods. So changes were made to protect classified information."

So there was a conspiracy ... to catch the terrorists. According to Huffington Post, John McCain, "who also attended the Petraeus briefing, said nothing in his remarks afterward about Rice or his demand for an investigation by a new select panel."

..........SNIP"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min paddyomalley 1,079,364
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min the wandering girl 4,550
Abby 7-24 8 min Sublime1 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Toj 97,518
Body To Body Massage 00971509265299 26 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 32 min Concerned_American 294
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 45 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Amy 7-24 59 min squishymama 17
•••