BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,670)

Showing posts 113,381 - 113,400 of173,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet you can not show who's quote that is!
If you never watch the Faux News, how do you know what is said?
Silly Libtards, They do knot no that Fox News has a lot of Liberals like Bob Beckle, Juan Williams, Allan Combs and they many Liberal guests. They think that because something was said on Fox News, it had to come from a Conservative.

Well there Learning to Read, You still can not tell me WHO on Fox News said "alleged". Sad, very sad!
And I bet you can not name the "conservative" that is an EMPLOYEE of MSNBC!!! Not a guest, but an actual employee!
By the way moron - in my opinion no one that would refer to the fiscal cliff as "alleged" is a conservative - or even an intelligent human being.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ding-Dong the Twinky is dead!
And so are their union employees' jobs!
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, the DJIA is UP 100 points. Do you want to be what it will be at the CoB on December 31st? I will "guess" it will be below 12,000!
Up 100 points, eh? In spite of looming fiscal cliff, in spite of Israel-Palestine conflict, in spite of Iran's nuclear ambitions, in spite of Catalonia's and Scotland's separatist movements, in spite of Greece, Spanish and Portugal meltdowns, etc? And still, under Obama newly-elected, it's up 100 points? You blamed Obama's re-election for last week's DJIA dip - and mind you it may resume, but who do you credit for Friday's 50-point surge and today's 100-point rise, Rogue? Oops, up 145 now.

As to your predictions for Dec 31, will they be as accurate as your Jacksonville mayoralty predictions, as the USSC decision on Obamacare or your 169-0 predictions, or, PARTICULARLY your November 6 presidential election predictions? Oh, was the DJIA not supposed to severely tank in September ?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You are clueless!
And your contribution is a worthless as everything else about your life

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rouge!
Yes. I agree with the first amendment rights of these store owners.
Not only because I am a huge constitutionalist but because these posters are hallarious on two levels!
1. They are evidence of the impotence people feel when their side loses an election.
If they REALLY felt this way they would simply ask when the person inquired about a firearm rather than arming them with the information they need to get a firearm at the door. It is simply a political statement...nothing to do with values.
2. The second poster shows a picture of a gun with a slashed circle over it. What kind of firearm? An effing AK-47!!! You know...the everyman's choice in personal protection.
It is Arizona for pete's sake...the home of the republican super majority. You could go to a Cardinal's game and slap every single person to walk into the stadium...you might end up slapping 10 Obama votes.
This isn't exactly putting his buisness on the line for what he believes in. Show me a guy in say...Connecticut doing the same thing and I will show you a guy with principals.
I bet you can not show me in our Constitution where any government has the right to regulate what "arms" we chose to bear? First of all, look up the definition of "arms"!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only what you assume jacqazz. You'll never learn will ya? Do not assume! DOLT
Who's assuming? Re-read Rogue's comments every time there is bad news in the USA. He practically has an orgasm every time and it has all to do with getting back at Obama. The man doesn't give a damn if his country implodes, as long as he can blame Obama and he still collects his generous pension and health care benefits.

To give you a reverse example, we learned last week that our budget deficit would take a year longer to erase, from 2016 to 2017. I was mad at hell at our friggin' conservative govt for once more mismanaging. Yes. But, was I happy? No. Why should I be? I'm not. I don't want the govt I don't like to screw up because that screws me and all of us up. Rogue's the opposite.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Up 100 points, eh? In spite of looming fiscal cliff, in spite of Israel-Palestine conflict, in spite of Iran's nuclear ambitions, in spite of Catalonia's and Scotland's separatist movements, in spite of Greece, Spanish and Portugal meltdowns, etc? And still, under Obama newly-elected, it's up 100 points? You blamed Obama's re-election for last week's DJIA dip - and mind you it may resume, but who do you credit for Friday's 50-point surge and today's 100-point rise, Rogue? Oops, up 145 now.
As to your predictions for Dec 31, will they be as accurate as your Jacksonville mayoralty predictions, as the USSC decision on Obamacare or your 169-0 predictions, or, PARTICULARLY your November 6 presidential election predictions? Oh, was the DJIA not supposed to severely tank in September ?
Well, it is now up 150 points. It seems investors are optimistic that there will be a fiscal resolution. I am not a savvy investor so I rely on my broker and he says stay out of the market until at least next year.
And again, just like by brokers prediction on the stock market, I did not predict the mayoral race here in Jacksonville in 2010. It was a local news paper that had Mike Hogan ahead 10% one week before the election, not mine.
As far as my USSC ObamaCare decission, I was correct in that it was going to be a 4-5 against ObamaCare until Chief Justice Roberts switched sides. And yes, he switched sides only a few weeks ahead of the final decisions too.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

dtrump wrote:
FOX & MSNBC are both owned & controlled by the same evil cabal which runs ALL mainstream media outlets, newspapers, publishers & BOTH major political parties. Accept for some of the aristocracy, and a few of the upper Freemasons, the rest of the whole world is peasants, puppets & proles.
www.forcingchange.org
Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Ever heard of him?'Nuff said.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Context has nothing to do with it.
I guess your understanding of English is about the same as Kentucky's.
YIKES!
Context has nothing to do with it? Oh, ok. BOINK BOINK BOINK
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can not show me in our Constitution where any government has the right to regulate what "arms" we chose to bear? First of all, look up the definition of "arms"!
AK-47s did not exist in 1791, Rogue. No repeating guns or rifles or machine guns exsited then. Is why it's out-of-date, redundent and should be revised. As are most worldwide constitutions, not just yours. Times change. Time to stop playing with dangerous firearms, adolescence is a thing of the past, let's stop playing cowboys and indians and war games and get on with it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Love to Give Head wrote:
<quoted text>
And your contribution is a worthless as everything else about your life
That's very poor English. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is now up 150 points. It seems investors are optimistic that there will be a fiscal resolution. I am not a savvy investor so I rely on my broker and he says stay out of the market until at least next year.
And again, just like by brokers prediction on the stock market, I did not predict the mayoral race here in Jacksonville in 2010. It was a local news paper that had Mike Hogan ahead 10% one week before the election, not mine.
As far as my USSC ObamaCare decission, I was correct in that it was going to be a 4-5 against ObamaCare until Chief Justice Roberts switched sides. And yes, he switched sides only a few weeks ahead of the final decisions too.
You don't admit very much , do you? You were wrong on all counts. You blame the local newspaper? You can't make up your own minds by reading and weighing different sources? For the stock market,you blame your broker? You can't ream different business publications and networks and make up your mind? And as for Roberts, you maintain he switched sides . I know you won't respond, but please give us a dependable source for this change of mind. Funny, your reply does not mention your presidential predictions. Who do you blame for that and will you give me a reply?

This morning, I badly typed a post and will ask you the question I meant to ask. Of the 10 or so odd birthers here on Topix, not ONE, not one single one, including you, has acknowledged that Obama won the election and Romney lost it. Why are you all in such denial? Do you think it's mature to ignore a true and real result and to deny that the majority of the people has spoken and that it is their will? When I last lost my election, I swore and was so damn angry, but I did admit that the other guy won and mine lost. I have no problem with that. Why do you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Offalot wrote:
<quoted text>
AK-47s did not exist in 1791, Rogue. No repeating guns or rifles or machine guns exsited then. Is why it's out-of-date, redundent and should be revised. As are most worldwide constitutions, not just yours. Times change. Time to stop playing with dangerous firearms, adolescence is a thing of the past, let's stop playing cowboys and indians and war games and get on with it.
Nah, I think we'll keep our guns. Say, have you found Utopia yet? Seen any Unicorns? LMAO
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ding-Dong the Twinky is dead!
And so are their union employees' jobs!
b<quoted text>
And I am sure you can (not) back up that statement?
It was probably Richard Trumka that said it and you will accept that as fact. Oh, do you know how Trumka gets around? Private JET!!!
Sure can. Last year management got up to an 80% pay raise. Perhaps their high salaries are part of the problem. Now, YOU will never admit that because you are a union hater. Gee, come to think of it, you hate numerous things. Must be sad to be so full of hate.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRSlibtardsarestupid wrote:
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere
symptom of what ails America.
Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.
It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
president."
Oh my so you wanted a President who only carried about the top tier of the population? If Romney got in the middle and low income would be paying taxes out of their rears while the million and billionaires? Take away women rights over their own bodies? Do away with Social Security? and any other program that helps thoes in need?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's very poor English. LMAO!!!
Wow. Boring, ignorant, childish and angry. A true "four tool" tool
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my so you wanted a President who only carried about the top tier of the population? If Romney got in the middle and low income would be paying taxes out of their rears while the million and billionaires? Take away women rights over their own bodies? Do away with Social Security? and any other program that helps thoes in need?
Please learn English then come back. That is pitiful.
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

World Bank report warns of ‘devastating’ global warming

rce: The Hill

A major World Bank report warns that Earth is heading for a 4° Celsius (7.2° Fahrenheit) temperature rise by 2100 that would bring unprecedented heatwaves, droughts and floods – effects that put some of the poorest nations at highest risk.

“No nation will be immune to the impacts of climate change,” states the new report titled “Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must be Avoided.”

“However, the distribution of impacts is likely to be inherently unequal and tilted against many of the world’s poorest regions, which have the least economic, institutional, scientific, and technical capacity to cope and adapt,” it adds.

The report arrives ahead of the next round of United Nations-led talks aimed at crafting a new global climate pact, which begin in Doha, Qatar in late November.

-snip-

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2686...

----------

More from the World Bank's web page about the report:

http://climatechange.worldbank.org/content/cl...

"Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must be Avoided," (pdf) warns we’re on track for a 4°C warmer world marked by extreme heat-waves, declining global food stocks, loss of ecosystems and biodiversity, and life-threatening sea level rise.

Moreover, adverse effects of a warming climate are “tilted against many of the world's poorest regions” and likely to undermine development efforts and global development goals, says the study by the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research and Climate Analytics, on behalf of the World Bank. The report, urges "further mitigation action as the best insurance against an uncertain future."

"Lack of action on climate change threatens to make the world our children inherit a completely different world than we are living in today. Climate change is one of the single biggest challenges facing development, and we need to assume the moral responsibility to take action on behalf of future generations, especially the poorest."

The report, reviewed by some of the world’s top scientists, is being released ahead of the next comprehensive studies by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in 2013/14, and follows the Bank’s own Strategic Framework for Development and Climate Change in 2008 and the World Development Report on climate change in 2010. "Turn Down the Heat" combines a synthesis of recent scientific literature with new analysis of likely impacts and risks, focusing on developing countries. It chronicles already observed climate change and impacts, such as heat waves and other extreme events, and offers projections for the 21st century for droughts, heat waves, sea level rise, food, water, ecosystems and human health.

-snip-

That page links to PDF files with the full report in English and several other languages.
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

UN report: Religious objections to contraception and abortifacients violate human rights

UN report: Religious objections to contraception and abortifacients violate human rights

Source: NEW YORK, November 16, 2012, Life Site News

BY BEN JOHNSON
Fri Nov 16, 2012 18:43 EST

- A newly released United Nations Population Fund report calls on governments to counteract “religious” objections to “emergency contraception,” which the report says stand in the way of fundamental human freedoms.

The UNFPA’s 2012 annual report, which declared birth control a “human right,” was released this week.

It states that UN general comments are “the authoritative interpretation of the standards” that “help translate the right to family planning at the abstract…level into policies and programs.”

The committee on Economic Social and Cultural Rights in its General Comment Number 14 ruled that one of the “normative elements” is “acceptability.”

According to the report,“‘duty-bearers’(governm ents and others)” have a responsibility to assure that all forms of contraception – including sterilization and abortion-inducing ‘emergency contraception’– are viewed as acceptable.

Read more: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/un-report-82...
LRS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Allen West’s recount backfires

New results show the Florida congressman losing by an even wider margin than before -- but he still won't concede

BY JILLIAN RAYFIELD

After successfully getting the state to recount the votes in St. Lucie County in Florida, Allen West is now losing by an even wider margin than before – but he still won’t concede.

On Sunday, Democrat Patrick Murphy declared victory for the second time after the county filed the results of its recount, though it missed the noon deadline because of a problem uploading the results from one precinct. From the Palm Beach Post:

Preliminary numbers released around 2 p.m. by the St. Lucie County board showed Murphy with an even greater lead, with 65,841 votes to West’s 52,704. When those results are added to the final tallies in Martin and Palm Beach counties, Murphy’s lead increased to 0.65 percent.

West still hasn’t conceded, and his team is considering what legal options it has left to pursue.“It’s time for Allen West to do the right thing and concede,” said Murphy’s senior adviser, Eric Johnson.

“As usual, Murphy’s people are full of garbage,” Tim Edson, West’s campaign manager, said.“This is something the secretary of state and governor will have to sort out.”

-30-

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/19/allen_wests_r...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I think we'll keep our guns. Say, have you found Utopia yet? Seen any Unicorns? LMAO
Certainly not here. But does that mean we can't try to improve on the current product?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,381 - 113,400 of173,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,071,091
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Washington DC 45,432
Amy 7-9 1 hr edogxxx 8
Abigail July 9 2014 1 hr edogxxx 11
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,486
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,407
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••