BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#128616 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet you can not show who's quote that is!
If you never watch the Faux News, how do you know what is said?
Silly Libtards, They do knot no that Fox News has a lot of Liberals like Bob Beckle, Juan Williams, Allan Combs and they many Liberal guests. They think that because something was said on Fox News, it had to come from a Conservative.
And you show your ignorance with your pathetic erroneous assumptions again and again and again

Unlike pathetic ignorant Birfoons with their head stuck up their ass, I embrace many sources of information. I am not "afraid to watch" Fox or MSNBC. I am intelligent enough to recognize the bias with which each reports the news and don't allow the crazy rays to affect my brain. I listen to both Limbaugh and Moyers on occasion but don't pretend that either is a source of news.

Yes Fox has some token Liberals, just as MSNBC has token conservatives. That doesn't change the slant of either, or the fact that Fox pretending the fiscal cliff is "alleged" while in the same breath assuring me that any increase in tax rates for anyone would be "disastrous" is nothing short of pure BS, hypocrisy and comedy at its finest

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128617 Nov 19, 2012
Birfoon is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
and approximately 50% less Doctors to see those patients.
This is the reality.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that you have such a poor understanding of English you cannot even figure out what is wrong with the above.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
And all you can do is attack his grammar? Within just a few years, the 99% will be getting the same medicine that they provide through the VA system. The One Percenters will always go where they want to get the medical treatment they can afford.
IMHO, to the control the cost of education, we should cut the college professors salary by 50%. If they are as smart as they say they are, they should be able to make more money in the private sector.

Location hidden

#128618 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ding-Dong the Twinky is dead!
And so are their union employees' jobs!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
-DJIA is down. Rogue rejoices;
-Unemployment is up : Rogue celebrates;
-Israel-Palestine conflict escalates, many dead: Rogue is triumphant.
-GM stumbles, car sales a bit down : Rogue is estatic;
-18,000 lose jobs, factories close : Rogue gleeful to see all these unemployed at Christmas. Rogue declares victory.
-Nation heading for fiscal cliff : Rogue praying that no deal is negotiated, wants nation fiscally ruined to teach that guy in the WHITE House a lesson.
Hey Jacques, the DJIA is UP 100 points. Do you want to be what it will be at the CoB on December 31st? I will "guess" it will be below 12,000!

Location hidden

#128620 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Silly Libtards, They do knot no that Fox News has a lot of Liberals like Bob Beckle, Juan Williams, Allan Combs and they many Liberal guests. They think that because something was said on Fox News, it had to come from a Conservative.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you show your ignorance with your pathetic erroneous assumptions again and again and again
Unlike pathetic ignorant Birfoons with their head stuck up their ass, I embrace many sources of information. I am not "afraid to watch" Fox or MSNBC. I am intelligent enough to recognize the bias with which each reports the news and don't allow the crazy rays to affect my brain. I listen to both Limbaugh and Moyers on occasion but don't pretend that either is a source of news.
Yes Fox has some token Liberals, just as MSNBC has token conservatives. That doesn't change the slant of either, or the fact that Fox pretending the fiscal cliff is "alleged" while in the same breath assuring me that any increase in tax rates for anyone would be "disastrous" is nothing short of pure BS, hypocrisy and comedy at its finest
Well there Learning to Read, You still can not tell me WHO on Fox News said "alleged". Sad, very sad!
And I bet you can not name the "conservative" that is an EMPLOYEE of MSNBC!!! Not a guest, but an actual employee!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128621 Nov 19, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128622 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have just said "true" after each one. LOL!
DJIA is down - true
Unemployment is up - true
Israel-Palestine conflict escalates - true
GM stumbles, car sales a bit down - true
18,000 lose jobs, factories close - true
Nation heading for fiscal cliff - true
Seems Rogue doesn't have a thing to do with any of it. LMAO!
Too bad you didn't get it. Whether true or not, HE REJOICES AT bad news relative to his country just to show up Obama. Do you get it now? Nitwithstanding, here is a re-revised true list :
-DJIA is down - No. Up 6,000 points since Obama took over;
-Unemployment is up - False. Down 2.5 full points since Obama took over;
-Israel-Palestine conflict escalates - true. Obama's fault? Matters not, Rogue rejoices;
-GM stumbles, car sales a bit down - true. Obama's fault? NO. But Rogue is happy;
-18,000 lose jobs, factories close - true. Rogue blames unions, no blame at all for executives of company for mismanagement. Rogue is happy as Scrooge to see 18,000 workers unemployed;
-Nation heading for fiscal cliff - true. It could be stopped but Rogue wants nation to go asunder as all he desires is to spite Obama. Rogue has full govt pension and health care. He does not give a hoot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128623 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you didn't get it. Whether true or not, HE REJOICES AT bad news relative to his country just to show up Obama. Do you get it now? Nitwithstanding, here is a re-revised true list :
-DJIA is down - No. Up 6,000 points since Obama took over;
-Unemployment is up - False. Down 2.5 full points since Obama took over;
-Israel-Palestine conflict escalates - true. Obama's fault? Matters not, Rogue rejoices;
-GM stumbles, car sales a bit down - true. Obama's fault? NO. But Rogue is happy;
-18,000 lose jobs, factories close - true. Rogue blames unions, no blame at all for executives of company for mismanagement. Rogue is happy as Scrooge to see 18,000 workers unemployed;
-Nation heading for fiscal cliff - true. It could be stopped but Rogue wants nation to go asunder as all he desires is to spite Obama. Rogue has full govt pension and health care. He does not give a hoot.
That's only what you assume jacqazz. You'll never learn will ya? Do not assume! DOLT
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#128624 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not post the entire sentence so we can see it in its full context?
Context has nothing to do with it.

I guess your understanding of English is about the same as Kentucky's.

YIKES!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128625 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Birfoon is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the reality.
<quoted text>
And all you can do is attack his grammar? Within just a few years, the 99% will be getting the same medicine that they provide through the VA system. The One Percenters will always go where they want to get the medical treatment they can afford.
IMHO, to the control the cost of education, we should cut the college professors salary by 50%. If they are as smart as they say they are, they should be able to make more money in the private sector.
Universal health care works, albeit with problems, mostly funding, in 33 of 34 OECD countries. Longer life expectancy and fewer childbirth deaths are the norm compared to the U.S. Why is that and if it works in these 33 countries, why can it not work in the U.S.?

The worst and most cruel argument I've read on this issue, and we've had one this very morning, is that if everyone had the sacred right to universal health care, there would suddenly be a shortage of doctors. Wow. Ponder that one for a moment.
dtrump

Kenosha, WI

#128626 Nov 19, 2012
FOX & MSNBC are both owned & controlled by the same evil cabal which runs ALL mainstream media outlets, newspapers, publishers & BOTH major political parties. Accept for some of the aristocracy, and a few of the upper Freemasons, the rest of the whole world is peasants, puppets & proles.
www.forcingchange.org
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#128628 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Birfoon is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the reality.
<quoted text>
That's complete and utter horseshit, as per usual from you, Rogue Moron. Every stupid thing Kentucky wrote about healthcare and otherwise I have addressed directly on multiple occassions.

We're long past the point where Kentucky's substance is an issue worth addressing. As we are with your substantive issues. You and Kentucky lack substance on such a fundamental level, that it's only fun to point out your other failings, at this point.

Moreover, your tangential excursions into personal tales are beyond pointless and you should be embarrassed.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#128629 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Well there Learning to Read, You still can not tell me WHO on Fox News said "alleged". Sad, very sad!
And I bet you can not name the "conservative" that is an EMPLOYEE of MSNBC!!! Not a guest, but an actual employee!
Fox News even runs the "alleged" line as a "breaking news" crawler. Who said it first? I don't really care. The network has adopted the lie

conservative on MSNBC? So you fantasize that because Scarborough won't drink the crazy juice he doesn't count?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#128630 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

By the way moron - in my opinion no one that would refer to the fiscal cliff as "alleged" is a conservative - or even an intelligent human being.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128631 Nov 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ding-Dong the Twinky is dead!
And so are their union employees' jobs!
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, the DJIA is UP 100 points. Do you want to be what it will be at the CoB on December 31st? I will "guess" it will be below 12,000!
Up 100 points, eh? In spite of looming fiscal cliff, in spite of Israel-Palestine conflict, in spite of Iran's nuclear ambitions, in spite of Catalonia's and Scotland's separatist movements, in spite of Greece, Spanish and Portugal meltdowns, etc? And still, under Obama newly-elected, it's up 100 points? You blamed Obama's re-election for last week's DJIA dip - and mind you it may resume, but who do you credit for Friday's 50-point surge and today's 100-point rise, Rogue? Oops, up 145 now.

As to your predictions for Dec 31, will they be as accurate as your Jacksonville mayoralty predictions, as the USSC decision on Obamacare or your 169-0 predictions, or, PARTICULARLY your November 6 presidential election predictions? Oh, was the DJIA not supposed to severely tank in September ?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#128632 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You are clueless!
And your contribution is a worthless as everything else about your life

Location hidden

#128633 Nov 19, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rouge!
Yes. I agree with the first amendment rights of these store owners.
Not only because I am a huge constitutionalist but because these posters are hallarious on two levels!
1. They are evidence of the impotence people feel when their side loses an election.
If they REALLY felt this way they would simply ask when the person inquired about a firearm rather than arming them with the information they need to get a firearm at the door. It is simply a political statement...nothing to do with values.
2. The second poster shows a picture of a gun with a slashed circle over it. What kind of firearm? An effing AK-47!!! You know...the everyman's choice in personal protection.
It is Arizona for pete's sake...the home of the republican super majority. You could go to a Cardinal's game and slap every single person to walk into the stadium...you might end up slapping 10 Obama votes.
This isn't exactly putting his buisness on the line for what he believes in. Show me a guy in say...Connecticut doing the same thing and I will show you a guy with principals.
I bet you can not show me in our Constitution where any government has the right to regulate what "arms" we chose to bear? First of all, look up the definition of "arms"!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128634 Nov 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only what you assume jacqazz. You'll never learn will ya? Do not assume! DOLT
Who's assuming? Re-read Rogue's comments every time there is bad news in the USA. He practically has an orgasm every time and it has all to do with getting back at Obama. The man doesn't give a damn if his country implodes, as long as he can blame Obama and he still collects his generous pension and health care benefits.

To give you a reverse example, we learned last week that our budget deficit would take a year longer to erase, from 2016 to 2017. I was mad at hell at our friggin' conservative govt for once more mismanaging. Yes. But, was I happy? No. Why should I be? I'm not. I don't want the govt I don't like to screw up because that screws me and all of us up. Rogue's the opposite.

Location hidden

#128635 Nov 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Up 100 points, eh? In spite of looming fiscal cliff, in spite of Israel-Palestine conflict, in spite of Iran's nuclear ambitions, in spite of Catalonia's and Scotland's separatist movements, in spite of Greece, Spanish and Portugal meltdowns, etc? And still, under Obama newly-elected, it's up 100 points? You blamed Obama's re-election for last week's DJIA dip - and mind you it may resume, but who do you credit for Friday's 50-point surge and today's 100-point rise, Rogue? Oops, up 145 now.
As to your predictions for Dec 31, will they be as accurate as your Jacksonville mayoralty predictions, as the USSC decision on Obamacare or your 169-0 predictions, or, PARTICULARLY your November 6 presidential election predictions? Oh, was the DJIA not supposed to severely tank in September ?
Well, it is now up 150 points. It seems investors are optimistic that there will be a fiscal resolution. I am not a savvy investor so I rely on my broker and he says stay out of the market until at least next year.
And again, just like by brokers prediction on the stock market, I did not predict the mayoral race here in Jacksonville in 2010. It was a local news paper that had Mike Hogan ahead 10% one week before the election, not mine.
As far as my USSC ObamaCare decission, I was correct in that it was going to be a 4-5 against ObamaCare until Chief Justice Roberts switched sides. And yes, he switched sides only a few weeks ahead of the final decisions too.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128637 Nov 19, 2012
dtrump wrote:
FOX & MSNBC are both owned & controlled by the same evil cabal which runs ALL mainstream media outlets, newspapers, publishers & BOTH major political parties. Accept for some of the aristocracy, and a few of the upper Freemasons, the rest of the whole world is peasants, puppets & proles.
www.forcingchange.org
Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Ever heard of him?'Nuff said.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128638 Nov 19, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Context has nothing to do with it.
I guess your understanding of English is about the same as Kentucky's.
YIKES!
Context has nothing to do with it? Oh, ok. BOINK BOINK BOINK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min KiMare 51,293
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance